[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi chingus! been a silent reader since first few pages. Had actually tried creating account here but to no avail. Now i had to use my personal account and there.. So happy to be able to join the celebration..belated though. Thanks to everyone here, my 2 years of habitually visiting this site was awesome. kamsahamnida..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else is excited if they ever agree to a Magazine cover shoot??:wub: 

I mean, for sure it will be a hit because 1) possible stories of how their love story went. I'd be crying fo shooo! :bawling: 2) FUTURE PLANS! Babies and future works! :blush:  3) they are SONG HYE KYO and SONG JOONG KI! Visual overload! the amount of gorgeousness it will contain. :glasses:

tumblr_o6t6pxE3Xy1qj3tm8o1_1280.jpgSong+Hye+Kyo+Marie+Claire+China+December

Hi Guyss......

Just want to let you know that the first round of 2016's K-drama contest is closed now.... Do go there and read everyone's Best 5 moments for Descendants of the Sun :wub: 

And when you're done, do help us to Vote for DOTS :wub:

http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

:heart:

Anyway.. it's already been 10 days since the announcement.... and I'm still in cloud nineee 063 

No words is needed to describe Song Song Couple anymore aside from LOVE...

I'm trying to avoid coming here.... But I can't help myself... For over a year following this thread pages by pages, coming back here if I have a time will always be a priority....

I've read and watch more information about our SSC and I don't think I have the right to repost or repeat the news. Like my old post before, I just write what I thought about the couple after reading about them. But, watching the pages of this thread growing to a bigger numbers always excites me. I really hope the pages will continue to be more huge number as the day to the real date becoming nearer... 

Thank you to all shippers that always giving information and news. Although we don't really meet and introduce ourselves properly, but the connection by this thread and of coz because of the faith we build day by day for the love of these two lovely persons that we love most brought us together.... I couldn't state the names of all you here, but thank you to all.... Because of you,  your comments, informations and news of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, my days are full with joy and happiness. All the thought that I've thought about thus SSC are actually real.... We have thought them real and we put faith in them. I still feel I was in a dream to say this but yesss.... The love is real and they are real......! Thank you again for these years of exchanging information about this couple. I appreciate all things and comments I've read through here, and I will continue going back and forth, reading this thread... Virtual hugs....! 

To Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo... I would like to say it again,  and again even though I have said it hundreds and hundreds of times before... CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE TWO OF YOU!!! Yeah...!!! When the time comes and you are together, let love finds your way to happiness... Cherish each other for the rest of your lives. Don't let life's obstacles make you turn on your back of each other... Because in love,  when you face hard times, you only have each other..... Love, and be loved, as long you still have each other.... 

- It's getting nearer..... 31.10.2017

***The Spectacular Worldwide Love Confession of SJK & SHK- Super Hot Summer 2017***

Somehow this wk the summer hot unsustainable reading trans of JK interview(blue shirt) & Kyo pic(white & red) post marriage announcement can only image their LOVE in color of:RED-WHITE-BLUE.  Red of Love for strong, determination & Celebration.  White of Love for pure, sacrifice & complement.  Blue of Love for eternity, destiny & blessing.  Really appreciated all dedicated comrades take time translate SSC news and post timeline filling in the gap so fascinate til now to read in details make me wanting to post the song which I post already back in New Year eve when SSC won the KBS Daseang Award.  

At KBS Award: the hugging, hand holding and tears after SSC announcement and JK dedicate his whole trophy to Kyo back then meant a lot.  Kyo had already break her wall & let JK be in & unknown how will be head to. Now, w/ the marriage forth coming this song feel much STRONGER & DEPTH for Kyo & JK.  Let listen in " The Power Of Love" so belong to the beloved SJK & SHK.

