[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thats what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to write it in a proper way. As Song Joong Ki always addressing people with good words and manners, so I'd like to do the same. Even that SSC is true or not,  I still believe in them both. I didn't aspect that you all think of me the other way around. 

May be I wrote too much until most of you can't understand. It's my thought because I believe in their love and something will happen. Something nice. Although I'm kind of new here,  but I've been following this thread for almost a year. 

When something I don't like in the ig shipper are been argued, things I don't like what they are saying about songsong couple, I decided to sign in here and share them with you, hoping that all of you will understand.... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kikyoamomentafter I get you Hun :) same here this is a place where i can always come back to share our faith in them and keep the positive vibe, when there are haters or negative comments outside. 

So glad there are many fellow shippers who keep faith and support our couple :)  

--

on a side note i also want to share my general thoughts on JK being friendly with other actresses.   

I personally think JK is a super friendly and likeable person who doesnt mind skinship with the other gender. I see that with other actress it is just natural for him to play/joke around with little skinship but there is something different when he is with Kyo and we can see the bond between SSC is much stronger than just mere skinship of friends that he has with other actresses. I believe in them and reaaaallyyy hope if the are truly a couple then they will go pass through this storm :)  

PRIVACY of SSC re-Bali trip had been blown out of proportion... a simple private vacation had been invaded & violated...they had been bashed and hated...why?...what right do others had to bash .hate..and to give negative thoughts?...nobody yes nobody has given anyone the right to do that either...for those so called friends of both...for those fans/shippers...attention seekers...star crazed fans ...who bashed...hate and being bitter...go get a Life....they dont owe us anything about their private lives but only their art and their performances...it is them who would decide what to share of their private lives...shk and sjk had basic rights to privacy as a human being...they are not  an entity ..even the constitution of Korea provided that right to privacy to all Kcitizen....what had been done is done and cannot be undone...i think apology is in order...those people involved in this hullabaloo....MBC ..hotel management...etc...should apologized not only On Air but On Print to both on the damage that had been created and by crossing the line of decency....now, after the brouhaha of it all..its about time for us to let it go and focus on a more positive and happy notes.... help sjk on his BI movie....if you love them both.. then love them unconditionally... No buts.. ifs...why...what and where and support them happily...if not, so dont be ..you had no right to give your negative thoughts and be bitter...virtual hug to shk and sjk ...got your back SSC...FIGHTING...Chill everyone 

Hi everyone,

I'm dropping by to share this...

If anyone interested.... do vote your favorite show..

My choice will be DOTS!

DOTS for the win! :heart:

In regards, on the latest happening.. I can only pray.. everything's gonna be alright!

Just a quick summary on the 2nd part of mbc 's program on ss, i didn't watch it though. But reading the naver's news that they said eyeswithness saw SS but they couldn't have the pix from any. They said they asked SS for confirmation, but SS disn't answer and for Kyo's agency, the agency said mbc didn't worth to  respond to them .

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110679467

I'm glad it doesn't getting more worse though i was hoping for a proper apologize from MBC for invading SS's privacy and esp stealing kyo's private pix.  And i love UAA's respond to MBC, serves them right....and i have strong believing SS are doing just fine, Hope for the best for JK's new movie

Spoiler

And why in the world all those flirty talks was coming from, i dun see any misbehaviors at all...weirdo..some are just too weird

The so-called witness report is probably fabricated. I mean, seriously? Firstly, based on their travel itinerary, they did not arrive nor leave on the same day so what is this about the eye witness seeing SHK arrive a few moments after SJK? An apparition? Secondly, a so-called fan who staked out for 3 days will tell Section TV all he/she saw but cannot provide pictures of SSC together? Why? I ll tell you why. Coz there wasnt any real eye witness in the first place.

C'mon, @MBCTV, a 5 yr old child can put a jigsaw puzzle  together better than you. Your own reports dont make cow sense. Your ratings must be so shitty to resort to cheap hooks to make people tune in a second week. Well, your ratings will get shittier after this, thats for sure.

re UAA's response, they really slayed it. Burn, MBC, burn. But for the smart shippers who can read the true implication of UAA's response, we shd be celebrating. The ship is definitely sailing. 

Congratulations to our Couple and to us shipper. Omgg im still shaking and really still feels like im dreaming.

Haha they really skipping dating news just go to wedding news. Hahaha yesssss lets celebrate thiss guyyss

They make me believe in true love again our roya couole im wairing for these royal wedding.

Always love you both so much. hopping for little songs soon 

Archived