Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Drama 2018: The Legend of the Concubine Daughter's Min Lan (知否知否应是绿肥红瘦)

20637924_1588633994501772_89835604470595

Noon today, official declared main cast confirmed:
Zhao Liying played Sheng Minglan
Feng Shaofeng played Gu Ting Ye
Zhu Yilong played Qi Heng
Wang Yannan played Xiao Qin's
Li Yixiao plays Zhu Manniang
Cao Cuifen played Sheng old lady
Liu Jun played Sheng Hong

Shi Shi played Sheng Mo Lan
Gao Lu played Lady Lin
Zhang Jialing played Shengrulan
Wang Renjun played Sheng Bai Bai

Read more : Main cast confirmed for Zhao Liying’s upcoming period drama
at source: https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/main-cast-confirmed-for-zhao-liyings-upcoming-period-drama/

• Like 4

It is true, it is not as hot as the shipper thread. :) Thanks to @minoku2209 for updating news and providing translations keeping this thread alive. ♡

https://m.weibo.cn/1792088665/4138580886438326

I have never been this excited for a commercial/advertisement before. :3 I love what the director said about Yingbao. Cheers to her future on tackling on many more versatile roles and hopefully her fans will appreciate it. As I've seen lots of hate towards CQ character she done the best she could sadly the rest fail short on the other side, but I still love CQ. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

It is true, it is not as hot as the shipper thread. :) Thanks to @minoku2209 for updating news and providing translations keeping this thread alive. ♡

https://m.weibo.cn/1792088665/4138580886438326

I have never been this excited for a commercial/advertisement before. :3 I love what the director said about Yingbao. Cheers to her future on tackling on many more versatile roles and hopefully her fans will appreciate it. As I've seen lots of hate towards CQ character she done the best she could sadly the rest fail short on the other side, but I still love CQ. 

Yeah, if it's not for @minoku2209's effort maybe this thread would be so empty. I salute you one faithful firefly in soompi land. Just so you know i'll always going to check this thread time to time and giving you support by liking and commenting since i can't read chinese :( Fightingg dear! :heart:

@cherubstomato, we need more personnel to make this thread come to life. haha. by the way what is the ad director say about her?
I think she nailed it being CQ, based on PA thread there should be scenes of her that explained her behaviour n should the editing done properly many people would understand and love CQ more. I blamed ciwen n hunan for butchering PA so badly. If all the missing pieces fall into place PA would be one of a great drama ever. I believe she didn't regret playing CQ role, she had done her best and her fans are proud of her (including me :wink:)

• Like 5

@Chii90 The director for the dove BTS is speaking in English. :3 But I wonder if the commercial will be released today? Awhile ago Yingbao & others send their prayers to those affected by the quake. I don't know if she'll feel like it's appropriate to promote her commercial now. She's so kind hearted. But we see. 

On my side I did not have trouble understanding CQ side of story as I was pretty neutral about her love affairs with YX/YWY and just thought from her perspective. It is only me shipping LGX/Yingbao based off their BTS which I watched multiple times compared to the drama. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

@Chii90 The director for the dove BTS is speaking in English. :3 But I wonder if the commercial will be released today? Awhile ago Yingbao & others send their prayers to those affected by the quake. I don't know if she'll feel like it's appropriate to promote her commercial now. She's so kind hearted. But we see. 

On my side I did not have trouble understanding CQ side of story as I was pretty neutral about her love affairs with YX/YWY and just thought from her perspective. It is only me shipping LGX/Yingbao based off their BTS which I watched multiple times compared to the drama. 

Ahahaha.. just saw the dove ad BTS coz last night i have trouble opening weibo. Sometimes it happened i don't know why. About the promotion i think It's okay if they really postponed it, i will wait patiently. Deep condolences for the victims.. :(

I agree with you on this side, feeling the same way that's why i said she nailed it. I just pitying those scenes which is more important than filler scenes didn't make it to the cut and more or less affecting how much should the viewers understand CQ. It's almost half end of the year, will Yingbao find her mate before 2017 ended? How much LGX possibility to be the one? I can see from your fiery comments in shipping thread you're the definite Yingbao-LGX shipper. :D

Really curious about how Yingbao n FSF chemistry, we will get a glimpse at Monkey King 3, i hope they nailed it there before occupying TV screen for 70 episodes long when Minglan aired. 