**The Beggining Stage  of Love Confession(Dec 31, 2016): Not knowing JK propose Kyo on Jan 2017 & promise to live the rest of his life w/Kyo***

Back then I had already have 1 more beautiful song in mind said will SAVE until SSC publicly OFFICIAL COUPLE will be a the right timing to hear and witness of SSC blossom love.  Well w/God blessing and LUCK our couple very wise decision to bombshell us w/ wedding news make everyone admire their commitment, sacrifice & compliment each other talents and weakness.  This song very much Kyo wants to say to Joong Ki what's an amazing tasks & hardness he had to conquer to reach to this stage & spend their rest of life together forever.  Kyo, this song could able be potential for your 1st wedding dance so well fit in what's you want to say to him for the world to know or we have already known.

***The Blossom & Fruitful Stage of Love Confession(July 5, 2017): Each phrase to deeply profound of Kyo want to say to Jong Ki.

So heart touching when reading trans article of comrade post on JK meeting w/ BI director wife  how's JK put Kyo 1st above everything eles. Overjoy w/Kyo's future husband so PERFECT complete A-Z package so worthy for Kyo to wait this long for this gentleman JK as a LIFE PARTNER.  When seeing this trailer for the 1st time: the images, history, sounds, facial expression and scale of the movie impact make me relate to this ONE movie I always like up to the present  is TITANIC.  I believe this movie will make JK in the higher level of acting skill at this time he probably known will be the head of the household taking care of his beloved Kyo so he probably pour all his acting out w/out double body.  He plays all in by himself.

***This trailer just to compare what I try to show the similarities w/TITANIC most of us already seen but let review again***

Please forgive me not trying to divert the attention of SSC.  My focus theme: the History, the ship, the ocean, the chaos, the sacrifice & the unforgettable love. If I remember correctly JK also like Leo Dicaprio acting skill.  Somehow I think he will be the Korean Leo w/this movie like Leo in Titanic role.

***This movie won so many Oscar Awards.  I strongly believe same for The Battleship Island ****

Really Don't want to end the post w/out the memory of SSC so just use this "Love is the Moment" which is beautiful capture all of the awards & FM of the couple. Honestly, I don't understand the meaning of the song but just Love the music rythm & the SSC portrait flow out so beautiful & magical like " Beatiful in Whilte" song.

Always send Mega "Thank You" to Soompi friends of translation all news esp. the time line of SSC LOVE MEMORY & Have a Happy Weekend!

Also, Happy Busy Beautiful Weekend to Lovey Dovey Birds SSC! G. Nite.

ps. Credit to all Video owners

Here are some cute subbed videos from ace chingu that she wanted to share.  KBS is really kind to SHK. Most of the videos are talking about Kyo's life and acting until marriage.  :wub:  Please credit ace or @koreasongsongcouple if you share these anywhere

Spoiler

under spoilers above because there are so many videos. 

And please, if you could vote in this contest for DoTS :  https://polldaddy.com/poll/9789093/

And leave your name in the comments if you can, though voting should be good enough.  Thank you. :D

Hye Kyo has always been such a beauty! It's amazing to see how far she's come over 20 years in K-ent. I'm sure she will be the most beautiful bride come October.:D Can't wait to see her grow as she takes on being a wife and mother alongside being an actress in the future! I have a feeling SSCP will make wonderful parents. They truly seem like such nice and genuine people.:wub:

9 hours ago, songsong4ever said:

Who else is excited if they ever agree to a Magazine cover shoot??:wub: 

I mean, for sure it will be a hit because 1) possible stories of how their love story went. I'd be crying fo shooo! :bawling: 2) FUTURE PLANS! Babies and future works! :blush:  3) they are SONG HYE KYO and SONG JOONG KI! Visual overload! the amount of gorgeousness it will contain. :glasses:

me too will crying and shaking again like july 5 early morning when i open naver and their wedding news release haha.. and i will for sure buy that magz $_$" 

me ady broke for drama dvd, ost part 1 part 2, photobook, shk shoes, but still planning buy the book, the exclusive 100 photo, and the magz if there is any :/ cant help tho

Her heart is melting.... For him....

I was in the field today, watching the sky while waiting for the small people practising softball. When I get bored, I came back to this forum and reading some of your discussions. Then I thought, Song Hye Kyo's heart melted again, for the third times. 

