[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

http://myxph.com/features/31776/look-song-joong-kis-battleship-island-movie-to-open-in-philippine-cinemas/

Ctto

~~~

Ohhhhhh myyyyyy ggggggg!!!! SongSong's BALIcation ....Oops I mean vacation in Indonesia recently :D:blush: ... I'm screaming loudly outside  like bonehead. One of the best SongSong's news I've ever heard. 

SongSong is definitely real :heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right when the truck kiss scene started, JK went “Heollll~~~”. HK: “Rushing filming scene”. Jiwon: “You filmed it in a rush?”. HK: “Yeah, coz the sun was going down”. Lee PD: “It was only filmed in 30 minutes”.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho truck kiss scene descendants of the sun

JK (to Jin Goo): “There was a parody of this scene too right hyung?” and both of them laughed about how the parody showed Sijin and Moyeon bumping into each other everytime they came close to kiss. And HK admitted that the parody was kinda similar to the filming process. JK then said that FD Kwangshik was the one driving the truck at that time and he tried his best to drive slowly. JK then said that he regretted about failing to do adlibs due to the rushing filming.

Hình ảnh có liên quan

Kết quả hình ảnh cho after truck kiss scene descendants of the sun

They all laughed at the after-kiss-scene and Lee PD said JK’s head bumping was really painful.

descendants-of-the-sun-running.jpg

Jealous scene: Jiwon: “This was really funny”.

JG: “JK was reallyyyyy fast”.

Kim Eun Sook: “When writing this scene) we discussed about when they had the meeting (Sijin, Daeyoung and the 2 stewardesses) because after (Sijin and Moyeon) breaking up, they went right away to Uruk. Like “right after breaking up, Sijin went to that meeting?”” . Kim Won Suk joked that Sijin and Daeyoung did that after the shower talk.

fcaCBJuHTE6Vovon5BPEHw.png
When she admitted two of them had most NGs

Lee PD asked: “Myungjoo didn’t take many NGs. Don’t you wanna laugh?”. Jiwon: “I  want to laugh so much but I tried to stand it coz there was not much time”. JK: “I’m sorry”. Kim Eun Sook: “You made many NGs?” JK: “I did many times”. Lee PD: “Everytime we ran out of time, there were NGs”. Kim Eun Sook: “Who made most NGs among these four?”. JK: “That must probably be me”. HK: “It seems that us two (she and JK) made most NGs”. JK: “May be I was #1”. Kim Eun sook: “You had most lines”.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho blood typedescendants of the sun

Again right when this scene started, JK went: “Ahh, this scene”. Kim Eun Sook: “Seems like Sijin laugh for real in this scene”. JK: “Yeah I laughed for real”. HK: “When you appeared to film, you was like waiting to see how I am going to act this out”. JK: “Oh?”. HK: “Your face expression was like “let’s see how you are going to do with this scene””. JK: “Me? Noona’s acting?”. HK: “Uhm”.

aAShwZx4SJqt3LdnT1wN9w.png
When Moyeon said: "Your ideal type"

Hx1Gbv5US1CCRKXlRNUgDA.png

After Moyeon said her blood type is “you ideal type”, JK smiled brightly while looking at the screening and Kim Won Suk (talk abt Sijin’s laugh) said: “He really liked it”. Then after “doll type”, HK: “I’m sorry… Hahaha”. Kim Eun Sook revealed that originally this scene was supposed to have serious answer, not beauty type or doll type whatever. Actually they planned that Moyeon would answer: “I’m blood type B”. But when Kim Eun Sook was going with ‘blood type B”, one of them(I think the scripwriters) mentioned: “But Sijin is type A”. Kim Eun Sook then asked: “how do you know” only to realized later that it was on his uniform. So after that Kim Eun Sook changed the dialogue to ‘doll type, beauty type’.

In the surgery scene, when blood splashed to Moyeon and Myungjoo’s face, Kim Won Suk asked if that was blood or CG and the latter confirmed it was real. Lee PD said that in the first take, the blood also went to Moyeon’s eyes so they refilmed it (so that it would be reasonable that only Myungjoo caught the virus). HK said that her eyes were all red because of fake blood.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho deleted hug descendants of the sun

They were talking about why they cut the hugging part of Sijin and Moyeon in that episode (I translated it before). Lee PD said the emotion in that scene was really good but Kim Eun Sook decided to cut it out because she was worried. Then HK said sth about appearing well on screen but in fact when filming that scene both she and JK tried to hold it in (like trying not to laugh or sth like that, this part is just based on my guess) and JK then sighed about their playfulness on set.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho ep 12 descendants of the sun

JK kept complimenting Argus about his coolness in the rescueing scene. He said: “How can a simple ‘no thank you sounds so cool. That hyung is really cool”. When Kim Eun Sook was talking abt this scene, JK suddenly said: “There was a parody of this scene too but she died” and everyone laughed. (yeah JK seems to follow those parodies well). HK: “Who died? Moyeon?”. JK: “Yeah, he shot Moyeon to death by mistake”. HK: “Where?”. JK: “On SNS”. HK: “I have to watch that later”.

