[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I just heard about this incredibly wonderful news about SHK being SJK's guest at his Sichuan FM on 17 June, from our lovely chingu, @khxy, who had the news first hand!

And, mind you, I've not resurrected since! Thanks, @khxy! Thanks, @joongkyo!

OMG!! SJK, you're so brave and such a wonderful guy in proudly showing the world who your woman is! After the euphoria of the Baeksang lovey dovey red carpet walk, now, you're giving us more wonderful news of your private life! This is heavenly! This is 7th Heaven! Why is June so beautiful for us? SJK is the BEST namja for SHK! Seriously, this couple is beyond the realms of earth. OMG. I can't wait!!

I know why we're rewarded. Because such a beautiful couple will only bring us beautiful news!  *Poke* myself. Still not resurrected.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

I AM SPEECHLESS .... 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG .... 

lI LOVE YOU JOONGKI .. I LOVE YOU HYE KYO ... I LOVE YOU JOONGKYO ... I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD .. *I WILL BE BACK AFTER I AM DONE SCREAMING

OMG thank you millions times for the news @joongkyo 

I'M LITERALLY BREATHLESS SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME IT'S THE TRUE AAAAAAA *JUMPING LIKE CRAZY AROUND THE SHIP*

As we haven't get out of the 9th cloud yet then this time... well I think we gonna have enough energy to go around the universe my comrades!

34 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website.

OH 

MY 

GOD

PARDON MY DELULU MIND BUT

IS HE GOING TO PROPOSE HER THERE?!

OR AT LEAST

ANNOUNCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

what is this?! We are seriously BEYOND BLESSED

*can you guys help me*

*how am I suppose to live*

*i just died a few days ago*

*and now I have to prepare my camp in my grave*

@joongkyo I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!!! Is this really happening?! WE ARE SERIOUSLY SO BLESSED! Luckiest shippers in the world that's what's up!!!!!! 

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL NEWS <333

brb while I cry tears of joy

AND YES! GO!!!! YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO 

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG, OMG, OMG....I can't breath now!!!  I was just thinking about Kyo might appear in one of his fan meetings but I told myself that's not very possible. OMG, I can't believe this is happening... Gotta ask Chinese SongSong fans to support them!!!!  Thank you, @joongkyo for bring this exciting news!

omg i got goosebump after reading joongkyo's post about SHK guesting in JK's fan meeting omg

thank you @joongkyo for that wonderful news.thank you SJK you really are the best man on earth.thank you SongSong .thank you Lord for creating this two beautiful soul

OH MY!!! OH MY!!!! I EVEN HAVEN'T WOKEN UP YET FROM BAEKSANG DREAM AND NOW KYO WILL BE JOINING JK IN HIS FM??? SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME SO THAT I WON'T PASS OUT!!!! LOL

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for a million times @joongkyo @khxy for bringing up this happy news to us :)

FELLOW SS SHIPPERS, PREPARE YOUR HEART!! BAEKSANG IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I KNOW. I KNOW TIME WILL SHOW US EVERYTHING. :tears:

Lemme fly to the cloud nine first! See you there fellow shippers lol

tumblr_inline_o0lkq70WEx1sbi3i5_500.gif

*A little reminder, please do not quote pics in your post. By doing so, this thread will be living for thousand years! lol :)

So.. since c-netz were mad about the MC mentioning SHK's name and the name became a forbidden word after the last Beijing FM, so now he simply brings the person in instead! am i reading it correctly? :P

You don't let me say her name.. okay I'll come with her then~~ :D

@joongkyo OMG I'm literally screaming from happiness thank you so much for that amazing news. Is there a possibility that she will attend the press conference too or just a guest for the FM? I'm sure the reporters are going to ask SJK questions about SHK wwwwaaahhh I'm so excited. Thank you once again!

25 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMOOOOO thank you for sharing info :) im so excited

16 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

@SeGafanlady eoniii dont you wish to book a flight from Holland to China atm

YES I wish! I love Shanghai and Beijing (and Hongkong is my fave) but at this time my restaurants are in a peak season so I can't go..  wow all the Chinese Song shippers there, Kiailes and Kyonatics China... HOW LUCKY YOU ARE! Ni zhen xing yun!

luckily July is coming so my yearly trip to South Korea is coming soon! will spend 3 weeks there with my besties (Kyonatics) but don't wish for me to visit the concrete studio or the BBQ place (I'm a vegetarian) since I'm a Korean traditional culture sucker and museum addict hehehe....

And here I was .. listing the proof.. not knowing the grandfather of mother of proof is happening right now ... SONG JOONG KI .. inviting SONG HYE KYO ... as a guest in his fan meet ... HIS FAN MEET ...

Baby ... both of you are trying to kill me with back to back euphoria giddiness ... 

I don't want to wake up if this is a dream .. muah muah @khxy .. lap you @joongkyo

Oh My......... I'm speechless... Song Hye Kyo will the honored guest on Song Joong Ki's FM

Oh my godddd..... When it's raining, it's pouringg..... with Song Song love.

Song Joong Ki shi... what are you planning to do??

All of us need to prepare our heart..... 

Thankyou @joongkyo and @khxy for sharing the news.

Gif%202010%20-%20shk.gif

31 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG! Sichuan FM added one guest (SHK) and also added one new song "You are my everything" !!! I really hope they both can sing together!!!! 

@joongkyo @khxyOMG!!! I'm still not over the red carpet walk and here is another to spazz about! I tried not to post anything because I'm not good in words, but then tell me... how can i move on from this madness?!! (not complaining, just having too much feels) :tears:

P.S. Thank you to all the contributors on this thread, I don't want to mention names because I don't want to miss anyone. You make my shipping experience of our couple amazing! I joined this forum last April 1st which I accidentally found on Google and immediately registered an account so I can like all your posts, unfortunately sometimes I'm so into deep in reading all of it,  that I forgot to press like. I wish I can like all your post when I have time,  lol. This thread is already part of my daily life and it makes me feel not alone of what I think. I am very grateful to all of you. :heart:

Archived