After the wedding announcement, as I look at the news about them, they are so busy looking and hunting news of Song Joong Ki, how kind, how thoughtful, how polite, how responsible, how protective, and how in love he is to Song Hye Kyo. The press, even fans and people seem to forget about the bride. Though I did find some news about her, still, reporters are turning their cameras and attentions to him. In addition to the epic film that is about to be released, Song Joong Ki, the lucky man who finally touched the Korean Goddess Jewel's heart, seems had shaken the Korean Entertainment News. 

But Song Hye Kyo doesn't really care. Whether the fans and people see her or not, she doesn't care at all. Maybe she actually enjoys herself when they keep on highlighting Song Joong Ki. Remember how she let's all the compliments focused on to him, she lets him shine since they were in DOTS. She always has his back and always support him. For her, maybe if he is successful, then they both successful.

Song Hye Kyo is not an ordinary Korean celebrity. For me, she is a little different from others. Yet, she has quite a sad story. 

Song Hye Kyo has only her mother, no other siblings and missing all of the members in the family. Her father left her when she was still a child and living with her single mother was really hard. Thankfully, all the fathers responsibility was taken by her grandfather, so she lived a happy childhood with so much love she received from them. But, can you imagine how hard it was living a life without a father's love? She even got sick, and the doctor said that she wouldn't live. But her mother didn't give up hope, and God has prepares her a fate she can't even imagine. 

Somehow, they both survived. So life for her began one more time. Then she came into Korean celebrity's world. Her first appearance for tv started when she was only teenager. Living as celebrity when you we're so young was not that easy. With all the popularity and luxurious living, the temptation and needs to be known were things that you have to control by yourselves. But she always keep good impression to others, honest in friendship and behaved well to everybody made her known as a good actress. Her shy personality helps to maintain her privacy between her personal and professional lives. She takes care of herself and her mother, straightly thinking that her connections to other people just as a professional affairs. Still, many fans and also celebrities are very fond of her, especially her beauty. 

As time goes by, wealth and popularity kneeled before her but she learned a lot from hard life of her childhood. She becomes a celebrity who loves to donate money to the needs. Maybe helping others makes her feel needed and it is some kind of therapy to heal her heart. But she loves to keep it secret. She doesn't want anybody to know. She doesn't want her personal life effected others profesional judgement of her. Yet, her kind heart made her glows more beautiful, her kind attitude that comes from inside. 

Yes, Song Hye Kyo really is indeed beautiful. When you look at her pretty eyes, sometimes it opens up to people to pry into her heart. So pure and sincere. They say that she is beautiful since she was a child. More beautiful behind the cameras. Although her mother did not spent any money for her face operation, her natural beauty envied by many people. Her beauty mesmerizes others, even the girls and male or female celebrities. Her beauty,  mesmerizes Song Joong Ki. 

She seldom discuss about her love life and keep it low as it was only for herself. For about 20 years she's been in the celebrity's world, she did filled her life with someone else, falling two times in real love, and those two times she'd failed. Mending her heart alone, keeping her tears, holding back the regrets, she lived by her sadness to herself. Yet many people used to relate her to the person of her past love, made her even more sad and distance herself, kept on maintaining her private life, rejecting many more loves that coming her way...

Her kind heart sometimes end up being used by others, make it hard for her to trust people. So she's being very careful when it comes to love. She doesn't want to be hurt again, so she ends up trying to be cold and egocentric. She takes care of herself and professionally acts all her characters in dramas or film, straightly thinking it was all because of work. But without realizing it, she still act so nice towards others around her. Many person who knows her well said that she is kind to her friends, loves being friendly with a caring attitude. 

Yet she is still a human. As an introvert person, close associations are difficult for her to form and keep, especially marriage. She needs her own space and privacy. But when her life is balanced, most of the time she is very friendly, a charming lady with attractive personality. She enjoys performing before an audience, displaying her wit and knowledge, which makes her attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But intimacy is always difficult for her, makes her shutting out her heart from the love of others, or experiencing the joy of close companionship. 