~~~ I'm nearly done with this group commentary already, can't believe it ~~~ Bye, guys. 

54 minutes ago, kyonim said:

Right when the truck kiss scene started, JK went “Heollll~~~”. HK: “Rushing filming scene”. Jiwon: “You filmed it in a rush?”. HK: “Yeah, coz the sun was going down”. Lee PD: “It was only filmed in 30 minutes”.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho truck kiss scene descendants of the sun

JK (to Jin Goo): “There was a parody of this scene too right hyung?” and both of them laughed about how the parody showed Sijin and Moyeon bumping into each other everytime they came close to kiss. And HK admitted that the parody was kinda similar to the filming process. JK then said that FD Kwangshik was the one driving the truck at that time and he tried his best to drive slowly. JK then said that he regretted about failing to do adlibs due to the rushing filming.

Hình ảnh có liên quan

Kết quả hình ảnh cho after truck kiss scene descendants of the sun

They all laughed at the after-kiss-scene and Lee PD said JK’s head bumping was really painful.

descendants-of-the-sun-running.jpg

Kim Eun Sook: “When writing this scene) we discussed about when they had the meeting (Sijin, Daeyoung and the 2 stewardesses) because after (Sijin and Moyeon) breaking up, they went right away to Uruk. Like “right after breaking up, Sijin went to that meeting?”” . Kim Won Suk joked that Sijin and Daeyoung did that after the shower talk.

fcaCBJuHTE6Vovon5BPEHw.png

Lee PD asked: “Myungjoo didn’t take many NGs. Don’t you wanna laugh?”. Jiwon: “I  want to laugh so much but I tried to stand it coz there was not much time”. JK: “I’m sorry”. Kim Eun Sook: “You made many NGs?” JK: “I did many times”. Lee PD: “Everytime we ran out of time, there were NGs”. Kim Eun Sook: “Who made most NGs among these four?”. JK: “That must probably be me”. HK: “It seems that us two (she and JK) made most NGs”. JK: “May be I was #1”. Kim Eun sook: “You had most lines”.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho blood typedescendants of the sun

Again right when this scene started, JK went: “Ahh, this scene”. Kim Eun Sook: “Seems like Sijin laugh for real in this scene”. JK: “Yeah I laughed for real”. HK: “When you appeared to film, you was like waiting to see how I am going to act this out”. JK: “Oh?”. HK: “Your face expression was like “let’s see how you are going to do with this scene””. JK: “Me? Noona’s acting?”. HK: “Uhm”.

aAShwZx4SJqt3LdnT1wN9w.png

Hx1Gbv5US1CCRKXlRNUgDA.png

After Moyeon said her blood type is “you ideal type”, JK smiled brightly while looking at the screening and Kim Won Suk (talk abt Sijin’s laugh) said: “He really liked it”. Then after “doll type”, HK: “I’m sorry… Hahaha”. Kim Eun Sook revealed that originally this scene was supposed to have serious answer, not beauty type or doll type whatever. Actually they planned that Moyeon would answer: “I’m blood type B”. But when Kim Eun Sook was going with ‘blood type B”, one of them(I think the scripwriters) mentioned: “But Sijin is type A”. Kim Eun Sook then asked: “how do you know” only to realized later that it was on his uniform. So after that Kim Eun Sook changed the dialogue to ‘doll type, beauty type’.

