[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

:P i haven't recovered yet from BaekSONG and here again is another news that may give us  KiKyo shippers another reason to rejoice....Ottoke!!! i might literally have a heart attack :w00t:...very busy at the office right now but i can't give up this soompi thread. Looking forward to all your posts / news on SJK's next fanmeet:wub::wub: OMG, i really have to save up now. I want to be prepared just in case THE Wedding will be announced! i'll definitely go to SK ....lol....Oh KiKyo, the things that you make me think & do. i'm so not feeling my age right now....:P

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SillyLily said:

Can someone tell me why am I reading something about Dispatch and July 1? What's with it?  Did I missed a post? (sorry, too excited about the news) If I did, can someone point me which page pls :P

Because it's all over the C-net that dispatch will have something breaking to announce on 1st of July!! J already said she loved 1st of July more on her earlier post I believe 

but no!! I loved 3th June onwards! I only want to hear them say!! After they themselves say, whatever or whoever says after that is not important 

k-net is still talking about Baeksang it seems! They wouldn't know about the Chinese arrangements since it will all happen in China where the SS fandom is stronger than anywhere else! Koreans are silent on the support unlike the Chinese who is out there blatant and in your face!! 

Note to SJK : Thank you for taking such good care of our Goddess and bringing such joy into her life. Thank you for giving us such happiness over the past few months and keeping our hopes alive through your fan meets, comments, photos and your actions at BS. Thank you for the coming fan meets especially Chengdu. Thank you for being such a good person. We hope you will not break our hearts. You don't need to 'confess' publicly to us till you're ready. Perhaps it might even be better if you don't 'confess' but it would be deeply appreciated if we could continue to see both of you together, even if it's in a group, from time to time. You don't owe it to us but it would make us very, very happy and means a lot to us.

From a long-time SHK fan and now your huge fan too.

I actually saw the sichuan news on ig but thought it was fake...it's too good to be true so i went to baidu to double ck but i still have lil doubts. What made me finally believe is going to soompi to find confirmation from u guys. Then i bursted in excitement...Omg!! Are u serious!??!?!? I haven't come down from heaven yet cuz im still in SS land and now this announcement!! U want me to be in SS heaven forever and not come back to reality...wait..everything is true!!! AHHHH...thank u @joongkyo & @khxy for making my life turn upside down! My life is like a rollercoaster thx to SS...not complaining though haha...sending loads and loads of :heart::heart::heart: 

Chengdu FM song lists

1. 사람 (Two People) - Sung Si Kyung ( my favorite song )

2.정말 (Really) - Nice Guy OST (sing by SJK himself)

3. The Water Is Wide -  he sing this song in his movie Many A Little Romance (a.k.a Penny Pinchers)

4.My Way - Hins Cheung ( my favorite song )

5.I Believe - My Sassy Girl OST (my favorite song )

6.You are my everything - DOTS OST (my favorite song)

why 6 songs??? wae? wae?

I'm curious about this song. I Believe (Shin Seung Hoon) Is this My Sassy Girl OST (CTH & JJH movie)? If it's true I really like this song.

This is a song of waiting for someone he loves....hmmmm

While "You Are My Everything" no explanation for this.

All these songs have some kind of meaning...what's this SJK? what are you doing? are you trying to give the shippers heart attack?

Gosh are we a busy camp or what? not that I am complaining :D WOW! YOU, LUCKY CHENGDU YOU :blush:

June is definitely SongSong month

(never hurt that is it also my birthmonth :D, so yes, thanks UpAbove for granting us a happy June and here's a prayer for a Happy July, August... December... Forever :heart:

@sak70 - yes, the recent BAA happenings made me want to save to be able to be in SK in case they're planning a W in a near future :):w00t:

Suddenly has this thought...don't tell me next thing SHK is going to Running Man!!! hahaha...it's just my wishful thinking..they really can hear us without us saying out loud! I also suddenly remember SJK looking so lovingly and grinning away and touching away at the panda soft toy at his fan meeting at Beijing!!! :) Just very very happy and here is the only forum i can write my happiness! Thanks so much for all your time! Fighting Fighting! :)

