[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

34 minutes ago, mrlyncrdn said:

Awwww. I have tears in my eyes while reading this.You expressed the words and happiness that I can't say because I'm still overwhelmed by that news. It's been 2 weeks since the news but I still can't believe that its true. They are indeed made for each other. Made to complete each other's missing pieces. Haaaaay. So much love for this two ♥

Yeah.... Me to dear.... Virtual hugs......!!!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delurk just to celebrate LOVE with you all... 

been reading here almost everyday ... still feeling surreal... but so in love...! 

Even marathoned again DOTS... For the nth time...! 

Hope they do release all the hidden bts now that SSC are getting married..! 

Falling in love daily with this beautiful couple..! 

Xoxo, 

Kym

I was playing old videos of our SSC and I came into this video of SJK singing Like a Child on his BKK  and Seoul fan meet last year! The song's message is really straight from his heart. . First stanza though  :wub: #feeeelsss :heart::wub: 

Like A Child by Kim Dong Ryul feat Alex (Lyrics English Translation)

When you tell me that you love me and you accept me 
I say to myself confidently that I have nothing else I need 
Although I feel ashamed of my growing greed 
I think about you all day again and I feel uneasy 

I have a lot of envy (like a child) 
I have a lot of fears (like a fool) 
I can’t believe that right now you are near smiling at me 
I am so happy that it’s overwhelming to me 
I fear that when I open my eyes everything will disappear 
So I can’t fall asleep 

I want to give you (my everything) 
I want to feel (your heart) 
Everything that others do I want to share with you 
My heart is too hasty and narrow minded, I feel anxious, I feel nervous 
That everything will disappear 
I am worried 

For making me laugh (like a child) 
For making me cry (like a fool) 
For making me feel this flutter in my heart once again 
For allowing me to trust you, for being a strength to me 
When I open my eyes the first word I want to say is 
Thank you so much 

For being here by my side, for letting me dream 
For being you who gives “US” as a present 
I love you

^I actually have the same feeling. Or if she does attend, she might choose to arrive discreetly in order to avoid all the media attention that will undoubtedly be showered on her as it would be her first appearance. As you have mentioned, SSCP may not want their engagement to steal the spotlight. (These beautiful people always manage to shine wherever they may be!) 

I'm still crossing my fingers that she'll show up though! We haven't seen her make a public appearance in quite a while. I'm sure we all miss her!:lol:

On 7/15/2017 at 10:45 AM, lynne22 said:

Hi Guyss......

Just want to let you know that the first round of 2016's K-drama contest is closed now.... Do go there and read everyone's Best 5 moments for Descendants of the Sun :wub: 

And when you're done, do help us to Vote for DOTS :wub:

http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

:heart:

Re-posting again.... ONE VOTE is all you need to give :wub:

On a side note, Can't wait to see Kyo again in BI premiere.... :wub:

Hi everyone!  This is my very first post on Soompi even though I have been always reading this thread for a long time.  I just want to say that I am so happy for this couple.  I do think they make the perfect couple in all areas. 

I know a few (separate) SHK or SJK fans are bitter, jealous and angry because they either want the celebrity for themselves or want them to date other people.  They seem to be quite vocal and loud.  I'm just glad there are so many peaceful and classy fans of SSC.  Both SHK and SJK are the classiest and kindest people, everyone who knows them and is also in the industry knows that as fact.  I guess I never understood the unfounded hate against celebrities for no reason.  Especially such nice/classy ones like SHK and SJK.  Both of them have such squeaky clean images.  I think people love to bring up the fact that SHK dated before... or her tax "scandal" and I have heard some haters call her a volatile image or she is such a cunning fox for dating ALL the celebrities in Korea (wow jealous much?).  

But those aren't really scandals.  Every celebrity dates.  All of them. Whether we know about it or not. So she dated TWO.  She is by nature OVERLY cautious who she accepts into her inner circle but even more her heart. It's a fact that everyone knows in the industry. She is 35 years old. Dating two celebrities is not a cunning fox that "dated" everyone.  That is not a "volatile" image as someone has said before. Sorry that really made me mad when I read it on someone's post. I just find it so sexist that someone would even write that stuff. Plus the tax "scandal" is not a scandal.  It was an error made by her accountant.  She fixed it and paid the penalty.  It happens to normal people all the time- except no one calls it a scandal with us.  We just quietly pay the penalty and move on without anyone knowing.  It's a common occurrence with the wealthy if you have a sudden influx of money and you are a workaholic like her.  She needed someone trustworthy to manage her money because she is way too busy. I am not even wealthy and we have someone who handles it all. Obviously, for her, it was someone not trustworthy.  She is one of the most philanthropic celebrities. Not just with donating huge amounts of money (without public knowledge) but volunteering in secret as well.  People were so incredibly nasty about the tax error incident to her.  Meanwhile people who cheat, beat their girlfriends, rape are still loved and people love making excuses for them.  I don't get it why woman celebrities are beaten down for nothing and male celebrities can do no wrong.  

