[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

16 hours ago, vanderwoods said:

This video proves that they didnt drink on the same bottle. I did notice that they have the same water bottle though that is different to other celebs bottle. ( correct me if im wrong. ) You can actually also see here how comfortable SHK is to SJK. She doesn't seem to mind how short the distance they had made when he leaned on her to talk to KMS and when she put her bottle down on her right side. tehehehe.

Talking to KMS made them looked liked a family congratulating their kids' remark on school lol :phew::wub:

Just love love love love love fancams!! haha!!

With that video, it seems that SJK drunk water that is located at his right side. However, how about this fancam/video where he drunk water that is located at his left side. Then after a while, SHK also got a water bottle from that same side and drink from it.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year everyone! What an awesome start of the year with SongSongCouple winning Daesang at the KBS Drama Awards! 

Sorrry have not been active but still wanted drop by here to say the ship is sailing strong.. solid as ever! Here 's a 38 mins combined fancam video by @munyeng

credit to nanxueyiyi (basically all those cute clips we have on IG all combined into one ;)

Wishing everyone the best of new year 2017! Hwaiting!!! 

1 hour ago, munyeng said:

long time did not log in soompi XD

the purpose to post this fancam. I have combine 3 fancam of the owner. total about 38 minutes

credit nanxueyiyi . no re-edit.

see how song song bow/greet to the rest of the people on the stage after the end of airing. SJK even greeted PBG. But as polite as they are, SJK never bows/greets SHK. :) since their relationship is beyond that.

11 hours ago, cristapark said:

No words to say and no confirmation to ask,,,, I think everyone fans and even entertainment people already assume that they are indeed a couple.. No one argue... It's like really an open secret to everybody.. Their actions, gestures and gazes..bow down..really I think everyone agree that they really match well

I agree. I think its an open secret in the industry circles coz isnt it odd that no host ever directly asks them or tease them about the nature of their relationship when fans keep voting the SSC as best couple? I think they may have been briefed by the Songs' respective agencies about what not to ask or risk nvr having the SSC grace their show n cause a drop in ratings.

For me, its no longer about what they say about or to each other publicly so l dont care about the noona moniker etc. It is the little gestures that are so subtle between them that speaks volumes of their stable rs. 

He instinctively puts his hand on her back to guide her... she instinctively holds him for support.. their shoulders r practically glued to each other when they r conversing... they touch each other ever so casually.... she did not even flinch when his arm reached across her at chest level to pat Puppy s face... he laughs everytime others are stunned by her beauty (he must have vested interest n secretly feeling so proud, else really her beauty is none of his business what.)

knowing how important respect for seniority is to Koreans, a junior will never be able to treat a sunbae or older person, esp of an opp sex, so casually - unless they are not merely acquaintances. And the fact they dispense with common courtesies like bowing to greet each other shows they r in constant contact. Note that Ki din even get up when she went to her seat. They just talked to each other like they were resuming a convo from earlier. So pple need not make a big deal of them not arriving together. They planned it that way for sure. Prolly were chatting on the phone n syncing their arrivals.

l m amazed at how mature n manly SJK has become. I find it so hard to reconcile him with the SJK of Running Man times when he was such a boy n simply just playful. I really believe his rs with SHK matured him more so than the army did :)

l m so waiting for them to announce they got married.. that will take away all the brouhaha that they dont like n yet its still good news for us as believers.

im so happy for them n tho it s a loooong shot, l really hope to see them act together again. 

5 hours ago, berns10 said:

With that video, it seems that SJK drunk water that is located at his right side. However, how about this fancam/video where he drunk water that is located at his left side. Then after a while, SHK also got a water bottle from that same side and drink from it.

Yes..it's true..he drank both of the bottle..

