Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Hi chingus! been a silent reader since first few pages. Had actually tried creating account here but to no avail. Now i had to use my personal account and there.. So happy to be able to join the celebration..belated though. Thanks to everyone here, my 2 years of habitually visiting this site was awesome. kamsahamnida..

• Like 16

Hi Guyss......

Just want to let you know that the first round of 2016's K-drama contest is closed now.... Do go there and read everyone's Best 5 moments for Descendants of the Sun :wub: 

And when you're done, do help us to Vote for DOTS :wub:

http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

:heart:

Anyway.. it's already been 10 days since the announcement.... and I'm still in cloud nineee 063 

No words is needed to describe Song Song Couple anymore aside from LOVE...

• Like 13

I'm trying to avoid coming here.... But I can't help myself... For over a year following this thread pages by pages, coming back here if I have a time will always be a priority....

I've read and watch more information about our SSC and I don't think I have the right to repost or repeat the news. Like my old post before, I just write what I thought about the couple after reading about them. But, watching the pages of this thread growing to a bigger numbers always excites me. I really hope the pages will continue to be more huge number as the day to the real date becoming nearer... 

Thank you to all shippers that always giving information and news. Although we don't really meet and introduce ourselves properly, but the connection by this thread and of coz because of the faith we build day by day for the love of these two lovely persons that we love most brought us together.... I couldn't state the names of all you here, but thank you to all.... Because of you,  your comments, informations and news of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, my days are full with joy and happiness. All the thought that I've thought about thus SSC are actually real.... We have thought them real and we put faith in them. I still feel I was in a dream to say this but yesss.... The love is real and they are real......! Thank you again for these years of exchanging information about this couple. I appreciate all things and comments I've read through here, and I will continue going back and forth, reading this thread... Virtual hugs....! 

To Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo... I would like to say it again,  and again even though I have said it hundreds and hundreds of times before... CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE TWO OF YOU!!! Yeah...!!! When the time comes and you are together, let love finds your way to happiness... Cherish each other for the rest of your lives. Don't let life's obstacles make you turn on your back of each other... Because in love,  when you face hard times, you only have each other..... Love, and be loved, as long you still have each other.... 

- It's getting nearer..... 31.10.2017

• Like 23

***The Spectacular Worldwide Love Confession of SJK & SHK- Super Hot Summer 2017***

Somehow this wk the summer hot unsustainable reading trans of JK interview(blue shirt) & Kyo pic(white & red) post marriage announcement can only image their LOVE in color of:RED-WHITE-BLUE.  Red of Love for strong, determination & Celebration.  White of Love for pure, sacrifice & complement.  Blue of Love for eternity, destiny & blessing.  Really appreciated all dedicated comrades take time translate SSC news and post timeline filling in the gap so fascinate til now to read in details make me wanting to post the song which I post already back in New Year eve when SSC won the KBS Daseang Award.  

At KBS Award: the hugging, hand holding and tears after SSC announcement and JK dedicate his whole trophy to Kyo back then meant a lot.  Kyo had already break her wall & let JK be in & unknown how will be head to. Now, w/ the marriage forth coming this song feel much STRONGER & DEPTH for Kyo & JK.  Let listen in " The Power Of Love" so belong to the beloved SJK & SHK.

**The Beggining Stage  of Love Confession(Dec 31, 2016): Not knowing JK propose Kyo on Jan 2017 & promise to live the rest of his life w/Kyo***

Back then I had already have 1 more beautiful song in mind said will SAVE until SSC publicly OFFICIAL COUPLE will be a the right timing to hear and witness of SSC blossom love.  Well w/God blessing and LUCK our couple very wise decision to bombshell us w/ wedding news make everyone admire their commitment, sacrifice & compliment each other talents and weakness.  This song very much Kyo wants to say to Joong Ki what's an amazing tasks & hardness he had to conquer to reach to this stage & spend their rest of life together forever.  Kyo, this song could able be potential for your 1st wedding dance so well fit in what's you want to say to him for the world to know or we have already known.

***The Blossom & Fruitful Stage of Love Confession(July 5, 2017): Each phrase to deeply profound of Kyo want to say to Jong Ki.

So heart touching when reading trans article of comrade post on JK meeting w/ BI director wife  how's JK put Kyo 1st above everything eles. Overjoy w/Kyo's future husband so PERFECT complete A-Z package so worthy for Kyo to wait this long for this gentleman JK as a LIFE PARTNER.  When seeing this trailer for the 1st time: the images, history, sounds, facial expression and scale of the movie impact make me relate to this ONE movie I always like up to the present  is TITANIC.  I believe this movie will make JK in the higher level of acting skill at this time he probably known will be the head of the household taking care of his beloved Kyo so he probably pour all his acting out w/out double body.  He plays all in by himself.

***This trailer just to compare what I try to show the similarities w/TITANIC most of us already seen but let review again***

Please forgive me not trying to divert the attention of SSC.  My focus theme: the History, the ship, the ocean, the chaos, the sacrifice & the unforgettable love. If I remember correctly JK also like Leo Dicaprio acting skill.  Somehow I think he will be the Korean Leo w/this movie like Leo in Titanic role.

***This movie won so many Oscar Awards.  I strongly believe same for The Battleship Island ****

Really Don't want to end the post w/out the memory of SSC so just use this "Love is the Moment" which is beautiful capture all of the awards & FM of the couple. Honestly, I don't understand the meaning of the song but just Love the music rythm & the SSC portrait flow out so beautiful & magical like " Beatiful in Whilte" song.

Always send Mega "Thank You" to Soompi friends of translation all news esp. the time line of SSC LOVE MEMORY & Have a Happy Weekend!

Also, Happy Busy Beautiful Weekend to Lovey Dovey Birds SSC! G. Nite.

ps. Credit to all Video owners

• Like 21

Hye Kyo has always been such a beauty! It's amazing to see how far she's come over 20 years in K-ent. I'm sure she will be the most beautiful bride come October.:D Can't wait to see her grow as she takes on being a wife and mother alongside being an actress in the future! I have a feeling SSCP will make wonderful parents. They truly seem like such nice and genuine people.:wub:

• Like 15

9 hours ago, songsong4ever said:

Who else is excited if they ever agree to a Magazine cover shoot??:wub: 

I mean, for sure it will be a hit because 1) possible stories of how their love story went. I'd be crying fo shooo! :bawling: 2) FUTURE PLANS! Babies and future works! :blush:  3) they are SONG HYE KYO and SONG JOONG KI! Visual overload! the amount of gorgeousness it will contain. :glasses:

me too will crying and shaking again like july 5 early morning when i open naver and their wedding news release haha.. and i will for sure buy that magz $_$" 

me ady broke for drama dvd, ost part 1 part 2, photobook, shk shoes, but still planning buy the book, the exclusive 100 photo, and the magz if there is any :/ cant help tho

• Like 13

@kikyoamomentafter :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:#SONGSONGCOUPLE ARE MATCH-MADE FROM HEAVEN :love: TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WITH BEAUTIFUL HEARTS ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER :heart: #KIKYOISGETTINGMARRIED #ROADTOFOREVER #SONGHYEKYO #SONGJOONGKI #SONGSONGCOUPLEHUSBANDANDWIFETOBE #GODBLESSYOUBOTH :innocent::kiss_wink::love:

• Like 10

Gosh. Seeing news about SSCP popping up for things as small as the schedule of their families' meeting makes me happy they confirmed only upon engagement. I can just imagine all the news that would be popping up if the public had known while they were dating. They might not have been able to travel in peace!:D

• Like 12