• Like 4

@Chii90 @cherubstomato thank you, my pleasure to be of service at this thread. I hope many will join us here, the more the merrier. I agree with you both, as always personal thread will be more calmer b'cos here we posted updates mostly facts and reality on Yingbao news, activities and projects. As for shippers thread are hotter bcos they discuss mainly on coupling things, gossips or create anything that is good in favour and need to shippers dream/wish.

But like all Yingbao's fans regardless shippers or not our wish are the same, we want her to be happy, full of love and success not just in her career but on her personal life too.

Thanks for weibo Dove link too. It's a big surprise to us all, it's an honor to Yingbao too, to be given such opportunity to do commercial filming under the Hollywood director, Mr Tarsem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsem_Singh
The Dove director from Hollywood he is sure to speak English, I think Yingbao and her team speaks in English too. Oh my Yingbao so pretty and always love rabbit as that was her birth animal year. Hope we get to watch the full Dove chocolate mini film soon today.

Here YT link
[Dove X Zhao Liying x Tarsem Singh] the advertiment Dove backstage scene

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Chii90 said:

Ahahaha.. just saw the dove ad BTS coz last night i have trouble opening weibo. Sometimes it happened i don't know why. About the promotion i think It's okay if they really postponed it, i will wait patiently. Deep condolences for the victims.. :(

I agree with you on this side, feeling the same way that's why i said she nailed it. I just pitying those scenes which is more important than filler scenes didn't make it to the cut and more or less affecting how much should the viewers understand CQ. It's almost half end of the year, will Yingbao find her mate before 2017 ended? How much LGX possibility to be the one? I can see from your fiery comments in shipping thread you're the definite Yingbao-LGX shipper. :D

Really curious about how Yingbao n FSF chemistry, we will get a glimpse at Monkey King 3, i hope they nailed it there before occupying TV screen for 70 episodes long when Minglan aired. 

Hehehe I'm having fun joking around in shippers thread. It heals the wound I have left from PA ending. :s FSF is good actor so excited to see her work with him. I really want to see Monkey King 3! I'm glad at least Chinese movies have English subtitles. Lol Also can't wait for Minglan I've read mangas that have same synopsis the life in the harem and always think if Yingbao could be in one of those drama haha.

@minoku2209 Yingbao is absolutely charming in that advertisement! I want to hear her speak English too... She holds the rabbit like a baby so cute, I'm also a rabbit sign♡

Soo precious!

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2356.gif

Compilation of some one of her commercials

Excited to see her in a beautiful dress for the event. I wonder what style she go for this time.... :3 

• Like 5

Variety: 72 Floor of Mystery ( 七十二层奇楼 )

Fancam-BTS filming in Chengdu, Yingbao look adorable, sweet and cute
I'm happy seeing her having lots fun, must be the script for variety show was more relaxing, not as stressful as acting drama/movie. Gosh there was so many fans following too. I envy Chengdu's fans, I hope i could meet Yingbao too one day.

I

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Thanks for the video. I am sad they cut that part at the end. I will miss this show and I hope everyone comes back for a second season <3

@mrsyooknit, welcome to Yingbao's home, i'm happy to see you here.  Actually I'm having fun myself esp watching the final episode, it was an enjoyable show. I feel 12 episodes is not enough with the good show like this and I'm hoping everyone comes back for next season too. 

@cherubstomato, thanks for the weibo link, it's too short, i hope there's more.

20664097_1590617944303377_67995268497641

pic cto.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

thanks @minoku2209 I used to visit the thread a lot last year but it was dead so I forgot about it :tongue: Nice to see a lot more activity here :) 

Ah i'm sorry, i didnt realised you're here b4. Agree with you when i found this thread i feel like i'm all alone here but now with all of you here it's already so lively.
Thanks so much @mrsyooknit @cherubstomato @Chii90 @hanalove9 and all sisters sorry if name not mentioned (i'm getting old now lol) for being here.:wub:

• Like 5

@minoku2209 me too, it's too short! After all the buzz they make out of it huhuhu :s 

@mrsyooknit I was wondering what her shoe size were. Considering her height I don't know how her feet could be smaller then 5in. My moms feet is pretty small 5in, but then she is smaller too yet she finds "adult" heels/footwear her size. 

• Like 1