In the surgery scene, when blood splashed to Moyeon and Myungjoo’s face, Kim Won Suk asked if that was blood or CG and the latter confirmed it was real. Lee PD said that in the first take, the blood also went to Moyeon’s eyes so they refilmed it (so that it would be reasonable that only Myungjoo caught the virus). HK said that her eyes were all red because of fake blood.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho deleted hug descendants of the sun

They were talking about why they cut the hugging part of Sijin and Moyeon in that episode (I translated it before). Lee PD said the emotion in that scene was really good but Kim Eun Sook decided to cut it out because she was worried. Then HK said sth about appearing well on screen but in fact when filming that scene both she and JK tried to hold it in (like trying not to laugh or sth like that, this part is just based on my guess) and JK then sighed about their playfulness on set.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho ep 12 descendants of the sun

JK kept complimenting Argus about his coolness in the rescueing scene. He said: “How can a simple ‘no thank you sounds so cool. That hyung is really cool”. When Kim Eun Sook was talking abt this scene, JK suddenly said: “There was a parody of this scene too but she died” and everyone laughed. (yeah JK seems to follow those parodies well). HK: “Who died? Moyeon?”. JK: “Yeah, he shot Moyeon to death by mistake”. HK: “Where?”. JK: “On SNS”. HK: “I have to watch that later”.

~~~ I'm nearly done with this group commentary already, can't believe it ~~~ Bye, guys. 

Thanks for transcribing and translating this in English. Much appreciated!

yeah, right....this is a shipper thread....i understand , this is a free will, positive, open minded, fun and respected SS shipper thread.... no argument here,  as to what had been posted re Bali episode or restrict anyone from commentary from anything or everything related to SS, since it makes everyone in SS world happy, but to Exercise Care.....what i posted here before was  A CALL FOR UNDERSTANDING.. to preserve the right to privacy of SS couple and to safeguard the status/development of their relationship per se...just take ourself for example...we do take care of our privacy on issues not to drag for long...well, then..case closed.... 

2 hours ago, kyonim said:

Thank you so much for translating the commentary. Did you buy the DVD? Did it have subtitles? Where did you get the commentary? 

8 hours ago, kyonim said:

I check this thread and Song Song news everyday but barely celebrate with anyone. However seeing them having their time together in Bali and reading your comments make me smile. Happy shipping, everyone! Such a good day to work on translating, wait for me a little bit if you don't mind another lacking translation. 

P/s: kind of dejavu when seeing that comment talking about privacy of SS. I remember Sigang disappeared after some comment like that. Well, if shippers can't talk abt theirr ship in a SS dedicated thread, I wonder what is this thread for. Just saying, I mean no harm. 

agree with you about talking their privacy it's ssc thread we come to this thread to talk about this right?? the saddes is when people taking what we talk in this out of the thread and make it a big news and used it against our couple while we just wanna talk about it and fangirling/fanboying by our self. 

oh ant thaannkk youu for your translatioonn figthiingg yess you almost done wohoo 

12 hours ago, mrsn said:

yeah, right....this is a shipper thread....i understand , this is a free will, positive, open minded, fun and respected SS shipper thread.... no argument here,  as to what had been posted re Bali episode or restrict anyone from commentary from anything or everything related to SS, since it makes everyone in SS world happy, but to Exercise Care.....what i posted here before was  A CALL FOR UNDERSTANDING.. to preserve the right to privacy of SS couple and to safeguard the status/development of their relationship per se...just take ourself for example...we do take care of our privacy on issues not to drag for long...well, then..case closed.... 

I think you still haven't get it. These is not a thread to preserved SSC romance news. The main objective to have shippers thread are to shared their idols couple wonderful news with the fans. I have not see fans here cross any red line. 

Like others has mention, if they don't shared their beloved couple news here what's the point having shippers thread?

Sorry to say. I think you are in the wrong thread. 

Thanks you and pleased close the door on your way out. 

15 hours ago, Nini Song said:

http://myxph.com/features/31776/look-song-joong-kis-battleship-island-movie-to-open-in-philippine-cinemas/

Ctto

~~~

Ohhhhhh myyyyyy ggggggg!!!! SongSong's BALIcation ....Oops I mean vacation in Indonesia recently :D:blush: ... I'm screaming loudly outside  like bonehead. One of the best SongSong's news I've ever heard. 

