[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

44 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

i hope both shippers would stop on personal attacks. if we happen to see 1 negative comments on kyo insta, lets bury it with more positive comments :) 

Sorry to cut your post  @finickyfray  but im soo agree with this. While it irks me to no end to find these kind of people leave such a negative comments on Kyo's insta, we cant sink into their level, and bite back with the same harsh comment. It will only pleased them, to know that they got our attention. It much better if we just burry it with hundreds positive comments. We create positive aura, not only for us but also for Kyo as well. These kind of haters are not worth our time.  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the different angles shown in this video

1. When they were both walking up the flight of stairs .he didn't even bother looking at cameras. He held on to her hand that was hooked on his arms. How caring this guy is to his girl. He was all full of concern for her only.

2. When he passed the flower to the guard..(front  view it would be SHK holding on his right hand) He knew she was holding his hand..and immediately after he pass the flowers he slipped his hands into her waist..I just feel it was to make her feel more secured that he is there.

3. And the part right before they walked into the hall. He just put his hand out and SHK didn't even look at his hand and she just slipped her hands into his - it's as thou she knows his hand will difnitely be there.

This is what I call...unspoken love body language. :)

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

cAhgBHB.png

O finally got time to back read all the posts carefully from the last 2 days as I was pretty swamped with work. I was a little confused, so the people who claimed SS were doing fan services (or whatever) were the people in another popular kdrama site; and those who kept attacking Kyo were people on IG right? So that means they are not people on soompi then ?!  Then how would those people see the complains here since the battlefield is actually not here? (CMIIW)

Mmmmm .. I think I'm with Chewy, jl08 & finickyfray that if we see those comments we should just deal it in a peaceful way by writing positive comments.  

Or we should just fight at the actual war zone~~ which of course i do not recommend !!! 

Happy Shipping Everyone ~ :D

CAPTAIN J! OMG IM CRYING. IM REALLY CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

SO WHAT NOW, ARE THEY GOING TO CONFESS TO THE WORLD NOW? IM STILL SHAKING, CRYING WHILE TYPING THIS. COMRADES, BEHOLD! BCUZ SS WILL GIVE US THE MOST EXPLOSIVE BOMBS EVER! I CANT CALM DOWN! HELP! 

thanks @khxy for the news! 

I told one of the shipper here to keep delulu bcuz whenever we did, SS will pay us back in double, or even triple! I LOVE YOU, SS! MUAHSSSS 

@joongkyo SERIOUSLY SHALL WE ALL BOOK A PLANE AND FLY THERE?? OMGOMG, MY TEARS IS NT STOPING. OMGGGG. 

AND AND THE SONG ADDED AT THE END! WILL SJK SING IT INFRONT OF SHK?!!! IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!! 

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

cAhgBHB.png

Woah seriously?  Another important and memorable event for us shippers.  Yay! 

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! Thank you, @joongkyo  @khxy!!! :heart:

You Are My Everything is the song that SJK will sing or are they gonna sing it together? I'm crying now!!! I'm so happy!! 

Archived