[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't help but feel giddy that Kyo posted this specific photo on her IG! I can't move on. Of all the photos from the awards night, why did she pick this? :wub:

This photo, by far, has the most Couple vibe to it. Not to mention that it looks like a shot from their own wedding haha! She didn't post anything about the BAA awards and I'm beyond happy that this time, she did.

I know this photo was shared before but I can't help but smile and spazz about it! I hope this photo will remain in her IG feed forever 

No words to say and no confirmation to ask,,,, I think everyone fans and even entertainment people already assume that they are indeed a couple.. No one argue... It's like really an open secret to everybody.. Their actions, gestures and gazes..bow down..really I think everyone agree that they really match well

1. Funny how SHK pointed SJK to PBG and said things like "he cried for you, yknow he is such a cry baby!" which SJK found it so embarrassing and quickly cut their conversation and just went to hug KJW

2. Funny how SHK mistaken the lady for wanting to take the throphy but instead the lady actually wanted to take the mic from KJW and SHK quickly turned to SJK (aww couple feeling)

3. SJK's eyes CANT STOP SEARCHING FOR HER while he did his interview and he was like "WE WON THE DAESANG TOGETHER WE HAVE TO BE INTERVIEWED TOGETHER TOO RIGHT?"

4. And I love how Jun Hyun Moo was really smitten with SHK, and pushed away Ra Mi Ran?? hahahaha

2 hours ago, shklover4245 said:

Hi,

The interview with VIU is very interesting, anyway from IG above - it is not full version for SHK, a little bit sad.

hope that we can get Eng Sub of full version for SHK part asap :)

The clip was for my instagram, which could only include a max of 1 min video.

Full interview at:
https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/36189/K1 Entertainment News

Enjoy! :)

18 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

We're not able to get viu in the US.  What did Kyo say in the interview that was interesting?

SHK's interview was quite short.

MC started by expressing how relieved he was to see her, as in the video.
He asked her to say a few words to the viewers. She thanked everyone for waiting in the cold.

MC: You met with Hong Kong fans for DOTS promotion. Is there anything you felt like that you didn't get to do that day?
SHK: Since we were there to promote the series, I didn't get much time to do anything except work. Still, I had a great time.

Then she ended the interview with the new year wish for everyone, as in the instagram video.

congrats to our Goddess... See Young shampoo is 2016 number 1 shampoo brand in China  Kyo is the endorser of this brand                                                                                   15879239_10210055580219868_665939908_n.jpg?oh=e6c95c864c88abb8aecfdd65d67a8448&oe=58704540                                               credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      New pic : Kyo and her manager Ms. Ellen Park while having lunch.....                                                                                                          Image may contain: 1 person, sitting                                                                                    ©amyyy8023        

21 minutes ago, topaks429 said:

I can't find where I can vote for Soompi awards. Please help chingus!

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Here you are. Please vote hard till 16th. Everyone can have 24votes in each category. Eg. Bromance, Best Kiss, Best Actor/Actress, Best Drama, Best OST, Best Couple......don't forget to vote for JinGoo in Breakout Actor too.

30 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Here you are. Please vote hard till 16th. Everyone can have 24votes in each category. Eg. Bromance, Best Kiss, Best Actor/Actress, Best Drama, Best OST, Best Couple......don't forget to vote for JinGoo in Breakout Actor too.

Kamsahamnida!! 

This video proves that they didnt drink on the same bottle. I did notice that they have the same water bottle though that is different to other celebs bottle. ( correct me if im wrong. ) You can actually also see here how comfortable SHK is to SJK. She doesn't seem to mind how short the distance they had made when he leaned on her to talk to KMS and when she put her bottle down on her right side. tehehehe.

Talking to KMS made them looked liked a family congratulating their kids' remark on school lol :phew::wub:

I just love love love love love fancams!! haha!!

PS: I stand corrected! lol thanks @berns10 for correcting me. I didnt notice that part of the video lol so they indeed drank from the same bottle. Indirect kiss!! 

Archived