[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 hours ago, anhthusday said:

Been a silent reader but wanted to share these. I don't know if anyone has posted these yet but I thought JK's reaction is hilarious after Bogum and SHK hugged LOL

after bogum hugs kyo. did SJK slap bogum :joy: its a joke but like teasing i dont know it makes me happy lol

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have the link or video of the KBS english sub version of their speeches! I have not seen that part when everybody held their breath with JK cliffhanger and you know the 'noona' thing again that hater love to point out. He did call her senior though! 

What page posted thanks so much!? 

11 minutes ago, faithcorvak said:

Does anybody have the link or video of the KBS english sub version of their speeches! I have not seen that part when everybody held their breath with JK cliffhanger and you know the 'noona' thing again that hater love to point out. He did call her senior though! 

What page posted thanks so much!? 

I watched on kshowonline.com 

Very unrelated but...do you guys know where to pre-order the Director's Cut set as of this point? I'm so late to the game but I still want them

Reminiscing the time when I was bats*** crazy about My Love From the Stars to the point I was so broke but I bought Director's Cut set anyways. History is repeating.

Here is the clip when SJK made his Daesang speech 

There is something there... SJK mentioned his parents  and after that, dedicated all glory to his partner SHK... that is indeed an indication that their relationship is sealed... 

Happy weeee.

Credit to IG owner of clip

Fans want Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo to date in real life

Among the TV couples who appeared in South Korean dramas last year, fans hope the most that Song Joong-ki and Song hye-kyo of the hit series “Descendants of the Sun” will make their on-screen romance reality.

In a survey published Tuesday by online research company PMI, it was found that among all the on-screen couples awarded at the three major broadcaster’s year-end awards ceremonies, the two “Descendants of the Sun” stars made up the couple most supported by fans.

The survey was conducted on 2,000 men and women between ages 20 and 60, and asked which actors they want to see in a relationship in real life.

The Song-Song couple topped the survey results, with 16.4 percent in favor of them taking their romance offscreen.

Hyun Woo and Lee Se-young from KBS’ weekend TV show “Laurel Tree Tailors” came in second with 11.1 percent, followed by Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung from “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Yoo Yeon-suk and Seo Hyun-jin from “Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim” came in fourth with 8.4 percent, while Sung Hoon and Shin Hye-sun from “Five Enough” rounded up the top five with 7.3 percent.

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye from “Doctors” and Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo from “W” came in sixth and seventh, with 7.2 percent and 5 percent, respectively.

Following behind in order were Nam Joo-hyuk and Lee Sung-kyung from “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo;” Seo In-guk and Nam Ji-hyun from “Shoppaholic Louis;” and Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun from “Our Gab-soon.”

The survey showed overall that more women than men were supportive of the stars dating in real life.

PMI said the research was done with a 2.19 percent margin of error.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701041144421332890_2

Song Hye-kyo poses with Song Joong-ki at KBS Drama Awards

Actress Song Hye-kyo on Monday posted to Instagram a photo taken with actor Song Joong-ki at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

Song was clad in a white dress with a square neckline. Her entire dress was adorned with shimmery floral patterns.

She captioned the photo, “Thank you. Many blessings for the new year.”

Song Joong-ki had his arm around Song Hye-kyo’s waist. He was wearing a tight black turtleneck, with a burgundy jacket and matching pants.

The two received the awards for best couple and Asia best couple as well as the top actor and actress awards, respectively.

In a recent survey conducted by online research company PMI, fans wished the two would get together in real life.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701041150411363518_2

Just my 2 cents regarding that noona thing...

In Korean culture once you're an oppa or a noona that will never change even if you turn the world upside down so calling her noona in a formal event is kinda big thing coz that's the most informal way that he can address her in public. He could have dedicated all the glory to his Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim but no he chose to dedicate it to his hye kyo noona which I think is more personal. 

34 minutes ago, fascinatingly complicated said:

Just my 2 cents regarding that noona thing...

In Korean culture once you're an oppa or a noona that will never change even if you turn the world upside down so calling her noona in a formal event is kinda big thing coz that's the most informal way that he can address her in public. He could have dedicated all the glory to his Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim but no he chose to dedicate it to his hye kyo noona which I think is more personal. 

Agree. The context of noona in Korean is vastly different from simply translating it as 'Big Sister'. It even not uncommonly used as endearment between couple with older lady. Joong Ki also calls her Hye Kyo-Ssi during Best Couple awarding. His inconsistency in calling her is consistent, heh. ^^

i just want to share this guys about this noona thing.......   i know its related to our couple but it will open our mind obout it and for me i dont mind if he call her noona i am sure if kis call kyo noona kyo wouldn't mind about that!!!!                                                                                15878657_10210047980309875_1949120959_n.jpg?oh=e6a7f438550a5cc1d36c458f0fbf1ce6&oe=586EF696                                                                                                                                           this pic is credit to the rightful owner and thanks to her

Archived