I found out the easiest and efficient way to vote for DOTS and our SongSong couple at Soompi is to start with the link below (best kiss) and click on NEXT after receiving the thank you for voting notes to go to the next category in the order of Best Kiss, Best Couple, Actor of the Year, Actress of the Year and Drama of the Year.  After you complete voting for the Drama of the year, the site will prompt you to vote for MUSIC so I would go to the link I bookmarked (the Best Kiss) again and repeat the process. If you want to vote for something else, you can scroll down to the end of the page to find the categories; however, I would strongly recommend that we focus on these areas now until we are ahead.  I've bookmarked this link and power voted repeatedly every day.  I believe you can vote as many times as possible but correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

I keep thinking about how JK reacted to the request for HK to re-enact the drunken scene. Just didn't like the JK whom I know. He is the one who would do almost anything to please his audience and fans. I still remember an episode of Dream Team when he needed to do bungee jump. JK was scared of height and was already a crybaby back then. It took him long to gather courage to jump but he finally did it (with a shed of a few tears)for his audience. He didn't really care to make fun of himself to give his audience a good laugh. He did whatever he was asked to do in all his fan meetings and that included answering tough questions and re-enacted the DOTS scenes with his fans. He even tried durian for the very 1st time in his life at the Hong Kong fan meeting. HOWEVER, he turned down the request for doing the drunken scene and it was so unlike him. The only answer to that was he knows that Hye Kyo was unwilling to act CUTE in public. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed. (Chasing from the past, I remember watching a long ago interview cut of JK, in that he said he would not admit it if he goes out with someone as she might suffer from losing her freedom and privacy. He said he can put up with everything but not seeing his girl suffers. So I guess he conveyed that he doesn't mind doing anything for his audience but he won't let his lady do anything she doesn't want to.)

7 hours ago, berns10 said:

I believe the water story goes like this:

1. Kyo's assistant brought two thermoses in which might be some kind of health tea (see video below) and placed under the chair of KYO's right side together.

2. When sitting down, Kyo told SJK about the bottle and SJK picked one up and placed it on his right side.

3. While in the intermission before Kyo returned to her seat, SJK drank it from the bottle from the left (Kyo's bottle) and Kyo drank it after she returned to her seat.

4. During the intermission, KBS also provided each guest with a bottle of mineral water which was what we saw SJK drinking later.  

5. To conclude, it seems that Ki and Kyo did drink from the same thermos with the special tea prepared by Kyo.

song-joong-ki-dan-song-hye-kyo_20170103_

videos and photo credit to the owners

yesterday our beauty is having a new year party with UAA family!!!!                                                                  so happy to see her again after the KBS Awards Night....                                            15934793_10210062017300791_317298840_n.jpg?oh=4388b3fcd543acb1ef1c85c2ca1c908c&oe=58721830   15879144_10210062018140812_2078383291_n.jpg?oh=f2f44e48bc6852e04e8e6a221ac35ab4&oe=58714478                                     credit to all rightful owner

[WARNING: HORRIBLY LONG POST] [Written especially for those with fragile souls]

Are you still in Cloud9? Yeah me, too! For the first time ever, we all had that incredible opportunity to witness the excitement mixed with nervousness that both of our beloved SHK and SJK experienced within those 5 short hours. I may ask for your permission to share some of my and @thm55  analysis and opinions on what I called “amazing grace”.

{This is our own analysis and speculations, we are not in any means trying to convince that those following opinions were what actually happened in reality}

1. The red carpet: It would be a lie if I say I wasn’t disappointed. After the “unexpected amazing, heaven-like shock” that we had from BAA, we all had high expectation in KBSDA. The moment I saw JK stepping down from his car ALONE, I felt nothing but disappointed. But hold on, don’t feel too down just yet! Even the ugliest thing in this world has a good side.  

è The positivity:  Not long after JK finished his red carpet walk, who arrived next? Yes, it wasn’t any other celebrity but HK herself. If two individual celebrities decided to go their own ways to an event, what is the percentage of them arriving one right after another? Tell me it’s a coincidence again! Yeah right! There must be some talks and “arrangements” between our couple ahead of time (Not to mention they share a  hair stylist, they wouldn’t make Ms.Lee to run back and forth right?). Also, when being asked about SHK during Viu interview, SJK even said that she would come very soon (of course, who else would have known better than JK?). And if they decided to walk together just like BAA, it’s no different than a confirmation of their relationship. Remember SSC is a discreet and intelligent couple? What a smart move they had!

