[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

oh dang, does it mean all hopes of seeing her at the BI premiere is dashed? :( Cos with all these going on, will be a 'tease' for her to appear at the BI premiere.

@utkim totally understand where you are coming from. Would not reflect well on SJK if he allows his personal affairs to take away fr the efforts of the BI cast and staff. I was just concerned that by continually denying and then changing their tune down the road, especially if soon, some people may just jump on that to pervade the negative sentiment. Which was why my preference for no news as opposed to 'deny news'. Anyway, the agencies have spoken (the statements could have been more savvy though) - as shippers, we will just have to continue to hope for the best.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's not be so serious about whether or not they are together in Bali.

there just have been so many occasions that the two of them were in the same place, almost at the same time. let's just think they were all coincidence, shall we? coincidence. too much of it LOL :))

again, think that they just happened to be so much in sync. that their minds just want to go at the same place. let's leave them be. my SSC, i will accept all your alibis/explanations *wink* whatever will make you feel secure 

7 minutes ago, bblee29 said:

oh dang, does it mean all hopes of seeing her at the BI premiere is dashed? :( Cos with all these going on, will be a 'tease' for her to appear at the BI premiere.

@utkim totally understand where you are coming from. Would not reflect well on SJK if he allows his personal affairs to take away fr the efforts of the BI cast and staff. I was just concerned that by continually denying and then changing their tune down the road, especially if soon, some people may just jump on that to pervade the negative sentiment. Which was why my preference for no news as opposed to 'deny news'. Anyway, the agencies have spoken (the statements could have been more savvy though) - as shippers, we will just have to continue to hope for the best.

honey, her appearing in BI premiere will be chaos. media will cover it relentlessly (the whole of Asia's media for that matter). IF, and that's a big IF, SHK appears, i don't know how I could ever commend her bravery (well she's brave but you know, she's also evasive). let it be a celebration of the movie's craftsmanship and artistry :) we know somewhere, somehow, in her  ways, she'll support SJK :) like screening of the movie abroad (in LA, NY, elsewhere) where media exposure will not be as much. 

@traveller03 You spoke my mind. I believe the SSC have planned and discussed everything, whether it was the holiday or the standard answers at the moment. Not just from one side. Now that everyone is blaming JK not keeping his words to admit when caught. Yet, as said, they were not caught in the same frame and there is still room for denial just like before. He would not want his personal matter to steal the light from BI, it would be unfair to other co-actors/actresses/staff who had put in so much effort into the making of the movie. I believe Kyo would not want that to happen too.

@kyonim, Thanks again for your hard work. Always enjoy reading it.

As a shipper, they are as natural as sunrise to me. I don't need any proof or for them to admit it, I believe. Just like the sun is still rising every single day even when we cannot see it on an overcast day.

what a frustrating day i am sorry guys but im fed up and tired of all this i dont know what to think anymore  i will be back as a Kyonatics im leaving this thread sorry but this is me cant hold on so tiring and my heart broke thank you all for welcoming me here thank you all god bless you all again thank you :bawling:

@traveler03 i agree with everything you said. We all know ppl don't buy their statements, but i think it's the right thing to do at the moment considering Jk's BI and i will for sure support them all the way. 

yah...coincidence being in Bali and they are close friends and didn't know each other's schedule :lol:?? who are they talking to and trying to convince? Too much coincidences to buy and ...coincidence my foot :tongue:

btw, they never deny their love relationship though, only about being together in Bali

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/18/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-caught-dating-rumors-agencies-respond/

Kyo's new cf :wub:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/xByyFmYY23~FnXjiJkqtpKYvyVR32Lkz.htm

I can't imagine any of Kyo's fans who may claim to be anymore protective of Kyo than her closest most trusted confidants, and they out-right publicly supporting him and his upcoming movies. He has to be one heck of a guy, if not, why bother? What's in it for them?!?

My heart aches for them because what could had been a sweet get-away filled with sweet memories now being questioned as though a crime has been committed. I wish their agency said nothing. Anyhow, I like Blossom's statement: it's personal. The End!

Fighting SongSong!  

Bali... *sigh*

If I'm the journalist and receive such answers in return, I totally wont publish such things, like SERIOUSLY UAA BLOSSOM WHO ARE YOU KIDDING WITH?

but I understand all the pressure, they have to deny. I repeat HAVE TO. it's all about their job, BI is on the way. And for many other more reasons I believe, but it's all for their own good. We have to trust their SMART DECISION.

and for those who are sad, well don't be. why do you still have to doubt them? after all?

