[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kyooo929 said:

To be honest, I think shippers need to learn a lesson  or two from this situation. SS is not an ordinary couple, they are indeed a blockbuster couple. Their life is not as simple as "hey, it is true that we are dating", then happily ever after. Their career is at risk as it intertwined with their personal life. Nevertheless I'm still happy though seeing many shippers who are reasonable, not easily swayed but instead understanding enough to see that BI movie is coming, let's keep it cool for the meantime. I believe it is one of JK precious art of work, because it touches on history of Korean people themselves, not just an ordinary fictional movie. And everyone who follow Kyo career and personality should know that she has a bigger heart, she willing to sacrifice in order to give way for something that she think more deserving. Remember during DOTS time, why she stay in the background and comfortably letting JK getting recognition when she contributed and work hard just as much? Love sometimes compel us to sacrifice things that other people may not see, perhaps JK reluctant to follow this kind of PR but I could imagine Kyo persuade him to follow because it is the right thing to do at the moment. It is just not time yet for us to celebrate with them, so instead let us give way for their personal schedule until we are finally permit to celebrate. They have given us so many reasons to be happy in the past, the least we can do as their fans is be understanding and see a bigger picture before spread anything. After all, it is not us who will face the critism, it was JK and HK themselves that need to face it at the end of the day. There are reasons why JK was so persistent of fans for not following or filming him at bali airport, there are reasons why ms park literally hunting each one of the fan and ask to delete files without care about her own image as a scary manager. If they want it to be private, let it be. They may owe fans for their successful career, but they don't owe anyone of their private lives, not even to their own parents. Let them have their own personal space, learn when not to overstep boundaries, be patience, and I'm sure the time will finally come. Even if I'm the last person to believe they are together, I will still keep believing, that's how much faith I have on them....

Love love love it hundred times

4 hours ago, utkim said:

Blossoom statement stated SJK went Bali with friends.. UAA stated that SHK went Bali for meeting not to meet SJK. Ok.. hmmm... SJK went Bali with friends.. I believe one of the 'friends' is SHK. They went Bali for vacation together and not to meet there but was together..hee.. playing with words here. Then SJK left, SHK went for her meeting. 

Agency has to do their work again for whatever reason. I am still happy as I take the spotted together at different timeline as a hint from SS COuple.:)

Their agencies made another mistake here.  Keep quiet is better than silly denials.  Do they think we the fans are stupid and believe their statements. Come on is not the first time they have been seen together.  I dunno what is going on.  They choosen Bali so expected to be seen by fans.  Beside SJK is the third lead in that film so success or not has less to do with jk.  I agree denialing now then announce marriage later does not look v good.  I sincerely hope marriage is this year as I am getting fed up of waiting.  Like someone said on Ig they are both single in their 30s both wants kids and family so what is the problem.

first time login here since forever. Been on this thread from the very first few pages and lurking here all the time but i just can't keep quiet now. 

SSC don't have any obligation to fans or shippers to admit their relationship. Knets believe dispatch over unfounded rumors (from chinese tabloids, they say) and dispatch has confirmed UAA and Blossom's statement, so i think everything's under control there in their country. For us, if we choose to believe, then don't go spouting nonsense like getting fed up and bored bcs they won't go public. They have a lot to consider, and certainly they won't put shippers' wish as priority. Let them be, maybe the timing is not right to announce their relationship now. If you're bored or do not know what to believe, well, you choose what's best for yourself and what your heart (or logic) tells you. No one force anyone to ship them, they do not ask to get shipped, they're just doing what they see fit according to them. What if they denied and then later they get married? No problem, people will understand bcs it's not like people hate them together and they have their works as actors as priority now.

Right, Joong ki is third lead, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any impact on the movie. Like, if you read the news, BI is sold to over 113 countries and based on the news, Joong ki's involvement played a big part of the deals. And we know they're both single and wanted to settle down (Joong ki has said multiple times he wanted to get married) so why don't we believe in him? I've followed him closely since his rookie days and i never ship him with any of his co-star (or anyone for that matter) but seeing him rn, it's impossible to not think he MAYBE is in serious relationship with Kyo. Idk for sure, but i think they will announce it (if at all) at the second half of the year, when they are ready to get married or ready to go public at least.   

