Jump to content

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread


sugarplum892

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

 rumor but its getting louder :bawling: i am afraid they did. Honestly, Hunan without ciwen is not that bad. They offered them too much money and the competition couldnt keep up. Hunan loves ZLY since her ratings are always good. 

 

I don't want them to butcher Minglan :cry:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Movie 2017: The Eternal Wave ( 新永不消逝的电波 )

Movie "secret war" formerly known as "Eternal Wave"
Movie Content:

@张蓝心 (LanxinZhang) : "Even if you get the telegram, but also the last power"

@朱一龙 (ZhuYilong) : "Today, even if I die, I must save her today"

@张翰 (ZhangHan) : "Do you really want me as a traitor?"

@赵丽颖 (ZhaoLiying)  : "I am not afraid of sacrifice, not afraid of bleeding, do not leave me alone"

What happened to them in the end? Let's wait!
Concerned about the film secret war regiment + forward, we will be in the film after the release
@ Micro blogging lucky draw platform Lottery, the winner can receive a free movie tickets, we look forward to it?

~Info Cr ZLYfb
~Translated by google

Original text below - pls anyone do help to translate a better translation, thanks.

Spoiler

 

电影《密战》原名《新永不消逝的电波》
电影语言内容:

@张蓝心LanxinZhang: “就算你拿到电报,也是最后一次发电报”

@朱一龙 : “我今天就算是去死,我今天也一定去救她”

@张翰: “你还真把我当汉奸了吗?”

@赵丽颖: “我也不怕牺牲,不怕流血,不要再丢下我一个人了”

他们最后到底发生什么?让我们一起等待吧!
关注 @电影密战后援团 +转发,我们将会在电影上映后在
@微博抽奖平台
开奖,获奖者可以免费领取电影票一张,大家期待吗?

 


20729715_1592885197409985_77122470404579

Spoiler

 

20707959_1592885180743320_17488547525672

Aaron Kwok

20800179_1592885184076653_33947552969642

Zhang Han

20841785_1592885227409982_59551823152504

Simon Yam

20768031_1592885237409981_85104319573433

Zhu Yilong

20728064_1592885264076645_16301676453900

Lanxin Zhang

20799186_1592885274076644_2606060090421920708325_1592885284076643_34199436194210

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nichiwoohee said:

 

I don't want them to butcher Minglan :cry:

Yeah...me too, don't want it. If I'm not mistaken last year they bought PA even before the filming begin bcs it's ZLY's drama (which guarantee high viewership). Wouldn't be too surprised if they do it again with Menglan which on paper could be the most anticipated drama for next year   because it's ZLY's drama and the PH is very  famous for making good dramas. PA had proven it, with so many flaws and unfavorable airing time still the views broke the record.  So imo for Menglan they will all out to outbid other TV stations. And they have the money :bawling: 

I just hope that:

1. The PH refuse their offer

2. If they accept, they make Hunan agree with their term (like no editing  from Hunan)

 

@minoku2209 Zhang Han?? Is he the OTP?  hopefully it has a happy ending (what I'm afraid in a war drama is the possibility of the death of one or both OTP. In xianxia war is ok bcs they can revive or be an immortal :D ). Zhang Han looks handsome... :wub:  And the movie looks interesting.

 

Add. I'm really curious abt Our Glamorous Time because I think Jin Han is handsome since Wei Young. I read the translation and he fits really well with the character.  About FSF  I don't know him, never watch his drama. But from the stills I"m not interested yet in him hahaa...but we are talking abt ZLY here. Like someone said, she can make all her co-stars likable. Its true.. She can make me think that the male lead is really handsome and I will root for him. That's her power. She made the story believable. And my  feeling will be up and down depending on her character. And when her character fell in love with the male lead, I too felt that the male lead crush worthy So I will wait for FSF to make me fall in love in the drama  :tongue:

2018 like so far away... Why nobody translated OGT and Menglan the whole book? They should hire translators to make  English version of books/novels adapted into upcoming dramas of ZLY. Then sell them in Amazon. For sure a lot of ZLY international fans will want to buy them. Well...maybe someday...at least now her dramas will be bought and aired in YT  and got subbed  really fast...I am really thankful and happy :heart:

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, hanalove9 said:

Yeah...me too, don't want it. If I'm not mistaken last year they bought PA even before the filming begin bcs it's ZLY's drama (which guarantee high viewership). Wouldn't be too surprised if they do it again with Menglan which on paper could be the most anticipated drama for next year   because it's ZLY's drama and the PH is very  famous for making good dramas. PA had proven it, with so many flaws and unfavorable airing time still the views broke the record.  So imo for Menglan they will all out to outbid other TV stations. And they have the money :bawling: 

I just hope that:

1. The PH refuse their offer

2. If they accept, they make Hunan agree with their term (like no editing  from Hunan)

 

@minoku2209 Zhang Han?? Is he the OTP?  hopefully it has a happy ending (what I'm afraid in a war drama is the possibility of the death of one or both OTP. In xianxia war is ok bcs they can revive or be an immortal :D ). Zhang Han looks handsome... :wub:  And the movie looks interesting.

 

Add. I'm really curious abt Our Glamorous Time because I think Jin Han is handsome since Wei Young. I read the translation and he fits really well with the character.  About FSF  I don't know him, never watch his drama. But from the stills I"m not interested yet in him hahaa...but we are talking abt ZLY here. Like someone said, she can make all her co-stars likable. Its true.. She can make me think that the male lead is really handsome and I will root for him. That's her power. She made the story believable. And my  feeling will be up and down depending on her character. And when her character fell in love with the male lead, I too felt that the male lead crush worthy So I will wait for FSF to make me fall in love in the drama  :tongue:

2018 like so far away... Why nobody translated OGT and Menglan the whole book? They should hire translators to make  English version of books/novels adapted into upcoming dramas of ZLY. Then sell them in Amazon. For sure a lot of ZLY international fans will want to buy them. Well...maybe someday...at least now her dramas will be bought and aired in YT  and got subbed  really fast...I am really thankful and happy :heart:

 

 

I think Hunan outbid them. Rumor is that they bought it for 800 million, no competing with that. But I think the production company asked for some requirements of them so I don't think they will ruined it like PA. It is the first time they sell to Hunan and they usually refuse to sell to them so I trust they asked for a lot. 

As for Our Glamorous time, have you seen the by a I posted o  the thread? They look really good and have good chemistry. I am really anticipating it. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@mrsyooknit thanks for the rumoured that Minglan to be on air at Hunan tv. Wow.. that was a big sum of money, 800 million.
@nichiwoohee
@hanalove9  But what can we do as Hunan is among one of big broadcasting station in China and ofc we can't run from money and profit orientated too. Let's hope Minglan will not be buchered like PA.
I pray Yingbao will make a big breakthrough again this time and hoping with another big hit Yingbao will always remain favourite and highly seek actress in China.

@hanalove9 i dont think ZH otp, Yingbao will be pair with Aaron Kwok. Looks good i wanna watch this :D Agree with you, i wish some writer will published english translated book on OGT and Minglan

Finally we have an English title for Minglan.

DHHK8OPUwAEkSi6.jpg

CTO

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

 

I think Hunan outbid them. Rumor is that they bought it for 800 million, no competing with that. But I think the production company asked for some requirements of them so I don't think they will ruined it like PA. It is the first time they sell to Hunan and they usually refuse to sell to them so I trust they asked for a lot. 

As for Our Glamorous time, have you seen the by a I posted o  the thread? They look really good and have good chemistry. I am really anticipating it. 

 

The PH is famous for their quality drama. So if they indeed sell Menglan to Hunan I have hope that they will make Hunan agree not to do things that can ruin their hard work.

I am really anticipating Our Glamorous Time :heart: for now more than Menglan bcs already like the OTP and hv read the book. Unfortunately the translation available in several website look like from one person who now had stopped updating for a year. So I got stuck on ch. 18 when things start getting interesting (the first kiss :D and no-confession situation) ----- I was left hanging and this drama will be my closure... An interesting drama by ZLY and a handsome man, I m sold :D

Me too, think that maybe it will air before summer. Bcs period drama (with long eps like PA) need abt 6 months for post production (dubbing, editing, CGI, etc). So normally a modern drama need less time. Hopefully at the beginning of 2018 it will air already. And we'll have Menglan for the second half of the year :wub:

 

