[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@hclover96 Awww everyone should screenshots and copy your beautiful massage of our lovely Kyo on instagram and twitter. She's very inspiring and a great role model. Love her even more:wub:

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

since it feels like it's my pain too when she's in pain, I actually will never ship her with anybody.. after what she's been through with 'that man' and the rumors with KDW. BUT.. as you all can see.. Song Joong Ki is not just a man.. he has ALL that Kyo needs, wants and hopes in a man. And the guy is not a fangirls service giver with SNS profiles or using his fame to enjoy the errupting fandom mountain.. he is still pretty much holding his ground and humble. PERFECTLY MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. I can truely see mommy Kyo nursing her baby at home and can't get happier than that.. Song Hye Kyo's heart is like a crystal.. if you know how to treat it.. it will shine so beautiful the radiant shines to all direction. But don't break her heart because it can never be mend... and I'm sure the man who loves her unconditionally and genuinely... knows this VERY WELL...

Welcome back @SeGafanlady dear! Glad to read your post again. I hope all is well with you

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bluedolphin81 Thank you so much for pointing out and finding the pictures, I laugh so hard looking at his disappointed expression haha so cute. :w00t:

@joongkyo Your posts are always legendary chingu :D I noticed the part when he continously noodled too and your translation clarifies the deeper meaning of his action. It reminds me about the meaning of "shipper", yes we support strongly any kind of "ship" between them (friendship is for sure but it'll be great if the relationship is at advanced level :phew:). 

Kya the wind seems so good, the sun is shining and let's sail bro and sis B)

7 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Joong Ki's upcoming Harper's Bazaar pictorial. The man has never looked so good! What feast to my eyes. Song Hye Kyo's Harper's Bazaar spread in 2013 remains one of my favorite of hers. How I wish SongSong would have a spread too. But I guess they're both way too expensive. 

This is SJK's manliest and most masculine look!  All the other pics are pretty and show his pretty boy charms; however, this is his best look ever.  It reminds me of his look during ep 5 after he saves KMY from the cliff and they are having a coffee chat in the kitchen.  He's well matched visually with SHK here; Definitely man enough for her.

If you go to the harpersbazaarkorea instagram page, you'll notice that they list the photographer as 'kimjaehoone', the studio concrete photographer.  The hair stylist is listed as 'leehaeyoung'.

Can anyone confirm if Lee Hae Young is SHK's stylist?  I tried to backread and find the post about the name but couldn't find it.  But I thought her name was 'hao lee' or something like that.

Anyways, it seems that Kim Jae Hoone was in HK for this photoshoot then?  Shouldn't HB has their own in house photographer that they normally use?  Unless SJK himself requested his friend to take his photo?

Regardless, it was a great shot of him.

EXCUSE ME, While I do a victory dance...I told you so.

So, the Harper's Bazaar Pictorial for the month of May.

Model - Song Joong Ki *rumored BF of SHK*

Photographer  - Kim Jae Hoone *confirmed friend of SHK/Studio Concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/kimjaehoone/

Hair Stylist - Lee Have Young *confirmed hairstyles/friend of SHK who also has Studio Concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/halolee7/

Makeup  - Kim Ji Hyun *confirmed friend of SHK/Also Studio concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/kimjihyun7711/

CO-INCIDENCE???????

giphy.gif

@ladymaladroit I was out the whole day today and I really really need to sleep..lol...But I watched the video and I will translate it tomorrow. It discuses SHK's refusal and also mentions SJK's new movie which deals with Japan too. So will do so tomorrow...promise!... right now my eye balls are about to pop out. keke

1 hour ago, beanizbaby said:

Can anyone confirm if Lee Hae Young is SHK's stylist?  I tried to backread and find the post about the name but couldn't find it.  But I thought her name was 'hao lee' or something like that.

Yes, she is . She is more like Kyo's sister, a close friend and a hair stylish for Kyo. She had been with Kyo in Cannes 2014 and before that too and she has always been with Kyo ;) . I have pic somewhere when they were together in Cannes, i will find it later.

This one she is with UAA family

AavMlT.jpg

i will post it up when i find the pic in Cannes

dreamer1023 is here too *waves* haha

SJK, there's no doubt why our SHK will fall for you. You are drop dead gorgeous!! And I am only talking about your physical appearance here, your  brains, personality and good manners etc, etc, etc. An extremely rare package! You are definitely quite a catch!!! *drools all over*

I wonder what he was saying though... You're LV top looks so darn good on you! Yum!

