Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

29 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Maybe he will be part of cast! I mean to visit Yingbao is kind of nice friendship but one would also think if he is in relationship with her so I'd like to think he must be part of the cast... Crossing fingers hahah he looks handsome... :D

Like you i feel the same too, mbe he is part of the team too. Seems there should be more actors but the drama production hasnt revealed all. I wonder who will be the rival CEO to their company and who likes Lin Qian too?

Hahaha ofc i didnt think he has any other personal relationship other than just good friend with Yingbao

Spoiler

Few more pics of him for you, but haha now I'm curious was his interview abt?

20622006_1587168197981685_9034504763342320638493_1587168194648352_13240744481382

• Like 2

Yes I don't think they have that kind of relationship other than being really good friends either hehe and from your post of him wearing different clothes it's odd for an actor to visit a set twice? I mean they should be busy doing their own thing lol so perhaps he might be part of cast! Can't wait for this drama :wub:

BTW what is correct name he goes by? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Yes I don't think they have that kind of relationship other than being really good friends either hehe and from your post of him wearing different clothes it's odd for an actor to visit a set twice? I mean they should be busy doing their own thing lol so perhaps he might be part of cast! Can't wait for this drama :wub:

BTW what is correct name he goes by? 

He is known by this name Ruan Sheng Wen (other name given: Ruan Wei Jing)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Variety: Happy Camp 08.07.2017

I know everyone seems to ship ZLY with LGX nowadays, but I'm actually start shipping these two lol I'm so late. I haven't found any other leading actor she's more comfortable with bts other than WC. I think his outgoing personality fits her shyness well 

• Like 1

@nichiwooheewarm welcome to Yingbao home. :)

I heard there are many people shipping her with cp, WC, LYF, WYF, FSF and now LGX ( they are all single eligible actors to our knowledge but who know if they secretly already has real gf as it was never announce to public). Anyway its normal that every time she finished her drama/movie/variety show/commercial filming there sure to have new ship. Thus until Yingbao publicly announce her real life partner so i think no harm if there are many ships sailing. And as i know Yingbao is a very adorable and professional hardworking actress, she is sure to have great chemistry with all her co partner.
For me i will remain neutral for now, but who know if i might join the shipping too later. And no matter what, I will respect who ever she choose to be her real life partner as long the guy is good, respectable, responsible, and most of all truly loves her for herself in good or bad time. :D

• Like 5

@minoku2209 I thought she looked good with WH, but like you I was always neutral. But now, I ship her with LGX lol they really look good together but at times I don't know if I like him fully for her. HAHA but I'm big fan of Yingbao so I can abandon ship easily for as long as it's her choice at end of the day what's real only she knows and I can only hope the best for her love and career.... :tongue:But I won't lie, I'm not too happy with some of the rumors she gotten like with FSF or that mysterious CEO guy. :lol:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

@minoku2209 I thought she looked good with WH, but like you I was always neutral. But now, I ship her with LGX lol they really look good together but at times I don't know if I like him fully for her. HAHA but I'm big fan of Yingbao so I can abandon ship easily for as long as it's her choice at end of the day what's real only she knows and I can only hope the best for her love and career.... :tongue:But I won't lie, I'm not too happy with some of the rumors she gotten like with FSF or that mysterious CEO guy. :lol:

Agree, but WH alr a married man now. ZH alr has publicly announced gf. I too not happy with some those rumours. Those rumours with FSF and another CEO guy already denied straight away. FSF as l read alr had recent gf after he left his previous (i think 4-5 yrs r/ship) gf he was with his new gf his cp in his recent work.
Btw u can never know Yingbao as she's very secretive abt her personal life. Chemistry is part of entertainment work, no chemistry no one will want to watch the show. That's why every time the production will brought up her bts pics with her cp for promo and i saw she is more fun and relax in 72 Floor too. For me, I will remain neutral, who know one of the ship is real :lol:

• Like 3

Thank god those were only rumors and have been denied! Lol I agree she has good chemistry and she looks good with any of her male leads so even though I have bias opinion about FSF and her as a CP, he is a good actor I give benefit of doubt as I might see his appeal once her new drama comes out with him as well as the one with JH. :lol: But I also think her chemistry/friendship in BTS is not an act though they use it for promo, we just can judge for ourselves how she interacts with her co stars... Though I ship her with LGX based on his rumors true or not I'm not gonna be disappointed if they are real or not as I hope for the best for Yingbao and not to get hurt... 

I love her interaction with Leo in 72 floors, they are so cute together as brother/sister or senpai/kohai. I really see her youthfulness in the show, hope we can see her in another variety. :lol: Currently watching her in UpIdol too bad no one has subbed it only S2. Thanks for bringing updates and translations on this thread. ♡ I follow her on weibo as well as her studio but most often I'm lost in translation. ε-(´∀`; )

• Like 5

Thank you @minoku2209 for the warm welcome! I actually admire Yingbao for being so private, I've been binge watching her BTS of Legend of Zu, and she's really playful in it. It doesn't even have to be romance with WC, I think they're so cute as friends. He's a playful character and it kinda infected Yingbao lol 

She's so lovable, I love watching her look happy and fresh

• Like 5

Zhao Liying for Moon Goddess Dove Chocolate 

Surprise the first bomb! Dove goddess

Together with Hollywood director Tarsem effort to cooperate magical giant system - the moon goddess
Trailer shock struck

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Fg1xl6TKS?fid=1034:7c27a9dea50f703c0aa7164247b9c589

Below pics for Zhao Liying Moon Goddess Dove Chocolate new advertising notice screenshots

20707995_1588124577886047_6357141520300520664785_1588124574552714_2654422620379720621319_1588124627886042_2680461008977620638933_1588124631219375_6400452243517920727866_1588124637886041_59515196624872

cr pics link and translation shared by ZLYfb

• Like 3

Drama 2018: Our Glamorous Time ( 你和我的倾城时光 )

Not much info, the link stated ~Yingbao, but i think it is connected with this upcoming drama.
Yingbao as always sweet adorable girl with kind and warm heart. She'll make a good boss too. :wub:

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Fg1FnCHLe?fid=1034:0074778ae5f2caa0c284162c3dba36a4

• Like 1

Variety: Happy Camp
"Princess Agents" special, August 9 recording at Happy Camp, Zhao Liying, Kenny Lin, etc... have come
Wow..it's tomorrow ! :D

Spoiler

off record just voicing my thot:
i'm curious and wonder why Yingbao has participate in variety show with many of her costars but none with LYF? Heard some said LYF dont do variety show, but I saw him did few b4.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Zhao Liying for Moon Goddess Dove Chocolate 

Surprise the first bomb! Dove goddess

Together with Hollywood director Tarsem effort to cooperate magical giant system - the moon goddess
Trailer shock struck

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Fg1xl6TKS?fid=1034:7c27a9dea50f703c0aa7164247b9c589

Below pics for Zhao Liying Moon Goddess Dove Chocolate new advertising notice screenshots

cr pics link and translation shared by ZLYfb

Thank youu for the warm welcome @minoku2209, this thread is so calm compared to the shipping tread next door. haha. I too will trust anyone she choose to be her life partner, just praying she will always be happy and success. And ready to bombing or wreck havoc to anyone who dare to hurt her heart. :angry:

Dear moon, thats one beautiful trailer of ad. She is very much chang'e on her moon palace and bunny friend. Wondering if any drama producer loving this and decided to make chang'e drama. lol
Now i'm drooling for chocolate..

NB : Can't wait for the PA HC! :lol:

• Like 4