[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, moniegold said:

Ahhh I was thinking of the clothes shop (accidental) meeting that Joong Ki mentioned during Kyo's fan meeting.:lol: From what I understood, it happened before the TWTB set visit. Then bumping into each other (accidentally, again) at cafes happened between that time and before he entered the army. If I remember correctly, he also mentioned that they bumped into each other a week before his enlistment.:lol:

In other news, I am so excited she'll be going to the BI premiere! Even if they don't go together, it'd still be nice to see photos of her at the event. 

Oohhh! Bumping into each other several times before enlisting, eh?! It's just sooo nice to look back at their love story and where they are now and where they are headed. Warms my heart. 

1 minute ago, egluvsnupi said:

So sorry, apparently UAA denied the news :((

Cr Koreansongsongcouple

Awwww....

3 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Oohhh! Bumping into each other several times before enlisting, eh?! It's just sooo nice to look back at their love story and where they are now and where they are headed. Warms my heart. 

Awwww....

Sad!!!!but still,we never know!they tend to surprise us always❤

6 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Yes!!! Their story is just so adorable. It could be a K-Drama in itself!:wub: 

Awww. Too bad Kyo won't be there after all. Still, I'm sure she'll be supporting her future hubby from wherever country she is now for work.:D Gosh, now I'm wondering if she's shooting for another magazine cover or for a CF.

Damn. That was the only thing I was looking forward to this week. But I'm sure there are more chances in the future :) :wub:

ps. When the BI promo ends, I hope they do a press conference regarding their marriage. LOL kidding

pps. still low key hoping for a surprise appearance 

On 17/07/2017 at 9:04 AM, cheeky75 said:
Very cute interaction between Songsong couple. Not sure what the Kururu means here. Credit to @maycello25

I believe what SHK meant was that SJK's stomach was making "kururu" sounds (i.e. He is hungry) 

So sad to hear that my goddess would not be making an appearance at BI movie premiere...not surprised though as I am sure it would cause pandemonium that would distract people's attention from the movie screening itself and away from the cast of BI. Still sad though 

I'm not sure if this has been posted here but apparently Joong Ki had an interview with Cine 21 regarding BI.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1882572055324712&substory_index=0&id=1697262903855629

Credit to the Chinese and English translations are provided in the link as well.

As usual, Joong Ki gave very smart and deep answers. I can't get over how amazing he can be as a person, specially as an actor. Some people have commented in the past that he has been on the "fast track" since he has achieved so much in the past 9 years of his career. Seeing his answers in this interview though, I can clearly see how he has been able to do so much already. He is such a multi-faceted actor beyond the initial flower boy image he was packaged with. I'm excited to see him to take on different roles in the future.:lol:

4 hours ago, jenmba said:

Damn. That was the only thing I was looking forward to this week. But I'm sure there are more chances in the future :) :wub:

ps. When the BI promo ends, I hope they do a press conference regarding their marriage. LOL kidding

pps. still low key hoping for a surprise appearance 

Me too.  I was so looking forward to seeing her there to support her future hubby.  I still don't understand the whole dating scene for actors and actresses in Korea.  I thought they would be the couple to change the way dating is perceived for the stars.  Not attending the premiere for your fiance because of fans etc is very different in our culture.  It didn't seem to be an issue for the President of BI as well.  She could have skipped the red carpet and just attended.  Oh well they know best.

Hello! Delurking once to give my 2 cents.

I had a break from work earlier this year and they said, yeah why don’t you chill out and  watch a Korean drama. Casual googling got me to DoTS. And I was pulled into this madness that I just cannot get out of. For the record I did not watch any other drama after that (on the off chance that this would happen every single time I watch a drama) but I’ve basically read every single thing about SSCP ever written lol.

The obsession is kinda scary actually lol. I’ve refreshed this page ever since I knew Soompi existed like 20 times a day. And there were days when felt like I couldn’t breathe if I didn’t watch Anna Col’s Love is the Moment vid at least once a day. And to think they’ve been secretly engaged ever since I knew they existed (!!!).

Posted this on my FB congratulating SSCP but everyone I knew was shocked I followed them and no one knew what this picture meant so I finally accepted that I just had to be with my own kind here :) Hope you guys don’t mind.