2. The family:There were some complaints mixed with worries on why JK kept leaning toward and talked to “Nurse Ha” while Kyo was sitting right next to him and why their behaviors (mostly JK) were somewhat less affectionate compared to BAA and FMs.

è The setting and the seating: Remember where SSC sat in BAA? Under the balcony in a somewhat-out-of-camera sight area. If some of the fan accounts weren’t nice enough, none of us would be able to catch those elbowing-hitting-teasing-laughing moments. It was like a perfect spot for personal moments. On the other hand, in KBSDA, they were placed in the front row with a cameraman placed right in front of them, even if they love each other to death, they wouldn’t be able to show much of "Public Display of Affection” in this kinda setting. You love them; you know how they both are, they wouldn’t publicly show much, it’s just not them! As compared to their FMs, while HK’s FM was a closed show, JK’s was much more opened to public but at the end, it was still his personal show. At least, they still had control over the participants, the press, and especially, they didn’t need to worry much about other celebrities while BAA and KBSA were the total opposite.   

è The noona: Even SHK said that herself, Dots staffs hadn’t seen each other for a long time, they must miss each other a lot and KBSDA was one of the rare chances for them to catch up, chit chat, etc. Just like Puppy, OneW, Ji Won, and Jin Woo, Seo Jung Yeon, aka “Nurse Ha”,  is one of their close costars on Dots set (check out Dots bts again, you will see) so JK leaned in toward her, talked to her, smiled with her was an absolute normal thing. Not to mention that most of the times, SJY was the one that talked to JK first and HK chatted with her too! Look at Nurse Ha!  Look how she tore up when SSC won, how she stood up, hugged, and cheered for them! Any other argument is invalid, she’s one of their families; she is their noona!  

3. The contact: After all of those glorious months we all have been through together, it was upsetting to hear complaints on how “cursory” JK’s hand support was when he helped HK walking upstage.

è The focus: Didn’t HK have a little trip because of her long dress? Shouldn’t we focus on how JK helped her instead of how he held her hand? Thanks to @thm55eagle eyes, we saw that HK slightly called out for JK and he reached out his hand as soon as he could to help her, no hesitation, no thinking, nothing, just a “fast and furious” reflex! Look at those eyes sticking to her every steps, look how concentrated he was making sure she didn’t trip. And of course when your eyes focus on one thing, it will lose focus on another; that explains why their hands weren’t in sync. (We really don’t want another Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar incidence to happen again, right? :)) 

è The little touches: why JK didn’t offer his hand for HK to hold on to just like BAA? Why HK had to ask first this time? Remember during BAA, while walking on stage, JK reached out to hold HK’s hand and she refused? The same thing here, he wanted to, but he knew what HK was comfortable with and what not, he respected her, that’s why he was more cautious this time. He chose not to hold her hand but walking right beside her to offer his help whenever she needed, that’s much more important, right? However, JK had never disappointed us, through multiple fancams, we could see that he touched her a lot – a touch of supports!!! When they walked upstage, when they were onstage, when they walked offstage, JK always slightly placed his hand behind her back/waist or even held her hand to make sure she never fell. JK is still the gentleman and as sweet and caring as he has always been (The cameraman just sucked, thanks to those fancams)

{Continue in spoiler}

Spoiler

4. The sigh: if you pay more attention, you could see that JK sighed a couple of times throughout the show. In need of explanation? We have got your back!

è The nervousness: for the first time ever, I witnessed the emotional stages JK was through throughout the course of this award, he was a “melting pot” of excitement & nervousness. He was so excited that he (and his partner & his other costars) got nominated, he looked forward to surprises, he hoped for him (and them) to win but at the same time, he was “extremely” nervous because the fact that both of himself and HK got nominated for the most honorable award “scared him”. JK once said in one of the interviews that HK was a true Hallyu star and that she deserved the award more than him. He wanted to win Daesang, but the same time he didn’t want HK to lose, either. JK was in an emotional stage where it was out of his control, he didn’t know what to expect and he knew that even if he won, he wouldn’t be fully happy because it meant that Kyo would be sad (but still happy for him) and vice versa. Also, did you see how JK pointed his hand at HK when Puppy Min Suk was forced to choose who he wanted to win for Daesang? It might be a little gesture, but it means a whole lot more! In that very moment, JK was “greedy”, he wanted THEM to win together, not HIM, or HER alone, but THEM TOGETHER. With all of those speculations, we could all love JK a little more right?