I also want to mention that SJK said that he never dated a celebrity (before SHK) several times.  I have heard that this is true (from a source that I cannot mention).  I know some other shippers still believe that SJK dated their favorite female celebrity (not SHK) and are saying it over and over but I think it's kinda disrespectful now to bring that up when someone is about to get married. It's not so bad to do when they were just dating... or even they have been married for a long time and you are just enjoying the chemistry the pair had during a drama together. You wouldn't want people to keep bringing up that they want your future husband with another woman (or that they believe that they had once dated) while you are preparing for your own wedding, would you?  I'm sure SJK doesn't enjoy hearing that but he has to tolerate it since he is a celebrity.  I'm REALLY sure that other celebrity woman doesn't enjoy it either.  It's a punch to her pride when fans do this. She is not a victim.  She is beautiful and talented in her own right and doesn't need to look pathetic- sad and pining after someone else's fiancé. But because they are celebrities, they must just pretend to ignore it. I wish these fans would realize that when they keep shipping SJK and another celebrity woman right now. 

I guess I just don't understand the SHK hate.  Some fans (not all of course) get mad at other mean SHK fans lashing out, but what about them?  Two wrongs don't make a right. I am not going to name other celebrities here and bash someone because I think that person is SHK's competition.  Maybe it's because I think SHK has NO competition in Korea.  lol. Some fans make snide comments about SHK and then lament about the mean SHK or SSC fans. It's ironic to see some of them call themselves classy fans (writing unlike some SSC fans) but make completely wrong, false and mean assumptions about SHK in the same post.  The korean journalists all love SHK for a reason.  They have all closely followed her and know she is a real, genuine, classy and kind person in front of public/camera and off camera.  It's RARE in this industry.  I can't tell you how I know this but it is.  I know there are strong loves for a lot of celebrities that are not such good people off camera.  SHK is one of the few that is really a good person.  

Also, want to share that SHK and SJK are different clans of "Song".  Meaning that even if it was 20 years ago, they could have still married.  When Koreans meet and we have the same last name, we ask each other which clan do you belong to.  If you were in different clans, you could technically marry.  Obviously this doesn't matter anyway because the law was obliterated years ago.  

Sorry all for the ranting.. lol.  I guess I had a lot I wanted to say after reading a lot of posts lately related to SHK and SJK.  Wishing these two all the best!  I just hope we all remember not to stoop to their level and bash other celebrities.  These are all human beings too. You are not doing any favors to the celebrity you are a fan of.  It's kind of ridiculous because these celebrities don't hate each other. I also hate the fans pitting woman celebrities against each other like there is some sort of competition. We don't do it with men so we should stop with the women.  It's so easy to be a bully on the computer/phone without realizing it.  Okay end rant. :)  

43 minutes ago, misspastrygrl said:

Hi everyone!  This is my very first post on Soompi even though I have been always reading this thread for a long time.  I just want to say that I am so happy for this couple.  I do think they make the perfect couple in all areas. 

I know a few (separate) SHK or SJK fans are bitter, jealous and angry because they either want the celebrity for themselves or want them to date other people.  They seem to be quite vocal and loud.  I'm just glad there are so many peaceful and classy fans of SSC.  Both SHK and SJK are the classiest and kindest people, everyone who knows them and is also in the industry knows that as fact.  I guess I never understood the unfounded hate against celebrities for no reason.  Especially such nice/classy ones like SHK and SJK.  Both of them have such squeaky clean images.  I think people love to bring up the fact that SHK dated before... or her tax "scandal" and I have heard some haters call her a volatile image or she is such a cunning fox for dating ALL the celebrities in Korea (wow jealous much?).  

But those aren't really scandals.  Every celebrity dates.  All of them. Whether we know about it or not. So she dated TWO.  She is by nature OVERLY cautious who she accepts into her inner circle but even more her heart. It's a fact that everyone knows in the industry. She is 35 years old. Dating two celebrities is not a cunning fox that "dated" everyone.  That is not a "volatile" image as someone has said before. Sorry that really made me mad when I read it on someone's post. I just find it so sexist that someone would even write that stuff. Plus the tax "scandal" is not a scandal.  It was an error made by her accountant.  She fixed it and paid the penalty.  It happens to normal people all the time- except no one calls it a scandal with us.  We just quietly pay the penalty and move on without anyone knowing.  It's a common occurrence with the wealthy if you have a sudden influx of money and you are a workaholic like her.  She needed someone trustworthy to manage her money because she is way too busy. I am not even wealthy and we have someone who handles it all. Obviously, for her, it was someone not trustworthy.  She is one of the most philanthropic celebrities. Not just with donating huge amounts of money (without public knowledge) but volunteering in secret as well.  People were so incredibly nasty about the tax error incident to her.  Meanwhile people who cheat, beat their girlfriends, rape are still loved and people love making excuses for them.  I don't get it why woman celebrities are beaten down for nothing and male celebrities can do no wrong.  

