[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Ok. So, for the life of me - I had to check my English grade again....but, where is the denial from both agencies that they're DATING? Am I missing something here?

So JK's Blossom Agency (by the way , his cute baby face is really blossoming with his deep love to start a family soon) said he was with friends on a personal trip; while our lovely Beauty's UAA said she was there for a project and did not meet Captain Song. Yup. When Kyo was in NY, JK happened to meet her and hey, let's meet for a meal then. Wow. So coincidental right? NY- they were 'caught' together so both agencies had to admit they met up.  :)

Don't you think history is repeating itself in Bali? Kyo arrived first. JK after. Except this time, they were more careful plus the stakes are higher- BI is a BIG project with sensitive historical baggages and it's a serious thing. Remember  SS was sombre at the President's Award during the ex-President's scandal? JK is also the type to want fairness & truth to prevail. So BI means a lot obviously.  No personal matters should overshadow it, alongside with all the cast's & crew's hard work.

UAA said Kyo did not meet JK. The key word that was deliberately omitted was "alone". Because SS had company. Good company too.

There..there....the lawyers will say that it's omission of vital information; the Songs plead "not guilty" to meeting up. All for a good cause. Because if BI doesn't do well for some reasons, Beauty is gonna be stoned if they admit to their escapade. And JK being the protective guy, won't allow for that to happen. How could people forget that this guy has high IQ?

Others have said SS shippers are crazy and overboard. I agree because I can't promise not to go crazy and overboard when their big day eventually comes!  This ship trains us well, comrades. :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is how I see it:

Kyo did not plan this trip for the purpose of meeting/dating Song Joong Ki (they may do that at a different venue, but Bali wasn't "IT")

She brought along her manager and working crew, rented a beautiful venue ... her international stylist team was there (Kris, Raymond...) It was all work and business.

It so happens that some members of her working crew are close friends of JK (hello Raymond..) who is trying to balance life -work and perhaps squeezing in a little R&R in between.. so he called up his buddy JK to come down to Bali for a quick trip to meet up and trying on these hot tuxedo pants in preparations for the upcoming "public functions", added in a little R&R before the busy time, and Raymond doesn't have to fly back to SK... So yea, JK is meeting up with his buddy, getting some R&R, having the wardrobes setting up ready to go, saving Raymond a trip (he came w bags and left w suit cases). it was a very efficient plan bc JK and HK are very busy bodies. 

So there, the Agency explanations make perfect sense:D.  It's all about balancing personal and business, life and work, friends n foes... Glad to see they're handling it rhythms. 

And yea... little exposure like this bring about less of an electric shocks later. it may be boring by the time the good news come... but better boring and safe, then sorry. 

Why I like it here is there are so many mature and understanding shippers here. I salute to the above who gaves your views on the incident and I am totally with all of you. 

I mesmerised by this pair who have beautiful hearts. I cannot forget how she stayed with him through his injury while filming DOTS; I cannot forget how he gave all his glory to his best partner at all the award ceremonies; I cannot forget all the scenes when they laugh happily together as I laughed with them; I cannot forget how he spoke for the actresses in the industry, esp for Kyo at the PD award (such a righteous man), I cannot forget why I love them so much in the first place as they have beautiful hearts and minds.....it is totally their choice to admit or deny, I love them bcos they are worth loving, not bcos they made beautiful romance to fulfill my fantasy. 

Those who have lost their patience, those who started to hate them, those who did not try to put themselves into our SSC's shoes, your love is conditional. Just bcos they don't live the way you wish, just bcos they don't make you content, then you leave them, you started to hate them, I don't see love here. It's more like a transaction. Please love them unconditionally.

It is not the matter of bravery or cowardness, it has nothing to do with the length of time, it is the matter of their choice and consideration. They have the rights to choose how they live their lives.

Hi Hi @Hclover96 and @utkim!

It's really nice to hear from you both in times like this! Really need a calm brain and a logical outline of events to throw shade at anti-SS fans and reassure existing SS fans. This ship is very blessed with lots of faithful shippers who are steadfast in their belief in SS!

And I really miss Khxy! Yo, @khxy, calling 1, 2, 3.. come back here, my dear chingu! Where art thou? :)

21 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

@kyooo929 GOD I LOVE YOUR POST! well said! thank you for stopping by!

wait..ARE YOU MS.PARK or MR.KANG? surrender!

He or she might be an insider of  their agencies.....daebak!  

Guys, sensitivity or fellow feeling is the key to face all these ruckus....:blush: but we should also show compassion to those who feel wrecked, you know differences in opinion...in every situation, there's always two sides of the same coin.  Anyhow, I will always believe in the couple!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!          