If any of us choose to abandon the ship, it's our choice. We don't have solid concrete proof (like, photos of them together in Bali), but these many coincidences are unnatural lol. And if they choose to deny, well, maybe the timing isn't right, they have their own reasons and pls remember, THEY DO NOT OWE ANYTHING TO US. They've been good to us fans and shippers for more than a year, dropping hints here and there, if they want to keep it private for now, let them be. 

Err.. why are shippers getting their knickers in a twist over the respective agency denials? Of course we shd expect a denial. If SSC wanted the world to know they re dating, dont u think they'd be leaving Bali hand in hand? Clearly, they have always maintained their stance that they intend to keep their respective dating lives private, and they are doing just that. So what seems to be the problem?

They claim to be "very good" friends. And if good friends with shared associates such as stylists etc dont know that each other are in the same foreign country at the same time, dont u find that even more incredulous? The denial is almost deliberately lame, if u ask me.

And the number of times they happen to be in the same foreign country at the same time is kinda too coincidental, isnt it? The world isnt THAT small and there are 365 days in a year to travel!

So go figure if u shd believe what yr eyes see vs the rehearsed statements of managing agents. I myself am not 100% certain that they are a couple heading towards the altar but l continue to hope for good news. Ultimately, its their life choice and not ours so we cannot force 2 pple to couple up just coz we want. Thats just silly.

And to prevent future disappointment, let me say here first l doubt she will turn up at the BI premier now that this Bali thing has been blown out of proportion.

Stay calm n carry on shipping.

31 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Err.. why are shippers getting their knickers in a twist over the respective agency denials? Of course we shd expect a denial. If SSC wanted the world to know they re dating, dont u think they'd be leaving Bali hand in hand? Clearly, they have always maintained their stance that they intend to keep their respective dating lives private, and they are doing just that. So what seems to be the problem?

They claim to be "very good" friends. And if good friends with shared associates such as stylists etc dont know that each other are in the same foreign country at the same time, dont u find that even more incredulous? The denial is almost deliberately lame, if u ask me.

And the number of times they happen to be in the same foreign country at the same time is kinda too coincidental, isnt it? The world isnt THAT small and there are 365 days in a year to travel!

So go figure if u shd believe what yr eyes see vs the rehearsed statements of managing agents. I myself am not 100% certain that they are a couple heading towards the altar but l continue to hope for good news. Ultimately, its their life choice and not ours so we cannot force 2 pple to couple up just coz we want. Thats just silly.

And to prevent future disappointment, let me say here first l doubt she will turn up at the BI premier now that this Bali thing has been blown out of proportion.

Stay calm n carry on shipping.

Their actions scream 'i'm gonna hide from y'all' lol but indonesian fans got informed and they waited for like, 5 days at the airport to catch them. 5 days! The denial is for non-fans and general public bcs they don't know what's up nor the details of the story so they wouldn't care to know what's under the surface. I also think she won't come to BI premier, but that's alright. Her closest friends are promoting BI so much it makes me smile. If Kyo won't show up, i hope his squad will come and cheer him up . It's been so long since i saw photos of them together. 

Salute!

Long time no post...

Hope everyone's doing well..

Some thoughts for todays news 

UAA and B.E responds....They have reasons to  clarify or give statements whether to deny or tell the truth or sometimes to divert the issues regarding their artist... as their respective agency. Both of them has the outmost responsibilty to protect their artist before anything or anybody else...

What happens in Bali...whether is well planned, coincidence or accidentally happenned...the serendipity of events between The Song's as I called it ever since i jump into this ship...The truth and undeniable facts are that The songsongcouple were/was at the same place and at the same time (span of days/week), and again whether they meet up personally and stay together or not..whats really happens there.. only the Song's with their friends and the closed people work with them knows the truth.. They have the right to keep it private. Let's give them personal space, time and respect for their personal life.(individually or as a couple)

"Truth always prevails"..maybe not today or tomorrow but at the right time it will.. and "What is meant to happen it will happen"...

To lighten up the mood and as my closing remarks.. (Because of Lack of Evidence)

The Song's (songsongcouple)have the right to remain silent (about dating rumours) until proven guilty...hahaha

If you loved JK/SHK whether as a couple or individually you only wish them the happiness and to have the best life they truly deserved.  

As a fan at the end of the day I will be happy and contented seeing them happy.

"With a faithful heart dreams do come true"..

A gift for those who have waited so patiently...

Just enjoy the journey of this ship...we are almost there...heading to the right direction...fighting and waiting....until next time...signing off....