è The sigh of relief: in the continuation of the previous point, once SSC’s names were announced for Co-Daesang, both of them (while tightly holding hands) had big sigh of relief. At that moment, it seemed like their wishes were granted, all of the nervousness and worries faded away, that result was what both of them truly wished for and KBS, please receive my bow for doing such a good job on that, there was no BETTER results than a co-daesang because they both contributed equally and wholeheartedly to Dots and they completed each other so KBS, all the praises go to you! Oh and that hand grabbing moment!!! It reminded me so much of BAA and it was like “Okay, I don’t care about the media, I don’t care how many eyes are on us now, I don’t care that our names will be all over the papers tomorrow, and I don’t care what story people will create, at this moment, none of that matters, it’s just you and me and I just want to hold your hand, hug you (and love you), and cherish this moment with you, we have done it, honey!” :wub:

5. The speech:

· Asia Best Couple Award: is it because SSC mentioned each other’s names in many speeches in previous awards, that’s why we felt a little downhearted when they didn’t mention each other in their first speeches?  Totally understandable. However, try to look at it in a different way; keep in mind that they thanked the writers instead. To me, those speeches contained an important implication: without the writers, there would be no YSJ and KMY, and without YSJ and KMY, there would be no Song Song Couple. So it seems like they used this speech to thank their “godparents” for bringing them together! [Even if my speculation isn’t real, you should still think of it this way, it will make you feel way better :) focus on the bright side only, always]

· The Grand Prize

o  HK: “…I believe, It is thanks to meeting the BEST PARTNER, Song Joong Ki-ssi, that I get to win this award. If it hadn’t been for him, I wouldn’t be standing here right now. I would like to thank Joong Ki-ssi once again…”

o  JK: “…Last, whenever I was having a hard time on set, I cried a few times and gained myself a nickname “crybaby”. Every time that happened, I relied on a big sunbae and a partner who is INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY. Every time I cried like a baby, our roles are reversed, the actor and the actress. It’s usually the actor who comforts the actress. I dedicate the entire honor of this award to Hye Kyo noona. Noona, thank you”

è Who cried after listening to their speeches? High five! HK’s speech reminded me so much of JK’s speeches before; he has always been the one who constantly addresses HK as “best partner”.  It was the first time for her (and another milestone for all of us, congratulation!) and throughout her 20 years of career, has she ever called any of her costars like that before? It was the first time, wasn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong but if it’s true, we could  rest assured that JK has an important spot in our goddess’s heart, he is just as special and important to her as she is to him! “If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be standing here right now = If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Thank you for being a part of my life and for completing me and for being with me in this journey”

è JK’s speech, what a perfect end for a perfect show! For those who felt insecure that there were problems between our couples and that JK wasn’t as affectionate toward HK anymore, his speech proved it all! Beautiful, lovely, sunbae, partner. Just like what my chingu       @nefer described, in a few short sentences, JK pictured HK perfectly as a person, actress, and woman. He saved all of those sweet words for last, she was the last person he thanked, and the sparkles and tears in his eyes when thanking her were the same ones he had when thanking his parents. And he unveiled to us that in their relationship, he doesn’t have to always be the “pillar” just because he is a man, he is allowed to shed tears, to cry, to be weak when he faces hard times and she will always be there for him to lean on, to dry his tears, to comfort him and give him words of encouragement. Whether it’s in a filming set or in real life, she will always be there for him.

