[Drama 2016] The Royal Gambler 대박

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@andy78

Daegil should go to Kim Chae Geon for some intensive crash course on how to "trounce" Yi In Jwa in his own game

For Damseo, she too "sold her soul"...it will be a tough yank...to bring her to the road of redemption

As for me, the pinnacle incident that will reunited the brothers to band together will be the death of Choi Suk Bin

I AGREE...DAMSEO IS REALLY PITYFUL IT SEEMS  WILL SAVE THE HAND THAT KILLED HER DAD YEARS AGO...I REALLY HOPE DAEGIL WILL MEET HIS REAL PARENTS AND REUNITE WITH HIS BROTHER...WON'T BE EASY AS THEY BOTH WILL FALL FOR THE SAME WOMAN BUT THEY DO HAVE SAME  ENEMY THAT THEY NEED TO CRUSH!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the preview @sunny2014...wow Daegil finally told Damseo...that is sorry/regrets that he thought/said she would be his wife in other words told her is not his wife anymore...he left her and went to save the slave girl...Damseo looked so sad...yes she started having feelings for him... THE MONSTER voice said:YOU need to kill  Baek DAEGIL ?

started...scenes from past ep...the moster and some nobles ploting against king...showd a scene with the prince confronted them ...i think was just his imagination...my stream stopped ...prince  and his bodyguard...told him is not the time yet...also later mentioned BAEK MG name in front of his mom...mom told him to take carre with the monster ...prince started investigating that monster...back to the scene Daegil vs that monster...Damseo stoped that man from cuting his hand ...new bet so he can keep his hand ...the monster won WITH HIS EYES BAND!!!

THE MONSTER MENTIONED BAEK MG NAME AGAIN ...DAEGIL TOLD HIKM HE HA A PROMISE TO KEEP TO HIS DAD ...THE MONSTER TOLD HIM HE STABBED HIM SO HE CAN SURVIVE HE WAS THE ONE THAT LET HIM LIVE ...PRINCE AND HIS MEN STOPPED THE GAME AND ORDERED EVERYBODY TO BE ARRESTED ...DAEGIL WAS TIED BY SOME SOLDIERS DAMSEO FREES HIM ...SAVED HIM...THE PRINCE SAW THEM AND LET THEM GO HE TOLD HER SHE IS NEAR THAT MAN THAT KILLED HIS DAD HER TEACHER IS THAT MAN ...I'M ONLY THAT FOR YOU SHE SAID SAD ...DAEGIL FINALLY LEAVES ...THE MONSTER IS INTEROGATED BY THE PRINCE ...MY STREAM STOPPED

DAEGIL AND HIS FATHER FRIEND REUNITES ...MENTIONED HE WAS NOT ABLE TO REVENGE HIS DAD...LOOKS SAD AND MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT THAT MONSTER SAID ...MAYBE THAT HE IS NOT HIS DAD SON ......PRINCE PRISONERS WERE RELEASED...WOW THAT MONSTER HAS MEN EVERYWHERE IS LIKE STATE IN STATE ...THEY FABRICATED NEW PROVES ...CHANGE FILES...PRINCE CONFRONTED THE CORRUPED MINISTERS THEY WERE EATING WITH THAT MONSTER...IT SEEMS CP HAD SOMETHING TO DO ...NOW OUR PRINCE CONFRONTS THAT MONSTER ANGRY...

PRINCE REALIZED HOW POWERFULL THAT MOSTER IS ...PRINCE WANTS TO CUT HIM WITH A SWORD ...THE MONSTER HAS NO FEAR THE POOR PRINCE CAN ONLY CUT HIS HAT ....THAT MONSTER LEAVES FREE...NOW OUR PRINCE CONFRONTS HIS WEAK AND STUPID BROTHER ...STUPID CP ADMITS THAT MOSTER IS SOMEBODY CLOSE...FLASHBACKS WITH THE SCENE WHEN THEY FIRST MET

PRINCE LEAVES SO DISAPOINTED ...REALIZED THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO EVEN BEEING A PRINCE ...NOW MEETS HIS FATHER ...HE IS DISAPOINTED SEEING HIS TEARS...DAMSEO REPORTED TO THE MONSTER ABOUT DAEGIL AND THE CAsSINO PEOPLE...THE MONSTER ORDERED HIS MINION TO WATCH DAEGIL WANTS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM....LADY CHOI ASKED AN OFFICER ABOUT THAT MONSTER AND BAEK MG...LEARNED HE WAS KILLED AND HIS SON WANTS REVENGE ...HEARS HER SON NAME...

