[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hii everyonee I'm newbies here hehe been shipping this two since soo loonngg ago as i got smitten by these two they both are so cuutteee. especially hye kyoo, she becomes more cute when around Joong ki even the way she speaks is change. 

nice to meet you all ^o^

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Here's is the Youtube version. Can you guys hear Kyo's name in his speech?

https://youtu.be/p2AoMztDudw

Watched his speech and I didn't hear him mention Kyo but it also doesn't sound like it has been cut or edited or something. Hmmmm.... weird.

Now that I watched it again, it does look like Kyo's part was cut. Disappointing!! 

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

On page 4 of lovelove6877's IG post does have Kyo's name in JK's speech. (in the middle line on the left hand side)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSAop4-FsWt/

sbs cut his speech start after he said majimagero (lastly_blue underline) *here is when he start talk about actor more spotlight than actresses* until oneul (today_pink underline) 

17424694_10212608215270326_1125272730372

Let's focus on positive news.  We have seen the transcripts of the full thank-you speech anyway.  There may be many reasons why his speech was cut short.  I'm sure SHK receives SJK'S appreciation in many ways.  She is a lady with class and will not be bother by the cut short speech.

:) Happy shipping!

@awoi.  I also think so.   Let us focus on the positive side.  Many already heard of his speech and nothing can change that.  SJK had shown his appreciation many many times  to his beloved and cherished one and SHK knows that.

Some bits from couple commentary about the minefield scene in ep 9 (I’m too lazy to write full trans so just point out some main points):

- In the beginning of this scene, Song Joong Ki made a mistake. He threw the rock to the camera

- SJK said even his actor friends complimented the 2 scripwriters much because of this scene, of how they created romance even in that situation when being in a minefield. SHK also agreed and say it was really daebak and she said there were many scenes of that kind in DOTS. SJK also commented that because of the situation, Moyeon put her trust in Sijin, meanwhile Sijin felt reassured by having Moyeon behind him. And even in that situation, Sijin still joked. JK said when that scene was aired, he kept on receiving messages from his actor friends about how great the scripwriters were.

- They also said something about their eyes affected from the sunshine but I’m not quite sure.

Kết quả hình ảnh cho descendants of the sun ep 9

- The scene when Moyeon jump over to Sijin. SJK kept saying: “aigooo aigoo aigoo”, lol. According to JK, the jump wasn’t to that extent but because DOTS was a romantic drama so they made it like that. He even turned his head to SHK and say: “It was our drama, wasn’t it?” and they both smiled.

QfCGjYj.jpg

- When Sijin say “admire my back from behind’, SJK just ‘ayyy’ and HK said:”He is really full of confidence’ while JK agreed.

- They said even though one month filming in Greece was tired, the schedule was tight, they had so much fun. Jk revealed that staffs drank most during the time being in Greece.

lim-jaebeom.gif

- When Yoo Sijin said Moyeon was very beautiful in the morning and amazingly beautiful in the afternoon, JK said Sijin is a master, HK teased JK by saying: “That sentence was sincere right?” = you really mean it right?. JK didn’t get it at first and then  they skipped to Moyeon’s question to Sijin about how many woman he dated in the past. JK: “Why do woman always ask that question?”. HK:”Because they are curious, that’s why they ask”. JK: ‘Uhm”. HK: “Even they don’t get the answer, they still want to know the answer”. JK: “That’s right”.

.... To be continued when I'm not lazy anymore. And hope that kind chingu from Instagram won't remove her videos  of couple commentary anytime soon. 

@kyonim/  I am looking at their pictures in the commentary and I am really amazed how they really looked alike.  From the looks and outfits and actions.  In our country, the elder people always say that husband and wife seem to look alike as time goes by.  They are still not married by that look, but wait till they are.

@kyonim, :kiss_wink:this is exactly what we needed most at the moment! Many many XXOO.

Quote:"He even turned his head to SHK and say: “It was our drama, wasn’t it?” and they both smiled." This was real sweet! Deep in his mind, DOTS is "their" drama, that's why he always shares his glory with Kyo. The awards are for both of them together, not just for him.

Have you guys read about Kyo's latest IG post was a late post? It actually were pics from the DOTS anniversary party, not from the party after PD Award. It said they went to Kyo's friend's dumpling restaurant after the PD Award ceremony? So confusing......

Archived