[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

(ilvkyo) i already did but for now they are in the top  thank you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minsuk said thanks to Kyo and JK for the pair set, washing machine and the refrigerator :D . And i believe KiKyo was planning these gifts together ;)...hmm, they send the food truck together, while they could send separately .

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201610190100164680011895&servicedate=20161019

JK looks good and happy.

m80gIy.jpg

baidu

I'm sorry but to those who will post unnecessary or outside topic of this shippers thread or about kikyo here.

please refrain from posting here that are not directly related to them. Thank you.

i hope you understand the purpose of this thread. Thank you! :)

Kim Min Suk once again expresses appreciation for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's gifts

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo,kim-min-suk

Actor Kim Min Suk once again expressed appreciation for the great gifts he received from Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki!

On 'Jang Ye Won's A Night Like Today' aired on October 18, Jang Ye Won asked Kim Min Suk about the refrigerator and washing machine his former 'Descendants of the Sun' co-stars gifted for his new house.

Kim Min Suk responded, "I've always enjoyed doing the laundry, and it has become even more joyful thanks to Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim." As for the refrigerator, he said, "At first, Song Joong Ki sunbaenim wanted to gift me a two-door refrigerator, but the delivery was difficult considering the location of my new house. He gifted me the most stylish and cool refrigerator instead."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/kim-min-suk-once-again-expresses-appreciation-for-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyos-gifts

kim-min-suk_1476868451_msk.jpg

Throwback video....

MC: .......when will you meet your other half?

SJK:.........there is no one there.

Yeah..nobody knows what will happen to you in the future....it happen because it is written in your destiny.

Credit to owner as tag.

I browse the Internet in order to know more about the Korean culture of two singles in opposite gender in a social occasion: fist hit, hand shake, body hug...

I accidentally pumped into this picture of how a male CAN'T use his hand touching his opposite gender's SHOULDER for courtesy purpose.  Look at sjk's right hand??

I think sjk has gone far beyond to his comrade, shk ssi...his cherished friend, partner, very lovely and best partner!!

@utkim is it official? It's in korean, I can't understand. 

If this is really true then I'm so exciteddddd! 

Although let's not put too much expectations on it. But at least we can SEE THEM TOGETHER PUBLICLY After many months! Wooooh. :wub:

Because I'm assuming that they're together privately as much as their time permits them to. (Delulu:phew: mind talking)

ive marked my 27th already! can't wait!! :heart::heart:

thanks for the info! 

Both JoongKi and HyeKyo are winners of Presidential Award, the highest recognition that Korea gives to their artists!!!!! 

Finally SHK is getting her due also

SHIPPERS MARK YOUR CALENDARS BAEKSANG 2.0 IS COMING BUT THIS TIME THEY'RE GETTING TOP AWARD AS A COUPLE

Also Yoo Ah In and Kwangsoo are coming so we may get some nice IG pics cause YAI loves to post :) 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002564155

@utkim and @gangurhar

BIG HUGS, Chingus!! Thanks for the fantastic news!!

You don't know how much we're all looking forward to seeing SS together again! Yay! Yay! Yay!! :)

Gratz to SS for winning the highest award! Gratz to SHK for winning the biggest award!! The rest are no longer important. I'm soooo happy for her! Let's party, comrades! Let's ROCK!!

Archived