[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

WOW..... and my Goddess.... THE Song Hye Kyo  nodded and said YES I WILL BE THERE being your Special Guest...

(she hardly hardly hardly EVER be a guest star to anybody anywhere except once for CTH oppa) 

anything for beloved hubby.... anything..... his happiness is hers.... her hapiness is even more than his...  and the chance to be together spending every precious minute together... AWESOME!!!!

all I can see in my eyes and mind and feeling is the raining heart shaped pearls in rainbow colors..... LOVELY!!!

wo hen ai da! I love it so much! :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MANSE...Manse....( Daehan, Minguk, Manse) hahaha can;t find the right words to express my feelings right now hearing the news...

told You so Dearies...a faithful heart's makes a Dream come true....and definitely when it rains it pours...

thank you @joongkyo @khxy for sharing the great news....

OMO........

Sichuan Provincial Department of Culture on the consent Song Zhongji Asia Tour fan meeting to increase the actor's approval

Published: 2016-06-07

Chuan Man City Han [ 2016 ] 177 number

Chengdu Xing Yang culture media Limited :

Your company on hold " Song Zhongji Asia fan meeting tour performances to increase the actor's instructions" ( Star word [ 2016 ] 034 number ) has been received. The study, agree with your company to increase the SONG HYE KYO (Korean nationals ) 1 actor Other licensing matters follow the "Sichuan Provincial Department of culture agreed on Korean artists SONG JOONGKI to Sichuan show of approval" (Man City Chuan Han [ 2016 ] 146 to implement resolution).

This complex.

Accessories: Increase the Track

Sichuan Provincial Department of Culture

2016 Nian. 6. 6 Ri Yue

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

8 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

my fellow Moslem friends, we should prepare for Iftaar instead of crying, screaming and dissapear from time to time to re read @joongkyo post, and ask ourself whether we're dreaming dying or both at the same time LOL

Arasso....

but cannot help my self......

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Dunno maybe baby or something?? 1st of July dispatch is doing the Honour? 

Nothing Beats hearing from the man himself!!! 

But she should be with him to announce it!

If it's a baby announcement then I know what our next Soompi Project can be!. It'll be a lifetime supply of diapers, clothes, booties,blankets!

Can we please do a personalised baby crib!...lol!...I am crazy!

56 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

@khxy, @joongkyo You are FANTASTIC!! Just when I'm trying to get over SS on BA night and working on my fanfic as fast as possible, you've brought good news and even more material for me to write my fanfic!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :wub: So who's going to Sichuan this time??!!

8 minutes ago, kroosifix said:

Did you know @Bambiina, that our favourite place in the world, Sichuan actually means "Four Rivers" in Chinese? It features array of scenery: from Tibetan Plateau mountains in the west to flat plains in the east, from huge cities to tall mountains, forests and nature reserves. It has the archeological sites of a newly discovered ancient Bronze-age civilization called Sanxingdu and is China's fifth largest province by size and the third most populous.  Also, the best part: THEY HAVE PANDA PRESERVES.  Their  most popular products include silk embroidery, Tibetan and local Chinese art and handicraft. The popular food in Sichuan are Kung Pao (gangbao) Chicken, Sichuan hot pot. #TheMoreYouKnow

I'd like to think that the picture Kyo posted last night was a hint for us to expect something HUGE!

okay this gonna be in my bucket list   definitely going

And about that something HUGE .. noooooo I am not going to dream.. I dare not ... I don't want to be dissapointed ...

Her presence is all that matter .. seing them together just good enough for me .. I won't expect miracle ... 

Joongki and Hye Kyo have indulged us with so many good stuff .. not gonna be greedy .. 

Her presence beside him is all that matter...

Arghhhhhh  10 more days

11 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

my fellow Moslem friends, we should prepare for Iftaar instead of crying, screaming and dissapear from time to time to re read @joongkyo post, and ask ourself whether we're dreaming dying or both at the same time LOL

me too..i cant focus what i doing now... please  help me

I'm sure  Koreans or maybe kyo agency and sjk agency are reading here..heheheh they really know what we want...I now realize that this page can be translated everything in Korean...also all the comments here...I was surprised when I accid nga,Kay touch my phone and everything translated in Korean...hehehehe

@mummyof2 I thought I was gonna be a good girl and help my aunt with iftar prep and pray BUT NO I'M THOROUGHLY DISTRACTED BY THIS NEWS!!!!! (still is and I'm not moving from my bed....)