No matter how kind she is, how much she  cares for friends around her, and the considerations to the fans around the world, there are still people who hates her, bashing her and jealous of her. But all those hurt and tears that fall, she kept it in her and made her grows even more wisely. 

As I said before, fate really has its own way of design. As she goes on with her life, alone and empty, somebody who was born with a kind heart mirrors hers, who was born a bit later after her, is also living his life, watching her since he was teenagers and once had dreamed to be with her. Somebody that one day will melt her heart, soothe her sorrows. Without knowing that they have so much in common, they live their lives of their own. But the time to find each other has not yet come. Only God knows when. So at that time, it looked like they've driven so further away, apart. 

Yet fate brought them together. Through 'Descendants of the Sun', time brought them together. Song Joong Ki is the one who has reopens her heart once more, in a real and gentle way. Patiently,  he shows her that real love does exist. Real love is his. At last, the time has come and God made them found each other and the friendship blooms like flowers find the sun. 

Song Joong Ki, is a man that happens to be crossing path of fate with her. He who happens to be so much in love with her. From a friend, he became so close and they began to understand each other, sharing laughters to double the happiness, sharing sadness to devide sorrows. Their beautiful friendship turns to love. And surprisingly, she lets him in, slowly letting him holding her broken heart so gentle, with so much love and trust.

Although Song Joong Ki comes from a very loving and happy family, God makes him felt something was missing inside, somebody who he needs to fill in the missing pieces of his heart. He said it himself, in one of his interview, many years ago, that although he did met so many people, and did tried to find someone to fell in love with, he admit that there was no one he truly love. He did tried to find his other half, but she seemed nowhere to be found. Until one day, destiny brought him to her.... Until he met Song Hye Kyo. 

Song Hye Kyo, in the other hand, who has only her mother as a family, never knew how it feels of having  a love from a father, always hunger in needs of a company from a big loving family. 

Though it seems like Song Hye Kyo needs Song Joong Ki, she doesn't realise that he needs her as well. She doesn't realise that she also heals Song Joong Ki's broken heart, she fills half of the emptiness of his soul, that makes him more confident, more matured,  stronger and braver to face the world, to face their world..... Together, they let their love mend each others hearts...beautifully. 

Although their family are so different, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are so similar and they are meant to be. The love they have for each other is always unselfish. They always want to make each other happy. But he always wants to do more for her. He always wants her to be happy with him. He always wants to get rid of all the sorrows and dark memories from her past. He wants her to remember only happy times and laughters, with him. But he certainly can't do it because history couldn't be erased. So he decides to create happy thoughts for her. He decides to bring all her happiness and creates new memories so she can get over her past. How he becomes so obsess to her,  that only God can answer. 

For quite a long time, Song Joong Ki has been himself,  has given everything to her. Who knows, maybe like Captain Yoo, he also had been rejected for the first time, but the passion inside him did made him wait. All the love inside him did made him more confident and firm of his love. So he continued persuading her that his love is only for her,  in a very passionate and gentle way. Everything was always for her, and to her alone. That, makes her heart melting... So Song Hye Kyo, without hesitation, ready to give her heart and soul to him in return... As they have promised each other to love and to hold, they will begin their life journey as one, together facing whatever abstacles that coming their way,  October. 

Even I, who is nothing to their love story feel the happiness, the love that surrounding them, at the same time surrounding the atmosphere right now, no matter in which sky we live in. So I hope this thought I share with you here will make some smiles in some faces and patiently wait till the day when they walk down the aisle,  together... I am sorry coz it is too long to be read, and again, thank you for all the information of these two love birds. I am truly appreciate all the posted news that all of you did. 

Yes... For the third time, Song Hye Kyo's heart is melting again... And I hope this time is for real... 

textgram_1500221542_zpsp0yhzgrz.png

Congratulations to you, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki... The day will finally comes, and our ship will reach the shore, but no matter what happens, I will always be the fans to both of you....31.10.2017

Gosh. Seeing news about SSCP popping up for things as small as the schedule of their families' meeting makes me happy they confirmed only upon engagement. I can just imagine all the news that would be popping up if the public had known while they were dating. They might not have been able to travel in peace!:D

8 hours ago, kikyoamomentafter said:

Her heart is melting.... For him....

