[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Another version:

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo show support for Park Bo Gum and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo,park-bo-gum

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo showed their love for Park Bo Gum!

A coffee car brand's Instagram posted a photo of the coffee car that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo set to the set of 'Moonlight Drawn Clouds', cheering on the directors Baek Sang Hoon, Kim Si Hyung, as well as male lead Park Bo Gum.

It's well known that Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum are close and are labelmates, but it's nice to see that Song Hye Kyo is also close with the duo!

Are you watching 'Moonlight Drawn Clouds'?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-show-support-for-park-bo-gum-and-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fit [expected] Song Zhongji Song Hye nominated government recognition 

Article Date: October 15, 201

1476515151552SF_7D359CB319B27A174CCCEC4DBD8BF4EA.jpg  

By the Korean Culture, Sports and Tourism organized by the Department of the 7th Korean Popular Culture and Art Award, primarily for recognition of Korean pop culture and the arts contribute to the figures, in the past "from the stars you" Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Su Hyon, "successors" Lee Min Ho " W: two worlds, "Lee Jong-suk won the praise so.

This year the popular drama "sun seed" actress Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji, the recent news that two have been nominated at the same time, "the descendants of the Sun," set off a craze in Asia, they have contributed to Korean winners chance is very high, so the "Song double" 27th of this month is expected to be "fit" to attend the honors ceremony.

On the other hand, Song Hye Kyo update social networking site yesterday, she met had performed "a descendant of the Sun," the SHINee members temperature flow at a friend's wedding, and upload a photo of the two men.                           http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1476515357863&subcate=latest&issue=20161015

credit to all rightful owner

Salute Comrades!!!

Happy Monday Everyone... i guess we had a great weekends from the Fridays IG's update from our beloved best partner (Kyossi) attending a friend's wedding smiling happily and gorgeously and undeniably blooming in all aspect.. then comes the photo of Joongki, doing some grocery shopping with manager Kang,,,Yeah Joongkissi...your the man, really a husband material..did you host a Saturday night party? or your cooking for someone special?, or maybe spending the weekends with mom and dad place bringing someone (your lovely best partner?) hahaha

Wow Daebak...what a mood booster for us to starts our week...THE SONG's #songsongcouple sending coffee_pong to the set of Love in the Moonlight...SJK and SHK really live and goes to the saying Sharing is Caring  huh? which I can probably says Sharing and doing things together means Loving then...hahaha

row row row the this Ship slowly down the stream....if you see the Song's ways of surprising... definitely you would scream...hahaha

happy sailing everyone...

Ommo what a lovely news!! Sending one coffee truck! It's like a confirmation of their relationship :wub: i love how they slowly telling it to us. We just have to patiently, faithfully believe and wait. The right and perfect time will come.. :wub:

Ommo!! It looks like our ship will last for years until it's like this: bewitched and beautiful.. love story

14712756_604029206388814_715185069291917

And this epic edits!!!! Just soooo good~ kyaaa those looks and smiles to each other.. >u<♡♡♡

One more version of the news:

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo send gift to ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ staff

“Descendants of the Sun” co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo recently sent a coffee truck to the cast and production crew of KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

Coffee truck company Coffee Pong uploaded photos on its Instagram account along with the caption, “Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki asked us to send a coffee truck to actor Park Bo-gum, director Baek Sang-hoon, director of photography Kim Si-hyung, and the rest of the staff of ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ because they will be filming all night.”

The signs on the truck read, “Director Baek Sang-hoon, director of photography Kim Si-hyung, and Park Bo-gum, fighting! From Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.” 

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo had worked closely with director Baek Sang-hoon and Kim Si-hyung on “Descendants of the Sun.” In addition, Song Joong-ki is known to be good friends with Park Bo-bum who happens to be under the same agency, Blossom Entertainment.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610171645315519332_2

19 hours ago, melody1114 said:

Just a thought.. @Bambiina  ... is there a need to report to Yellow Tiger?:)

@gigivillaceran it is not worth replying or commenting at all... let it be.

hahahha  There are still that remember my Yellow tiger report huh?

I think I should write report to Yellow tiger .. need to report about 'the husband' comment!

Right now I don't have the report yet - but I want to rant heheheh :D

I feel bad to bring up this issue now that everyone is superhappy with the food truck news – TAKE THAT HATER – BOTH SHK AND SJK – ARE PROUD TO LINK THEIR NAME TOGETHER. If either one of them afraid or hate the thought of people mistaking them as a couple they wouldn’t have send co-send the food truck. (like what I read in IG – One SHK fan stated boldly that SHK doesn’t like to be link to SJK – as if SHK herself  told her – in regard to SHK fan meeting),

I wish that particular SHK fans shall not spread rumors such as SHK-doesn’t-like-her-name-to-be-associated-with-SJK names.

