[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I should be the last person you want to quote for your comments because I am a strong shipper and I never doubt anything that concerns the 2 of them! Maybe you should take your achy feelings and doubts to her thread instead. This thread has no doubts!! 

I'm not doubting them, I'm concerned that she's not feeling well about the award situation.  You should calm down.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

I'm not doubting them, I'm concerned that she's not feeling well about the award situation.  You should calm down.

I am very calm really. I am so happy getting updates for the red carpet until you had to quote my post? This thread is spazzing now and your timing is just not right. SHK thread is the thread for you to express your achy feelings and misses now and not here! This thread should be meant for happy things really! 

From the Battalion...So happy to see them...drop dead gorgeous.

Credit to the owners of the video and photos

With or without SHK...i will always keep on sailing them...my beloved SongSong Couple...I have no doubts in their relationship...every moves must have the right reason for them to take....

@Chewy Hoe thats why im total fan here haha im so immerse on this great place, bcause of it maybe we can feel close lolzzz

5 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh and Kyo seems to be working for a spread on W magazine in Capri because I saw the makeup artiste that she worked with for W magazine is there in Capri too and they seem to watched fireworks yesterday and there is Kyo voice too in the background in a video he uploaded. While Korea prime minister while making his rounds pick up a box of SJK forencos mask! Ok S.K PM is a fanboy too? :heart:

hahaha yes, mood boosting to hear her exciting voice when watched fireworks haha

help to drop the pic 

http://news1.kr/photos/details/?2158791

http://news1.kr/photos/details/?2158791

Spoiler

article.jpg

article.jpg

Dispatch about Asian Goddes fanmeet : http://www.dispatch.co.kr/583192

joongki also news1 fave lol, w fishy title about prob appearance in kyo upcoming fan meet :) http://news1.kr/articles/?2790049

look at brushes in his right hand, thats why need dr. Kang ASAP hahaha, because 2 free pass cards already used, so cant fly w arab chopper, then used arab airline lah hahahahahha

Spoiler

Ctsr8inUAAIEmaM.jpg

seems namja is safely landed n was already rocking the red carpet :) 

Really thank you guys for the updates! I agree with you, miss @Chellsee SJK only has the smile that reaches his eyes when he is with SHK (Baeksang and Chengdu FM). I haven't seen pictures or videos of him smiling that way without her :wub: Good luck to DOTS casts! May they win in their respective category. But for couple award, SSC only.:D

i hope SJK got the highest award he deserve it go go go Ki! guys let's enjoy the night and keep on believing that the two of them has no problem at all  and the two are very much happy and in love so throw away all the negatives vibes just enjoy it and always have faith,have a nice evening all...

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I am very calm really. I am so happy getting updates for the red carpet until you had to quote my post? This thread is spazzing now and your timing is just not right. SHK thread is the thread for you to express your achy feelings. This thread should be meant for happy things really! 

God forbid we should be concerned about either of their feelings.  

2 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

God forbid we should be concerned about either of their feelings.  

Omg this is really not the timing to argue about this! I ship them so obviously I care for them but I am saying that you shouldn't be doing this right here right now!! There is a time and place for everything right?? She is so happy and she is at work! Besides as I have said and you should know, this is Couple shipping thread and it should be for happy things! Why do you have to do this here?? Most importantly why did you have to quote me?? Because if you didn't then I wouldn't even have to reply you and get myself involved!! 

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg this is really not the timing to argue about this! I ship them so obviously I care for them but I am saying that you shouldn't be doing this right here right now!! There is a time and place for everything right?? She is so happy and she is at work! Besides as I have said and you should know, this is Couple shipping thread and it should be for happy things! Why do you have to do this here?? Most importantly why did you have to quote me?? Because if you didn't then I wouldn't even have to reply you and get myself involved!! 

I didn't mean to upset you.  I don't even know what a quote means.  I don't post very many times and I guess I don't know the protocol of things. I just wanted to state my concern for SHK and just move on.  Like I said I love them all.  I want them all to win.

they have their beautifull time in sweden so both of them rest well and treasured that moment so why need to worry chingus... both of them were happy that matters most and were just here to support them..

joongki will recieve the award in behalf of our goddess and make a speech for her..hehe  

my heart is palpitaying now.. hopefully they will get the award.. best couple obcorz and daesang... Pls God hear our prayer...

Archived