[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Feel so giddy over the news. SHK is SJK's guest for his FM! He's one smart cookie, leaving crumbs and preparing the fans. Why do I have a feeling that once all his work commitments are done, their wedding will be announced. hahaha I wish! :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Now I feel like going to HK one because everyone is saying he might have something to announce on his press conference especially after BS!! I need to go die there first before deciding if I can make it to chengdu 

I can feel you unnnie... He might annouce that they are already engage.. And 17th SHK will come... And at Taipei SJK will announced their wedding day... Ah... I was crazy... And that candle was their wedding souvenir...

Before I was questioning why not guest SHK in his FM?? Then I answer my own question that hye gyo usually don't do this to her previous drama..then I pray that hopefully it will be possible..hahaha now it's really happening...hope my next prayer for their future will be granted too.Hope God won't be pissed off with me..hehehe

Woww i have barely recovered from the baeksang waist hugging and hands holding and now they just dropped a bomb on us shippers again!! Seriously shk is gonna be his guest? I thought i could only dream of it but it came true?? Cant wait to see their giddy smiles with each other. And with my favorite song too! You are my everything is literally their theme song in dots! Most likely they would have a duet right? Since it is added along with shk as a guest. I feel so blessed to have this thread and all of you shippers along with me as people around me just thinks im too addicted to dots and delusional whenever i talk about songsong, which makes me so sad as im always the only one hyper about their news. But this thread always gives me hope and of course sailing so perfectly fine due to our captains shk and sjk themselves! 

I'm speechless! OMG! This can't be happening! But it is! Thanks thanks so much @joongkyo and @khxy for this awesome news! 

Thanks thanks so much to SJK and SHK for saying YES to attend Big Boss FM in Sichuan. 

I'm speechless, really and so so so happy too! My heart skipped a beat and i need to breath! BRB..

Goodness! WE ARE LOVED BY THE SHIPPERS' DEMIGODS!! This Ship is FAVORED because we DON'T HATE THE EXISTENCE OF OTHER OTPs and WE NEVER THROW HURTFUL WORDS AGAINST OTHERS. WE FOCUSED ON OUR OWN SHIP while you were busy trying to make this ship sink with your insecurities, you didn't notice or you just try so hard not to grasp the reality being laid out in front of your eyes that YOUR SHIP DIDN'T EVEN LEFT THE SHIPYARD.

OMG, OMG, OMG.

Thanks to @joongkyo and @khxy for bringing us this great news.

I'm still on cloud 9 from the weekend and now this...shipper heart fluttering.....

I thought we would not get to see SongSong couple together for months after the Baeksang awards...but they are surprising us again...

I guess this is their way of saying thanks to the chinese fans for the voting awards they won at the Baeksang awards as this is the last fan meeting for SJK in China, the following one is in Taiwan a week later.

But my shipper heart is hoping that there could be bigger news for SongSong couple going public... :)

Are they preparing us for the inevitable destination....

i'm not going to be able to sleep or have a life for the next 10 days...

Happy Shipping Comrades.   :)

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

This is to remind you again!! 

The link to buy tickets to chengdu FM is given to you!! So you JUST NEED TO GO!!! It's still available!! But won't be any sooner!! Get it first before its sold out!! Even if cannot go later then decide what to do with it later. Get it first really!! 

Professor replied - my paper presentation is on the 17th, 2:30 pm. 

So, I can't go.

I asked him if I could change the date and he said unless I am planning to die on the 17th , he expects me to be there presenting the paper. (*I think he meant it as a joke, now I have other worries in life).

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

OMG!!!!!! I'm crying on happiness, please tell me i'm not dreaming!!!!

Wow, seems like they both are preparing something to be shouted out, i really really really hope it's the good news we've been waiting for. If it's not, still okay since we'll see them together again :-)

Just now, joongkyo said:

Professor replied - my paper presentation is on the 17th, 2:30 pm. 

So, I can't go.

I asked him if I could change the date and he said unless I am planning to die on the 17th , he expects me to be there presenting the paper. (*I think he meant it as a joke, now I have other worries in life).

Sorry to hear that...maybe you could go to Sichuan for that day and call your prof and tell him that you broke your leg and can't come in to present the paper??!!

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

OMG OMG... thanks @joongkyo and @khxy for telling us this great great news!!! 

He (or should i say they) really is full of surprises for us, SongSongCouple shippers, lovely surprises to let us criying in happiness 

So... should we all go to Sichuan? :)

Everyone should post and bring the house down and flood the negativity away!!! So that come the chengdu fan meet all the other shippers can rest their case forever! I hope in HK something breaking happens first so it end all their misery 

11 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Sorry to hear that...maybe you could go to Sichuan for that day and call your prof and tell him that you broke your leg and can't come in to present the paper??!!

And when I come to class on Monday with no broken leg?.

I love SS couple but I don't think I can break my leg for them. Forget flunking the course, my parents might throw me out of the house and then I'll be a homeless SS shipper.

I won't even have a place to charge my laptop to get updates on them after throwing away my life for them..lol

SS couple if you're reading this...can you adopt me?. then I can risk being kicked out

@kroosifix sadly ruined my chances of using any excuse now, Professor knows that I want to change dates..it's okay, I've accepted it NOT

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

TOPTEN10 Look Book with SJK.

CkVtXxrUgAAyH-D.jpg

Why...do you need another stitches from Dr KMY??...ahaaa.....

During DOTS...your left side..this time...the right side...

6 minutes ago, human1981 said:

I hope more Ki :heart: Kyo shippers will go to the fan meeting. This is seriously  a BIG gift to shippers!!!

Now I'm imagining the crowd full of shippers...KiKyo lights and banners...LOL

Wish can be one of them.....BUT.....soooo far....

I'll be here for sure...support from 'this' ship and paradise

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

And when I come to class on Monday with no broken leg?.

I love SS couple but I don't think I can break my leg for them. Forget flunking the course, my parents might throw me out of the house and then I'll be a homeless SS shipper.

I won't even have a place to charge my laptop to get updates on them after throwing away my life for them..lol

Food poisoning was once discussed in great detail here. The symptoms usually appear suddenly.

Leg Fracture - I

Food Poisoning - I

#JoongkyoToChengdu - Make it trend, tweeps

She has, for Cha Tae Hyun....lol...SJK's agency CEO who is also a very close Oppa to Kyo. But this was ages ago, also CTH was already with his wife at that point. She was one of the guests the other was Kim Jong Kook (*yes the SS world is a small place indeed!..lol).

OMG...PEOPLE, THIS MEANS REPEAT OF THE HONG KONG AIRPORT!.... OMG!... PAPARAZZI WILL DIE!

CTH and Kim Jong Kok are also SJK's friend, rite? Gosh.. they really have a same close circle.

Archived