I also want to mention that SJK said that he never dated a celebrity (before SHK) several times.  I have heard that this is true (from a source that I cannot mention).  I know some other shippers still believe that SJK dated their favorite female celebrity (not SHK) and are saying it over and over but I think it's kinda disrespectful now to bring that up when someone is about to get married. It's not so bad to do when they were just dating... or even they have been married for a long time and you are just enjoying the chemistry the pair had during a drama together. You wouldn't want people to keep bringing up that they want your future husband with another woman (or that they believe that they had once dated) while you are preparing for your own wedding, would you?  I'm sure SJK doesn't enjoy hearing that but he has to tolerate it since he is a celebrity.  I'm REALLY sure that other celebrity woman doesn't enjoy it either.  It's a punch to her pride when fans do this. She is not a victim.  She is beautiful and talented in her own right and doesn't need to look pathetic- sad and pining after someone else's fiancé. But because they are celebrities, they must just pretend to ignore it. I wish these fans would realize that when they keep shipping SJK and another celebrity woman right now. 

I guess I just don't understand the SHK hate.  Some fans (not all of course) get mad at other mean SHK fans lashing out, but what about them?  Two wrongs don't make a right. I am not going to name other celebrities here and bash someone because I think that person is SHK's competition.  Maybe it's because I think SHK has NO competition in Korea.  lol. Some fans make snide comments about SHK and then lament about the mean SHK or SSC fans. It's ironic to see some of them call themselves classy fans (writing unlike some SSC fans) but make completely wrong, false and mean assumptions about SHK in the same post.  The korean journalists all love SHK for a reason.  They have all closely followed her and know she is a real, genuine, classy and kind person in front of public/camera and off camera.  It's RARE in this industry.  I can't tell you how I know this but it is.  I know there are strong loves for a lot of celebrities that are not such good people off camera.  SHK is one of the few that is really a good person.  

Also, want to share that SHK and SJK are different clans of "Song".  Meaning that even if it was 20 years ago, they could have still married.  When Koreans meet and we have the same last name, we ask each other which clan do you belong to.  If you were in different clans, you could technically marry.  Obviously this doesn't matter anyway because the law was obliterated years ago.  

Sorry all for the ranting.. lol.  I guess I had a lot I wanted to say after reading a lot of posts lately related to SHK and SJK.  Wishing these two all the best!  I just hope we all remember not to stoop to their level and bash other celebrities.  These are all human beings too. You are not doing any favors to the celebrity you are a fan of.  It's kind of ridiculous because these celebrities don't hate each other. I also hate the fans pitting woman celebrities against each other like there is some sort of competition. We don't do it with men so we should stop with the women.  It's so easy to be a bully on the computer/phone without realizing it.  Okay end rant. :)  

I think you've summed up my feelings regarding a lot of things. Haha. I feel fiercely protective whenever I hear or read these kinds of things being mentioned regarding SSCP, whether individually or together. (These kinds of comments are all over the internet, unfortunately.) I have to do my best not to engage in a discussion with critics/naysayers as it might just make the issue bigger. So I end up just telling myself over and over again that these things they say don't matter for we all know the truth...and that is that our beloved couple are in love and will be tying the knot. As Joong Ki said, they will be spending the rest of their lives together. For Hye Kyo, he is the one. No matter what all these other people say, it does not change the fact that these two individuals themselves have already expressed their love and devotion to one another.:wub: 

Most things such critics/naysayers say or speculate about are just their wishful thinking at this point. Haha!:lol: 

P.S. I specially agree with your sentiment on how female celebs seem to be pitted against each other so much. We rarely see the same with male celebrities. It's apalling. What's even worse is these people pitting female celebs against each other are usually females themselves!

Welcome @misspastrygrl to this thread:)

I 've been thinking a lot before I write this.

I agree with most of your points except the 'scandal' that you mentioned. Well, most of us here already knew what was about and how painful it was to SHK.I cried a lot when I think how SHK was treated back then. It was a nightmare.. a black day and hurts SHK a lot. I really hope you can edit it out from your entry as it will not make any good to remember it now. I am sure there are many lurkers of our thread and it will just giving them a scoop to make up stories.

Of course I know your intention is good for the sake of protecting our couple but I think it will be better if we can just ignore those haters. They are just attention seekers. Just ignore them. I just worried that they will makes things worse and will make our couple sad with that.

I am sorry if you're offended by this. My English is really bad but I hope you'll understand my points. Please write more about our lovely SHK & SJK. We are in a happy mood and can't wait for their D-Day.

:blush:

Seems like our bribe-to-be already received the official invitation from Battleship Island production company and is expected to turn up at the VIP premiere on 20th, her name is up on the guest list of the premiere event. However it's hard to expect them appear together as a couple at the photo zone because Song Joong Ki will go with the cast of BI and Song Hye Kyo is one of the guests of the event. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002691973

27 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

What clothes shop meeting? :flushed:

Ahhh I was thinking of the clothes shop (accidental) meeting that Joong Ki mentioned during Kyo's fan meeting.:lol: From what I understood, it happened before the TWTB set visit. Then bumping into each other (accidentally, again) at cafes happened between that time and before he entered the army. If I remember correctly, he also mentioned that they bumped into each other a week before his enlistment.:lol:

In other news, I am so excited she'll be going to the BI premiere! Even if they don't go together, it'd still be nice to see photos of her at the event. 

Archived