HI GUYS!! IM CURRENTLY AT PAGE 966 BUT JUST WANT TO KNOW CURRENT NEWS SO JUST READ THE LAST PAGE SO CURRENTLY. BUT SUDDENLY THIS NEWS SONG HYE KYO AS GUEST AT SONG JOONG KI FAN MEETING????IM DEAD! THIS IS MAKE ME GO INSANE!!! I NEVER DREAM SHK WILL BE GUEST AT SJK FM FOR ONCE!! I SHOULD BACK READING NOW! THANK YOU ALL BYE! :w00t::phew::dissapointed_relieved:

Somebody is so kind to give me a heads up that some nasty IG users sayings nasty things about our Kyo. I've seen it coming actually, that after what happen last friday so many  "passionate shippers" as what @kroosifix put it  ( which i love by the way sis! ) will make a move or comment things because they are in denial, they are the ones that are delusionals beyond reason.

We have to deal with them as SSshippers is known for, reason, with proofs, a kind hearted comments and a positive vibes, with this I think those passionate shippers will be like bubbles vanished on the thin air... While us, still happily shipping and spazzing for our beloved couple. No need to deal with the trolls,  no need to feed them of reason that their mind couldn't cope up.. 

Sorry comrades.. This will be my last post about those passionate shippers I don't want to spread negativity on our happy place, now that everything seems favorable to us and everything is starting to fall into places.  

Good evening from my side of the globe.. Late reaction, can't help myself from posting this.  You sure are on fire, 15 pages again for back reading, oh my! Keep them coming! Love to read each and everyone's comments.. 

Hugs and kisses!

Ok, so i still with my wow feelings ㅠㅠ and, is the 1st song of the list that sjk will sing is 두 사람 'two people'? Oh, God. Sjk was singing that song and shk also but in different time. 'Two people' is too romantic because my idol of one boygroup (who got married with his wife) was singing that song during their wedding ceremony. And know.... just added one song to the list, and the song is 'You Are My Everything'???  Gosh, let me die. 

June 17 please come fast!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Will I be prepared for that day? NO. No matter what i do, I'd still freak out like a dying walrus infront of my laptop screen. Just thinking of that day, of how he will introduce her, of how they're going to look at each other, of what they're going to talk about.... I need help. How to calm thyself. 

Thank you @khxy and @joongkyo for sharing. Thank you to everyone, for being so positive and loving and supportive. We are not just lucky shippers, we are blessed as well. Further, i think i may have been lost in translation, what is going to happen on july 1? Sorry I didn't seem to catch that part. 

Edit: i know what july 1 is about  kekeke yeaaah dispatch

The countdown is on!!!!

Done backreading. Fhuuh :sweatingbullets:

When I left this thread, I was on page 979. When I came back an hour later it jumped to 985 (now 987), and I was like... something good is happening here. Did Hyekyo posts a new picture? 

Check. Nope. No new picture. So why does this thread jumps so fast?

Scrolled down. Walla, Joongkyo's post is the reason that made all shippers here gone crazy. I missed her post when I last logged out. Thank you @joongkyo @khxy for this wonderful new. 

It is like a dream come true. I did wish for Hyekyo to come to Joongki FM (saw her pic in CTH's FM with Jongkook) but it seems impossible cause he couldn't even mention her name in his previous FM, but wow, shipping them made me realized, I should expect the unexpected from them.

I'll be a good shipper; hopefully good thing and news will always happen to all of us here and of course to our love couple. :heart:

you are all right in praising him! He really is the man for he already had it in his plans to include Hye Kyo in his Fanmeets way before Chengdu Govt granted the permit today!! And that's after Beijing that he was not allowed to mention SHK in the fan meets after that! 

So what is this samnanja going to do?

He will bring her there right in your face!! 

The most important Song List for the CHENGDU FM

1) SONG Hye Kyo

In all seriousness though, sometimes this forum makes me want to die with glee... but then I remember how many pages I'd have to backread if that happens.

@barneybaby u know im really want sjk and shk going to running man but i think it is imposibble u know right sjk how he is. Because there is 6 man in running man member and u also know how running man member react when female guest come especially shk :crazy:. I dont know how what sjk will feel since he and shk his love was there surrounded by guys huhuhuhu..:sweatingbullets:

Archived