Everyone is probably marking every date in SJK's fanmeetings now LOL! And the best part? I'm sure this has all been planned wayyyyyy in advance (to get agreement from both UAA and Blossom etc etc etccccccc) by the biggest planner, the man himself! He just controls time in his own glorious way! Noone does relationship revelations in better fashion than y'all SS! :D 

On 6/7/2016 at 6:41 PM, joongkyo said:

@SarahLovesGh I know you're online!. Spazz with me or I'm going to be hopping mad!..lol..actually not possible to be mad because I have gone crazy!

Lol you caught me then! xD Just wanted to browse through the forum but also came across your post and liking it. Well I'm going to contain all my feelings right now and probably explode next week during the holidays. Anyway, unnie, you should totally go to the Chengdu/Sichuan fan meeting! At least we get an eye-witness account of everything that is going to happen there, maybe he might reveal his relationship, marital status, blah blah blah. I'll be your loyal viewer if you ever hold a live stream or give the latest live updates! :P

And I agree with godmother @Chewy Hoe, I also have this feeling that Joong-ki is going to reveal something in his later fan meetings. Probably by the end of his fan meetings, he might shock everyone with a surprise announcement (whatever you mentioned, baby announcement, marriage announcement, etc.), you'll never know! There are endless possibilities! :)

Anyway, it's difficult for me to leave the computer screen right now but yeah, I'm aware of everything that happened here: how this forum rocketed from 890 pages to the current 983 pages after the BaekSang Arts Awards, how SongSong appeared together on the BAA Red Carpet, etc. I wish I could spazz with you right now and yeah I'm spazzing internally now but I need to go back to study 'cause there's the final test on the last day of school (I know how that sucks xD) at the end of this week! So for the others, thanks for all of your updates! Now that one major award show is over, let's blast on! SongSong will overcome everything and conquer every obstacle! :wub::D

(P.S.: Too busy to like the posts from BAA night, I will probably backread until pg. 890 and start liking posts from there until now this weekend. xD)

Edit: Yeah I feel that the Chengdu FM song list is like confessing, especially since the first song even made it more meaningful for SongSong: "Two person"/"Two people". I did some research and found that "The Water is Wide" is actually a cover for the OST of the film "Penny Pinchers", the original singer seems to be Bob Dylan.

What's interesting is that I've also came across the origin of the song, you might want to check it out on Wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Water_Is_Wide_(song). It's love everywhere~  :lol: But not going to ignore and spazz over the fact that they made the initial announcement on my birthday haha!

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

But she should be with him to announce it!

If it's a baby announcement then I know what our next Soompi Project can be!. It'll be a lifetime supply of diapers, clothes, booties,blankets!

Can we please do a personalised baby crib!...lol!...I am crazy!

This is to remind you again!! 

The link to buy tickets to chengdu FM is given to you!! So you JUST NEED TO GO!!! It's still available!! But won't be any sooner!! Get it first before its sold out!! Even if cannot go later then decide what to do with it later. Get it first really!! 

What's this? I just went to cook. BAM! good news came! argghhhh so happy right now. :wub:

They keep spoiling us. OMG *take a deep breathe* :phew:

Still can't forget Baeksang and now fan meeting? Wah wah wah 부동부동나 !

SJK Fan meeting??? Nahhh it's Song Song / Ki :heart: Kyo Fan Meeting!!!!!

It will happen in 10 days...let's start counting! Countdown!

Thanks @khxy! Thanks, @joongkyo

16 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I'm sure  Koreans or maybe kyo agency and sjk agency are reading here..heheheh they really know what we want...I now realize that this page can be translated everything in Korean...also all the comments here...I was surprised when I accid nga,Kay touch my phone and everything translated in Korean...hehehehe

Im sorry but I THINK SS THEMSELVES IS READING THIS THREAD, HAHAAH 

SO EXCITED,!!! :D 

Archived