[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@sigang I'm always waiting for your post, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw your name. Thanks so much for sharing :D I'm all grinning here reading your post. Wonder how the reporter know how they act in the private jet... anyways, love to hear they enjoy their time together :D 

@wen5471 Can't agree more with what you have said, it must have been a huge relief for him, his fans loved her too and even told them to be together. He said he was never that nervous before, it has something to do with Kyo appearance in front of his fans. Imagine someone who has been rumored with him but he's bringing her to his FM, I admire this guy so much. Most idols will try to keep the fantasy of their fangirls about them but JK did the complete opposite by showing how sweet they are with each other in public. One can only imagine how they act in private :wub:

I may say, it's not only JK who was nervous to death I know Kyo was just the same but she hide it very well, they looked like a couple who will meet their in laws for the first time, lol 

kJA29YM.gif

@bluedolphin81

Thanks so much for sharing your discussion with friend, love it to bits :D The one that made me burst into laughter is this...

On 6/20/2016 at 2:54 PM, bluedolphin81 said:

Conclusion on this part: his nervousness not only made him become clumsy, it also made his brain to become malfunction.

:joy: 

The first time I see someone smiles happily after getting hit or hit himself, does it feel that good JK?

NQhTUdj.gif

rw4RDqn.gif

Love how he bite his lip and stare at Kyo for a split second before hitting himself hard :wub: 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, let's not talk about how 50k usd is a measley small amount of money. Even the rich in Hollywood don't make a habit of flying out in jet unless they own it. 

Even 10-20k for a flight is excessive. Sure, they can afford it but it's an excessive lifestyle. It's nothing to brag about. We know they are rich but that would be excessive. 

Even a Hermes bag is costly enough...

@ladylia257 i don't think it's true that it's Kyo's habit to have private jet. I have never heard that :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to all news, vids and pix.

They both are so happy :wub:

UrpmN2.jpg

ckoT8a.jpg

I have read few times here where some posts talked like a way we know about Kyo from A-Z...we are only fans, and please post only what is true and facts, not from our own imaginations . We can hurt them without we mean it.

I wonder where the rumor that it's kyo's habit to take private jet coming from? Please refrain by spreading this untrue rumor.

Our Queen really knows how and where to invest her hard work earnings... I really adore her.

Song Hye-kyo revealed as real estate mogul

Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo was titled the “queen of real estate” on tvN’s “The List 2016” on Monday.

In the latest episode, Song Hye-kyo ranked No. 9 out of all Korean celebrities investing in land and housing abroad.

Reportedly, Song purchased a home in New York during the filming of American film “Make Yourself at Home” in 2008. Her New York pad is at The Sheffield, which has often been referred to as the “house of CEOs” in the center of Manhattan.

The luxury condo was purchased at a price of $1.7 million, but is now valued at $2.8 million. But that’s just one of the star’s properties, as she also owns an 8.5 billion won ($7.35 million) mansion and 9 billion won villa, among others.

Other celebrities on the list included Lee Soo-man, Han Ye-seul and Han Ji-hye.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211522060282262_2

3 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

3. For us, the slapping cheek game was super duper ultimately spazzable. Do you know why? It shows us many things, but mostly, it shows us SHK trusts him 1000%. Cmiiw, the game is, if you "slap" to the left, the one you "slap" should turn to the right. If the one who got slapped can turn to the opposite side, she wins. If the one who got slapped turned to the same side as the slapper hand, she lost. Btw, need to make sure, you only slap the air near your partner's cheek. 

Surely you remember what happened?

JK said the first time, he'd slap to the right and Kyo believed it, she turned her face to the left. But of course JK lied, he slapped to the left. Therefore Kyo screamed (very cutely, if I may say, I'm surprised he didn't kiss her right then and there). 

The second time, JK said, really, I'm gonna do it to the right now. And Kyo believed again, she turned to the left. But JK lied again, so she lost. Again. 

The third time too. JK said, "Really. Really, really. I will do it to the right now". And she. Believed him. Again. Even though he already lied twice, she still believed him. 

And yes, JK lied again, making her screamed and hitting his back.

I was giggling non-stop watching that cham-cham-cham game part! LOL The way SJK teased SHK is just so so cute and adorable. Kyo's reaction after JK teased her too oh my!!!! This couple never runs out of moments for me to spazz :D

song-hye-kyo-batting-eyelashes.gif

Sorry for bringing this out of topic. But, i just wanna share one of my fave 'SongSong' story in asiafanficts. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1097312/second-chances-romance-songjoongki-songhyekyo-songsongcouple-dots-descendants this story has been finished. So you guys can read from chapter 1- end. (i don't own this story, i just share because for me this story was really good) you can see how strong hyekyo is in that story. And you can see how lovely joongki when he was a daddy for 2 Songs named Lorraine and Jinki. 

Let's spazzing more with happy and funny atmosphere here. This thread is our paradise. We're positive thread, right? And, happy reading if you guys want and like to read a fiction. :)

6 hours ago, hyukgu said:

I was giggling non-stop watching that cham-cham-cham game part! LOL The way SJK teased SHK is just so so cute and adorable. Kyo's reaction after JK teased her too oh my!!!! This couple never runs out of moments for me to spazz :D

They're cute in all the sessions in Chengdu FM! I still can't move on, hahaha. 

Shall we relive that time when our thread was shut down? When was that ... oh yeah, just a few days ago! That was fun, right? :angry:

Unless you want that to happen again, THEN PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMAGES! How much reminding do people need? Shall we all have that in our signature?! Please observe Soompi's rules!

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Your intention may be to highlight Kyo's success but it makes her sound like a modern day Marie Antoinette  with a "Let them eat cake"  image which would be more harmful to her. 

I love your posts, like I love those of Bambina, Segafanlady, sigang and others. Those are what I live for during these days of the Songs, so I sincerely thank you. 

But I strongly object to your comparing Kyo to Marie Antoinette to the point that I delurk for now. Even with ladylia's take on private planes, still, that does not warrant a comparison between the two. They are worlds apart. Even if parallel universes do exist, I am confident, knowing Kyo, beautiful, hardworking, kindhearted, strong Kyo, that not even in one of them would Kyo be like a Marie Antoinette. 

@ladylia257 Your post made me so happy, those moments given us by the Songs are the sweetest and I don't mind watching them over and over and reading about it over and over! It was long and full of love, I didn't mind the length, heck i did not notice it was that long. It captivated most of what I thought and felt while watching our most loved couple. Yeah, I read about the bit about the plane, but I glossed over it, it was a speck in the universe of your long adorable post that talks about how much you and your friends love the Songsong couple, especially Kyo for a long, long time now. 

Archived