[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the curtain dropped on the remnants of DOTS celebration, KBS awards succeeded in bringing a fulfilling closure to the wishes, hopes, efforts and dreams of the cast, crew and entire fandom. What began as a project with much riding on it- comeback venture for the stars, financial gamble for the production team and channel, confidence booster for the writer, revival of an ebbing influence -culminated into an iconic symbol of Hallyu. A moment of pride for those who witnessed it, a moment for the future generations to long for, wearing a Herculean mantle of trying to replicate or surpass this glory. 

At the center of the storm shone the SongSong Couple. Thoroughly deserving the drama title. Thoroughly as awesome and fabulous and badass as they characters they portrayed. Perhaps more.

A man and a woman, with a passion for life, moral principles and work ethics that fit into the puzzle of sizzling chemistry, unabashed mutual admiration and steadfast devotion to each other. That this was the beginning of something special was evident for all to see. That this was the beginning of a different kind of special was a slow unravelling. The world was teased with questions, tormented in the mire of speculations and seduced by the unique charisma of this pair, again and again and again until we can no longer count the number of times we fell in love with them too.

This is the best deal there's ever gonna be. There is no upgrading after SongSong. All our love, wishes, hopes, curiosities, prayers and expectations for them are for real, for good, for ever. May God always bless and keep them.

I wish the best to them and my fellow comrades for a happy jive down the aisle- and many spazzable moments between now and that joyous day. Special thanks to @nianderson for remembering me, for your excellent write ups and on-the-point analysis. Your thoughts and descriptions flow with such ease, bringing immense pleasure to the reading experience. Your interpretation of how events would unfold is positively uncanny. Sure enough, these days, google searching Kyo shows articles on how the whole globe wants them to get together. 

For those who missed out on what Nia said, help yourself to page 1517

Song Joong Ki, despite his boyish charm and irresistible charisma, has a serious side to him. He is witty, smart and considerate. Yet he shows his vulnerability when he is in the presence of his most cherished partner. He allows his guard to be down with her. He is childish and gigglish at times with her. All because she holds a special place close to his heart.

Look deeper at the KBS night with all the wonderful fancams. Don't just look at what's on the surface. It's the small details that really matter.

If anything else, Joong Ki's assurance at SHK's FM - "In the future, many different things will happen - happy ones of course. There will not be bad ones", speaks of a deep assurance and commitment which one cannot miss, towards his special lady. Believe in his words. Believe in their private moments. Believe in Song Song love. It's a beautiful love between 2 beautiful beings. 

One can't expect PDA all the time, when both are private persons. You have to look at the situation. KBS is a Public event after all, held on a large scale. They probably have learnt from the high publicity given to their BAA affectionate moments. Coupled with the political situation in S Korea, it would be the furthest from their mind to hit the headlines with their PDA! Not with SJK. Not with SHK.

So chill. Trust and Wait. We will rejoice when the time comes.  :)

p/s: He remembers their first meeting. She didn't. It had mattered to him - enough to share the details at her FM.  Being the good guy that he is, he was apparently at the same clothes store with SHK, to buy elastic pants for his.....erm.....beloved oma. But really, who knows if that wasn't a planned meeting? SJK is a good/sly planner, remember?  :wub:

On 5 January 2017 at 3:10 PM, kikyo12 said:

1. Funny how SHK pointed SJK to PBG and said things like "he cried for you, yknow he is such a cry baby!" which SJK found it so embarrassing and quickly cut their conversation and just went to hug KJW

2. Funny how SHK mistaken the lady for wanting to take the throphy but instead the lady actually wanted to take the mic from KJW and SHK quickly turned to SJK (aww couple feeling)

3. SJK's eyes CANT STOP SEARCHING FOR HER while he did his interview and he was like "WE WON THE DAESANG TOGETHER WE HAVE TO BE INTERVIEWED TOGETHER TOO RIGHT?"