* Picture is from when I went on holiday in NY and legit squealed when the AirBnb we were staying in had these pillows. My whole family thought I’d gone mad. And explaining did not make things better. My 3 year old just told everyone….”Oh, doctor and soldier.” (she’s the only one who understands me lol)

Everyone on this forum has been super amazing and lovely – thank you!. And I loved spazzing together whilst we debated over every little hint this lovely couple gave – the watch! The trips! The interviews!

That said, the current will she won’t she debate on whether SHK will come to BI premiere is crazy. There is so much pressure on her – will she be glowing? Will she wear a ring? Will they hold hands? Even when fans are being considerate saying, yeah it’s good she doesn’t go they will overshadow the movie it’s putting pressure if she does want to go. The Korean media joining our obsession is not helping things with the conflicting reports and making fans thinking UAA lied or whatnot. Everyone needs to chill out.

I’m imagining this convo :

SHK : How did Movie Talk go?

SJK : Babe, it’s crazy out there. I am cowering inside (although I’m fangirling on how he’s protecting her totally by facing the press head on. As expected of SJK – no cookie cutter answers, genuine words and yet didn’t divulge everything)

SHK : I thought the public fascination would die down after we announce, I wanna go to your premiere :(:(

SJK : …….. Yes! I want to finally hold hands with you at the movies! But. Maybe we should hide out on your couch until this blows over never.

Apologies for the long post. Just had to get it out.

Am I the only one here who opposes to SHK's appearing at the premiere showing of BI?  Inasmuch as I want to see them walking hand-in-hand in front of everyone, it is no denying her appearance would fire back at SJK and the producers - they will be accused of using SHK and the upcoming wedding to invite viewers to the premiere.  Netizens will start talking - and when they do, it gets so loud.  

Even if there is an official invitation, I don believe SHK would appear - she would send her wishes, of course.  She would rather see her future husband shine on his own.

The way I see it, negative reactions would emerge regardless of whether she goes or not. As you said, if she goes, some people will think that the engagement is being used to promote BI. Still others may say they are selfish for stealing the spotlight away from BI. On the other hand, if she doesn't attend, some of her haters would probably criticize her for not supporting her other half. 

That's why the approach of the source from UAA is probably for the best. Saying that she cannot attend because of work keeps her away from the spotlight while stil conveying that she would be there for him if circumstances so permitted.:D

Hi everyone!

Re: the conflicting news of SHK attending/not attending, frankly, as much as we'd like to see them... they're too considerate of other people. And unless these people behind BI convinces her to attend and tell her it's perfectly fine for her to show up, I don't think she'll show up? or she will but in ninja form :ph34r: hehe 

But we like surprises, don't we? :) So let's just wait and see until the 20th and not criticize her or figure out what's going on in her mind and UAA's/BE's/JK's :lol: 

I want to be surprised :wub: can't wait til she posts the BI poster in her IG. Her IG will explode :tongue:

To Come Or Not To Come

She will be there... Or perhaps not... 

BATTLESHIPS ISLAND will fill most of cinemas around the world, starting the VIP premier on the 20th, then it begins it's journey after that. 

To some, it will be a big day and they who have waited for it for so long will be so excited. But to some, including me, beside feeling very happy about the movie, we are really hoping to see Song Hye Kyo. 

Song Hye Kyo is not yet to show herself in public after the wedding announcement. That is why her appearance at BI VIP premier   will be the biggest surprise for her fans,  shippers and of coz Song Joong Ki's fans. If she ever comes. 

She will come.... Or perhaps not. 

As we know, they both are just as kind and considered persons. They are not only taking care of each other feelings, but also always think of others. So here, she doesn't think about themselves, but she also thinks about the feelings of the members of BI Film productions. If she decides to come, that will be the best decision for her fans who always long for and waiting for her appearance. That will be her best decision for Song Joong Ki. But if she is not, that will be the sadness and least aspected from all of her fans. 

So whether she is coming or not is really putting high pressure to her. Afraid that they both will steal the limelight of the movie that night will definitely made her think twice. I think maybe she is on dilema right now too.

She will not attend, will she....?

Ahh..... We can't really rely on their agencies because you see, sometimes, they are also wrong. I never believe in them since the day that they said nothing is happening between this couple. Just look like what happened to the Bali incident. So, I still hope she can make it, and silently pray that she will. 

Maybe Song Joong Ki wants Song Hye Kyo to come. Of coz,  he'll need his strength, his confident, and most important thing for him now, is her. He needs to have a view of her smiling face, or a little sign of love when he has to stand on the stage to give a speech, keeping his confident as he looks at her. He needs her to be by his side,  giving him all the good aura and keeping him firm and strong facing his day. 

