[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aegyoppa said:

for an A-list actress, she really is very down to earth. i think, even if she wore a potato sack, she still looks amazing with that gorgeous face.

btw, Those ugly baggy trousers are my fave, she looks good in it. 

Agree! Given her petite stature one'd think she would shy away from them but she pulls it off. I applaud her choice of comfort over fashion. Lol

29 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Just musing on Ms (soon-to-be Mrs) S's personal style.... 

This is like a breath of fresh air! Thanks! 

Yeah, Ms (soon-to-be-Mrs) Song! :heart: 

I wonder what Ms (soon-to-be-Mrs) Song is doing now. Is she with Mr Song? :wink: 

36 minutes ago, melissala said:

One of my favorite pictures. 

Lovely. One of my faves is this photo. Much had been said about SJK's stare/look-of-love towards SHK. So I find it refreshing to get a glimpse of the way SHK stares/looks at SJK.

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously I trust SHK wholeheartedly so whether she uses private plane or not DOESN'T MATTER because I believe she would have good reasons for that. So, private plane or not, who cares?! Everybody here all agrees that she's humble and kind, right???? Then I don't think we have any issue :)

One thing I really noticed about this #songsongcouple is their consistent charity work. I wasn't aware SJK before but I was touched when I was doing some reading on how he has always donated to the yellow ribbon project focused children cancer and leukemia cases since he debuted... image.jpg

And even when he was in military service too.. 

image.jpg

and of course song hye kyo is always known for contributing.. I am very touched by this animal shelter volunteering she 's been at for more than 3 years. It doesn't even really come on the news until you really follow her updates. 

Both are known to be low profile and always giving. Can i award a new hashtag #givingcouple #charitycouple ? I've been following some of the airport fashion throughout the years on kpop idols especially. Seriously this two can be the fashion terrorist of all but why do I still love them? Comfort over being fashionable? I love how they rewear their clothes (lol probably too many times which is rare ) baggy pants, same cap, easier to detect in my opinion lol. Their overlapping clothings cannot be ignored and like they say couples tend to match fashion sense. 

We always say how pretty and handsome and loving they look, but truly it's their heart of gold that really shine when they are doing good things.. And also the friendship circle that they are in that tells me that these two values loyalty alot too! 

2 hours ago, Sickgirl said:

@ladylia257 Your post made me so happy, those moments given us by the Songs are the sweetest and I don't mind watching them over and over and reading about it over and over! It was long and full of love, I didn't mind the length, heck i did not notice it was that long. It captivated most of what I thought and felt while watching our most loved couple. Yeah, I read about the bit about the plane, but I glossed over it, it was a speck in the universe of your long adorable post that talks about how much you and your friends love the Songsong couple, especially Kyo for a long, long time now. 

Indeed. The moments Song2 give us to spazz are one of our best entertainments lately. DOTS, the press conferences, fanmeetings, BAA and IG posts. We have so many reasons to be happy :)

15 minutes ago, Sickgirl said:

Ad hominem. Yeah that's what YOU think, not necessarily true nor correct. 

actually, it's true you miss the point.

my opinion might not be right or correct but i would give you a suggestion to back read a few pages. we might agree to disagree, that's fine :) 

Archived