[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, scthw said:

I have no idea he (they) went to Bali. Did some fans keep his arrival news/pic secret?

Hi @scthw we knew Raymond & Krisgap and few others are Kyo's travel buddies. They have been together for quite some time. And we believe that JK get connected with Raymond after Dots & of course thru Kyo. Few days ago Raymond &Kris update their igs with photos in Bali... so with JK presence in Bali is a strong evidence for us to keep thinking that they are together. Even without their pictures we believe they are in Bali together :lol:

Yeahhh..KIKYO is really really REAL. :wub:  

8 hours ago, scthw said:

I have no idea he (they) went to Bali. Did some fans keep his arrival news/pic secret?

Some Indonesia fans & Hallyubali (known as an account who reports K-idols or artists trip to Bali) knew about his arrival but decide to keep the photos until Ki went back to Korea in order to avoid unnecessary things that might disturb their vacation in Bali.

a bit rainy today in Bali. not a good weather. Wish all the best for your SongSong couple. They have enjoyed their good escape time in this little island. weather have been so good, sunny when they were here.

Have a nice Tuesday!!!!!

3 hours ago, michidaa said:

Hi @scthw we knew Raymond & Krisgap and few others are Kyo's travel buddies. They have been together for quite some time. And we believe that JK get connected with Raymond after Dots & of course thru Kyo. Few days ago Raymond &Kris update their igs with photos in Bali... so with JK presence in Bali is a strong evidence for us to keep thinking that they are together. Even without their pictures we believe they are in Bali together :lol:

Yeahhh..KIKYO is really really REAL. :wub:  

31 minutes ago, mymee said:

Some Indonesia fans & Hallyubali (known as an account who reports K-idols or artists trip to Bali) knew about his arrival but decide to keep the photos until Ki went back to Korea in order to avoid unnecessary things that might disturb their vacation in Bali.

Thanks so much for replying me. I as well wish they had great time in Bali. 

uri couple definitly having their time in Bali. ahh love this ninja couple honestly i like how they are taking their time on knowing each other and taking their time to slowly entering each other live knowing their friends and family.

btw i think Mr Kang need to wear facemask and hats too for now on. He is to well known to go under the radar for joong ki hihihihihi

3 hours ago, samita2014 said:

a bit rainy today in Bali. not a good weather. Wish all the best for your SongSong couple. They have enjoyed their good escape time in this little island. weather have been so good, sunny when they were here.

Have a nice Tuesday!!!!!

Samita, Long time didn't get to hear from you. Are you in Bali? what is your future prediction for our SongSongCouple? I love them eternally. 

I'm so happy to hear this news!! I hope beside vacation, KiKyo also planning for other important event hahaa.... Many people knows Bali also beautiful place to held great wedding celebration :wub:  i'm waiting this news since last year :D wedding bell after Ki finished his movie work and promotion.

Archived