No, I'm not expecting they'll come holding hands. But if it happens, I surely be happy for it. But I understand that he has to be with the other actors of Battleship Island to promote the film. Thus, it is enough for me to hear that she silently sitting on the second or third rows of a seat, without a single spotlight turning to her and watching him in action. But of coz, if she ever make an appearence, I definitely believe he will not let her be alone. Song Joong Ki will never let Song Hye Kyo to be left alone. 

Believe me, she also is torn between eager to come and supporting him up close, be where ever he is, or remote herself away, whispering telephaticly, encouraging words for him. She is afraid of her appearance interrupting the schedule and definitely stealing the spotlight that night. So, in this case, we can't blame her if she is absent. 

She will come..... Or perhaps not. 

We have to respect her desicion if she does not come. She is considering many things and of coz, respecting people around them. I believe where ever she is, she will always support him, heart and soul.

But we don't know...they love to give us surprises because they know that we love it. So let us just wait untill the 20th, if she comes, we will definitely view the cutess and sweet moments of them that we have long for these past few weeks. But if she empties her seat at that premier that night, it means that we have to wait a little more time to see her, although I know that we have less patient to wait for the day. 

I really hope she will come... Please...... Come..... 

50 minutes ago, kikyoamomentafter said:

To Come Or Not To Come

She will be there... Or perhaps not... 

BATTLESHIPS ISLAND will fill most of cinema around the world, starting the VIP premier on the 20th, then it begins it's journey after that. 

To some, it will be a big day and they who have waited for it for so long will be so excited. But to some, including me, beside feeling very happy about the movie, we are really hoping to see Song Hye Kyo. 

Song Hye Kyo is not yet to show herself in public after the wedding announcement. That is why her appearance at BI VIP premier   will be the biggest surprise for her fans,  shippers and of coz Song Joong Ki's fans. If she ever comes. 

She will come.... Or perhaps not. 

As we know, they both are just as kind and a considered persons. They are not only taking care of each other feelings, but also always think of others. So here, she doesn't think about themselves, but she also the members of BI Film productions. If she decides to come, that will be the best decision for her fans who always long for and waiting for her appearance. That will be her best decision  for Song Joong Ki. But if she is not, that will be the sadness and least aspected from all of her fans. 

So whether she is coming or not is really putting high pressure to her. Afraid that they both will steal the limelight of the movie that night will definitely made her think twice. I think maybe she is on dilema right now too.

She will not attend, will she....?

Ahh..... We can't really rely on their agencies because you see, sometimes, they are also wrong. I never believe in them since the day that they said nothing is happening between this couple. Just look like what happened to the Bali incident. So, I still hope she can make it, and silently pray that she will. 

Maybe Song Joong Ki wants Song Hye Kyo to come. Of coz,  he'll need his strength, his confident, and most important thing for him now, is her. He needs to have a view of her smiling face, or a little sign of love when he has to stand on the stage to give a speech, keeping his confident as he looks at her. He needs her to be by his side,  giving him all the good aura and keeping him firm and strong facing his day. 

No, I'm not expecting they'll come holding hands. But if it happens, I surely be happy for it. But I understand that he has to be with the other actors of Battleship Island to promote the film. Thus, it is enough for me to hear that she silently sitting on the second or third rows of a seat, without a single spotlight turning to her and watching him in action. But of coz, if she ever make an appearence, I definitely believe he will not let her be alone. Song Koong Ki will never let Song Hye Kyo to be left alone. 

Believe me, she also is torn between eager to come and supporting him up close, be where ever he is, or remote herself away, whispering telephaticly, encouraging words for him. She is afraid of her appearance interrupting the schedule and definitely stealing the spotlight that night. So, in this case, we can't blame her if she is absent. 

She will come..... Or perhaps not. 

We have to respect her desicion if she does not come. She is considering many things and of coz, respecting people around them. I believe where ever she is, she will always support him, heart and soul.

But we don't know...they love to give us surprises because they know that we love it. So let us just wait untill the 20th, if she comes, we will definitely view the cutess and sweet moments that we have long for these past few weeks. But if she empties her seat at that premier that night, it means that we have to wait a little more time to see her, although I know that we have less patient to wait for the day. 

I really hope she will come... Please...... Come..... 

Very well said.in the end if God permits deep in my heart im hoping she'll come but at the same time will understand if she doesn't

Archived