CTTO

SHK, it's not a wonder that SJK along with so many guys falls hard on you! You are radiantly beautiful and stunning! Your presence can stop anything, even a speeding bullet! You have great elegance that you bear and carry with you wherever you go. You are thoughtful and kind hearted too! You are every girls beauty icon & idol and every boys/men's crush & dreams! You are definitely quite a catch, too!!! *gushing*

Old video - APAN

CTTO

You guys are really meant for each other! 

JK<3HK

Paparazzi crashes Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's dinner

• 'Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

'Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. (Photo : Twitter/Song Joong Ki)

Most recent news has revealed that an undisguised paparazzi crashed the dinner meal of "Descendants of the Sun" stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

As of recently, the so-called Song-Song couple attended a press conference in Hong Kong as part of the drama's promotional event, which marks as their first overseas TV series press occasion. The 16-episode mega-hit KBS 2TV drama will be aired on a new channel, Viu TV, The Straits Times has learned.

Like Us on Facebook

With "Descendants of the Sun" increasing popularity, trying to enjoy a normal dinner meal together comes at a cost for this on-screen couple in the limelight, on the grounds that the paparazzi is always there to catch their every move.

Most recent news reveals that the on-screen couple visited a restaurant in a famous top-class hotel, Four Seasons, with other staff members to discuss their busy schedules over dinner. The luxury hotel is known for their tight security, as many world-class celebrities seemingly visit the place often.

Although the two caught the attention of many amid the said meal, the Song-Song couple were able to carry on with their meal in peace with no requests for autographs, with the helped of local representatives and hotel security.

However, as the dinner was coming to an end, an unknown middle-aged man surprised everyone when he suddenly approached the two stars and took a set of photographs using his smartphone. Taken away by the hotel's security guards, it has been revealed that the man is an undercover journalist from a local newspaper, Soompi reported.

According to a local news media, the hotel's security seemingly managed to erase all the photos of the Song-Song couple at the scene, but one photo ended up being posted on the newspaper the following day. It has been speculated that the undisguised paparazzi more likely sent the photo directly after taking it or recovered it in some way or another.

The stars Joong-Ki and Hye Kyo has long been plagued with dating rumors due to the on-screen couple's irrefutable chemistry and romance. However, the 30-year-old Joong-ki was keen to deny the dating rumors, putting an end to the never-ending speculations between him and Hye-Kyo.

Saw this and yes, they both have the same hobby and skills when they were young (for newbies here, just in case u didn't know!)! Figure skating for SHK and short track skating for SJK! Are they compatible or what!? Match made in heaven indeed!!!

Can somebody please make a better video of them smoothly gliding across the ice! Side by side! Gaaaaaah! (There were BTS vids of SHK skating for FH, for other reference if someone needs extra clip!)

CTTO

2 hours ago, missandrea said:

SJK, there's no doubt why our SHK will fall for you. You are drop dead gorgeous!! And I am only talking about your physical appearance here, your  brains, personality and good manners etc, etc, etc. An extremely rare package! You are definitely quite a catch!!! *drools all over*

SHK, it's not a wonder that SJK along with so many guys falls hard on you! You are radiantly beautiful and stunning! Your presence can stop anything, even a speeding bullet! You have great elegance that you bear and carry with you wherever you go. You are thoughtful and kind hearted too! You are every girls beauty icon & idol and every boys/men's crush & dreams! You are definitely quite a catch, too!!! *gushing*

You guys are really meant for each other! 

Old video - APAN

hi @missandrea, I totally agree with you that they are really meant for each other :)

That video of SHK is not from the APAN awards, it's from the 2014 Shanghai Film Festival.  All SHK fans that day were extremely proud of her because not only was she invited to the event, she was there as "Asia's Representative Actress".  She went on stage second, after Jackie Chan, and gave the opening announcement for the festival.  Here is the video of her opening speech:

"To me films are like traveling. A beautiful destination is always waiting for me. Every time we travel we can discover new and various landscapes and feel unexpected happiness. The process is difficult, but through tears and sweat I believe we can find our confidence and our own selves. If we have some courage and try our best, we will be able to see a proud miracle in Asia’s film industry."  (translations from the SHK thread)

She looked absolutely beautiful at the event

697b3ffbgw1ehdwb0t0h3j20np0zk0un.jpg

Spoiler

90fff94cgw1ehemy8e54rg209606ue81.gif90fff94cgw1ehemynz7bfg2096071npd.gif

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

As a child she never experience a normal childhood like us, she start working and model since age 12 and never resting until this moment.. for her.. her mom is everything and her mom is the most important person in her life..  

the Goddess of Fortune seems to pity this beautiful person with her fragile heart and sensitive soul.. money is like growing from the trees in her house.. that's her karma. 

