[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you comrades for the positive vibe, I still cannot contain happiness since the moment our lovebirds confirm to attend Korea Culture & Arts Awards this October 27th <3 after days of being cautious and nevours whether our SongSong will receive recognition from the honor Award and with the official confirmation from per organization on their attendance, the possibility of them winning is really high. It's such a great and pleasure surprise, as one of our wishes is coming true as their great effort and contribution have been recognized, what a wonderful gift to those who have been waiting so patiently :lol:

I remember months ago, when Baeksong ended on a high note and we only expect to see them together in public with the highest chance going to KBS Award at the end of this year then what do we have nowwwww? They know how to surprise us happily in the most unexpected way :wub: If you can read these lines Joong Ki ssi and Hye Kyo ssi, kudos to your superb skill in surprising us and making us genuinely blissful, thank you and please keep going :P 

And here is my quick sum up on the up coming events to mark in our heart, prepare ourselves chingu ahhh <3

• October 27th: Our lovebirds attending Korea Culture & Arts Award.
  • November 13th: Hye Kyo has her fanmeeting to remark 20 year acting career. 
  • November 22th: Our dear Kyo celebrates her birthday <3
  • The end of December: Director Cut DVD will be released, lol the production for sure has took great amount of time to edit the DVD, I wonder whether the reason is because there are too many lovey dovey scenes of our lovebirds and they find it hard to decide which one to show kkk, or maybe the DVD itself will be the public wedding gift? :phew:

~~~

Virtual hug to my dear @utkim @khxy @hclover96 @Chellsee and others (you know who you are) for keeping us update and I'm so happy to see similar faces here (yes including and I'm talking about you @Amy Phan kkk)

Blessed shippers we are ^_^ Happy sailing and enjoy your weekend chingu, much love from my side ;D

On 10/7/2016 at 8:00 PM, tikawarokka said:

Hi, I a silent reader since July.  This is my first post. I found out from Song-Song facebook that we can vote multiple times  if we open our facebook app, browser and chrome. I had try voting  through chrome and mozilla fire fox. This way I was able to vote twice for ki and kyo. I also have a naver account which (if I not mistaken) was also able to vote twice through chrome and fire fox.

On 10/7/2016 ..., tikawarokka said: .... that line was not supposed to be there.  I just couldn't delete it.

3 hours ago, superbigcat said:

And here is my quick sum up on the up coming events to mark in our heart, prepare ourselves chingu ahhh <3

• November 11th: Joong Ki has fansign event with Forencos brand.
  • The end of December: Director Cut DVD will be released, lol the production for sure has took great amount of time to edit the DVD, I wonder whether the reason is because there are too many lovey dovey scenes of our lovebirds and they find it hard to decide which one to show kkk, or maybe the DVD itself will be the public wedding gift? :phew:

@superbigat, sorry to cut your post dear chingu,.that wedding gift thing makes my heart sooo delighted if it were to come true..even if it is just some of your wishful thinking but i do hope for it to really becomes reality(a christmas gift to all who patiently waits) my delulu madness...Anyway dreams do really come true right...:wub:

good morning! 

pls dont foget to help our couple to win this pls let us help them..                                                   http://star.dzyule.com/                                                                                                                             http://www.chuutalk.com                                                                                                           http://votingstation.net/index.php…                                          http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3?sort=hits&search=Song+Hye+Kyo                           http://m.haosou.com/mhtml/zt/hotlist.html   

14705836_10209338107763505_7675905106442605589_n.jpg?oh=663a71d91ead49d24ee96ed4029df6ed&oe=588CC483  14671116_10209338109883558_3766254839386081747_n.jpg?oh=92307640fe203388db2c4e88631477c2&oe=588C5888                           14523276_10209338113483648_9063946829098260663_n.jpg?oh=8de6b795dacc683796693a7b91c8afc4&oe=5898B575  

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Descendants_of_the_Sun/Episode_Ratings

Still unbeaten in ratings... producers, writers and directors, actors and actresses still has to find ways to beat the formidable casts, story and viewrship of DOTS. I wonder if there is a survey/stat for "views" after the dramas have ended and which drama would have won the highest reviewed drama? my bet would still be DOTS. Any links?  Their contribution to Korra's economy, tourism promotion and awareness of Kpop culture could not be ignored no matter how other award giving bodies ignored SHK (the other half of the power dou).No wonder SSC gets the Presidential Award. They both deserve it hands down.

As i said before, there is no need for any public confirmation from each of their agency or from SJK and SHK themselves... SongSong couple has already been a by word in the K Entertainment industry and the Entertainment world and even the Korean government. It has already been accepted. SSC is paving a way for a new culture in KPop culture. Kudos SJK n SHK

Whew, finally reached 100th page. My heart is overflowing from all your comments and stories! Glad to find an oasis like this amidst the scorching heat of the sun in the desert...a therapeutic site to calm my nerves against reality of how harsh may be going on in this world...a means to smile amidst hardships...ahh this couple always makes my day!

I wonder how long before I can be updated (reach current page).

Few days before they get the Presidents Award. 

Way to go! Happy sailing to all! 

I was just finishing my backread of Baeksong in this thread.  I skipped my breath for a while....  And I  remember my feeling that day,  when I saw my phone screen ..... I could not hold my palpitating heart....  OMG....  could it happen again on 27th October?????  

Can't wait to see them again,  hand in hand on the red carpet,  glowing,  smile at each others,  with love shown at their face....  

I can't stop my delulu 

D-5 

:heart:

Good to know our couple is attending the Korea Culture and Awards event to receive the Presidential Award - so deserving and the proper way to hand out recognition.  Having known beforehand where and what the event is all about is much, much better than showing up somewhere and get ignored afterwards.

Congratulations again to our lovely couple!   And yes - I second the motion to a post above this - hurry and multiply - SHK said at her age, she won't drag the dating process - confess!!!

10 hours ago, superbigcat said:

~~

sorry to cut your post @superbigcat but if only we can make them win in AAA then we can add Nov 16 to it where they could possible went together again..

please chingus kindly support our SongSong in AAA.. we did it in baeksang and apan, i know we can make it again for AAA.. they need our support again..

And for us shippers isnt it our happiness to give them an award and see them together recieving it?!! so please can we give them a power vote again... 

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3?sort=hits&search=

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=hits&search=

sjk now dropped to 5th place with baek hyun lead to 26906 votes gap, shk 2nd with no1 7454 vote gap..

I just gotta say that I loooooove the "ignore user" feature where I can put away all the comments from people who seem to lack a sense of social boundary while believing they are holding the biological-clock police badge which allows them the right to give un-solicited warnings, as if the personal choice of other people directly affecting the community welfare and needed their constant reminder. :huh:

Regarding the fansign event of Joong Ki with Forencos brand on November 11th - this information turns out not true as the brand announced on weibo and apologized for false information that was spread by a fake account. - Highlight to my chingu who will travel to Korea during this time and previously interested in the unverified event.

And goodluck to all my comrades out there who get themselves tickets to Kyo's fanmeeting, complicated papers for visa application are painful to some for sure, hwaiting ;P

