[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why this photo was blurred? So that we cant see who are the other people around SJK? Why make it blurry if those are ordinary people? Hmmm... 

Maybe simply because the owner of the photo only wants to see SJK ?? 

Just now, luvforever said:

I know we're not allowed to quote images but is that SHK's poster his looking at in the shop? Or is my eyes playing with me due to being tired?

Hey, I zoomed in on that pic too coz I was following the direction of his gaze. But pic resolution too low to be sure. Dont think so tho.. but happy to notice that he too did a double-take. Hmmm.. I wonder why? ;)

Just finished back reading!

Ohhh myy! Joong Ki - shi, what's up with the Jacket? :lol:

Did you somehow manage to magicked Hye Kyo -shi  into mini Hye Kyo and hide her in your jacket? :lol:

NINJA COUPLE IN ACTION everyone! Take Note! :lol:

Joking aside, i wonder if Kyo might have already in Chengdu since yesterday...... For everyone involved, and us too, her safety is the most important one... i mean.. can you all imagine what will the fans in the plane do if Kyo is with Joong Ki in the same plane? 

But this is just my imagination speaking, and i hope everything will be alright :)

This is precisely why I can't stand the people on IG with their stupid arrows.

First  - I don't think he was staring at the poster.

Second - It's not a picture of Kyo.

Third - it doesn't even look like Kyo, it looks like Shin Min Ah and the two look nothing alike.

Fourth - if they would just take the time to read the words on top of that poster or even look at the things being sold next to the poster. They would realise that it's jewellery being sold and the Brand name is clearly given over there as Stone Henge.

Fifth - Google Stonehenge and Shin Min Ah, to realise that she's the brand ambassador for that brand.

Finally - No, don't freak out that he's staring at Shin Min Ah (*which he isn't but thanks to people drawing arrows, we all have to believe that he's staring at whatever they point out). Even if he is, so what?. It's a poster, people look at posters. More importantly that woman on the poster is the GF of one of his friends.

33 minutes ago, deehye0708 said:

Hye Kyo-ssi....come out come out wherever you areeeeeee, even if you're hiding behind Joong Ki-ssi's over-sized coat :lol: 

Mind boggling ...  I wonder how JK coordinate his departure from korea ..  NO PHOTO .. is there some kind of underground tunnel for celeb/VIP that we didn't know?

@AngelMa .. hehehe .. I enjoyed reading your nice word .. tqtqtqtq

Is it possible that SHK is already in China but in another city like Shanghai.

just a theory as Shanghai film festival is on right now and maybe she went there first, although I haven't seen any pictures of her on the red carpet. She did attend this 2 years ago.....

what flights from Shanghai to Chengdu are there?

Something to mull over whilst waiting for SJK to arrive :)

1 minute ago, mulder9999 said:

Is it possible that SHK is already in China but in another city like Shanghai.

just a theory as Shanghai film festival is on right now and maybe she went there first, although I haven't seen any pictures of her on the red carpet. She did attend this 2 years ago.....

what flights from Shanghai to Chengdu are there?

Something to mull over whilst waiting for SJK to arrive 

She was still in Seoul till the 12th, we saw her at Pink Ribbon event and there wouldn't be any reason for her to be at Shanghai Film Festival since she wasn't promoting any Chinese movie this year.

And if she was in China after the 12th, one of her fans would have known by now. Kyo's Chinese fans are pretty good when it comes to information regarding her whereabouts. :) 

Dear Mr Song Joong Ki-ssiii, 

I know, I know what you did there!

I know you  sacrified yourself to be the "shield" against the paparrazi and that big wave of fans.....to distract and mislead them so that your Eoboni could again be a ninja like she always does and arrive safe and sound in Cheng du! What a "best friend" you are! #coughing

You have that big clever cheeky brain and high IQ for a good reason LOL. 

My hands are down, my whole body is bowing just for you!!!  :lol:

@jl08 :lol::lol: 

@Bambiina  there's only a few picture circulating now.. 

Ohhh, btw i think i know now why he wore that jacket... it's actually Harry Potter's robe of invisibility... NOW YOU SEE HIM, NOW YOU WONT :lol:

Btw, SJK with a golden retriever... so cute!

ClEwgo9UgAAKJbi.jpg

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@jl08 :lol::lol: 

@Bambiina  there's only a few picture circulating now.. 

Ohhh, btw i think i know now why he wore that jacket... it's actually Harry Potter's robe of invisibility... NOW YOU SEE HIM, NOW YOU WONT :lol:

Btw, SJK with a golden retriever... so cute!

What a lucky dog :sigh:

I sure don't even get what these instagrammers mean by drawing red circles around SS. Agree with @joongkyo that it's totally nonsense and doesnt really give anything aside from showing the public that the person responsible for the post is capable of drawing shapes and lines. Recently I encountered another post with those red circles on top of SHK's chest area. And with the caption of "Single" when she wore her blouse and the top three buttons were left unbuttoned then "taken" on a more recent photo of a similar looking blouse but only the top button was left unbuttoned. I totally don't get the point. I am a conservative person and to me, pointing or rather encircling  how she wears and styles herself is her prerogative and that she shouldn't be judged that way. It just doesn't make any sense. So does it mean to say that because she's single she'd show more of her skin and now that she's allegedly dating she'd be more conscious of how and what she wears?? 

My goodness these people  

okay enough of the negativity. SJK still looking dashing and unearthly striking. Kekeke

I'm doing breathing exercises since yesterday to prepare for the big day tomorrow! I even finished all there is to finish at work so that I can camp in here. 

Why do I have this feeling that they're going to announce something tomorrow! But I'm pretty sure the fanmeet tom will definitely be one for the books! Screens will explode and the world is going to get craaaaaaazzzzy! Ahhh.. it just keeps getting better and better. 

Heart checked. Breathing check. Eyecreams for lack of sleep check. BTW, who says oxygen tanks are enough? AMBULANCE double check for the massive oxygen loss, faints and SS deaths and resuscitation for the event tom. Brace yourselves!

SJK's favorite WEAPON of DISTRACTION is  his jacket!! (HK mission remember?) 

Goodluck shippers! Will backread now to keep me sane! 

Oh and, you guys better start saving money for plane tickets for the Song Song Wedding in the nearest future. ;)

Haha, so we're back to playing the game of 'where in the world is Kyo?'.  This woman is a real ninja.  Like so many of you chingus here, I would like to think she's hiding in that big monstrous jacket that SJK is wearing, lol. 

'Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo' is trending on weibo's real-time hot search list right now and is climbing up the chart real fast.

We can't find Kyo at the airport, but here are some new Shilla pics :D

7ba46311jw1f4x6iuisn2j21kw2h0447.jpg7ba46311jw1f4x6iv9i11j21kw2h0n36.jpg

Another vivo pic :)

6bde85dbjw1f4xcvl4q90j20lv103anm.jpg

Archived