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

what a frustrating day i am sorry guys but im fed up and tired of all this i dont know what to think anymore  i will be back as a Kyonatics im leaving this thread sorry but this is me cant hold on so tiring and my heart broke thank you all for welcoming me here thank you all god bless you all again thank you :bawling:

maybe just maybe they have their valid reasons.. personally, everything  "discovered" in social media ex. about Bali were being used by tabloids and click bait stories sites so... nothing of it benefits them...

Bali is easy to deny but love love love.. if you see in people's eyes is harder to deny (tho they also do not admit... yet)

#believe #shipper4ever #SSC #4evercomrade

sharing:

http://www.cosmo.ph/celebs/latest-buzz/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-spotted-in-bali-a00011-20170619

To be honest, I think shippers need to learn a lesson  or two from this situation. SS is not an ordinary couple, they are indeed a blockbuster couple. Their life is not as simple as "hey, it is true that we are dating", then happily ever after. Their career is at risk as it intertwined with their personal life. Nevertheless I'm still happy though seeing many shippers who are reasonable, not easily swayed but instead understanding enough to see that BI movie is coming, let's keep it cool for the meantime. I believe it is one of JK precious art of work, because it touches on history of Korean people themselves, not just an ordinary fictional movie. And everyone who follow Kyo career and personality should know that she has a bigger heart, she willing to sacrifice in order to give way for something that she think more deserving. Remember during DOTS time, why she stay in the background and comfortably letting JK getting recognition when she contributed and work hard just as much? Love sometimes compel us to sacrifice things that other people may not see, perhaps JK reluctant to follow this kind of PR but I could imagine Kyo persuade him to follow because it is the right thing to do at the moment. It is just not time yet for us to celebrate with them, so instead let us give way for their personal schedule until we are finally permit to celebrate. They have given us so many reasons to be happy in the past, the least we can do as their fans is be understanding and see a bigger picture before spread anything. After all, it is not us who will face the critism, it was JK and HK themselves that need to face it at the end of the day. There are reasons why JK was so persistent of fans for not following or filming him at bali airport, there are reasons why ms park literally hunting each one of the fan and ask to delete files without care about her own image as a scary manager. If they want it to be private, let it be. They may owe fans for their successful career, but they don't owe anyone of their private lives, not even to their own parents. Let them have their own personal space, learn when not to overstep boundaries, be patience, and I'm sure the time will finally come. Even if I'm the last person to believe they are together, I will still keep believing, that's how much faith I have on them....

I really don't want to say much as I know emotions are riding high but I hate seeing fellow comrades down. It is understandable that some of us might be feeling down or disheartened as we already have set our own expectations the moment our Indonesian friends release clips of them leaving the airport. But if I may and I hope I'm not disrespecting anyone but then if anybody wishes to leave, then by all means dramatic exits, at this point are already unnecessary. As it is, we already have enough drama to deal here with, it is as if it's not yet that obvious. Dear comrades, let's stay calm and not get ahead of ourselves and be carried away by our emotions. This morning, I really cannot reckon why Ki is getting all the hate, it's not for us to jump at any conclusion, given that we really do not know what happens in the confines of let's say a board room where all management meetings take place. It is even harder when careers, endorsements, friendships, all the hard work, blood, sweat and tears are on the line.  Personally, I'm okay with them denying it after I saw all the hate comments thrown at Kyo. I could not fathom how a human being can carelessly say that to another human being, It's rude, unfair and clearly something she does not deserve. Those K-nets are really something else.

What upsets me the most is the inconsistent statements of the agencies. I expected better. i feel bad for those I-fans being accused of making up stories. It is easy to say that if it is just one person or an account but if a bunch of people points at the same place and the same time, then there must be some truths in that, but as they say there are reasons for all these and that I guess we should just respect.

I agree that there are lessons to be learned from this brouhaha. At the end of the day, let's just keep loving them whether as a couple or individually. That wouldn't be too much to ask, right?

Ahh... I miss soompi.:wink:

@kyooo929 could not agree more chingu!

What happened in Bali, should stay in Bali. If their agencies chose to deny about the vacay together,  I chose to believe what I feel about them since the start of this ship.