I was in the field today, watching the sky while waiting for the small people practising softball. When I get bored, I came back to this forum and reading some of your discussions. Then I thought, Song Hye Kyo's heart melted again, for the third times. 

After the wedding announcement, as I look at the news about them, they are so busy looking and hunting news of Song Joong Ki, how kind, how thoughtful, how polite, how responsible, how protective, and how in love he is to Song Hye Kyo. The press, even fans and people seem to forget about the bridegroom. Though I did find some news about her, still, reporters are turning their cameras and attentions to him. In addition to the epic film that is about to be released, Song Joong Ki, the lucky man who finally touched the Korean Goddess Jewel's heart, seems had shaken the Korean Entertainment News. 

But Song Hye Kyo doesn't really care. Whether the fans and people see her or not, she doesn't care at all. Maybe she actually enjoys herself when they keep on highlighting Song Joong Ki. Remember how she let's all the compliments focused on to him, she lets him shine since they were in DOTS. She always has his back and always support him. For her, maybe if he is successful, then they both successful.

Song Hye Kyo is not an ordinary Korean celebrity. For me, she is a little different from others. Yet, she has quite a sad story. 

Song Hye Kyo has only her mother, no other siblings and missing all of the members in the family. Her father left her when she was still a child and living with her single mother was really hard. Thankfully, all the fathers responsibility was taken by her grandfather but you can imagine how hard it was living a life without a father's love. She even got sick, and the doctor said that she wouldn't live. But her mother didn't give up hope, and God has prepares her a fate she can't even imagine. 

Somehow, they both survived. So life for her began one more time. Then she came into Korean celebrity's world. Her first appearance for tv started when she was only teenager. Living as celebrity when you we're so young was not that easy. With all the popularity and luxurious living, the temptation and needs to be known were things that you have to control by yourselves. But she always keep good impression to others, honest in friendship and behaved well to everybody made her known as a good actress. Her shy personality helps to maintain her privacy between her personal and professional lives. She takes care of herself and her mother, straightly thinking that her connections to other people just as a professional affairs. Still, many fans and also celebrities are very fond of her, especially her beauty. 

As she time goes by, wealth and popularity kneeled before her but she learned a lot from hard life of her childhood. She becomes a celebrity who loves to donate money to the needs. Maybe helping others makes her feel needed and it is some kind of therapy to heal her heart. But she loves to keep it secret. She doesn't want anybody to know. She doesn't want her personal life effected others profesional judgement of her. Because her kind heart made her glows beautifully, her kind attitude that comes from inside. 

Yes, Song Hye Kyo really is indeed beautiful. When you look at her pretty eyes, sometimes it opens up to people to pry into her heart. So pure and sincere. They say that she is beautiful since she was a child. Although her mother did not spent any money for her face operation, her natural beauty envied by many people. Her beauty mesmerizes others, even girls and female celebrities. Her beauty,  mesmerizes Song Joong Ki. 

She seldom discuss about her love life and keep it low as they we're only for herself. For about 20 years she's been in the celebrity's world, she did filled her life with someone else, falling two times in real love, and those two times she'd failed. Mending her heart alone, keeping her tears, holding back the regrets, she lived by her sadness to herself. Yet many people used to relate her to the person of her past love, made her even more sad and distance herself, kept on maintaining her private life, rejecting many more loves that coming her way...

Her kind heart sometimes end up being used by others, make it hard for her to trust people. So she's being very careful when it comes to love. She doesn't want to be hurt again, so she ends up trying to be cold and egocentric. She takes care of herself and professionally acts all her characters in dramas or film, straightly thinking it was all because of work. But without realizing it, she still act so nice towards others around her. Many person who knows her well said that she is kind to her friends, loves being friendly with a caring attitude. 