Song Joong Ki is not just a man.. he has ALL that Kyo needs, wants and hopes in a man. And the guy is not a fangirls service giver with SNS profiles or using his fame to enjoy the errupting fandom mountain.. he is still pretty much holding his ground and humble. PERFECTLY MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. I can truely see mommy Kyo nursing her baby at home and can't get happier than that.. 

Damn, I love your post and how you have beautifully written it.  Thank you so much for giving a closer look into her life. I can imagine how hard it must be for her to be the man of the family at such a young age and it just shows how strong she is as a person. Like I said before, as each chapter of her life unfolds before me, my respect and love for her grows stronger and stronger. I am so happy to know her better from this forum and through this drama. She is an inspiration. 

Regarding SHK and SJK, I also have this intuitive feeling that something big is coming on our way  (like wedding :P ). After reading updates and reading shippers analysis of SHK's cute baby wedding pic, I think their relationship is deeper than mere attraction. SHK said that she is aware of impact of her public posts and hence she is very careful about what she shares with her fans. Yet she goes on to post that pic. It shows how confident and assured she is. ( Pardon me, for my this statement is pure based on assumption that she is implying wedding from that pic. I am aware of the fact that  I could be over thinking and there are more possible less delusional interpretations for her IG activities)

I have to admit that sometimes I feel like they are at the beginning stage of a relationship. The excitements and glow in their eyes are like the early signs of blooming relationship. If this is the case, she may not be implying anything from that post. However, my delusional mind is not ready to accept it. I argue that may be the glow is from the joy of finding the "THE ONE"  and the happiness of finally settling down with someone who truly loves you the way you are.  It appears to me( from your posts of course) that both SJK and SHK have been longing to find the REAL LOVE ( for a long time). Someone who could give them as much love as they give. I feel like nobody fits better than each other.  For me they "Complete each other" in all aspects. It will be so hard to see them not be with each other. For me as a shipper, they are on the way to take the next step. I just can't and don't want to think of them being anything else than a couple anymore.( in my mind, i have married them and gave my blessings already.... simply waiting for cute Kikyo babies :P ) 

sorry for long  post, I have no class today. 

PS:

I just want to make a quick (weird)remark on the money growing for her. This may sound crazy <BE ALERT> Do any of you have picture of her Palm. I am not much into detail predictions of palmistry but one thing that really amazes me about palmistry is that.. person with letter M on their Palm are considered very lucky(in terms of money, fame and love) and compassionate person. It is RARE to find person with letter M on their  palm. I googled a lot of famous people and most of them have M. OBAMA, Steve Jobs, Dalai Lama, Einstein etc. I tried to google SHK's but her palm picture are not clear on the google pictures. Please share if you have one.  (APOLOGIES if reading this weird portion wasted your time ) I did warn you though.. hee hee :)  :P  

^This reminds me I can't wait for Awards season to start ... Songs dedicating Awards to each other ... I'm imagining some things which I don't think will be possible at the event(s) ... lol ... Him helping her on the stage etc etc! Hope both of em win plenty of Awards! :wub:

On 3/28/2016 at 0:17 PM, oetoria15 said:
On 3/27/2016 at 4:02 AM, gangurhar said:

Y'all are some Sherlock Holmes type of detectives here :) Keep up the good work chingus 

Dispatch-nim I'm sure you guys have some thing about these two that you will unleash upon us soon...they may be waiting for the show to end and give it to us as surprise gift *prays*

Yeah...let me pray with you! & i have to salute @joongkyo for her sharpness. There must be something going on between them :D

Can I be one of those lovingly wishing detectives? :D

@hclover96  Yesyesyes!!! They are for sure meant to be with each other! Love her speech too (thanks for quoting/translating it) and she definitely waved the flags for all Asian people and actors/actresses included! This is definitely one of many beautiful pictures of her in any events and appearances she went to, she looks soooo darn flawless in any angle! SJK looks sooo handsome too in any pictorials and videos with or without make up! LOL! Gaaaaah! They will make beautiful babies!!! They need to pass their genes and repopulate!!!! Haha. 

@hclover96 thanks for gracing my morning with goddess kyo omg!!!! That simple white dress and her smile is so damn stunning and radiant! Even in simple styles, her beauty in and out simply outshines all that's there! :wub: 

I read too that the makeup artist for SJK's harper's bazaar is also related to kyo hehehe more than 2 related and close people to SHK are tending to him, if this doesn't scream domesticity and serious r/s, idk what does! 

G'morning from here! Happy news yet again :)

Righto, I've posed my question to K-Pop Herald about how SJK is coping with the excessive media attention. 

Is it correct that in the caption for their fist-bump (on her instagram), SHK had written "Loyalty!!" after "Comrades!"?

To me it seems like a stamp of approval: ie this guy is the real deal.

I agree, Ms Song. Yay!

Archived