[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Admitting our mistakes is a sign of maturity and wisdom. We learn more from knowing our mistakes. Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be change, undone or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move on. Nobody’s perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. But some mistakes will teach you great lessons and make you a better person i thought some of those rumors are true but we are only human and sometime we made a mistake i only did is to believe that fabricated rumors of some people who are there to destroy some people's life's like Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki i hate it becoz all of it are referring to them  and to all of there fans ,  some of negatives comment  are all pointing to Song Hye Gyo  and to the fans of them   she is the one who is  blaming it and also the SS Couple and Kyonatics fans im so pity of her becoz of this mistake but in the end of the day i know she is a fighter this is only one of the trial to our goddess and to all of us fans now atleast i realize that never ever believe in those rumors think 10 times before we believe it to all of you guys if i had a mistake and i do post some of it here my apology and i promise that it wont happen again in the future thank you for your consideration and understanding god bless us all.....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Forencos and Esprit pics

6fedae63jw1f8cm6iinthj20ku0e2400.jpg

6fedae63jw1f8cm6jbjhoj20ku0hoq54.jpg

Thanks everyone for your hard work in voting for our SS couple.  Even though we may not get to see them together at tomorrow's event, I still hope that they'll win the 'Best Couple' award and their respective nominations :)

Can't get enough of their Baeksang interactions :wub:

6cc544b6gw1f80h6257zog20qd0feb2l.gif

Spoiler

6cc544b6gw1f80x7tbfthg20h90h5x72.gif

A fan account that sends happiness to the heart of shippers. Keep on the positive side of things, never lose hope. Remember that our couple are people with personal feelings and have the right to privacy. If we love who we love,we won't violate that, instead we would fight to keep them secured. Articles are made for personal interest do not bother with them as they send negativity, I do not bother with them anymore because as I have read a lot them before, and knowing the flow of events between our couple, I found that articles are often misleading and twisted so I never bother with them and consider them lots of baloney... I like the fan acct. above, it sends positive vibes and positive vibes yields positive results. If she is only making that up ( why waste time) it is to shippers advantage. Just think about it...what would SJK and his manager go to Sweden knowing that our Kyo had been posting about Sweden?( But then again it is their private life), just happy that he had been taking steps to keep the ship afloat. HAPPY SAILING!! Shippers UNiTE and stay POSItIVE.

Celebration! Cheers!

Good day comrades! Yes the voting is finally over and well done everyone! We have done whatever we can and what we can do now is to wait for the results tomorrow and continue to support them as we always do!

What a pleasant Saturday we have today!!! First there is kyo's FM on 13 Nov, then there is her IG updates (she is really in a great mood)... there is another news that my Chinese friend informed me this morning (and zleb also mentioned earlier) that JK and his manager are currently not in SK (spotted on the flight from Stockholm and they are returning this evening), and I have reasons and am 1001% sure that this ship is still sailing strong and smooth!  Rumours are just rumours and as loyal SS shippers we should believe in them and not easily swayed by anything! Looks like kyo won't be back in time for tomorrow's ceremony but let's still hope that SS can win something!

Month of Oct, Nov and Dec are great months that we SS shippers should look out for! Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's awards ceremony and more SS news to come!

zleb

my heart just so happy now, i saw that in ig but i cant understand the caption.. thanks for making it clear..

songsong couple in sweden.. waaaahhh im in delulu again.. just so happy..

hmmm all her ig updates this past few days were all got ship.. included the one she deleted.. if im not mistaken got 4 ships already.. promoting for battleship?hehe i really love them...

all we need to do is to wait patiently and they themselves will give us hints as always..

5 minutes ago, bluedolphin81 said:

What a pleasant Saturday we have today!!! First there is kyo's FM on 13 Nov, then there is her IG updates (she is really in a great mood)... In fact there is another news that my Chinese friend informed me this morning...(maybe some chingus here already know) that JK is currently not in SK (but he is returning this evening), and I have reasons and am 1001% sure this ship is sailing strong and smooth!  Rumours are just rumours and as loyal SS shippers we should believe in them and not easily swayed by anything! Looks like kyo won't be back in time for tomorrow's ceremony but let's still hope that SS can still win something!

Month of Oct, Nov and Dec are great months that we SS shippers should look out for! Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's awards ceremony and more SS news to come!

THIS IS SUCH A SUPER GOOD NEWS!

Her absence at APAN doesnt matter anymore right now as long as they are HAPPY TOGETHER omoooo

20 years into her career, Song Hye Kyo finally holds an official fanmeet for the very first time. What a milestone! Love seriously changed people huh? :D 

Can we witness another Chengdu Fanmeeting again? :w00t: 

Kyo flew all the way to Chengdu for her "close friend" Joong Ki

There's no way Joong can't guest in his "close friend" fanmeeting :wub:

Seriously that Weibo post was never meant to circulate in IG at all because the poster had already taken this down at her Weibo. Her entire career would be in jeopardy just because she only wanted to share it specifically with the Chinese fans on her Weibo and was never intended for this to go out into Instagram or other social media platform. The least one could do is not to spread it in your SNS. Not everything that's not originally intended for you needs to be shared. She can deal with the consequences for her post in Weibo since she shared it but she shouldn't be responsible for something that went viral in other platforms that she did not originally choose to share her content with. 