SHK and SJK proved again and again that they do not mind that their name being link together. Sending a food truck together is a subtle hint to the entertainment industry and their fans that they couldn’t be bothered with the rumors about them dating. Instead of pouring water to the fire .. they keep on pouring oil to the fire… keeping it alive.

When I first read the news about SSC not ‘allowed’ in SHK fanmeeting – I was furious and start throwing accusation to SHK ‘over-protective’ fans in our whatsap group. I was further furious when I read some IG comments on SSC fan. Some consider couple fan as second-class fan and not true fans. Some lamented that new fans do not know SHK and treat new fans like a second class citizen. They bragged about being there from day 1.. I was like huh? Are they serious? Did they take a look at the number of SHK follower before DOTS?

I know SHK is famous before DOTS but DOTS gained her more fans and her IG follower increased from less than a million (before DOTS) to over 3 million after DOTS.

Base on this statistic we can say that DOTS gained her more fans and rekindle old fans love toward her.

I remember when I was chasing Rain – I was so happy even if he just gained one fan. Couple fan mean support both SJK and SHK. Even if (touch wood and I think very unlikely) that they are not a couple anymore. Our support will continue for both of them (esp for those that was neither SJK fan or SHK fan before DOTS).

Just because we are introduce to Kdrama earlier (or SHK earlier) that does not mean we are ‘holier’ than ‘new fan’.  Yes we have the advantage of being a senior fans but that doesn’t give us the right to belittle new fans or SSC fans ..  at least be thankful of all the loyalty given to both SJK and SHK. (Btw I do not fall under shk senior fan though :D)

Because of couple fans we see SHK accepting award – when the jury forgot about her, couple fans (and of course her fans) remembered her. SSC fans continue to spread good words for both SJK and SHK. They diligently vote… continue to update their IG thus maintaining SHK/SJK popularity. Nothing beat SS popularity yet.

Anyway – After ranting .. I read further and noticed that the Fan meet is free and organized by SHK Hyebaragi. :D and they requested SSC fans not to bring banner or anything related to SS.

Ahh .. I was too quick on judging Hyebaragi. It’s free, I wonder who fork out the money to rent the hall? The preparation and everything – who sponsor? SHK or the fanclub ..

If it’s the fanclub (which I think most likely), we have to be thankful to SHK fanclub for organizing the meet and if that’s what they want (no SSC banner or anything related to SSC) we have to respect their decision. IT FREE!!!

My grievance, they should mind the way they addressed SSC fans (sometime it’s language barrier that caused the miss understanding).

Anyway I think I will stop reading IG comment. I can’t believe SOME ‘SHK only’ fans (‘SJK only’ fans too) can be so arrogant.  They thought they are ‘protecting’ SHK/SJK regarding the dating rumors actually they are the one that may have given headache to SHK and SJK. Over protective fans can cause their idols to live a very lonely life, can be the reason their idol has to lie and fake ‘single’ status.

No doubt couple fans can also be a nuisance BUT … just look at the way SJK and SHK been treating the dating rumors … THEY ARE OK ABOUT IT .. THEY SUPPORT IT … THE DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT.

SJK Proved it in his fanmeet – I hope SHK proved it too during her fanmeet

SSC – Aja Aja Hwaithing!!

Omo! My heart stopped after seeing about this!!

They could have sent SEPARATE FOOD TRUCKS! And SEPARATE DATES! 

But nooooooo! They just have to do it together! (Thanks for making my heart die of happiness)

Never for once stop believing because in the first place WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING but support them . ITS THE SOng SONG couple! Who made this work and ship this sail ALL on Their own..

well just continue until the day ehemmm2, all of this will be made clear by them. Haaaaay. :wub:

its like Valentine's Day on an october.

Thanks guys!! And for those who shared and translated.

LETs just relax and let them be. :heart::heart::phew:

BO GUM just posted on his Twitter, thanking #SONGSONG :wub: This kid is just full of aegyo, his caption is so cute ^ ^ 

박보검 @BOGUMMY

" 기운이 뿅 활력이 송송

생겨났지 말입니다! 감사해영 " 

Trans: "Overflowing Aura <3 Full of vitality/energy SongSong

Really blossoming! Thank you" (in a cute way)

Cu9Ws7DUkAEUqs9.jpg

Notice that both Bo Gum and Ah In acknowledge them as #SongSong couple?

