[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we enjoying the party? aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh my shipper heart!!!!!:wub::wub:

They are so meant to be together, how could be so perfect... PBG is SJK's lil bro in Blossom, we don't even doubt their bromance but with SHK? Awwww what a kind of sister in law he has :phew:.

Can they come to KBS Award together?

SJK-SHK, PBG-KYJ

*then I'm dead of heart attack*

LOL LOL LOL :w00t::w00t:

ahhhhh i knew there's something going on when the thread moved faster in this drought season! :bawling:

thank you @lov3kikyo for this news! waaaahhhh couple food truck it is! just like a married couple LOL :w00t: i think this food truck is also for us shippers! cheering us all while we cheer them on their jourmey together! my shipper heart is just happppyyyy:wub:

Just think about it guys, not only Joong Ki is close to and always supportive of Hye Kyo's friends but Hye Kyo is publicly supporting Joong Ki's friends too. What a couple!

You serioulsy don't know how excited I am about KBS Drama Awards! Both SongSong & GumJung - my 2 favourite couples gonna be there for sure. Their visual slayage and chemistry gonna kill me :bawling:

Song Hye Kyo And Song Joong Ki Send Coffee Truck For Park Bo Gum And Directors Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

song joong ki song hye kyo park bo gum

The beloved SongSong couple of KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun” has sent a coffee truck to the set of the network’s latest hit drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” for Park Bo Gum and the directors!

On October 16, a coffee truck company uploaded photos to Instagram of a truck sent by Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki to the set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” The caption on the photos reads, “Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki asked us to send a coffee truck to Park Bo Gum, director Baek Sang Hoon, director of photography Kim Si Hyung, and the staff as they were going to be working hard during an all-night shoot. Three actors who are truly angels right down to their bones!”

The signs on the truck read, “Director Baek Sang Hoon, director of photography Kim Si Hyung, and Park Bo Gum, fighting! From Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.”

Both Baek Sang Hoon and Kim Si Hyung worked with the pair on “Descendants of the Sun,” while Park Bo Gum is good friends and Blossom Entertainment label mates with Song Joong Ki.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” is currently airing on KBS every Monday and Tuesday, with the final two episodes airing this week.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/16/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-send-coffee-truck-park-bo-gum-directors-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

This coffee truck IS SO IMPORTANT  because they could've EASILY sent two different separate ones, one from SHK for the PD and one from SJK to PBG but they chose to do it TOGETHER. You know who do things together? Couples. 

I am so emotional because it's been months since DOTS ended and they don't have to keep in contact and here they are planning things together. The media is so used to reporting things involving the both of them. It's like if SJK is there SHK has to be and vice versa. Def. of a power couple. 

Hold on tight shippers our path may be rocky and long but we will get there :) 

What a great news to start the week dear chingus.." After the long drought and some psycho bombarding our safe heaven, here comes our lovely lovey dovey who showers us rain and protects us again. It felt like while we shippers were truly caring and protecting them against bad rumors, they themselves too, were protecting us and helping us cast away those people..

Their timing is really daebak!... And I can feel it through my heart that there's more coming our way from our beloved couple.. Maybe not today but i know it will be sooner.. Just hang in there chingus... And let us keep waiting get ready for our ship will be docking so soon..:wub:

i am proud to be a fan of SongSong Couple after the long period of no news about them they give us a suprise news after the rufus issue of this troll last night Lol what a lovely day for us SongSong Couple fighting we love you yohoooy God is Good....have a safe and blessed day a head all God Bless you all.

“박보검, 끝까지 화이팅”…송혜교·송중기, ‘구르미’ 응원

배우 송혜교와 송중기가 박보검 응원에 나섰다. 두 사람은 KBS-2TV ‘구르미 그린 달빛'(이하 ‘구르미’) 팀에 커피차를 지원했다.

현수막에는 따뜻한 메시지를 담았다. 사진 속에는 “백상훈 감독님, 김시형 촬영 감독님, 그리고 보검이 화이팅. 힘내, 최고”라며 “송혜교, 송중기 드림”이라고 적혀 있었다.

실제로 이들은 절친한 선후배 사이다. 송중기와 박보검은 ‘블러썸 엔터테인먼트’에 함께 소속돼 있다. 평소에도 우애가 깊은 것으로 알려진다.

송송커플은 ‘구르미’ 제작진과도 친분이 있다. 백 감독과 김 촬영감독은 KBS-2TV ‘태양의 후예’로 송혜교, 송중기와 호흡을 맞춘 바 있다.

커피차 브랜드 측은 “송혜교와 송중기가 밤샘 촬영으로 고생할 박보검 및 ‘구르미’ 스태프들을 위해 보낸 선물”이라고 전했다.

한편 송혜교는 다음 달 13일 데뷔 20주년 기념 팬미팅을 개최한다. 송중기는 영화 ‘군함도'(감독 류승완) 촬영에 한창이다.

DISPATCH ARTICLE

"PBG, Fighting to the end" Song hye Kyo. Song Jong Ki, Cheering for Moonlight.

Actress/Actor SHK and SJK sends chers to PBG. The 2 sends coffee truck to support the Moonlight team.The banner that captures the warm message, from the photo it writes "Baek Sang Hoon Director, Kim Si Hyung Filming Director and PBG Fighting. Have strength and best, from SHK and SJK.

The hoobae and sunbaes who are actually close. SJK and PGB who are under Blossom Entertainment and they have a close friendship too.

Song Song couple are acquainted to "moonlight"crew. Director Baek and Kim Director were filming for DOTS.The coffee truck company wrote "SHK and SJK sends a gift to PBG and staffs who were filming midnight"

On the other side, SHK will hold her fan meet next month on the 13 to celebrate her 20 years debut. SHK is filming for his Battle ship movie.

You see,

the thing about this ship is that, the ship is sailing itself.  :wub:

#Songsongcouple has proved me wrong again that they're not together. 

Now, does the 'housewarming presents' for uri puppy all makes sense?

Can't you see that it's actually come in set! 

Aigooo, mind me delulu but the way they planned something together makes me.. seolleda!!  :heart:

Now, plan something for your wedding. LOL 

Forever waiting for November to come :D 

Hello Chingus,

While I was backreading page 645 thinking when they will appear together again as a couple like 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards, I saw a post from @lov3kikyo last night saying our songsong couple...

I was overwhelmed with joy and excitement that something has been going on smoothly for both of them.   Hopefully the ship will sail to their desired destination the soonest.

I'm anxiously waiting for Nov 13th though I'm not able to join :(

Korean entertainment media celebrating "SongSong's day                                                                                                          
The power of song-song couple                                                                                                                                                         14671312_1856910104543193_1135935135192362352_n.jpg?oh=8241cae7ebc4c16e99fe09f63a35d1f0&oe=5862D3A6         credit @ SS Couple Fb

Archived