4. And I love how Jun Hyun Moo was really smitten with SHK, and pushed away Ra Mi Ran?? hahahaha

I don't know how to remove the video, my apologies. But did anyone else notice how many times someone came up to SHK maybe asking her to go this way blah blah but she kept pointing at SJK who was being interviewed. She was waiting for him to finish the whole time, she didn't mind being a wallflower. And when it was her turn, SJK waited patiently for her to finish too. Like she wasn't going anywhere without him and so was he. Like that's such a couple move. That makes me so happy! Honestly it's really the small things that matter the things they think know one would notice but we all do because we all them so much! 

TGIF Comrades...

Almost a week after the KBS year end Drama awards night, but feels like it just happened yesterday right? the feelings of excitement haven't gone down yet we are still in the cloud 9, thinking that we're still dreaming and then the reality hits us yeah, its already happened, from the nerve racking search on where we could possibly watch the live streaming of the event that day, to patiently waiting the #songsongcouple walked on the red carpet, until watching the tormenting live broadcast without English sub added to a couple of times video lagging incidents, but all of them didn't stop us. And it's all worth it...Our long waits finally paid offs... Almost 8 months after we have watch the last episode of Dots, we waited the day of December 31, 2016 to come with one common wish and prayer for #TheSong's to see them together win the KBS Daesang award, and the best couple award...And yes that night our wish and prayers have been granted, together they made another history in K entertainment industry...

though most of the highlights that night has been pointed out already, (forgive me) i just can't stop  myself to add some of my personal thoughts and observations watching it live without subs, then re watching it again with subs, and of course never miss the tremendous videos uploaded by fans who attended the events.

Shout out for all of them, those fan videos are Daebak...amazingly with intent focus on every single moves of our OTP inside the hall that night, give us more to talk about moments that can't be ignore nor take for granted...spamming time for each of us... 

*RED CARPET*

seems everyone are expecting and waiting enthusiastically (including the MC's and host of KBS) to see the songsongcouple to walk hand in hand/side by side in the red carpet,  BAA part 2 but I'm not dis appointed they did not..(SJK even stated that SHK will be there any moment after him (meaning that they are well coordinated, including the water canister each one for them that ended sharing together hahaha)..

They both gave their individual fans/fandom the time to see them both individually and they shine both on their own....that's what makes them stands out from the other stars that night...

15782696_1507374832625413_535506301_n.jpg?oh=dc6ecb5c96febfe8022fd7533654ffe7&oe=587195E515801621_1507367982626098_57800045_n.jpg?oh=0914a2d226ea4223276b98f6c2eba582&oe=58718795

And then....here's one good  thing (not coming at the same time for the red carpet walk)...

They save the Best Moment for Last to be together in one frame photo opts (even Hye Kyo personally posted their photo on her Ig.

And indeed they shines even more brighter standing/seating side by side/next to each other..

15841222_1509403492422547_1131050015_n.jpg?oh=cf3f7c32afdf97209656e480a8b1b80c&oe=5871B9B3

*Best Couple Awards*

Given the success/popularity of Dots no doubts they will win the Asia Best Couple #songsongcouple are undeniably the most popular couple of 2016 and par the most unbeatable couple in the history of K pop/K entertainment whether by online voting/survey and polls that even the Media worldwide have the keen eyes and always waiting for any article they could write about The Song's couple. ( I loved how the K entertainment, dispatch, Korean media and other K stars who love and supports the songsongcouple too, even rooting, gave the respect  of privacy and time for them).

That night KBS Best Couple other than the Daesang award was the most coveted award that's everyone seems wishing to win the award...funny even before the KBS drama awards night happen, LA Miran said that they wont be able to beat the songsongcouple for the best couple, good thing KBS have given a total of 7 pairs as best couple awards.

yes, Indeed, Song Joongki and song Hye Kyo was the star's of  The KBS year end special, from the red carpet walk, in between interviews, to best couple awarding and finished with the Co Daesang win, many who have watched the awards night would probably says, that evening was focus mainly with them....(the power of Songsong couple even shows (15%) rate in terms of viewers the KBS drama awards got that night compare to 2 other station with same events that time).

*Dots ends but The Destiny of the Song's continues...

As the saying goes Every Story has an Ends, but in Life Every Ends is a New Beginning...

