[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, kroosifix said:

By the end of this livestream, we'd all be too familiar with Chengdu airport and we'll never get lost! We've watched this long enough to develop a special relationship with the lady reporter.... and now the male reporter.

Perfect portray lady, I think the male reporter with his pink shirt will appear in my dream tonight...

At the moment he's still speaking with his pink shirt...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 6:30 pm in Chengdu, there is no way that the airlines is making First Class passengers take so long...and didn't people say that the passengers from that flight have already exited the departure lounge?. So, it's pretty obvious that SS weren't on that flight, unless they've managed to fool everyone at Chengdu airport in addition to fooling all fans at Incheon Airport.

People asking if they're taking a private jet - even if they are, they still need to come to the Incheon Airport or Gimpo Airport, whichever airport has the hangar in which the private jet is parked . A private jet doesn't mean that the rules of the land (*security, customs, immigration considering their destination is another country) can be overlooked. They need to get in the airport - which means they will be spotted at Incheon/Gimpo and Chengdu despite having flown a private jet.

The only advantage of a private jet could be that the fans wouldn't know the exact time of their departure and arrival. That's it.

Arghhhhh.......It doesn't help when my kids are watching youtube videos fighting over bandwidth with me!  I have to keep refreshing the live streaming link to get glimpses of what's going on.  Now I think more than 63K people are on the streaming!

I hope my fingers won't cramp if I have to keep refreshing for the next 2 hours....LOL

2 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

Perfect portray lady, I think the male reporter with his pink shirt will appear in my dream tonight...

LOLS, i think you can stop watching him. i don't think they are there. :D

2 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

At least you gals can still see the reporter, I can only see a shadow at my end. LOL 

Reading every 'reporters's report here makes me so nervous! My internet is nt my best friend so i cnt load! But but reading the thread is making my heart beats so fast! ISSIT EVEN NORMAL?! 

WHERE'S SS?! :o 

Is it possible that they tried to hide SHK? Since SJK said it supposed to be a secret if there's guest coming to his FM. Until he reveals it on his FM.

but, SJK also doesn't want to be in seperate plane with her? :)

also do you think Gummy will be in the same plane with them?

I guess am so happy they haven't been seen departing or arriving yet ...coz I was able to prepare and have dinner!! I think I should take a bath too :lol: 

Edit: I'm not taking my bath yet ...SJK spotted in Incheon! 

SS, what have you done to my life? :wink: 

hey guys, if you watching the stream , you can send messages via the right hand side of the page...no need for a logon ...

i just sent one and it appeared scrolling through the live broadcast...

pretty cool :)

kills time :)

I need to go back to reality!! I am holding my phone all the time to refresh soompi and instagram. I think I am going crazy now. I even showed SJK picture to my husband I said he is my new boyfriend and he will be number one!! He said oh my god:blink: 

5 minutes ago, lizzzie said:

Finally a photo! Not sure if i'm feeling that outfit... hahahha

Is he trying to divert attention away frm Kyo again? 

Haha! Hopefully Korea fans will Spot Ms Ninja

Chengdu fans can take a break for now. :) 

Archived