@minoku2209 yup, I hope her new dramas will be her next breakthru and make her not only  the most sought after actress in China but also more well known internationally. Most likely Menglan bcs I ever read international fans more interested in Chinese period dramas than the modern ones. I think its true, for modern drama so far only ZLY's modern drama that I like as much as KDrama. For most other modern chinese dramas, I still like KDrama more (like Another Oh Hae Young, Innocent Man, She Was Pretty). But maybe I just haven't watched cdrama much enough bcs I only started residing in cdramaland and ditching kdramaland since the end of last year (the main reason are ZLY's dramas).The last current  KDrama that I watched  was Strong Woman Do Bong Sun :tongue: after that no other one. Tried but can't even finish ep. 1 of current airing ones. I hv a strong belief chinse dramas (esp costum dramas) are on the rise  now. And our pretty Yingbao will be (and already) the catalyst that make ppl more aware of chinese dramas. :D

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Shawn gonna be in Bazaar with Liying? :wub:

tbh when PA airing from all the male casts I like Shawn the most (Shawn the actor, not Yan Xun). From BTS I like the way he smiled, joked, and touched Liying (put your mind out of gutters girls :tongue:). He was so warm like a ge ge or best buddies, and I secretly shipped them. Until I read some comments in YT that he had already had  a gf, there my secret ship sunk :bawling:

Hope smday they can be reunited in a drama again as OTP .

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, cherubstomato said:

Sorry outnof topic but who is his gf... LOL 

I also don't know. But they (in the YT comments) talk about a model if I m not mistaken. I can't read Chinese to search some info in weibo and nobody talked much abt him in PA thread (hahaa...we are like gossip girls :D )

add. I pm you the link to the comments

Sorry guys ott :tongue:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Movie 2017: The Eternal Wave ( 新永不消逝的电波 )

Movie "secret war" formerly known as "Eternal Wave"
Movie Content:

@张蓝心 (LanxinZhang) : "Even if you get the telegram, but also the last power"

@朱一龙 (ZhuYilong) : "Today, even if I die, I must save her today"

@张翰 (ZhangHan) : "Do you really want me as a traitor?"

@赵丽颖 (ZhaoLiying)  : "I am not afraid of sacrifice, not afraid of bleeding, do not leave me alone"

What happened to them in the end? Let's wait!
Concerned about the film secret war regiment + forward, we will be in the film after the release
@ Micro blogging lucky draw platform Lottery, the winner can receive a free movie tickets, we look forward to it?

~Info Cr ZLYfb
~Translated by google

Original text below - pls anyone do help to translate a better translation, thanks.

  Hide contents

 

电影《密战》原名《新永不消逝的电波》
电影语言内容:

@张蓝心LanxinZhang: “就算你拿到电报,也是最后一次发电报”

@朱一龙 : “我今天就算是去死,我今天也一定去救她”

@张翰: “你还真把我当汉奸了吗?”

@赵丽颖: “我也不怕牺牲,不怕流血,不要再丢下我一个人了”

他们最后到底发生什么?让我们一起等待吧!
关注 @电影密战后援团 +转发,我们将会在电影上映后在
@微博抽奖平台
开奖,获奖者可以免费领取电影票一张,大家期待吗?

 


20729715_1592885197409985_77122470404579

  Hide contents

 

20707959_1592885180743320_17488547525672

Aaron Kwok

20800179_1592885184076653_33947552969642

Zhang Han

20841785_1592885227409982_59551823152504

Simon Yam

20768031_1592885237409981_85104319573433

Zhu Yilong

20728064_1592885264076645_16301676453900

Lanxin Zhang

20799186_1592885274076644_2606060090421920708325_1592885284076643_34199436194210

 

 

Is this zhu Yi long the same actor who is gonna play second lead in Ming lan?? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zly is paired with aaron kwak.. They r fake husband and wife but fall for each other.. I think zhu yi long has major role in this movie.. He is most probably the second lead.. I don't know much.. 

Here is the article abt press con of eternal wave movie

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/12/aaron-kwok-zhao-li-ying-and-zhu-yi-long-at-press-conference-for-eternal-wave.html

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOVIE 2018: "The Monkey King 3 - Journey to the West daughter"

The film "Journey to the West daughter of the country" exposure poster.
Directed by Zheng Baorui,  Zhao Liying played the daughter of the king, Gigi played the daughter of the national division, Liu Tao played the Guanyin.
The film will be on February 16, 2018. New Year's Day shock release.

20767952_1594606320571206_3321442709579420799165_1594606353904536_30888762953819

Cr as labelled

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..