[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So real that no words are needed from them anymore! They have no way out now! Congrats to shippers and Long live SSCP! 

Sidenotes: 

Oh ellen park, your futile attempt to cover the cams makes it even more obvious plus them choosing to vacay at Bali is almost like you all want the whole world to know...they don't have to go to the same place to vacay at the same period of time you know? the world is so crazy big he don't have to go to Bali really lol 

And there is no fashion week in Bali in case they need to use this as a decoy LOL 

oh and Kyo, you are too cute! You were so flustered that fans caught you at the airport that you forgot to render your bag for security checks? Oh chill girl cos the whole world knows now! 

And you dispatch yes you: Oh I feel you dispatch, I totally understand your dilemma whether to let it all out now and how many articles you need to run to cover more than an entire year worth of content! We don't mind reading them really! 

to the fans in Bali who nailed it: You made history!! 

she loves chicken and beef but what surprised me is that she almost choked on the spicy grilled duck!! hahaha

news keep on coming out.. thank you to all Indonesian chingus! YOU ROCK!

and yes, they say Bali is the prettiest island in Indonesia and it's only a small island, for sure they will be spotted everywhere they go

Archived