And SHK is in Italy now and she was sharing some nice Italian Floor Tiles in a hotel in Capri and it became Batik for some strange reason. Again if it's not intended for you to understand don't force it. 

She upload 3 pictures...  She is happy, I'm very grateful....  

@chewy hoe : batik is a pretty pattern from Indonesia. That ceramic motif look like batik from Indonesia.    I guess the people who commented batik must be come from Indonesia...  

Sooooo SHK updated her IG again 

I guess this time in Italy is work related or something I hope will be released during her fanmeet :D

So SHK might not be present during APAN awards tomorrow but hope she can still win an award and then SJK will receive it on her behalf :wub:

2 hours ago, luvshynsjk said:

Kyo update her IG again.. she is in good mood.. hehe.. picture of SHIP.. hmm , hinting and silently supporting the other half battle SHIP.. hope to see them hand in hand in the coming APAN awards..:wub: I am waiting patiently... :wub:

I am still hoping that she attends.  Not sure if it has ever happened that someone won an award but did not attend.  I don't know how that works in Korea.  They surely will win the couple award at a bare minimum..  I was truly hoping that she would win the excellence actress award and that justice would finally prevail.  We'll see.

Oh dear DMC released an urgent update 

If there is rain on APAN awards ceremony tomorrow, there MIGHT NOT be any outside stage hence no red carpet and the venue of the ceremony might be subjected to changes too!! 

NOOooooooooo then we won't be able to see even SJK walking down the red carpet 

------------------------------------------------------

@khalinkikyo yah I googled and realised it's traditional Indonesian art craft. But Kyo is in Italy and there wouldn't be batik there wouldn't it...it looked ceramic not fabric for sure. Frankly even now she felt obliged to update the caption of the tiles post to: "Capri" and yet she still get Batik from Indonesia in her comments....please stop to think how she felt 

And seeing the latest Kyo IG update of her with her work team, I can feel it's her dream team! I even see a big smiled Ellen park and the photographer is a renowned one!!  Well Hyun Kyoung flew to Capri too for this(no bad fashion choices please) so doubt this has anything to do with the charity brochure that she is rumoured to be on. This looks like some massive expensive work to me. The choice of the hotel and the crew seems definitely like some great works in the making! I cannot wait to see what she is working on!! Must be gorgeous with the team that was mobilised!! 給我美美的宋慧喬!!

@ysteee 歡迎回來 @kristy86 Glad you dropped by too 

Thank you to all the positive hearts:heart:, minds and souls in this ship...I have been on hiatus for a long while, but please know that my faith for our SongSong couple --- our Goddess Beauty SHK and Big Boss SJK knows NO end.  Each day includes a fervent prayer for them to remain healthy, peaceful, successful and happy...and for them to continue to be wonderfully and bountifully blessed  by our Almighty.

Is it magic or is it fantasy?  I can't really explain how our SS couple  could  inspire me and my friends  and any bit of news about them warms our hearts.   But it's there,  the delightfully positive influence on us .....I guess simply put, these emanate from  the sincerity that comes out of their pure hearts....I could only thank KiKyo for the sunshine that they bring to everyone and wish them only the best, the brightest, the loveliest!..:wub:

Definitely ss timing is not daily moment, but once its hot, timing is so magically intense:w00t:. So far no bad domino effect, just from clickbait to untrustworthy naver post, maybe we can say clickbait too :) so hilarious bcause dispatch didn't care n just posted the another funny article bout SJK. 

But then please help to take down that weibo post from insta/twitter. Its just ordinary person w honest expression within that post, no motivation no intention, so dont make that person potentially sacrifices because your obsessive tendency. And for most, its already off after intense  7 hours since its been posted.

Spoiler

But really for the matter of truth, is it appropriate to mention here ? it is so l e g i t. Its not fake acc, not even a fan acc, its a real person with real job n real life. And the post was deleted for some concern, wasnt about fake reason. 

Gosh, repost from piece of people on sns w their glory thousand follower just make things worst n create confusion, absolutely dont know what was going on even cant deal about confusion of sjk tuna's fm w the timing of the moment

Whatever will happen tomorrow, absolutely we love them both. After these all, so pity if tomorrow still appearing the only expressions of disappointed, not even w single gratitude. 

Aint no time to worry here, with bunch of great people here n ofcourse w best otp like this. Day to day it doesnt become more real because the real is really there, but only just being obvious w its own way. But really the way is really at another level :DBetter be ready for more upcoming excitements like our lovely shk fanmeet n bday :) 

6 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

20 years into her career, Song Hye Kyo finally holds an official fanmeet for the very first time. What a milestone! Love seriously changed people huh? :D 

Can we witness another Chengdu Fanmeeting again? :w00t: 

Kyo flew all the way to Chengdu for her "close friend" Joong Ki

There's no way Joong can't guest in his "close friend" fanmeeting :wub:

Very true!! I am so excited, i wish it's already November and October just begun. My heart is so happy right now!!!

Archived