*there would be no awards nights to look forwards seeing them to attend together, but sure thing they would have their individual activities in store for us, ( Cf's, events, tv guesting/appearance)

*Joongki's Battleship movie premier....Hyekyo's constant updates on her Ig

*couple's conjugal friends, stylist, photographers and manager a.k.a ( UAA dream team and manager Kang) they are the most trusted people we could rely on about the songsongcouple

*Joongki the captain of this ship and Hyekyo the beauty 1st class attendant (they have surprised us so many times in 2016, and they would probably will surprise us even more this 2017..(always remember Hyekyo's line....gifts for those who patiently waited)

Lastly we have another KBS year end special to looked forward....definitely #songsongcouple will attend the KBS 2017 year end special being both winners of Daesang awards as tradition of KBS awards.

so stay calm...happy and enjoy the journey...

keep the faith and love for both of them....

with a Faithful heart dreams do come true...

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

In 2017 I only look forward to their wedding 

Am I the only one that is crazy happy they get to spent the first day of 2017 together? 

xmzyQSl.jpg

And I will continue to stay crazy happy in the name of SongSong Couple and go completely insane when they get married 

Gif credit to the owner 

Image may contain: 1 personNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and textImage may contain: 1 person, text    she is so freaking beautiful......                                                                                                                  credit to the rightful owners                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Goddess Indeed Song Hye Gyo.....                                                                                     

credit to all rightful owner

On 1/6/2017 at 1:56 AM, wen5471 said:

I agree. I think its an open secret in the industry circles coz isnt it odd that no host ever directly asks them or tease them about the nature of their relationship when fans keep voting the SSC as best couple? I think they may have been briefed by the Songs' respective agencies about what not to ask or risk nvr having the SSC grace their show n cause a drop in ratings.

For me, its no longer about what they say about or to each other publicly so l dont care about the noona moniker etc. It is the little gestures that are so subtle between them that speaks volumes of their stable rs. 

He instinctively puts his hand on her back to guide her... she instinctively holds him for support.. their shoulders r practically glued to each other when they r conversing... they touch each other ever so casually.... she did not even flinch when his arm reached across her at chest level to pat Puppy s face... he laughs everytime others are stunned by her beauty (he must have vested interest n secretly feeling so proud, else really her beauty is none of his business what.)

knowing how important respect for seniority is to Koreans, a junior will never be able to treat a sunbae or older person, esp of an opp sex, so casually - unless they are not merely acquaintances. And the fact they dispense with common courtesies like bowing to greet each other shows they r in constant contact. Note that Ki din even get up when she went to her seat. They just talked to each other like they were resuming a convo from earlier. So pple need not make a big deal of them not arriving together. They planned it that way for sure. Prolly were chatting on the phone n syncing their arrivals.

l m amazed at how mature n manly SJK has become. I find it so hard to reconcile him with the SJK of Running Man times when he was such a boy n simply just playful. I really believe his rs with SHK matured him more so than the army did :)

l m so waiting for them to announce they got married.. that will take away all the brouhaha that they dont like n yet its still good news for us as believers.

im so happy for them n tho it s a loooong shot, l really hope to see them act together again. 

By watching the interviews with Joong Ki in the past, I must say even though he was funny and playful on the outside, his mind has always been more mature than his age. Some of the things he said was far beyond his age at that time and that amazed me a lot. 

@faithcorvak @Nang Hom oh yes wedding and babies and till then I need to find another explosively crazier gif to express my emotions lol 

aye did you all see this is how they looked at each other? I am picturing images in my mind of their wedding to be so insanely sweet

YGxETnA.jpg

Photo credit to owner 

SJK has a Forencos event today in Seoul at 4pm and confirmed attendance for his Chinatrust Line Pay event on 23th Jan in TAIWAN. 

SJK  FM Forencos Cosmetic Beauty Class ( 170107 ) 
 at Konkuk University...  handsome indeed                                                                                                                                       Image may contain: 2 people, people on stage and indoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 5 people, people smilingImage may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, on stage and indoor15934459_10210071446656519_2000637966_n.jpg?oh=c4ed251352aa4b92fcb90599f60ddce1&oe=587346D715935766_10210071451096630_1246005720_n.jpg?oh=83abb2121df4cfebd68e78a83ee568f3&oe=58737940

credit to all rightful owner

Archived