:P Let's bring back this legendary picture - UAA & BLOSSOM FAMILY :) 

The two younger bros and their Unnie/Hyung

14572230_359154494417110_295325707158854

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

just look at the way SJK and SHK been treating the dating rumors … THEY ARE OK ABOUT IT .. THEY SUPPORT IT … THE DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT.

I totally agree with this one! Even shk herself used the hashtag songsongcouple. Remember her IG post after chengdu? And of course, a million other reasons! Plus today's news about the foodtruck!!! :)

I admit that before, I was hesitant believing that this ship is sailing...but Oh boy, after researching further and after hearing all the latest news, my hesitation became extinct.

Cheers to our OTP!! :wub:

Thanks for the great news ...I perceive their move as a subtle hint  to the whole world that they are together......  taking desicions together .....supporting  their friends together ....so from now then get used to hearing their names always together 

Spoiler

Will that further enhance their cf endorsement as a couple after being confirmed as a pair?  I really hope songsong couple can secure some cf together which is likely to happen soon.  I keep my fingers crossed.   

Thank you chingu for updating us with so many good news :wub: Ayeee these two are really... I don't know what should I say at this point. Regarding foodtruck, previously we wish that she will send one to him at Battleship Island filming set while remaining ourselves on the ground thinking that the possibility might be 1% since we all know how cautious these two lovebirds are, but then what do we have? She has come out of the comfort zone and surprised us with not only one, but 2 trucks :P  And he didn't miss the chance to emphasize and provide the accurate number (ne ne not only 1 but 2 we all know now Joong Ki ssi)

Then yesterday with Coffee Pong uploads photo of foodtruck that our SongSong, I was jumping here and there because of overjoy and today, Bo Gum reaffirms the couple's deed by thanking them in cute voice. Well to explain things in detail might take me 1000 words but to sum thing up, I can see two individuals now become one and proudly as well as uncontainably tell the world how happy and deeply in love they are. I really love this public secret, they don't have to say out loud but enjoy their relationship while conveying us and people around their message.

This ship sails itself, happy sailing together chingu <3

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

hahahha  There are still that remember my Yellow tiger report huh?

I think I should write report to Yellow tiger .. need to report about 'the husband' comment!

Right now I don't have the report yet - but I want to rant heheheh :D

I feel bad to bring up this issue now that everyone is superhappy with the food truck news – TAKE THAT HATER – BOTH SHK AND SJK – ARE PROUD TO LINK THEIR NAME TOGETHER. If either one of them afraid or hate the thought of people mistaking them as a couple they wouldn’t have send co-send the food truck. (like what I read in IG – One SHK fan stated boldly that SHK doesn’t like to be link to SJK – as if SHK herself  told her – in regard to SHK fan meeting),

I wish that particular SHK fans shall not spread rumors such as SHK-doesn’t-like-her-name-to-be-associated-with-SJK names.

Unnie, I totally agree with your that SHK doesn't mind being associated with SJK at all. That's why she and Joong Ki openly support other people and let their names be tagged together so many times. This is definitely something that has never happened before from Hye Kyo's side when she acted along other actors. SHK has become a lot more open and bolder since she met JK. It's a great sign and I think their "only" fans should embrace this fact instead of overprotecting Hye Kyo.

However, I actually understand  Hyebaragi's reason for restricting couple fans because:

1) This is Song Hye Kyo's first and only fanmeeting in 20 years. It really means so much to Hye Kyo's fans and Hye Kyo herself. So having anything else unrelated to "Only Hye Kyo" might not be preferred for this fanmeeting. Hyebaragi must be a very loyal, strong and reliable fansite of Hye Kyo in Korea that SHK herself and her agency let them handle the organization of this fanmeet. I think it's reasonable to limit to Hye Kyo's only and long time fans since they deserve this extremely rare chance to be with their idol for once. Also, there's only around 1000 seats, too few to fit for such huge amount of fan following that Hye Kyo has. Restriction is necessary

2) I think the fansite just really wanna protect Hye Kyo. As we all already know, Hye Kyo, as a woman and an actress, has always been viewed in the bad light for "dating her co-stars". Despite SSC receiving tremendous support from fans and Korean public, the amount of anti and malicious haters is rising numerously as well. As long as SongSong hasn't gone official with their relationship yet, I feel that Hye Kyo's only fans just want to prevent as much rumour for her as they can. Especially when SSC shippers are known to be very observant and responsive to any kinda of hints about our couple. There're also some groundless harmful rumours started and spread within SS shipper community and fueled by rubbish tabloids that did SHK more harm than good (e.g the pregnancy rumour) So It's understandable that her main fansite has some kinda trust issue with SS shippers as well. 

