Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@minoku2209 maybe we can find address for her studio and we can send there? I would like to send her one too! :wub: Maybe we can ask one of the certified fansites on weibo for this info... 

Has she ever had a fan meet for her birthday like other celebs do? I wonder if she'll ever have one.... I'm being greedy again. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Remember my much previous post that ZLY became friendly with Chen Xuedong from last yr's bazaar event? Someone upload clip recently. Well maybe some had seen b4. I am quite impressed...esp from a different angle in the 2nd half of clip, the guy didnt grab her hand...instead he let her grab his arm. Felt it was gentlemanly and respectful.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

https://weibo.com/u/1901321497

home appliances? Lol 

hmmm are there other celebs going to be there?

Y r they using fully allure time.. If lgx was coming then they wud use Chu qiao biography??.. They r fully using allure time..??  I m really confused.. Let's see who is gonna come on 20th

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Y r they using fully allure time.. If lgx was coming then they wud use Chu qiao biography??.. They r fully using allure time..??  I m really confused.. Let's see who is gonna come on 20th

https://m.weibo.cn/2409262382/4152261033095376

Probably don't want to say who else is going to be there? Just using her as clue for the fans interest. Lol 

Post link to the live stream if anyone knows. Lol 

we'll see in two days who will gather hah... 

• LOL 1

@mrsyooknitthanks for info that LY lives in Beijing and her studio in Shanghai. To get celebs home address is very hard and as part to protect their privacy and security if they reveal it. @cherubstomatoIf only we can get the studio address is already very good.

My 2cents~As always endosers or production companies will not take any risk to their profits as they're selling companies. They want them to promote their product, so if C-netz and fans are not keen it's hard to get attentions and gain huge profits.

I guess we better wait and must not jump to any conclusions and spread rumours.

I also think we must not discuss about shipping too at this personal thread, it's part of Soompi's rule too and please respect purely firefly here, thanks.

Shared from: ZLYfb

Now the fabricating a rumored cost is too low. Makes the cost of the misdemeanor to be too low. Also, there are too many people to hope that through doing the matter gets to own that interests. The hope in talking at once does not only believe the ballad, not to pass on the ballad, this does not help the only principle of unprincipled person.

现在造谣成本太低。或者做坏事的成本太低。又有太多人希望通过搞事而获得自己的那点利益。惟希望在七嘴八舌间,不信谣、不传谣,这就是不帮助坏人的唯一法则。

21586800_1625566197475218_41848340543084

• Like 1

I don't think their certified fansites would post about the event they will be attending if it isn't true... It's our curiosity that we're discussing not spreading rumors... Plus we're not talking about shipping here we're talking about an event that involves the two artist or possible other celebs might be there also... We don't know since it's a surprise. Just because it involves LGX doesn't mean we're talking about shipping like the discussion earlier on with WC/LYF... lol 

We'll see when the event comes... 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@mrsyooknitthanks for info that LY lives in Beijing and her studio in Shanghai. To get celebs home add is very hard and as part of their privacy and security to reveal. If only we can get the studio address is already very good.

My 2cents~As always endosers or production companies will not take any risk to their profits as they're selling companies. They want them to promote their product, so if C-netz and fans are not keen it's hard to get attentions and gain huge profits.

I guess we better wait and must not jump to any conclusions and spread rumours.

I also think we must not discuss about shipping too at this personal thread, it's part of Soompi's rule too and please respect purely firefly here, thanks.

Shared from: ZLYfb

Now the fabricating a rumored cost is too low. Makes the cost of the misdemeanor to be too low. Also, there are too many people to hope that through doing the matter gets to own that interests. The hope in talking at once does not only believe the ballad, not to pass on the ballad, this does not help the only principle of unprincipled person.

现在造谣成本太低。或者做坏事的成本太低。又有太多人希望通过搞事而获得自己的那点利益。惟希望在七嘴八舌间,不信谣、不传谣,这就是不帮助坏人的唯一法则。

21586800_1625566197475218_41848340543084

I m not shipping.. I m not gonna ship zly with anyone in future too until it's confirmed..yes, I agree with no shipping policy.. As it's private thread we must talk abt zly only..  I m just curious abt the man in shadows of the endorsement lol.. We can confirm it on 20th.. 

@cherubstomato let's see on 20th.. Y worry.. Whoever is coming let's see on 20th

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Remember my much previous post that ZLY became friendly with Chen Xuedong from last yr's bazaar event? Someone upload clip recently. Well maybe some had seen b4. I am quite impressed...esp from a different angle in the 2nd half of clip, the guy didnt grab her hand...instead he let her grab his arm. Felt it was gentlemanly and respectful.

It's nice to see. I would assume it'd be hard for her to walk in heels since she wears size too big for her because she can't get shoes her size... I don't know how she manages to walk in them without her feet slipping off. Professional :lol: 

• LOL 1

@icyphoenix We'll see when the event comes why are we worried? I'm not? Hah the ones worried are their antis LOL

add: I'm excited for any live events of Zanilia because like I mentioned I love seeing her in real time. Haha forgive me if my discussion on this event and whomever is participating with her bothers anyone. Heh.... I don't treat her like a one man show I'm also curious who she collabs/acts along side with... 

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That's right.. He he he he.. Do you know when minglan shooting wud start?? 

No idea. She always flies between sets so even if she was filming Minglan now her packed schedule still make time for these side projects haha. 

On Minglan official weibo page they're filming but Zanilia's and FSF no updates yet. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry to all and pls dont get sensitive, mbe i dont know how to put in words politely. It's ok and fine with me not a big issue on whatever being discussed here, i'm just voicing to some that they felt shipping aura. Anyway it's a mild reminder to us all including myself, to respect the silent firefly readers who are reading the updates on Yingbao's work progress here. The soompi are the eyes to the world and we dont want antis to take advantage.

Like @icyphoenixsaid to new endoser, "lets wait for 20th" well, another 2 days to go.

Have a nice day and take care all, sorry again.

• Like 1

@minoku2209 there is nothing to be sorry.. We were just explaining that u got it wrong.. We weren't shipping.. We r just curious.. Ur words r not offensive at all.. No one mistook u.. So don't be sorry.. We all know that ur an active firefly like us who provides us with the news abt yingbao.. We r all fireflies of yingbao.. We r like a family.. So there is no mistaking or anything.. I hope u actively participate as a firefly in this thread.. 

I m really waiting for 20th 

006yA8JFly1fjo0vvht65j30k00putb6.jpg

006yA8JFly1fjo0vv2socj30k00ptacv.jpg

006yA8JFly1fjo0vwgg1qj30k00psjty.jpg

006yA8JFly1fjo0vxekwoj30k00qowhk.jpg

As for LGX and ZLY they dont have any problems between them, but their fans hate each other. ZLY fans felt vilified and insulted when they thought they should be getting thanks since they did defend LGX during PA's airing. So this rift wont go away. I wish they didnt have any more endorsements together since they are just testing both fandoms who have been avoiding each other. 

15 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

@minoku2209 maybe we can find address for her studio and we can send there? I would like to send her one too! :wub: Maybe we can ask one of the certified fansites on weibo for this info... 

Has she ever had a fan meet for her birthday like other celebs do? I wonder if she'll ever have one.... I'm being greedy again. :ph34r:

she is always working through her birthday. I think she had a live chat last year during her bday. 

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

yes, he was very nice last year. It made a good impression on me. 

• Like 3