[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nini Song.  I believe SHK will attend the movie premiere of BI.  If she can attend the movie premiere of her friends, why not the movie premiere of her boyfriend and partner.  Her all out support is needed by SJK during this time, no matter what.

8 hours ago, Eppy said:

@Nini Song.  I believe SHK will attend the movie premiere of BI.  If she can attend the movie premiere of her friends, why not the movie premiere of her boyfriend and partner.  Her all out support is needed by SJK during this time, no matter what.

Hey, I was just thinking Kyo is being unfair to her "dongsaeng". How come she promoted A In's Chicago Typewriter in her ig but she doesn't promote BI? If she post it, we will be hilerous; if she doesn't, it means she is avoiding/hiding something? Still a win-win situation to us shippers.

different case @karina ah in is her dongsaeng in the same agency while sjk is her dongsang in different agency lol.. 

she will always support her hubby~ published or not.. and we know that♥

waiting for the big news pudong pudong na~~~

but i still not sure can control myself when the big news is published..

actually right now i know something but i cant share it here or anywhere.. all i can say is his ninja skill improve so much..

It's been a while since I posted here - but I always read everyone's encouraging posts - especially the pictures - and positive observations.

I don't think SHK would be present at the premier of SJK movie - that would be too obvious.  It is okay to promote YAI's drama - so that people won't be suspicious.

One thing that's been ringing in my mind though - DOTS Season 2.  I think this is a front - there is never going to be a season 2.  Call me delusional but my ahjumma instinct is telling me DOTS Season 2 is actually SongSong real life story.  It is okay to dream or speculate, right? 

Bye for now = thanks again everyone for always sharing everything - pics, vids, translations of the DOTS DVD, etc. - much, much appreciated.

SHK is going to support her man. She most likely will attend the screening incognito, No red carpet & probably won't sit next to him, but close by. She wouldn't want to take away attention from his movie. Whatever the decision is, I'm sure they talked about it.

Archived