6.The other highlights: 

· The change: I was impressed of how tough HK was throughout the show, her voice cracked during her Daesang speech, she was emotional but she held up herself so well. And most importantly, she opened herself up a little more each time we saw her, she was more comfortable in front of public, she was chilled, relaxed, happy, and dazzling throughout the night. She was shy yet super cute when being asked difficult questions and when being forced to reenact her aegyo, I have just found myself falling in love with her all over again every single freaking time. Maybe because someone has good influences on her? Or maybe because she was with someone whom she was comfortable with? :wub:

· You are my everything: Looking at SSC’s eyes filling up with sparkles and tears watching Gummy’s performance was seriously one of the best moments ever! It seems like it could be the last time of them watching Dots OST being performed in a large scaled stage and they were aware that the year of Dots had come to an end and they just didn’t want to let it go just yet.

·  The little girlfriend: If we could choose JK’s next costar, it’s nobody other than child actress Heo Jung Eun! She is so cute and humorous and she knows what a real handsome nice man looks like, she is gonna get far in life :phew:. Until now, I (excuse me) still don’t want to see HK and JK to pair up with any other female/male actor yet so I’m fine that HK takes time choosing her next project and JK pairing with Heo Jung Eun lol!

·  The puppy: can I seriously marry puppy Min-suk?  Some of us might already know that Puppy had to make a run between SBSDA and KBSDA, he had a performance at SBSDA but ran right back after to KBS to support his noona and hyung! He prayed for them while waiting for their names to be announced for Daesang, and he cried during their speeches. Puppy totally seriously 100% deserves  "THE BEST DONGSAENG AWARD".

· The water bottle: thank to the fancams, we knew SSC drank from the same bottle, JK ah, why you kept drinking from HK’s bottle??? You did it before in your FM and now you did again, did you intentionally do it? well, well, very unacceptable!!! :)

· The solid support: that moment when HK gently hit on JK's back to tease him while he was caught crying with PBG; that moment when HK waited for JK when he was doing the interview, that moment when JK waited for HK when she was talking to other people; that moment when JK looked around for HK when she wasn’t in her seat; that moment when JK tried to stop the MC from forcing HK to reenact the drunk scene; that moment when HK explained and defended JK on his kiss bloopers; that moment when JK took both of the flower and trophy so HK could hold on to her dress, that moment when HK praised JK for being witty, smart with a strong sense of justice; that moment when JK praised HK for her beauty and generosity with other people, and that moment of eye contact, of fist bumping, of smiling at each other, of whispering into each other's ears....All of those moments were just simply perfect, I'm so thankful and I can't wait for what they have in store for us this year. 

Thank you to everyone who spent your time reading this horror long post! Thanks to all of the fancams, I don't how I could live without you, thank you to my uhmazing team #TBS for your selfless sharing and for your brilliant minds! and last but not least, thank you to Song Song Couple for your existence! Until next time, Happy New Year everyone! :) 

PS. @SSulleim WE ALL MISS YOU, PLEASE COME BACK SOON! WE ARE STILL WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS!!!

"Haters gonna hate, hate, hate and you just gonna shake it off, shake it off" - TS:)  

Oh wow~~~thank you so much @Amy Phan! My godness! Such a great sum up of the whole event! Nothing more and nothing less!

To be perfectly honest, I actually did not expect Kikyo walk the red carpet together at KBSDA. I just knew they wouldn't.

I don't have complaint about JK talking to Nurse Ha. Actually, the whole team is like a family. Nurse Ha, Min Suk, Onew, Ji Won, Jin Goo.....they are all lovely. Every single one of them played so well in DOTS.

Yes, JK is a genuine gentleman and he was more cautious to offer a helping hand this time.

How I loved to see Min Suk pray hard for Kikyo to win. Such a lovely good boy.

I wanna quote this  from @Amy Phan's post

"Shouldn’t we focus on how JK helped her instead of how he held her hand?"

actually for functional reasons it's more effective to control a person by holding their wrist(i'm sure the nurses here agree to this) so I think SJK was actually assisting her correctly so to those people with fragile heart. SJK IS DOING A GOOD JOB HELPING HER. 

Thanks @Amy Phan for that post! And yes @SSulleim we miss you here!!! 

Archived