[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Just now, lov3kikyo said:

Qns: Has SHK attended anyone's fan meet before? I don't think she has ever?!

She has, for Cha Tae Hyun....lol...SJK's agency CEO who is also a very close Oppa to Kyo. But this was ages ago, also CTH was already with his wife at that point. She was one of the guests the other was Kim Jong Kook (*yes the SS world is a small place indeed!..lol).

OMG...PEOPLE, THIS MEANS REPEAT OF THE HONG KONG AIRPORT!.... OMG!... PAPARAZZI WILL DIE!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the 17th, will SJK officially introduce SHK in front of (specifically, since this is his FM) his fans as the woman he loves and want to spend the rest of his life with?

On the 17th, will SJK officially introduce SHK to the whole world as the woman he loves and want to spend the rest of his life with?

On the 17th, will SJK hug and kiss SHK while singing You Are My Everything?

On the 17th, will SJK say "saranghae" to SHK?

OMG! My mind is processing so many questions and answers right now!!! I'm screaming!! :heart: 

33 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

And he will sing You are my EVERYTHING (to her)?

Oh my God. Dying here!

SOOMPI SHIPPERS RIGHT NOW: 

giphy.gif

SongSong Couple may have just 'out-coupled' every couple in the world. 

THANK YOU SICHUAN PROVINCE, CHINA! I'm not sure if I spelt it correctly but you're the best province in all of China right now. In solidarity with your beautiful locality, I shall purchase a bulk of your famed sauce.  Life hasn't prepared us for momentum of this magnitude. Thank you Blossom, UAA, @khxy, @joongkyo

SHK appearing in SJK's FM? It's the bestest news i've read today, was having a bad in office and suddently i read this...wow, i dont mind the bad day now... was grinning from ear to ear n my colleagues was looking at me like am crazy... but i don't care...how i wish i can just buy a ticket n fly to Sichuan on the 17/6....

Spoiler

Idk some comments just killed my moods about SHK and SJK on Instagram....He said something about them not gonna be together and stuffs...and telling fans to stop fantasize them or something cause they won't ever get together, and it's their choice to say No or Yes....well yeah it's their choice but I guess that one person didn't observed much of Joongki interaction with SHK at the award night Wow! He just killed my good mood....sorry but idk how to insert the real image of his comment on here...... 

Dear  @joongkyo @khxy 

Thanks sooooooo much for telling us this first-hand best best best news to us while we are all everyday living by the Baeksang award ceremony only!!! And now we have such great news!!! Butttt... oh my god...i have a dinner to go on 17/6/16.....that can't cancel and pleaseeee dearest chingusss.....post and post all the videos for me here who can't watch it live!!! How can i missed it!!! But thank you everyone here! :D

1 minute ago, kroosifix said:

SOOMPI SHIPPERS RIGHT NOW: 

SongSong Couple may have just 'out-coupled' every couple in the world. 

THANK YOU SICHUAN PROVINCE, CHINA! I'm not sure if I spelt it correctly but you're the best province in all of China right now. In solidarity with your beautiful locality, I shall purchase a bulk of your famed sauce. Life hasn't prepared me for a momentum of this magnitude. Thank you UAA, Blossom, @khxy, @joongkyo

If they produce silk .. I shall buy the silk they produced.. in bulk

Such happy happy news istg SJK probably lurks here in real time or smth HIS TIMING IS YET AGAIN, IMPECCABLE!!!! Thank you for the happiest news since baeksang @khxy and @joongkyo :)!! 

I love his style of, "the more negative stuff bout us are being said, the more positive things I'm bringing to mine and hers and our fans!!" I thought baeksang was already the cherry on top but looks like it's the tip of the iceberg!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THE WONDERFUL MAN YOU ARE SONG JOONGKI AND GOING SO MANY NOTCHES HIGHER WITH INVITING YOUR GIRL TO YOUR PERSONAL FAN MEET! And we know he invites people close and dear to him (and probably the only woman he invites :D

And here we were all wondering and anticipating what will be SJK's next bold and sweet sweet move then BAM HE REWARDS ALL OF US LIKE THIS! *cries tears of joy!!* (btw my colleague thought I lost it when I squealed in the public train reading the news LOL) 

/group thread hug! 

9 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

So.. since c-netz were mad about the MC mentioning SHK's name and the name became a forbidden word after the last Beijing FM, so now he simply brings the person in instead! am i reading it correctly? :P

You don't let me say her name.. okay I'll come with her then~~ :D

Ouch! Your post is so on point! lol :D This SHK-will-be-a-guest at SJK's FM thing shows how brave our SS is to decide to do this! Little by little, they try to make us getting used to see them together attending public events, so that later we won't be that surprised if they finally announce the happiest news *cough* their marriage *cough* :P

I'm like crazy smiling with tears here.... I can't imagine what will happen on sjk's fmg with shk!!!! I can't imagine the couple's interactions with each other!!!! I can't imagine what will be revealed!!!!! My heart can't take it!!!!! JUNE 17 please come fast!!!! All things happened and will happen is too good to be true♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

39 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

OMOOOO JOONGKYO ......

u always give me a reason to type something to this thread :blush:

THANKS for the info

SO HAPPY RITE NOW (cant scream bcz still at office)

THANKS SONG JOONGKI, THANKS SONG HYE KYO, THANKS GOD :heart:

Cant wait for June 17th !!!!

1 minute ago, Elaine Chan said:

Not sure whether they produce silk, but i will buy everythign they produced...i love you sichuan...hahaha

Sichuan now is 

My favourite place on earth ... :D .. 

Wahahhaahhahaha.. I soooooo exciteddd

Archived