4 hours ago, sf4kdrama said:

Here is how I see it:

Kyo did not plan this trip for the purpose of meeting/dating Song Joong Ki (they may do that at a different venue, but Bali wasn't "IT")

She brought along her manager and working crew, rented a beautiful venue ... her international stylist team was there (Kris, Raymond...) It was all work and business.

It so happens that some members of her working crew are close friends of JK (hello Raymond..) who is trying to balance life -work and perhaps squeezing in a little R&R in between.. so he called up his buddy JK to come down to Bali for a quick trip to meet up and trying on these hot tuxedo pants in preparations for the upcoming "public functions", added in a little R&R before the busy time, and Raymond doesn't have to fly back to SK... So yea, JK is meeting up with his buddy, getting some R&R, having the wardrobes setting up ready to go, saving Raymond a trip (he came w bags and left w suit cases). it was a very efficient plan bc JK and HK are very busy bodies. 

So there, the Agency explanations make perfect sense:D.  It's all about balancing personal and business, life and work, friends n foes... Glad to see they're handling it rhythms. 

And yea... little exposure like this bring about less of an electric shocks later. it may be boring by the time the good news come... but better boring and safe, then sorry. 

No wonder Raymond was so happy during the live chat until Ms Song and Ms Park had live chat with him too. Cheers to you Raymond. :wub::heart:

The Blossom and UAA statements were not well thought of as their statements have backlash towards their artists. They should have kept mum on this and let it die a natural death as with the other dating rumors. They're not denying nor confirming if the SSC are dating, so why go out of your way to address the Bali rumor if there was truly nothing to it? 

What frustrates me at this point are the so-called fans who turned on either SHK or SJK and started bashing them for not admitting the dating tumors. The SSC did not ask us to "ship" them or emotionally invest on them. So, as fans, we have no right to DEMAND anything from them. It's their personal lives after all. Let us be grateful if they share a glimpse of their lives. But let us always keep an open mind about them abd give our full support. 

I'm still shipping them 100! I'm rooting for them. All the way! 

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

The Blossom and UAA statements were not well thought of as their statements have backlash towards their artists. They should have kept mum on this and let it die a natural death as with the other dating rumors. They're not denying nor confirming if the SSC are dating, so why go out of your way to address the Bali rumor if there was truly nothing to it? 

What frustrates me at this point are the so-called fans who turned on either SHK or SJK and started bashing them for not admitting the dating tumors. The SSC did not ask us to "ship" them or emotionally invest on them. So, as fans, we have no right to DEMAND anything from them. It's their personal lives after all. Let us be grateful if they share a glimpse of their lives. But let us always keep an open mind about them abd give our full support. 

I'm still shipping them 100! I'm rooting for them. All the way! 

I agree that those are not true fans who bash for not admitting to dating rumors.  What I cannot understand is how stars like Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon can date and get married with no bashing or outrage while our couple has to put up with a lot of negative nonsense.

1 hour ago, sophie808_stv said:

I agree that those are not true fans who bash for not admitting to dating rumors.  What I cannot understand is how stars like Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon can date and get married with no bashing or outrage while our couple has to put up with a lot of negative nonsense.

I guess there are fans who want them to admit the relationship. Or there are fans of them as individuals who want them to date someone else. 

Dropping some opinion here. If its damaging stability here,so sorry n let me know. Honestly i just reposted and quoted words from some post before which i think is so important.

Imo, there are two points about this recent situation and we can choose one. 1. We can take so many lessons from it and moving forward; 2. Some people need to stop completely ship them.

-The lessons: 

Spoiler

1. (As mention in a post before) learn to fully admit, they are extraordinary couple (if i use my word i prefer complicated instead of extraordinary). And they value that complicated part. There are other thing which are more important than do a justice for the truth. 
2. (As mention in a post before) learn how to not step over boundaries. In this bali thing, i think we did it. But see, the result ain't sweet, doesn't work. I am really not against it. To be fair, imo this bali thing so far is the best quality of "we call hint" that spreading on public, in terms of contents and truth value. And also i do think now they can feel the threat from fans lol.
3. Fully consider they don't owe us anything. Yeah, we can cry too much about " they shouldn't go to crowded place like bali", "do they know so many shipper waiting their real couple status" , "do they know how tired we feel", bla bla bla. It means nothing. I do believe they realize so many people cheering for their relationship but it doesn't put responsibility for them to return anything for those people.