On 6/14/2017 at 2:12 AM, gigivillaceran said:

cr to owner

I was in Times Square today and was hoping to see the video of BI but I was not able to see it. My question is, does it have a specific time to view the video? Thank you.

Anyeong comrades. Its been a long time... delurking mode...

I was amazed by the bravery of both agency UAA AND B.E for giving those statements.. both different but yet similar... it doesn't occur to me that they are giving denials but  for me it is as if they are giving protection to both of their precious artist one after the other.. a private personal trip and a personal meeting would be a perfect getaway... blossom protecting sjk at the same time clearing shk reputation and uaa protecting shk at the same time supporting sjk. It is like two different big companies conniving with each other for a good cause.. The songs be like the "untouchable couple" even dispatch got their back.. they must be such wonderful people for them to gain that respect and unspoken agreement of protection.. let us not forget, after all both agencies did not confirm the denial of the relationship... how blessed shippers we are..

Honestly, From the deepest part of my little shippers heart i really do wish for shk to attend the b.i premier but if she will not come, i really do not mind... because i know somewhere somehow she supports sjk along the way.. it may not be the support we fans/shippers wanted to see but it is the support that sjk needs...

We have come this far.. it has been a journey worth taking... i am very happy to see sunbaenims, noonas, unnies, old chingus coming back home and reading their post gives a stray of color added into this page.. i would be honored to say welcome home to you all...

Heartstrong my dear shippers... we may wait a little lot longer but we know the gift for us who waited soo patiently was already wrapped in a beautiful package and was just on standby for delivery. It bought us some time to take care of our hearts and be ready for that day no matter what it takes.. hope to see you all come back home on that very wonderful day..:wub:

Halo chingu, long time no see.:lol:

I would have written something to cheers on our very first anniversary of Chengdu fanmeeting together and the Bali story but regards to the current situation, let me change the post order a little bit.

Upon two respective agencies’ statements, I personally think that UAA and Blossom would have handled the situation more smoothly at some points but however, seems like they have tried their best and have their own reasons to do so. The fact that his hard work with the team is on the way make their announcements more reasonable and might be the best solutions at the moment. Work and love, we understand how much our SongSong treasure both and have been trying hard to keep their professions so any overreactions are not necessary and good for them, as well as your health.

I believe that through these situations, our stances will be more strengthened. Keep believing in what you have witnessed with your eyes and felt with your hearts. Being on this ship until the day they get married (which I’m firmly that they will end up together), count me in. We’ve come a long way together, not just one day or two, with many milestones and blisses that these lovebirds spread during their journey, I couldn’t ask for more. Reflect a little bit and I realize that I’m so lucky to be SongSong shipper, they could have closed all the ways to reveal information, say Kyo focuses only on her private Instagram account, their friends less reveal on their activities etc but look at what we have so far? Her squads indirectly update where they are, express their support to Joong Ki’s film and so on. While our girl looks so relaxing and carefree when being spotted, she even waves at fans.

Then today when hearing my comrades update about she likes a baby photo (might be her friend’s) and him being spotted at a restaurant, giving the lucky fan signature then I know they are totally fine. They are both mature human beings who have been living with their honest hearts and great attitudes. They know the effect scale of their deeds so I really appreciate our dearies choosing Bali to be their destination, like at this point they cannot hold their sentiment, happiness and ready to tell the world when the right timing arrives.

So, let’s be patient as we always be and calm in the most tough situations. Be their source of mental strength by keeping this positive vibe and supporting their respective works.

SongSong is brave, and so are we.

