[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/13/2016 at 11:21 AM, khxy said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/8381

I know this video is not really about SS but allow me to post it here.

Kim Min Seok was in reality show 'Bromance Infinite' .Please fast forward to 10:40 mark.No wonder Hye Kyo likes him so much

credit vlive.tv and baidu

@ElaineChan i'm not sure whether i will be able to watch the PC live, but i will provide the link if available.

@ElaineChan, english subtitle is available, click subtitle at the bar below

I just reached this page and found your video link. Thank you for sharing. I've heard of this before, but this is the first time I can watch the video. Kim Min Suk is such a Hye Kyo fanboy. But he's a JK fanboy too. Basically I'm pretty sure he's an SS shipper like us. I wish I could spazz with him :)

2 hours ago, munyeng said:

this for fun. haha

i want to be the towel

Or be the translator. Love this song mun yeng! Gentleman for the one and only Hye Kyo :) 

@wen5471 and this too.. She's super low profile in this case the circles are necessary haha :) http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/song-hye-gyo-and-im-se-mi-volunteer-at-a-shelter-for-dogs

back in 2013. 

image.jpg

#charitycouple 

http://en.yibada.com/articles/123244/20160513/song-joong-ki-helps-alex-kim-author-of-book-he-read-while-in-army-reach-million-sales.htm

This was "Be Happy Like A Child" authored by Alex Lim. The book showed photos of Tibetan, Nepalese and Pakistani children and chronicles their dreams and journey over 10 years. In a Facebook fan page, the 30-year-old actor shared, “This is the book that I read when I was in the army. With this book, life should be happier.” image.jpgTHe book was actually published in March 2012. On April 17, Song Joong-ki donated a copy of the book to the volunteers of politics and financial women leaders at the Future Bazaar, reported Pictigar. The “Descendants of the Sun” actor also endorsed the book, helping it reach millions in sales. Because of Song Joong-ki’s endorsement, it helped “Be Happy Like A Child” become a bestseller. Out of gratitude, Kim wrote, “Thanks to Song Joongki the book became alive once again. May you always be happy too.”

P/s thanks @smoky1671 for posting Alex kim's journey! 

goodnight shippers! May the power of songsong be with you. Fistbump.jpg

On 5/13/2016 at 1:41 PM, superbigcat said:

In my understanding, his answer means "thank you but I'm already owned" ;) (and have target bride :phew:)

Excitedly look forward to your up coming translation @khxy, thank you for your time and effort :lol:

"Thank you but I'm already owned". Awww SJK-ssi! 

Gosh, I wish Soompi has a fainting sticker like Line. Because that's what I feel. Thank you for this one sentence translation. I'm gonna "awww" a lot until I sleep tonight. 

Hello this is superbigcat from the nyan cat world who is still in her journey around the universe after the Chengdu FM with rainbow, hearts, unicorns etc etc flying around.

This is one of my favorite moment out of many with the namja looks so confident in the competition but his red ear screams it all, aye. These two beautiful and down to earth creations perfectly worth each other. 

5Cs2Qw.jpg

Credit to weibo.

Maybe I didn't supposed to playing with words #songsongcouple made me suffer a heart attack/ can't breathe in my last post..yah I got it last night and I had to use a oxygen tank to breathe...but don't worry of course it wasn't caused by our couple but indeed because of illness i've had..you know as soon as I recovered slightly, I took my HP and open this thread (of course after my husband fell asleep).. This thread is so addicting..

Thanks @raine_evenstar for your sharing..but unfortunately I can't watch it because of my limitations..I'm very grateful to @merry151 for the gif..

And this is one of my favorite :wub:..

1466523132442_zpsa2smfm1b.gif

I love the way he walked over her (why are so close) and when he looked into her eyes..so lovely..:wub: 

Thanks it made my day better.. :) although it took me quite a long time to write this..:sweatingbullets:

That Alex Kim video! He should release an english version! No wonder SJK loves it. It really humbles oneself too. 

Does anyone have a streaming link tl that XIAO's fancam? I cannot watch on youku. I know she doesn't want uploading in streaming site but I don't want to download that huge of file. A link to a private streaming? Lol

14 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Hello SS Shippers!!!

It's been 4 days since Chengdu FM passed. Have you come down from your high? The 7 Dwarfs gang hasn't, lol. 

Let's ship them sincerely and with love. 

Sorry to cut your post

Very nice sincere thought.. tq .. I enjoyed reading .. :D .  Love it ... tq so much .. no matter how different we are individually ...  we are bound together by our love for SS ... 

We have one goal .. only one goal .. to see SJK and SHK WALKING DOWN THE AISLE .. HE IN NLACK AND SHE IN WHITE .. HAND IN HAND MAKING SOLEMN VOW ... and to see them live happily ever after..

We are the same .. no matter how different we are .. stay unite

@Bambiina Ameen, will definately looking forward to the day Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo walk down to the aisle. :wub:

So everyone, let's keep the harmony, and remember we are here for Song Song.... 

Sweet dreams everyone.... :wub:

6JJYEZy.jpg

Credit as tagged.

that video of Puppy... He's so cute and adorkable! Wanting to get the prize balls with SHK prize. He didn't want to leave! Lol. Looks like everyone just gets smitten with Kyo when they meet her. Just look at the stage crew at the Chengdu FM.

Good Day!

#throwback to the wedding rehearsal. Too beautiful a sight I keep playing it again. 

"If it's not love then I don't know what is that" - quote from my friend who saw their duet at Chengdu fan meet. :) 

Morning guys,

Everytime I read about that New York article, all I can think of was SongSong! My delulu was they stayed in that luxurious apartment.... Walking together on the street of NY... Shopping groceries... Hand in hand! They thought NY is too crowded to notice them at time... They thought people won't see them.. :) That NY moment is the beginning of all.. The moment after DOTS filiming where they just met to hang out... Awww... 

And this girl loves NY a Lot!!! 

9 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Delurking to just ask one simple question: why do haters hate? People hate on someone or something because the person has what the hater doesn't. Hating shows ones lack of confidence in themselves and deflects it onto another person. IN this case, I can see why SHK would have a lot of haters ---- rings true for those who lack self confidence or self-proclaim to be SJK wives. 

I am happy in my own relationships, my own skin, and I am EXTREMELY beyond thrilled for this couple! They are a perfect match for one another. 

That is all. 

This my first time shipping K-couple and truthfully my life becomes lil bit not peaceful when i'm seeing those haters. However, thankfully i find this thread which reminds us to bring positive vibes, so i'm not turning as monster because of rage, of course because we have some "great reminders and informants" here. Then, i learn one thing : haters are living to REPLY,NOT UNDERSTAND, so now i choose carefully what good place to read, where best place to comment. Hopefully it will help you when feel the urge to "eat" haters.

49 minutes ago, ssjhkk said:

I finally found my shipping boat!!!! I thought I was alone sinking deep down in the kikyo ocean. Where do I even start?! LOL 

Uh-oh. Sadly this thread moves quite fast. You better read now if you hope to reach the Baeksang bit by the end of the month.

Archived