-These peoples need to stop shipping them:

Spoiler

Imo, after this recent situation, you need to stop if you feel disappointed with one of them personally, both of them, or their relationship, rather than being disappointed about the denial condition and situation, which i think its normal. For sure this denial is such another bummer from expectation. But if we disappointed to them personally, really? I know its all over many shipper head, things like, " why jk dont admit the relationship (dont stood up) after bad comment towards hk", "why hk always got bad comment" etc, (in this context, im not aware about disappointment towards hyekyo's side, if its exist, then become even more ridiculous, just like what's it for about?). If you feel that way, really i encourage you to stop shipping. It's just so wrong and mislead after this far and this deep.

But let me breakdown something for you whose feel that way. Do you think if they admit their relationship will erase those nonsense jealous comments for hk? I don't think so. Even in the last clickbait article on hk esprit event can draw those nonsense jealousy comments. You can't stop negativity, but don't let negativity consume you. 

In addition for that, i do still think, hk side is a larger factor on the decision if they want to public or not. I don't even think jk asked blossom's permission before to go to bali.
And i don't agree w the ideas of this denial because of commercial aspect of jk film or this is in stake of jk's career. As jk expressed in w interview, " this movie will success anyway, regards of his pride as part on this project." Then he expressed another important stuff about, "the most important for him is not his career, but his own family". And later, we all know in his wish, he put "next project" after "marriage possibility". So i don't think if we think that way, we do justice for him. I do think the factor is, if they admit their relationship now,their consideration is it will be a huge DISTRACTION. It will be a long run for sjk in front of public. Their couple status will be in a spotlight, beating the movie itself. Especially, this movie explicitly is carrying another purpose which are very sensitive and important. Of course it will be distracted too. And also sjk is the hoobae here. And if at the end the commercial target is failed (as i said before imo it wont be a personal issue for sjk, but must become general issue as part of the team from the project), it wont touch their relationship for accusing as a factor if people try to drag it(if happened sadly women's side will be more harmed).

Sorry to pour more my nonsense here. Before i said expectation, to make it clear first, my expectation is the day they will be in public relationship is NEAR . Im in state of fully believing them are in love relationship.

Spoiler

In speaks of expectation, after this bali thing, i will upgrade the timeline of my expectation, also my tolerance and consideration :D. My own worst timeline is the day they are proven not to be married to each other. But after this, i will add others timeline w actual possibility ahead. Like;
1. Expectation for dispatch's possibility to reveal their relationship to public. So far imo dispatch did a favor for them. After bali, it just made me even sure. I think, dispatch reputation is quiet savage to celebs, especially who will be on the spotlight on the moment. So i give limit for dispatch from now till around sjk promote his film, if they're not digging any further about this bali, after so many video and photo from the airport, sns's post of their friends, even the info where they stayed while they were in bali is spreading online, i will drop my expectation for dispatch to the lowest:lol:.
2. From so many report from korean media about bali i can take some of it to conclude their statement is they dont meet in bali. But after dispatch report, it became more confusing, there is no statement of "they dont meet" in that report. So i will impose my own tolerance and consideration on it haha. If someday there will be straight denial from them, like when jk denied in his fm of secret gf, if later will appear words like "i dont bring a girl in my vacation, only boys", "i dont meet a girl on my vacation" or from hk is like in her response of NY meeting... Its just too much for me lol. After this bali thing with so many evidence, many witnesses, after many coincidences.. for sure i also will update the timeline of my expectation lol.

So good luck for all, happy continue shipping !! I still do think hk will be on gunhamdo premiere. I sense no fear on their relationship so far after so many moments passed, but who knows after this time.

I really HATE popping out ads/banners when I browse the net. It really annoys me easily but this time I LOVE it  when I saw this ad while reading the latest news about SongSong. The ad caught me the attention more. It looks like  the ad contradicts to the article. 

Spoiler

300x250_Wedding_Bells.jpg

Ctto

#SongSongKikyoForever :heart:

Just now, Mabz Arenavo said:

Hello everyone! Been a lurker since from the beginning of things.  I'm Mabz. [SongSongSyrup from instagram] I don't know what came to me to decided to join now. Hehe

Hi Mabz. Welcome to SSC thread! *confetti fall down* :DBtw, I'm familiar with your account on twitter.I'm a silent reader of your tweets about SSC.:)

2 hours ago, Mabz Arenavo said:

Hello everyone! Been a lurker since from the beginning of things.  I'm Mabz. [SongSongSyrup from instagram] I don't know what came to me to decided to join now. Hehe

Hello too! I like reading your caption from instagram. They are so precise and fun..

Archived