[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovelysham - YOU ARE THE DEAAAAABAKK.. that timeline OMG .. I CERTIFIED YOU KYIKYO descendant of the ship ... 

JOINGKYO - YOU MAKE MY DAY ... I was sooo nervous.. I was not in a good mood at all recently.. I just refreshed the thread no mood to comment .. no mood to think.. I am so nervous of the ending .. THANK YOUUUU .. 

KES - THANK YOU ..

19 hours ago, giegie said:

Me too! I'm fan of SHK and watched most of her K-dramas and her movies since 2000s but so far, I didn't know any updates for her personal life. Sometimes, I just googled her for her upcoming series or movies project and that's all. But this year is totally change me! SongSong's power in DotS is definitely the one who brought me to find this amazing forum! It's the first time I invested in a lovely shipper community. Eventho' at the end maybe they won't ended up together in a marriage ( NOOOOO... I hope they will!!!), I still feel lucky to be part of SongSong's shippers in soompi and read all of your posts. Thank you for being such a very supportive shippers!

We have the same notion and almost the same level of fondness in DOTS OTP.

Never had an interest in any foreign artist private life and their love rendezvous (may it reel or real) at all.

Basically, It's enough for me to see them acting on big screen/tv soap. Delivering the lines with depth and intense passion.

My admiration ends there once the movie/soap is finish.

But in DOTS, everything change. There is this strong desire for me to know them well as individual and be a little inquisitive about their love life. And I am THANKFUL that it lead me here in Soompi forum.

Thank you all KiKyo shippers for your undying love and support for SJK & SHK.

Truly, In love, we have unity!

Hi everyone! A newbie in Soompi, and I was forced to make an account because I just can't contain my feelings anymore. Their chemistry, really, is undeniable!!! 

I NEVER SHIPPED A COUPLE THAT HAS NOT BEEN REAL IN THE END. So, whatever the haters/bashers say, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo romance is/will be real! 

Get back on me if it's not. Hahaha. Just kidding! But seriously... THESE TWO WILL END UP IN THE END!!!! <3

PS If anyone of you have any idea about my username, message me!!! I would love to discuss it with you :) 

6 minutes ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

We have the same notion and almost the same level of fondness in DOTS OTP.

Never had an interest in any foreign artist private life and their love rendezvous (may it reel or real) at all.

Basically, It's enough for me to see them acting on big screen/tv soap. Delivering the lines with intense and passion.

My admiration ends there once the movie/soap is finish.

But in DOTS, everything change. There is this strong desire for me to know them well as individual and be a little inquisitive about their love life. And I am THANKFUL that it lead me here in Soompi forum.

Thank you all KiKyo shippers for your undying love and support for SJK & SHK.

Truly, In love, we have unity!

I HAVE NEVER JOINED ANY FORUMS BEFORE REGARDING SHIPPING/OTP.

I'VE BEEN A FAN OF PRINCESS HOURS, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, BOYS OVER FLOWERS, SECRET GARDEN, THE HEIRS.

BUT THIS IS THE ONLY DRAMA THAT LET ME CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN FORUMS!

I HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN THESE TWO!!! 

As much as I can't wait and excited for the DOTS finale, my mind and brain still can't digest the thought of DOTS going to an end ..... what would my life be after that???? whoaaaaaaaa this is serious man.... how DOTS impacted my / our life here...

B)B)

While waiting for today's episode, just want to share with u guys how our song2 couple body language to each other during public apperance:

1) DOTS PC in Korea

SJK & SHK both awkward with each other... SHK always take one step gap from SJK

OLkm8Vu.jpg

2) 2nd DOTS mid PC 

Looks like both SJK & SHK more chillax and SHK take one step closer to SJK

23cHL8u.jpg

3) The Departure from Incheon airport to Hong Kong airport & dinner time..

The constant appearance of our beloved MS Park IN THE MIDDLE SJK & SHK

IXTSl3y.jpg

4) The DOTS pc in Hong Kong

The true colour comes out... The Song2 couple couldn't help themselves... loves is in the air.. especially SJK.. couldn't hold his feeling to SHK anymore... staring, teasing, smiling...& the SKINSHIP began... closed by COMRADESHIP & LOYALTY declaration... auwwwwww

5T23Yjk.jpg

I still remember on that special day 5th April 2016, all of us here gasping for air while watching these 2 body languages :heart:

One thing for sure, as a long time fan of SHK.... I never saw she pat her costar during PC as a sign to notify the other party of her direction or whatsoever.... But with SJK... twice she did that.... ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... got u

uhhjUb7.jpg

15 hours ago, Prentiss said:

The most influential stars ranked by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis

The current hottest stars were given honors on the monthly ranking by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis. The most influential and powerful star brand endorsers are listed below.

According to the results, Song Joong Ki takes first place while his co-star Song Hye Kyo from 'Descendants of the Sun' follows in second. 

source akp

They deserve it! .....they really, truly, certainly and undoubtedly deserve it!

15 hours ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

I still find it amazing how Song Song look so much similar, especially when they laugh.

Song%2BJoong%2BKi%2BSong%2BHye%2BKyo%2BV

These days when I look at SJK I can see SHK's face and vice versa.

Or am I being too obssessed with this couple? :blink:

and did you notice the shape of their NOSE? OMG! they look the same too!. :o

Hey guys, how many of you are live watching today?

I wanted to discuss something with all SongSong shippers who are live streaming today , so please send me a PM if you are.

Also, since I am in a very very very good mood today - I've decided to share something (later today) that I came across and I didn't tell you all. But seeing how this thread has become so much more positive since then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be pretty careful in how to handle my new information. 

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I wanted to discuss something with all SongSong shippers who are live streaming today , so please send me a PM if you are.

Also, since I am in a very very very good mood today - I've decided to share something (later today) that I came across and I didn't tell you all. But seeing how this thread has become so much more positive since then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be pretty careful in how to handle my new information. 

Cant wait for that.. *hug

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

i am definitely on live mode on today .... i'll be waiting :) 

@lovely_skham_stv your timeline is amazing! Seems like these two are inseparable with the same circle of friends :)

I also love the photo that is circulating now of SJK, LKS and JIS in Thailand taking a photo with her ad stand. I heard of this before but to finally see a photo is just gold! haha

52 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Count me in! :)

Archived