Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

2 hours ago, Nini Song said:

Will hallyuvote.com site give physical trophy to the winners? I'm dying to know:tears::sweatingbullets::blink: 

unfortunately, i dont think they will. Im pretty sure this so-called "voting competitions" are just site owners who wants to gain attention to their websites. :) now let's focus on voting on KBS shall we chingu? that im 10000000% sure they'll give the awards they deserve :)

• Like 6

Will KBS announce in advance the winners of the Netizen and Couples awards? Just wondering if when we will know if they will be attending? I miss them!

• Like 5

I have heard that battle ship island has finished filming successfuly ...is this true ?...oh can't wait for its release I hope it will be a hit blockbuster .....and finally ki can have  rest after his hard work and spend more time with his loved ones 

We will wait and see if hye kyo will attend the premier of the film next year 

• Like 9

On 12/3/2016 at 11:19 AM, helloace85 said:

Hide contents

sorry Mr Song, I know this is supposed to be secret but i just can't help... coincidence or intentional? i rather choose the latter. you're such a kindhearted man. Please continue being her greatest fan until the end...

credit to respective twitterers..

I've been very busy with real life, but now it's long weekend and I find myself checking out this forum. Wah, it has passed 1500 pages! How awesome! I do believe 2000 pages can be passed happily and this forum will continue to part two.

Anyway, I guess when my friends talked about this I was very busy, so I just catch this now. 

22 million won donated by SJK on the 11th month, so coincidentally identical with 22/11, yes? The Goddess's birthday! I feel that I'm melting into a puddle of goo, hahah! Awww, SJK, how sweeter can you be? Donating with the amount based on her birthday. 

Of course this happened at all because of his golden heart, but adding romanticism into the noble deed makes it all the more special. 

He's indeed such a Prince Charming!

PS: my six friends have been asking me to say something here, but I haven't got the time until now. We are seven girls from Indonesia that ship SS couple, and would like to say thank you very much for everyone who keep loving SS until now, posting awesome pictures, videos, opinions, and spazz hard here. Have a great December and a great New Year. SS and DOTS are indeed one of the best blessings of the year for all of us, right? Especially the friendship they bring and how they unite people from different countries and ages together. May the friendships that blossom from shipping SS can last for a long, long time. May SS couple marry in 2017. And may we all have an awesome 2017! Love, The Seven Dwarfs.

• Like 23

10 hours ago, vanderwoods said:

unfortunately, i dont think they will. Im pretty sure this so-called "voting competitions" are just site owners who wants to gain attention to their websites. :) now let's focus on voting on KBS shall we chingu? that im 10000000% sure they'll give the awards they deserve :)

Thanks for noticing and replying to my question :) Awww, it's sad to know about it :(:( SSC and DOTS has been dominated all the categories they're in. 

Hoping hard SSC and DOTS will dominate all the nominations they 've got  from the upcoming KBS award 2016.  

Hoping soooo hard SHK will take home an acting award soon !!! Urghhh, KBS pls. don't do the same thing from the unfairly  Korean award  ceremonies previously. SHK  gave justice perfectly in her portrayal as Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon in DOTS so she has to win something big which is Best actress/Outstanding leading actress or Daesang award at least. Shall I say she should have won all the categories I mentioned above. I repeat SHK has to win something big!!! Honestly, I still can't believe SHK hast yet to win an acting award which makes me feel blue :(:( :bawling: 

• Like 8

Demonstration about KBS registration and log in process.
Review video!
Not to late to register and to vote.
Fighting!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

credit @ sscp fb

• Like 4

Of all the cute things..... Ahh, I thought Big Boss was the only one who could nail the apologize-or-confess deal, but these munchkins totally one upped him!!!!

Credit duly given to the vid owner.

• Like 14

Missing these two!  If i were there i rather shout 
"Please marry soon and have siblingssss!!!"  the power of towel Lol!!                                                                                                                                      

credit @ sscp fb

• Like 11

[HanCinema Awards] Best Actress in a Drama - Cast Your Vote!

The leading ladies of 2016 have been strong, giving us excellent performances that make us laugh, cry, and cheer. Most importantly, these women have proven that the actresses of Hallyu are leaders in their art!

From December 11 to December 18, vote for your favorite actress in a drama. The results will be announced the last week of 2016! Without further ado, let's meet the nominees:

*****skipped unrelated*****

photo794588.jpg

Song Hye-kyo from "Descendants of the Sun" for bringing a down-to-earth, powerful female lead to the world.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--101376.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[HanCinema Awards] Best Actor in a Drama - Cast Your Vote!

This year has been a powerhouse year for good drama and for its leading men. Young actors shot to stardom. Some made comebacks after returning from the military. Others continue on a glorious climb upwards on the Hallyu walk of fame.

Best of all, you can vote for your favorite gent from December 11 to December 18. The winner will be announced the last week of 2016! Let's meet the nominees for Best Actor in a Drama:

photo794581.jpg

Song Joong-ki from "Descendants of the Sun" for taking the world by storm with his portrayal of a respected soldier and a pining romantic.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actor-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--101372.html

• Like 14

Best couple nominations at Drama Awards

KBS revealed the nominations for the “Best Couple” Award for the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

The candidates include:

*****skipped unrelated*****

CzdfH2bVQAAFhlM.jpg

“Descendants of the Sun” - Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, Jin-goo and Kim Ji-won

Online voting for the award began on Dec. 5 and will remain open until Dec. 28

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612121443238104819_2

• Like 10

Just when I was about to say that I missed Kyo's IG posts, she updated! Omooo! It has been a month! My songsong force is strong! :w00t: LOL Hope she continues to update us within this week until KBS awards!

Keep fighting my dear comrades! Hope they both win top awards!:wub:

• Like 10

Does our Kyo have twitter account too? 

Afaik, she doesn't have twitter account.. only 1 instagram account.. 

please, do correct me :)

• Like 1