----------------

Been on this ship since the very starting point, I must say SongSong shipper is one of the biggest and faster growing shipper community out there that gather all kinds of people. As I've observed from various sites and forums, there are many SS shippers who spread and believed in groundless/fabricated evidence of SongSong relationship as well. Or due to language barrier and limited information, many of them believe in all source of rumours/news about our couple mindlessly, which doesn't do SJK & SHK any favour at all. 

Of course it's great to see their explosive popularity thank to DOTS. I also personally feel very proud of SHK for attracting so many young new fans even after 20 years of her career. However many new fans might not have a full comprehension and understanding of Song Hye Kyo's career and personal life, as compared to the longtime fans, especially the Korean hardcore fans like those in her main fansites. Therefore, as shippers, of course we'd feel frustrated but as Hye Kyo's fans, we should respect Hyebaragi's decision because they should know what's best for her. 

By the way, I've seen a lot of amazing SongSong shippers, who ship our couple with such warm hearts and cool heads, especially many unnies and chingus here in Soompi, so I'm not generalizing the SSC shippers as so and so ^ ^ Cheers! 

53 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Unnie, I totally agree with your that SHK doesn't mind being associated with SJK at all. That's why she and Joong Ki openly support other people and let their names be tagged together so many times. This is definitely something that has never happened before from Hye Kyo's side when she acted along other actors. SHK has become a lot more open and bolder since she met JK. It's a great sign and I think their "only" fans should embrace this fact instead of overprotecting Hye Kyo.

However, I actually understand  Hyebaragi's reason for restrict couple fans because:

1) This is Song Hye Kyo's first and only

Sorry have to cut your post..

You are right about Hyebaragi decision... this not a paid event this is free and organized by them .... they have every right to set the rules. :D as I said in my post .. We should be thankfull to them ... my grieviance is toward those long time fans that look down on SSC fan ... YESSS there are some really delulu fans ...  just don't generalized all.SSC fan are like that.. :D .. we are bunch of delulus but with ethics .. right girls?

@dlvelasco  keep the faith okay? 

PBG is so cute it's like he's thanking his parents. First YAI using Song Song couple in public and now PBG :wub: I wonder what they know that we "don't"

It's almost the New Year which means Dispatch is gearing up to release their new year couple. Is it finally our time to shine shippers?

“송송커플, 선물 감사해영”…박보검, 감격의 리액션

연기자 박보검이 ‘송송커플'(송중기-송혜교)의 선물에 감격했습니다. 17일 SNS에 인증사진을 올렸습니다.

통 큰 선물이었습니다. KBS-2TV ‘구르미 그린 달빛’ 촬영장에 야식차와 커피차가 등장했는데요.

박보검은 행복한 리액션을 취했습니다. 손으로 입을 막고, ‘V’를 그리며 기쁨을 드러냈습니다.

소감도 남달랐는데요. “기운이 뿅. 활력이 송송 생겨났지 말입니다! 감사해영”이라며 애교 인사를 전했습니다.

한편 ‘구르미 그린 달빛’은 오는 18일, 18회 방송을 끝으로 종영합니다.

"song song couple, thank youuu for the present"..PBG thrilled reaction

Actor PBG thrilled to receive "song song couple"(SJK -  SHK)'s present. on the 17th, uploaded a shot on SNS. A big present/gift. A food truck and coffee truck arrived at the filming of  Moonlight film site. PBG's reaction was thrilled/happy. Using his hand, covering his mouth and doing a "V"sign unveiling his joy. His comments were..Overwhelm aura/atmosphere, energy songsong I shall spring up..using ageyo (cuteness) in his message. And moonlight on the 18th will boardcast the last episode.

Check out Dispatch FB post... :P 

Overwhelm aura/atmosphere Bbyong! Energy songsong, I shall spring up! (PBG)

"songsong couple (SJK -  SHK) sends a big gift to PGB filming moonlight.

#songsongcouple #parkbogum #warmheart #moonlight

"기운이 뿅! 활력이 '송송' 생겨났지 말입니다!"(박보검)

'송송커플'(송중기-송혜교)이 박보검의 '구르미 그린 달빛' 촬영장에 통 큰 선물을 보냈습니다.

#송송커플 #박보검 #훈훈 #구르미그린달빛

Archived