[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Someone posted a pic of Kyo in bridal veil but most likely for an ad for the diamond jewelry. She looks absolutely jaw droppingly stunning. SJK gushes so much about her beauty all the time, I think he may just pass out on their wedding day. Stand by the medic, pls.

makes me happy just thinking abt it. Lets end the day happily, shall we? Move on from contentious topics... Wats most important is we all agree that they arriving safely from Pt A to B is the most impt thing to us - and them, whichever way they choose to travel.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HK presscon done, the BAA (wedding ceremony) done, Chengdu (hey fans, meet my wife) done.

Chengdu FM topped my list of all of SS appearances, really! But i wonder what should we anticipate for next? I think I'm getting greedy. I cannot wait for another year. SS have been feeding us a lot lately. Can you pls speed up the proposal sjk??

Just now, melissala said:

Yeah, let's be more positive.

Look at how happy they look. 

:heart:

I swear they look like twins when they r both smiling from ear to ear. How can two persons look so alike n soooo good? Envious like s**t.

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Well, I strongly object to you saying that I am comparing Kyo to Marie Antoinette when I never said that.

I said the image being painted of her by earlier posts is making it seem like she's as out of touch with the reality of Korean people's lives if she's taking private jets all the time (which she isn't!).

Of course these two women are world's apart. 

I pride myself at being a Kyonatic in all parallel universes and I find it offensive that you would not read all the posts that discussed this matter and choose to think that I of all people would want to paint Kyo in such a manner.

I am glad that you cleared that up because I truly thought that you were using a figure of speech in wanting to emphasize your point that it was indeed highly incorrect to say that kyo regularly takes private planes. And my point being, even if she does, it is still way off, will still not warrant putting her in the same sentence as Marie Antoinette. 

Don't be offended, because I read all the posts here, yours most specially. I know you love Kyo, just like many of us  here, I merely thought it was a case of improper use of figure of speech. 

Did you guys see that? I think someone missed the point again! LOL. And for that they de-lurked?

I think the majority here got what @joongkyo was saying without needing for things to be cleared up for us. That's just how smart we are! LOL. But I'd like to think we just have a basic understanding of the Songs and being a responsible shipper, so, we always get it. And J is a very smart girl and if she wants to, she can work for the UN with her knack for several languages, so, feel proud if you immediately got what she was saying. LOL. But really, you'd have to be purposely nitpicking or so dense to miss her point completely.

Okay, I'll quit engaging certain folks. If anyone has a problem with me or others, then PM us or do the usual by ...

going on twitter and/or IG, giving us your "lovely" attention, and blessing us with nicknames.

Otherwise, let's keep this thread about the Songs and the positivity that they bring about rather than the technicalities of a shipper's writing! And it looks like most here are doing a great job of bringing attention to the positives!

3 hours ago, nightdivine said:

Hi everyone.

Is it real flower named kikyo? If yes oh my god. They are true love.

Here it is:

Source: wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platycodon)

Highlights:

Its medicinal properties:  "The extracts and purified platycoside compounds (saponins) from the roots of Platycodon grandiflorum (Kikyo) may exhibit neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-allergy, improved insulin resistance, and cholesterol-lowering properties."

Too bad it doesn't have anti-delulu! :sweatingbullets: (And rt now there is absolutely no cure for KiKyo addiction . You are warned!) :D

**** Please ENJOY spazzing and REFRAIN from believing in or arguing about unconfirmed so-called 'facts'*** 

JAPAN should be airing DOTS on 6/21 rt?!? Best wishes for its success in Japan and for more shippers army.

well.. since I'm probably the oldest Kyonatics here.. 13 -14 years? following SHK's every step since 15 years ago while some of you maybe still sucking milk bottle or drawing in the elementary school.. and new Kyo fans since DotS bomb probably haven't learn as much about her.. if I were them I'll better be really careful to sound my brain's opinion. Source from the bearer's mind aren't real source.. it tends to be self created and human has the ability to believe what they think is real.. while it's actually wasn't.. no matter how arrogant or how forced it is.. it's not the truth.

For your information, renting private jet for a world class star (never mind her 60 million dollars wealth) is the same like me renting a limosine for my 42th birthday. They're not only can afford it but the Aircraft company has also reap the benefit of having such a power house stars selling brand name as their customer, it's what we call a mutual and beneficial relationship. I believe her management has taking care everything, maybe the Chinese Organiser chipped in too, considering the amount of revenue they harvested.. 100K is affordable. Now that SJK is also the main face of Jeju Air (seriously one of the best airline company in SK in my personal experience) the networking is expanding more and more, developing into a better dimension. Everything is in conjunction .

She's probably need to go back to SK ASAP since her moving to the new mansion is approaching, and SJK has many upcoming busy schedules ahead. As generous as SHK.. as generous as SJK... I believe they are also share the same level of wisdom when it comes to spending money as well as their devotion and profesionalism to their respectable agents, CF PH, new movies, etc etc.. they keep it in balance.

Let's focus on their upcoming events and keep our feet warm while waiting for the happy news.. I believe that day is about to arrive soon.

33 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

actually, it's true you miss the point.

my opinion might not be right or correct but i would give you a suggestion to back read a few pages.

Thank you for the suggestion. I already did my backreading, as I've been lurking here since March.

And the point to me is very simple. Someone posted a long, thoughtful post brimming with so much love and excitement about the couple we all love. She and her friends placed so much effort in analyzing, in spazzing over our couple's sweetest moments, and in putting into writing all those warm and wonderful feelings so they can share it with us. I truly enjoyed her post, like many others here. It was like reliving all those sweetest moments when most of us died and resurrected from.

Then she mentioned a plane, and some focused on it, and it's like that long loving post lost its essence, got totally overshadowed, as if the love she wanted to share just got reduced into, yeah, a plane. And the irony is, she even encouraged everyone to keep the thread alive with positivity and to keep the negativity elsewhere, like in PM. 

I hope you take time and understand my point too. Even the most simple of minds have a story to tell, a point to make. 

And moving on from the "extravagant" talk ... I'd like to re-post these again as they're relatively recent.

SHK and SJK are truly someone to look up to.

Song Hye Kyo Aims to Preserve Korean History Through Charity Work 

Song Hye Kyo Aims to Preserve Korean History Through Charity Work

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/16/song-hye-kyo-aims-to-preserve-korean-history-through-charity-work/

Song Joong Ki Revealed to Be a Regular Donator to Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation 

And this is why we love her and SJK. Song Hye Kyo especially amazes me because she's been in the entertainment business since a teenager, but she remains down-to-earth and doesn't flaunt her riches in her everyday life. We're not as gorgeous as she is, but the woman is just like us when we step out of the house just to grab a bite to eat ... ahem, with our most cherished partner ... dressed down and with little to no makeup. ;) It's admirable that SHK has stayed grounded all these years.

It's so cheesy to say this, but it's the Songs' charitable actions that are priceless. Can't put a dollar amount on them. Apart from their acting, it's the good that they do with their money for which they would want to be recognized and should. 

The Songs' humility is what a lot of us strive to emulate :) 

Archived