Keep sailing, happy sailing.

~~~

Thank you comrades who have been shouting me and also other dearies, I’m genuinely touched and appreciate this great virtual bond. Hope that someday, when we reach our destination, when the bell rings, we can again see all those similar comrades from the very first days until now <3

3 hours ago, justsomegirl said:

first time login here since forever. Been on this thread from the very first few pages and lurking here all the time but i just can't keep quiet now. 

SSC don't have any obligation to fans or shippers to admit their relationship. Knets believe dispatch over unfounded rumors (from chinese tabloids, they say) and dispatch has confirmed UAA and Blossom's statement, so i think everything's under control there in their country. For us, if we choose to believe, then don't go spouting nonsense like getting fed up and bored bcs they won't go public. They have a lot to consider, and certainly they won't put shippers' wish as priority. Let them be, maybe the timing is not right to announce their relationship now. If you're bored or do not know what to believe, well, you choose what's best for yourself and what your heart (or logic) tells you. No one force anyone to ship them, they do not ask to get shipped, they're just doing what they see fit according to them. What if they denied and then later they get married? No problem, people will understand bcs it's not like people hate them together and they have their works as actors as priority now.

Right, Joong ki is third lead, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any impact on the movie. Like, if you read the news, BI is sold to over 113 countries and based on the news, Joong ki's involvement played a big part of the deals. And we know they're both single and wanted to settle down (Joong ki has said multiple times he wanted to get married) so why don't we believe in him? I've followed him closely since his rookie days and i never ship him with any of his co-star (or anyone for that matter) but seeing him rn, it's impossible to not think he MAYBE is in serious relationship with Kyo. Idk for sure, but i think they will announce it (if at all) at the second half of the year, when they are ready to get married or ready to go public at least.   

If any of us choose to abandon the ship, it's our choice. We don't have solid concrete proof (like, photos of them together in Bali), but these many coincidences are unnatural lol. And if they choose to deny, well, maybe the timing isn't right, they have their own reasons and pls remember, THEY DO NOT OWE ANYTHING TO US. They've been good to us fans and shippers for more than a year, dropping hints here and there, if they want to keep it private for now, let them be. 

This! This one is what we need, coz we are strong shippers, we don't easily get swayed by some sort of "agency denial" matters. We believe in kikyo, we believe in songsongcouple. Keep supporting both of them no matter what. Kudos to chingus who've stay positive on this thread :-)

No one ever said shipping will be easy. So they let their usual guard down in Bali , and now it's an issue. For sure they will not be so careless so hold on tight. But truly no regrets on this ship. The surprises come in unexpected times and places. It's been more than a year and still sailing on! 

We are happy for them be in seperate works and together we want their happiness always. 

As an avid lurker of this thread let me just say that I am so happy to see the old-timers coming out in full support of our couple. :wub: Echoing what most of our steadfast comrades have said- let us trust in both kyo and ki, surely they know what they're doing and at this point in their careers- they have their priorities and although pleasing their fans may be great- it certainly won't AND should not be on top nor should we demand for it to be (otherwise, we'll be getting lip service and not the thrilling clues/slips we've been getting since we started this ship :wink:) I did not expect any confirmation or confession from them re the Bali 'incident' - I was perfectly content with the fact that they were both in one place at the same time, and to top that- allowed themselves to be 'caught' :D With Ki's movie coming up (an important movie not just for SJK and crew but for Korea) a 'confirmation' of a relationship bw two of Korea's biggest and most loved stars would just overshadow the movie and that would really not do any of them a favour, not to mention be unfair to the hard work done by everyone who worked for BI. I'm sure both SSC know and understand this. Let's be more patient. It's going to be a rocky road- but so far this ship has already been blessed (beyond expectations, if you ask me :wub:)

Nevertheless, here's a hug to all comrades who are a little down. Take a break if you have to or leave if that is what you need to do for your own peace of mind. Shipping sometimes takes its toll- it's ok. (But hopefully in our disappointment we don't blame SSC- in our heart of hearts, we all just want them to be happy) :)

*goes back to lurker mode

It's actually quite predictable what each agency took for "damage control" even i didn't expect it the first time i hear about this possibility, i prefer them to not saying anything yet, but then again who am i? Maybe this is the best effort they can do to prevent any future harm for both of them. So, what we can do as a shipper is just to be patient, stay strong and keep believing them. As i am pretty sure that both kyo and joong ki acknowledge this and has been discussed carefully before. So, no need to be worry.

Our ship is still strong, with the crews who have strong hearts, not a weak ones.

So I'm the only one that exited over this? Cause I think This couple already calculate this far ahead n well. Thats why they come and go in difftent dates like far diffrent so when things like this happen (they know their fans:D don't blame the fans they just to exited thats why they share the vid) its easy for the agency to denied. 

This whole situation just reminds me when Ki said that Kyo really good at being calculative :lol:

But Wow I don't know how agency's statement made a chaos like this. Agency's statement is for general public not for us shippers. I thought we are over with their statement that denying from long time a ago, since we all are still in this ship. What The agency do is to protect their artist general public image and from any harm. And you see right though lots of the fans support them but kyo still got hates from here and there.

For celebrity couple as big as SSC our halyu couple lol it's always better to date privately. I dont need dispatch to confirm they are dating i just need their wedding confirmation date

Happy dating uri SSC 

Archived