SongSong is definitely real :heart:

Ur right but I'm afraid that some veteran fans like me may find it boring since they did not admitted nor acknowledged their relationship publicly though they have given so many hints that there is something goin on. We all know that its their private life, both were very private when it comes to relationship and we have no right to interfere in their personal business but still I would say that its really time for them to acknowledge their relationship publicly to earn more support and blessings from their fans if not, I'm afraid that some veteran fans like me (above 40 years) may find it boring or otherwise. But for me, of course, I will always give them my support and be their loyal fan till the day I die coz they are the one and only korean stars that I love and admire and if I'm not mistaken there are so many veteran fans like me in other countries also. Anyway, it's just my opinion for them to earn more support, love and blessings from their fans in days to come.

1 hour ago, mlyn22 said:

Ur right but I'm afraid that some veteran fans like me may find it boring since they did not admitted nor acknowledged their relationship publicly though they have given so many hints that there is something goin on. We all know that its their private life, both were very private when it comes to relationship and we have no right to interfere in their personal business but still I would say that its really time for them to acknowledge their relationship publicly to earn more support and blessings from their fans if not, I'm afraid that some veteran fans like me (above 40 years) may find it boring or otherwise. But for me, of course, I will always give them my support and be their loyal fan till the day I die coz they are the one and only korean stars that I love and admire and if I'm not mistaken there are so many veteran fans like me in other countries also. Anyway, it's just my opinion for them to earn more support, love and blessings from their fans in days to come.

yess thats what we all want right for them to just go public and dating comfortably. But than again it's korea which have different kind of culture regarding celebrity dating news. it's kind of have good and bad side when korea celebrity go dating publicly especially A class celebrity like SSC. we international fans might will not understand why (i still trying to understand why), but often the negative impact mostly go to the female side, cause not all the individual fans ship them as a couple. 

so honestly for me i'm satisfied with what this couple did though, i think it's smart move for them just go as a closed friend publicly but giving hint like secret vacationS, secret dinnerS, supportS and meet upS on the other side of the world (yup all in plurals lol).  like really, those kind of action is something that friends do? :tounge_wink: what Nunna dongsaeng do?

Personally their kind of ninja moves just give more excitement n thrilling for me to shipping them, it's addicting and feels like riding a roller coaster, i don't know whats going to happen next. like Their Bali vacation was totally unexpected like i could not believe it that just happen :wub:

and btw just saw from ig that hye kyo best friends showing their support for Joong Ki movie too ^o^ well that means he already enter her circle of friends and He should be that close with them for them to give their support  :kiss_wink: 

yayks!! this ship!!! there really is a reason behind why we don't get tired believing in them :D AAAAA this feeling...:wub:

anyway, it has already reached the korean media: (various sites has it already, here's one of it http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=025&aid=0002727212) i can't speak korean so i can't translate it, but a source from twitter said that in the comments, knetz doesn't want to believe unless its from dispatch! :lol: so yes hello to our friend dispatch!! Its the first day of the week tomorrow so PLEASE GIVE US A VERY GOOD NEWS ㅋㅋ 

[!!!] netizenbuzz translated comments: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/06/chinese-media-reports-song-hye-gyo-and.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

The news of SSC in Bali has reached K-media. Other than comments on Nate where has been called as Hate which was tranlated by Netizenbuzz, there were 277 comments on one other article. Most of them state that they respect the private life of SS and believe that SS know what to to with their life. 

(+530, -40) The two actors will know what to with their private life. We just have to believe, wait and support their work and what they do, that's ok

(+403, -42) Please take down articles written based on speculation

(+276, -27) I respect the choice and judgment of both actors

(+386, -49) But if they really date, there will be a lot of articles with "A's woman","B's man" coming out which are really burdensome. However they match really well so it would be good if they are dating

(+269, -24) If Battleship Island do well... If this article is true then they are connected by good fate, it would be nice to support them. This is not even an affair, then what's the problem? 

(+227, -19) Don't blame it all on Hye Kyo-ssi

(+337, -68) Is this real... Daebak! They match well

(+276, -44) If they really date, I support them. They looked so good together in DOTS. I still want to watch it till now

(+219, -25) If this is real, congratulating them would be ok. what's wrong with a single man and a single woman being together 

---- A  quick trans to show that not all Knet go against Hye Kyo on the news. I hope this wouldn't affect Battleship Island promotion. The timing is a little bit uncomfortable but I believe SS know what to do. Cheer up, guys!