~~~

Thank you Ahnmazing and others for informing me <3

I always know that k pop idols are the hardest to compete because of their massive fanbases  ....but this time is weird song joong ki is moving really slowly compared to the horrible increase in the other .....either joong ki and hye kyo fans don't know about this voting or they assume it is not legit and not that important .....so we have to spread and promote this voting over SNS as much as we can ......I already asked many IG accounts and some responded and promoted for voting ........this time is a  hard task but not impossible .

pls help us to win our couple in this poll pls guys!                                                                             http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3…                                                                           http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4…                                                                             giphy.gifgiphy.gif

With regards to Asia Artist Awards(AAA)  I think people are not focused on voting because they are disheartened by the massive gap between the first and him. The thing is if you don't start voting now, the gaps would get wider. So don't focus on the numbers first and just vote now. Its natural when they put the lists of the entire k-nation out there for voting and having kpop idol in the mix, the onslaught is real...please don't give up without even trying your best. You can use Facebook through naver as well and you can vote for both of them at the same time too 

(AAA) though the vote gap is wide at the moment we can do this guys don't get intimidated and discourage by seeing the number of hits for SJK and SHK the voting period is not yet over we still have time, we've been to BAA for  Best Couple Award and Most Popular TV Actor and Actress we patiently play games as many as we can to earn points so we can cast our votes, and In APAN we have to register multiple email accounts to vote for the best couple award,, remember? how tedious and hard work we did back then, what other's don't have is what we called Teamwork and Patience,,,if we work for this as a team, we can make it, we can apply the effort that we did for Apan creating more FB accounts, used our family member FB account, invite our friends, encourage our follower's In (IG's Twitter and other social media to vote, keep spreading the awareness about the AAA..

together we can make ways to make the impossible,  be possible,....Songsong shipper's always find ways....   

as @Chewy Hoe said Don't give up without  even trying our best...Fighting Comrades!!!!!

Archived