[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Joong Ki :heart: Song Hye Kyo [KBS Award 2016 moments]                                                                                                                                                                                                  watch this guys great video and great music......                                                                                                                              

11 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Song Joong Ki :heart: Song Hye Kyo [KBS Award 2016 moments]                                                                                                                                                                                                  watch this guys great video and great music......                                                                                                                              

Yes, such beautiful lyrics that match with the video. Love it!

When HK felt embarrassed to re-enact the blood type scene, I'm pleased that she found it a lot easier to do it with JK together. Even though she doesn't like to act cute in the public, she is more comfortable to do it in front of JK.

@utkim"I  love Kyo's dress and the one whom said Kyo's dress was ugly, was pure jealous comment, Just get a life."

This mean her dress on KBS drama award ?, Oh Hater gonna hates !!! she is soooo stunning even the mc - (the pretty woman) on red carpet time said that Kyo is so beautiful 

Hi guys..

Help, I am addicted to Song Song Couple- have been watching their fancams and the KBS clips, with a silly grin on my face. It's 12.13 am where I am now and I can't stop. 

What I absolutely love is HOW they look at each other. He looked at her full of love and feeling . At some points his gaze was so intense, I wonder if she felt them in her bones. And she ?  She looked at him with tenderness, and looks for him for protection. And he comes through everytime . He's her Oppa! Awww..

And I love the possessiveness! He touched her even without need- that light touch on her waist when she was going up the stage- that was an announcement if there ever was one, that this woman is mine. What did she need his hand at her back for , she was already halfway up. But noo must touch lightly..for the world to see. They turn towards each other, their whole body language screams- mine mine mine. 

I love that they didn't care that people will speculate, on whether they are more than friends, by acting like husband and wife. I believe they are aware of all the fans there  (they'd be deaf not to) and how closely their interaction would be  scrutinised. I think they know that their every touch would be studied and analysed by us fans ! Being PR savvy (as I understand them to  be) I find it amazing that they just don't care.

And his speech!!! That was another LOUD announcement. he may move his mouth and thank everyone but all I heard is "I love you I love you I love you , Kyo" 

This is not to take any of their own efforts and talents from their awards. They won it fair and square. their characters just had that right balance and they played them perfectly. It's just  a blessing that they found love with each other as well. 

And we are blessed that they choose to revel and enjoy their love so openly! 

I am looking for a project together for them- ! And of course, the disclosure that they are already married! 

I really feel Song Joong Ki become very manly whenever SHK is around. Keke. :) I love it. How I wish they really announced they are together. But worry for them if they announced. Haha. Hope they are a couple..really feel love from SJK actions to SHK!! :)

@kikyo12they both will carefully selecting their next project together lol while resting together at home or overseas :phew: can't wait to see who their partners going to be in their next project/drama and also can't wait for the wedding invite from them :)

On ‎6‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 6:14 AM, FairyKiKyo said:

Thank you very ,uch @Amy Phan. Its is a beautiful fact and i love love it. Happy New Year, and we wish our SongSongCouple bright future ahead with full of love for each other.

What a adorble comments of you, thank you very much. SSCP would very much be proud of you if they knew of yr exist.

Song Joong Ki Gives A Thoughtful Explanation For His Tears At The KBS Drama Awards

C1lOOgnXUAEL6kY.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki finally gave an explanation for his many tears last month at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

The January 7 episode of the KBS 2TV show “Entertainment Weekly” featured an interview with the actor backstage after he had won the Grand Award for his role in the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

During his speech, Song Joong Ki could not hold back on his tears and afterwards when the cameras caught up with him and asked him why, he answered thoughtfully, saying, “Tears came as I thought about the set while we were filming the drama. I want to give my thanks to the staff on the drama one more time.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/07/934609/

Hello Everyone. First Time to post here. I created an account just to remind everyone that we should double our efforts in voting at the Soompi Awards. The only category that were leading is BEST KISS. SHK is currently at SECOND PLACE, SJK is now OUT OF THE TOP THREE while DOTS and our OTP is in THIRD PLACE. I`m still optimistic that we can this poll just like in Baeksang months ago. It might be the last time that they will be eligible to be nominated in an award or popularity contest in Korea. Soompi will be giving a trophy for all the winners so please have time to vote for them :)

To VoteLINK

Thank You :)

3 hours ago, recordbreaker said:

Hello Everyone. First Time to post here. I created an account just to remind everyone that we should double our efforts in voting at the Soompi Awards. The only category that were leading is BEST KISS. SHK is currently at SECOND PLACE, SJK is now OUT OF THE TOP THREE while DOTS and our OTP is in THIRD PLACE. I`m still optimistic that we can this poll just like in Baeksang months ago. It might be the last time that they will be eligible to be nominated in an award or popularity contest in Korea. Soompi will be giving a trophy for all the winners so please have time to vote for them :)

To VoteLINK

Thank You :)

I know Lee joon gi, min ho and chang wook's fans are voting fiercely by using several a/cs.

Archived