@rushie5 No i don't have the DVD, one of the nice chingus here give me the private link to do the translation. 

@coffeedizzy lol don't mind me on AFF coz i'm only a silent reader. I think I commented on your fic be4. btw your new fic Viral love is cute too, so are DOS and CICL. i'm a loyal reader already so plz update regularly =))

Do you think sscp cares about what people say on the internet about their relationship.  I honestly believe ss live for themselves not for other people.   

Kyo 's  interview.  

As I’m getting older and becoming more experienced, I’m becoming stronger as I’m going through these big experiences. I really do feel like I have this side. I received so much criticism that I don’t even pay attention to it now. I mean, it’s because I got criticized so much (smiles). I think I’m much stronger in front of such pain 

Haters will always be haters , who cares ? I think kyo had been sooo much in those years in this entertainment industry that I dun think they can do her any harm, she sure know how to protect herself from those nutties. And she has a man whom will stand up and protect her in every chance he has , I'm not worried at all :tongue:.

it seems Korean reports are pouring in and blossom said jk trip in Bali was his private . I guess both have to speak up now and I dun know if I should be happy or not . Hope for the best and I believe in them' fighting!

personally, I hope they denied and wait until BI is over, but that's my own opinion

Just read news of Blossom's statement. If they had kept mum and left it gray, some may still conclude that it was a Biz trip of sorts (like the LA case where there was quite some speculation and it turned out that SJK was actually there for the W magazine shoot). But with that 'personal trip' statement, it will be tough for SJK/SHK to hide behind the guise of ambiguity....esp with all the coincidences.

While we have heard that in the Korea entertainment business, it is very common to deny till things are really firmed up - without backlash; I do  wonder if given the combination of their A-list status, rife rumours of their r/s fr early days (with some quarters pushing for them to open up sooner rather than later) and the resurgence of 'some' negative sentiments by some netizens, it might be a bad move for wither parties to deny at this point and then announce marriage in a couple of months. The more 'extreme' camp with negative sentiments may just turn around and say that they have been untruthful etc etc.

So to @utkim 's point about them speaking up or not, my view (and that's my personal view only) is that they shd either speak up now (ideally with marriage plans fixed), or just remain silent. To deny may cause harm down the road if they really do have plans to settle down soon.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003054437

jk's agency said he travelled with friends and didn't know kyo's schedule and kyo 's agency said she was in Bali but for another meeting...

im glad they said so, dun want this will be overshadow jk's movie promo:D

ok, jk was travelled with friends, with mr Kang at a romantic place? Keke

i honestly only want to hear the wedding news, no lesser, any denials before that are fine for me. 

@bblee29 I understand your point, but as I had shed too much tears for kyo's past relationships, I really  don't want anything than marriage and marriage announcement at the moment isn't a good time for me thinking about jk movie, it isn't fair for other actors for working hard for movie if their announcement overshadow the movie . But that was my own opinion. I hope for the best to come and I'm sure we will get to hear the news when the right time comes. Fighting fellow ss shippers.

it's been long since i post here but i still do lurking and now i signed in again haha.i just read from twitter that UAA gave 3 different statement lol 

1. SHK went to Bali for vacation

2.UAA unable to contact SHK

3.SHK went for work and didn't met SJK

so don't know which is true now.this is confusing .UAA please make your fact straight lol.

it's unfortunate they've been "caught on cam", even separately, before the premiere of the movie because one way or another they have to say something. and we wouldn't like to force them to talk or else we'll be hit by cold response from either Blossom or UAA. HAHAHA.

i agree with utkim: being the professionals they are, this personal thing should not overshadow the movie-- a lot of people worked hard for this movie, the crew, the actors, the producers, the director. the movie should be talked about because of its beauty and not because of anything else. please give them due credit. and shy away from making noise about the movie because SJK is in it. respect begets respect.

i value, honor, respect their privacy. it'll be selfish of me, as a supporter, to hope that they speak of it just so i could feel happy that their relationship's been confirmed officially, just so i could feel on cloud nine. i'd rather let them be happy in their own little world surrounded by supportive family and friends.

i'd rather have them not talk about it.... well until.... marriage     

Archived