Indeed, shipping is not for the faint heart. Shippers need to be ready for anything. Your precious time is not your own anymore. Sleep deprivation is normal.  High roller coaster ride of emotion is a regular occurrence.  Ultimately, your patience would be tested. Doubts would start crippling in. Are they real? Are you sure they’re dating? Have you seen them together? What are your proof? My God, he calls her Noona! Anyways, she is just her hoobae who would treat her to a food party (or vice-versa).

Hence, if you can't take the heat, might as well leave the kitchen.

@kyooo929, I'm with you! Especially you said:" And everyone who follow Kyo career and personality should know that she has a bigger heart, she willing to sacrifice in order to give way for something that she think more deserving. Remember during DOTS time, why she stay in the background and comfortably letting JK getting recognition when she contributed and work hard just as much? Love sometimes compel us to sacrifice things that other people may not see, perhaps JK reluctant to follow this kind of PR but I could imagine Kyo persuade him to follow because it is the right thing to do at the moment."

Yes, if JK is such a jerk, how come Kyo's friends keep supporting him for BI? They are no fools, right?

Why can't everyone see this denial thing in another light /angle? It is not a big deal but FORMALITY in the showbiz. Isn't it quite common for actors and actresses to do the same? They are not the only pair doing it. Remember Lee Joon Ki has been denying his relationship for 2 years before he finally admitted it not long ago? 

Fans were expecting too much from our SSC. When things don't go as expected, they drop hard. Poor Kikyo just cannot live the way like you and I. They have too much to take into consideration. If we love them, this is the time to show our love and support by staying cool and be understanding. 

They will always have my blessing and support. XXOO.

2 hours ago, kyooo929 said:

To be honest, I think shippers need to learn a lesson  or two from this situation. SS is not an ordinary couple, they are indeed a blockbuster couple. Their life is not as simple as "hey, it is true that we are dating", then happily ever after. Their career is at risk as it intertwined with their personal life. Nevertheless I'm still happy though seeing many shippers who are reasonable, not easily swayed but instead understanding enough to see that BI movie is coming, let's keep it cool for the meantime. I believe it is one of JK precious art of work, because it touches on history of Korean people themselves, not just an ordinary fictional movie. And everyone who follow Kyo career and personality should know that she has a bigger heart, she willing to sacrifice in order to give way for something that she think more deserving. Remember during DOTS time, why she stay in the background and comfortably letting JK getting recognition when she contributed and work hard just as much? Love sometimes compel us to sacrifice things that other people may not see, perhaps JK reluctant to follow this kind of PR but I could imagine Kyo persuade him to follow because it is the right thing to do at the moment. It is just not time yet for us to celebrate with them, so instead let us give way for their personal schedule until we are finally permit to celebrate. They have given us so many reasons to be happy in the past, the least we can do as their fans is be understanding and see a bigger picture before spread anything. After all, it is not us who will face the critism, it was JK and HK themselves that need to face it at the end of the day. There are reasons why JK was so persistent of fans for not following or filming him at bali airport, there are reasons why ms park literally hunting each one of the fan and ask to delete files without care about her own image as a scary manager. If they want it to be private, let it be. They may owe fans for their successful career, but they don't owe anyone of their private lives, not even to their own parents. Let them have their own personal space, learn when not to overstep boundaries, be patience, and I'm sure the time will finally come. Even if I'm the last person to believe they are together, I will still keep believing, that's how much faith I have on them....

Can I Repost this on every page and can we all spread this on our SNS? 

16 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Why can't everyone see this denial thing in another light /angle? It is not a big deal but FORMALITY in the showbiz. Isn't it quite common for actors and actresses to do the same? They are not the only pair doing it. Remember Lee Joon Ki has been denying his relationship for 2 years before he fianlly admitted it not long ago? 

Fans were expecting too much from our SSC. When things don't go as expected, they drop hard. Poor Kikyo just cannot live the way like you and I. They have too much to take into consideration. If we love them, this is the time to show our love and support by staying cool and be undertanding. 

They will always have my blessing and support. XXOO.

Totally agree with you. And at the end, based on all we have from both of them until now, I always think we are such the most lucky shippers indeed. 

i still and always believe in our songs:heart:

i will never leave this thread and stay in this ship until one of them or both proof have rship/engage/marriage with other person :wink:

now is not the right time, the focus is to support battleship island.

stop blame sjk stop blame shk, spread love and always protect our songs.:heart:

Archived