Yet she is still a human. As an introvert person, close associations are difficult for her to form and keep, especially marriage. She needs her own space and privacy. But when her life is balanced, most of the time she is very friendly, a charming lady with attractive personality. She enjoys performing before an audience, displaying her wit and knowledge, which makes her attractive to others, especially the opposite sex. But intimacy is always difficult for her, makes her shutting out her heart from the love of others, or experiencing the joy of close companionship. 

No matter how kind she is, how much she  cares for friends around her, and the considerations to the fans around the world, there are still people who hates her, bashing her and jealous of her. But all those hurt and tears that fall, she kept it in her and made her grows even more wisely. 

As I said before, fate really has its own way of design. As she goes on with her life, alone and empty, somebody who was born with a kind heart mirrors hers, who was born a bit later after her, is also living his life, watching her since he was teenagers and once had dreamed to be with her. Somebody that one day will melt her heart, soothe her sorrows. Without knowing that they have so much in common, they live their lives of their own. But the time to find each other has not yet come. Only God knows when. So at that time, it looked like they've driven so further away, apart. 

Yet fate brought them together. Through 'Descendants of the Sun', time brought them together. Song Joong Ki is the one who has reopens her heart. Patiently,  he shows her that real love exist. Real love is his. At last, the time has come and God made them found each other and the friendship blooms like flowers find the sun. 

Song Joong Ki, is a man that happens to be crossing path of fate with her. He who happens to be so much in love with her. From a friend, he became so close and they began to understand each other, sharing laughters to double the happiness, sharing sadness to devide sorrows. Their beautiful friendship turns to love. And surprisingly, she lets him in, slowly letting him holding her broken heart so gentle, with love and trust.

Although Song Joong Ki comes from a very loving and happy family, God makes him felt something was missing inside, somebody who he needed to fill in the missing pieces of his heart. And Song Hye Kyo, who has only her mother as a family, never knew how it feels of having  a love from a father, always hunger in needs of a company from a big loving family. 

Though it seems like Song Hye Kyo needs Song Joong Ki, she doesn't realise that he needs her as well. She doesn't realise that she also heals Song Joong Ki's broken heart, she fills half of the emptiness of his soul, that makes him more confident, more matured,  stronger and braver to face the world... Together, they let their love mend each others hearts...beautifully. 

Although their family are so different, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are so similar and they are meant to be. The love they have for each other is always unselfish. They always want to make each other happy. But he always wants to do more for her. He always wants her to be happy with him. He always wants to get rid of all the sorrows and dark memories from her past. He wants her to remember only happy times and laughters. But he certainly can't do it because history couldn't be erased. So he decides to create happy thoughts for her. He decides to bring all her happiness and creates new memories so she can get over her past. How he becomes so obsess to her,  that only God can answer. 

For quite a long time, Song Joong Ki has been himself,  has given everything to her. Everything for only her. That, makes her heart melting... So Song Hye Kyo, without hesitation, ready to give her heart and soul to him in return... As they have promised each other to love and to hold, they will begin their life journey as one, together facing whatever abstacles that coming their way. 

Even I, who is nothing to their love story feel the happiness, the love that surrounding them, at the same time surrounding the atmosphere right now, no matter in which sky we live in. So I hope this thought I share with you here it will make some smiles in some faces and patiently wait till the day when they walk down the aisle,  together... I am sorry coz it is too long to be read, and again, thank you for all the information of these two love birds. I am truly appreciate all the posted news that all of you did. 

Yes... For the third time, Song Hye Kyo's heart is melting again... And I hope this time is for real... 

textgram_1500221542_zpsp0yhzgrz.png

Congratulations to you, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki... The day will finally comes, and our ship will reach the shore, but no matter what happens, I will always be the fans to both of you....31.10.2017

Awwww. I have tears in my eyes while reading this.You expressed the words and happiness that I can't say because I'm still overwhelmed by that news. It's been 2 weeks since the news but I still can't believe that its true. They are indeed made for each other. Made to complete each other's missing pieces. Haaaaay. So much love for this two ♥

Archived