Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

zly is so funny lol.. All the pics in bazaar r of couples.. All the singles were lost... Yq was seen before the event.. But at the event he was invisible.. Same goes for many singles.. Poor singles.. They should have made the event good for both kinda people.. 

SD was new to Ferrari event n jewelry event too.. But he was soo jumpy there.. The jewels were mostly of females yet he toured the place n looked at every pieces.. At Ferrari event he was literally so jumpy.. 

I too love yingbao for her kindness

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

SD is new to Bazaar so he might just disappear.

voice my 2cent abt bazaar charity event but i might be wrong,~ dunno why I always felt negative abt bazaar as there are so many very very rich veteran celebs there, and they are in totally different levels or class so to  those who are newbie and not totally success will feel the impact. Last year 1st time yingbaby attended but she was lucky few of her friends there and also she donated a large sum of money so ppl cant just ignore her.

secondly i feel that those actresses are jealous and dont sincerely like yingbao as she is the top and among the most sought actress in China now.

Hope God will always protect our baby goddess.

DJS17U0V4AAHs9q.jpg

I also have this same opinion/assumptions. Of course they will invite many rich well known celebs although it's for a good cause and show that these rich celebs cares for the community lol it's like a party for the cool kids. Haha That's why I was happy when SD came to talk to her like she felt relief haha and also Tang Yixing

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

I also have this same opinion/assumptions. Of course they will invite many rich well known celebs although it's for a good cause and show that these rich celebs cares for the community lol it's like a party for the cool kids. Haha That's why I was happy when SD came to talk to her like she felt relief haha and also Tang Yixing

But I love zly, even though she was like alone.. But she tried to strike up conversation with ppl like Cheney before the team event.. Their team event was the last.. When the team were lined up, zly was abt to stand with SD but then again an actress came in between them I was like gone.. But then SD came forward to talk.. She was finally smiling n talking to him.. The event was literally boring.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yeah the event was boring. I'm waiting for an angel who has a fan cam of whole thing but just Zanilia hahahaha 

i wonder if she'll have an event for hanamino and wetcode like she did for chando and tea ad with yangyang.... I'm being greedy but hope she does as I want to see her in real time as herself and not as the actress onscreen... :astonished: I was very happy with her live stream. Huhu I know she says she wants her privacy but it's not hurting her privacy if it's for event right :D 

I'm supposed to continue watching best get going but I'm searching high and low for her events/press con and live streams instead LOL! 

• Like 2

I have the same feeling that most of the other headline actresses are envious of our Ying Bao as well.  She is on top her game now and her acting chops are better than those who graduated from acting school even though she never attended.

Thankfully those that had worked with her appreciates her like TYX, Yang Rong,  Li Chun. Not only is our goddess humble but she supports the less famous colleagues and friends by bringing them into her dramas.

For PA she brought in He Xiao from JOF,  Shiyi from JOF,  Zhong Yu whose boyfriend (Zhang Rui) is  from New My Fair Princess Pearl and of course SD whom she probably met through Ou Yong Na Na.

This shows LY has heart and loyalty to those that has supported her.

Towards the end of the event last night, her name was called out  for her contribution but she didn't went back up on stage. Unlike most of the other actresses who strive for attention, despite that fact that Li Ying's contribution was more than them. This just shows that she is not superficial person.

Hope her success will continue & with the luv of her fireflies/us, she will truly find happiness.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cherubstomato said:

Yeah the event was boring. I'm waiting for an angel who has a fan cam of whole thing but just Zanilia hahahaha 

i wonder if she'll have an event for hanamino and wetcode like she did for chando and tea ad with yangyang.... I'm being greedy but hope she does as I want to see her in real time as herself and not as the actress onscreen... :astonished: I was very happy with her live stream. Huhu I know she says she wants her privacy but it's not hurting her privacy if it's for event right :D 

I'm supposed to continue watching best get going but I'm searching high and low for her events/press con and live streams instead LOL! 

I too want a fan Cam of zly alone.. I hope we get it.. I m also waiting for more events.. In love her interactions in real time events.. 

The coloring bus video of zly was so cute.. Her reaction to the ppl when they said to colour her van in orange not pink.. She was pouting like a cute kid.. She looks soo cute n innocent in her interactions.. 

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

I have the same feeling that most of the other headline actresses are envious of our Ying Bao as well.  She is on top her game now and her acting chops are better than those who graduated from acting school even though she never attended.

Thankfully those that had worked with her appreciates her like TYX, Yang Rong,  Li Chun. Not only is our goddess humble but she supports the less famous colleagues and friends by bringing them into her dramas.