GRANDFATHER LEARNED DAEGIL A NEW TRICK ...MY STREAM STOPPED...I THINK GRANDFATHER IS TELLING ABOUT THE PAST ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE MONSTER TRIED TO KILL HIM BAEK DAEGIL DECIDED TO LOOK FOR THE MAN THAT SAVED HIM IN THE WOODS BECAME STRONGER AND COME BACK ...BAEK DAEGIL REALIZED HOW THAT MOSTER WON AGAINST HIM ...SHAMAN IS HELPING THE MONSTER AGAIN ...TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW MINION THAT WILL SERVE HIM WELL ...ABOUT WHO THAT MAN IS ...DAEGIL FOUND THE MAN ASKED HIM TO BE HIS TEACHER ...DAEGIL WENT TO THE PLACE HE ONCE WAS SLAVE ...HE FREES THE SLAVES ...HE IS CAPTURED AND BEATEN ...HE TOLD THAT MAN HE IS  DAEGIL

THE SLAVE GIRL IS BEEING CAPTURED ...HE BEGGS FOR HER...BAEK DAEGIL FUTURE TEACHER  ARRIVED AND IS NOT THE ONLY ONE ALL SLAVES ARE BACK THEY ATTACK ...THE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL POWER DAEGIL SAID  ...THEY TAKE OVER THAT PLACE AND BURN THEIR SLAVES PAPERS

THE MASTER IS BEEING BEATEN ...THE GIRL BURNED THE MASTER HOUSE ...THE FORMER SLAVES LEAVES THE GIRL HUGGED HIM TOLD HIM LET'S MEET AGAIN...THE MINION INFORMS ABOUT DAEGIL MEETING KIM  CHE GUN ...SHAMAN SAID HIS FATE WILL CHANGE 

BAEK DAEGIL AND HIS NEW TEACHER LEFT THE FORMER MASTER IN THE WOOD TO BE EAT BY WOLVES...END OF EP ...FROM PREVIEW ...PRINCE IS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO RUIN THAT MONSTER...DAMSEO IS WATCHING THE PRINCE FROM FAR ...PRINCE REALIZED THE PEOPLE PAIN...FEELS GUILTY THAT HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE FORGIVEN...DAMSEO TELLS LADY CHOI THAT KNOWS ABOUT HER PAST AND WANTS TO MEET THE KING ...A MAN THAT WILL BECOME THAT MONSTER MINION IS BEEING FREE...DAEGIL FINDS A POSTER AND REALIZED THE MASTER IS A WANTED MAN...DID I HEARD WELL DAEGIL NEW TEACHER SAID HE TRIED TO KILL THE KING?TRIED TO ASASINATE THE KING ?

6 hours ago, andy78 said:

I AGREE...DAMSEO IS REALLY PITYFUL IT SEEMS  WILL SAVE THE HAND THAT KILLED HER DAD YEARS AGO...I REALLY HOPE DAEGIL WILL MEET HIS REAL PARENTS AND REUNITE WITH HIS BROTHER...WON'T BE EASY AS THEY BOTH WILL FALL FOR THE SAME WOMAN BUT THEY DO HAVE SAME  ENEMY THAT THEY NEED TO CRUSH!!!

Hi @andy78 & @gerrytan8063  I really believe the brothers will unite together.. I think them uniting is how Damseo finds out what really happen to her father but it's going to be hard for her once she realizes she was just apat of the crazy wanna be King chess board..

@andy78, Thanks for the recap I hate this thread isn't very active but I'll save my comment until after the subs..

5 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Does anyone how fast the subs come on Viki? 

@smhelen  Not trying to be funny but that's a good one.. It all depends on the subbers first the have to do the timming and all that good stuff I but they do come out in the in the evening here in the states..   

Archived