For PA she brought in He Xiao from JOF,  Shiyi from JOF,  Zhong Yu whose boyfriend (Zhang Rui) is  from New My Fair Princess Pearl and of course SD whom she probably met through Ou Yong Na Na.

This shows LY has heart and loyalty to those that has supported her.

Towards the end of the event last night, her name was called out  for her contribution but she didn't went back up on stage. Unlike most of the other actresses who strive for attention, despite that fact that Li Ying's contribution was more than them. This just shows that she is not superficial person.

Hope her success will continue & with the luv of her fireflies/us, she will truly find happiness.

I have to agree with this.. I saw many actress at the event were just ignoring zly.. It might be their jealous as she more popular than them.. So she chose to remain silent while others were showing off.. Zly was just there for charity n noble cause not show off like others.. That's what I like abt our goddess 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too want a fan Cam of zly alone.. I hope we get it.. I m also waiting for more events.. In love her interactions in real time events.. 

The coloring bus video of zly was so cute.. Her reaction to the ppl when they said to colour her van in orange not pink.. She was pouting like a cute kid.. She looks soo cute n innocent in her interactions.. 

That made me laugh she was not pouting she looked disgusted lmao lmao I agree orange is not really the most prettiest color hahaha 

i want to see these videos but can't find the original

https://m.weibo.cn/1975074945/4145826207016122

https://m.weibo.cn/3971318578/4146487329431215

and this one 

IMG_3050.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

That made me laugh she was not pouting she looked disgusted lmao lmao I agree orange is not really the most prettiest color hahaha 

i want to see these videos but can't find the original

https://m.weibo.cn/1975074945/4145826207016122

https://m.weibo.cn/3971318578/4146487329431215

and the other one she was wearing white sleeves it was something for legend of chusen probably individual fan press con for it. 

These r her old videos I guess.. She looks cute n seems to have fun

6 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

Not sure if this link can be read but I thought it's interesting.   http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309351000064150453586775834   

I really appreciate zly.. She took steps before the dinner for charity fund raising.. In 15 minutes she raised abt 200,000 yuan.. Appreciate her for her kindness n involvement for charity:wub::blush:

• Like 2

Share my 2cents again, I think last year Bazaar was more fun than this year.  this year more like couple galore night. :lol:  Anyway those actresses are not only jealous of Yingbao power as an actress but also scared their husbands get friendly with our baby too lol. As an eg, last year WH talk and hug our baby, I saw at one of the fancam, but this year his wife RL stick like a glue to him lol.  :D

Fanbingbing brought her kids artist with her to promote them more. Even YM too, saw few of them selfie with her. And currently they knew Yingbao has 2 artists on her studio and if both become successful actors then Yingbao will be more powerful so i guess it's obvious they feel threaten and cant accept as our baby had a poor family background and education too, it's not like them lol. That's why our baby is very careful and hard working the whole year round.

Today, I read some article making fun on Cheney Chen video and Tang Yixin's weibo, as her firefly i feel so bad for our Yingbaby. :(

Anyway i'm proud Yingbaby is so humble and has a very very kind pure heart. She is indeed an angel in disguise and a  true Goddess.:wub:

Sharing here I think it's a full update on celebs attending Bazaar Charity night 2017 at least  we get to know them lol http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/09/stars-walk-red-carpet-at-harpers-bazaar.html

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Maybe I'm thinking too much again but I always knew that she doesn't want to be center of attention especially in these events amongst the other veterans and more popular artists. She always remains humble. And I like how she didn't bring her artist to this charity event to make use of the opportunity to promote them. Lol I mean it is a fashion show in one end but we can't forget the whole purpose of this show. Lucky for her artist they aren't forced to do these political things. And I can tell how much JH is happy/protective of having Zanilia as his boss... It's enough that her manager is good at socializing/making connections for her. It'd be cool to see JH with her at the awards show though since PA will be involved... 

I follow both her artist on weibo, I want to support them also. I wonder if JH will venture in music as well. Lol Can't wait to see JH talent for OGT. Hopefully he doesn't disappoint. Well he did deliver his character to me on PA so I expect no less in his leading role. 

• Like 4

So why did the celebs that didn't contribute get to be on stage performing? It baffles my mind that if we can see through this, others can't. It's Charity Event, not  a who I know or show off my dress function. Our goddess did her part and she did not get half the recognition that she deserves!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

So why did the celebs that didn't contribute get to be on stage performing? It baffles my mind that if we can see through this, others can't. It's Charity Event, not  a who I know or show off my dress function. Our goddess did her part and she did not get half the recognition that she deserves!!

She is just there for charity unlike other stars.. I m proud of her.. She is so humble and kind hearted that what I love abt her the most.. 

• Like 1