[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

As much as I can't wait and excited for the DOTS finale, my mind and brain still can't digest the thought of DOTS going to an end ..... what would my life be after that???? whoaaaaaaaa this is serious man.... how DOTS impacted my / our life here...

B)B)

While waiting for today's episode, just want to share with u guys how our song2 couple body language to each other during public apperance:

1) DOTS PC in Korea

SJK & SHK both awkward with each other... SHK always take one step gap from SJK

OLkm8Vu.jpg

2) 2nd DOTS mid PC 

Looks like both SJK & SHK more chillax and SHK take one step closer to SJK

23cHL8u.jpg

3) The Departure from Incheon airport to Hong Kong airport & dinner time..

The constant appearance of our beloved MS Park IN THE MIDDLE SJK & SHK

IXTSl3y.jpg

4) The DOTS pc in Hong Kong

The true colour comes out... The Song2 couple couldn't help themselves... loves is in the air.. especially SJK.. couldn't hold his feeling to SHK anymore... staring, teasing, smiling...& the SKINSHIP began... closed by COMRADESHIP & LOYALTY declaration... auwwwwww

5T23Yjk.jpg

I still remember on that special day 5th April 2016, all of us here gasping for air while watching these 2 body languages :heart:

One thing for sure, as a long time fan of SHK.... I never saw she pat her costar during PC as a sign to notify the other party of her direction or whatsoever.... But with SJK... twice she did that.... ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... got u

uhhjUb7.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Prentiss said:

The most influential stars ranked by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis

The current hottest stars were given honors on the monthly ranking by Korea Brand Reputation Analysis. The most influential and powerful star brand endorsers are listed below.

According to the results, Song Joong Ki takes first place while his co-star Song Hye Kyo from 'Descendants of the Sun' follows in second. 

source akp

They deserve it! .....they really, truly, certainly and undoubtedly deserve it!

15 hours ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

I still find it amazing how Song Song look so much similar, especially when they laugh.

Song%2BJoong%2BKi%2BSong%2BHye%2BKyo%2BV

These days when I look at SJK I can see SHK's face and vice versa.

Or am I being too obssessed with this couple? :blink:

and did you notice the shape of their NOSE? OMG! they look the same too!. :o

Hey guys, how many of you are live watching today?

I wanted to discuss something with all SongSong shippers who are live streaming today , so please send me a PM if you are.

Also, since I am in a very very very good mood today - I've decided to share something (later today) that I came across and I didn't tell you all. But seeing how this thread has become so much more positive since then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be pretty careful in how to handle my new information. 

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I wanted to discuss something with all SongSong shippers who are live streaming today , so please send me a PM if you are.

Also, since I am in a very very very good mood today - I've decided to share something (later today) that I came across and I didn't tell you all. But seeing how this thread has become so much more positive since then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be pretty careful in how to handle my new information. 

Cant wait for that.. *hug

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

i am definitely on live mode on today .... i'll be waiting :) 

@lovely_skham_stv your timeline is amazing! Seems like these two are inseparable with the same circle of friends :)

I also love the photo that is circulating now of SJK, LKS and JIS in Thailand taking a photo with her ad stand. I heard of this before but to finally see a photo is just gold! haha

52 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Count me in! :)

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Count me in!!! Hahaha I will let my children sleep early so that I won't have to share remote control with them

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@joongkyo I flow to you!

Tomorrow is the last episode of #DOTS and that mean we can't see our #SongSongCouple anymore! :( 

But I'll visit this thread everyday for their info! This thread has really made my day everytime! Really :wub: Since tomorrow is the last episode, will we finally see a dating news release from Dispatch? :wub:

17 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Perfect! I'm already onboard.:)

My pillow [CHECK]

Headphone [CHECK]

Snack and cellphone [CHECK]

and now I am settled comfortably facing my laptop. Doing paper works now while waiting for the live streaming.

Got a feeling, will gonna rock this shipper boat later on :rolleyes::wub:....

FINALLY !! finished reading all the posts .. it took me 8 days .. just wanted to say that you guys are seriously deabak! :wub::wub: enjoyed reading all the analysis .. hoping for more ..

#kikyocouplealltheway

Now back to lurking ..  

3 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

For your viewing pleasure ;) Song Joong Ki for Dongwon Tuna ...

I think that commercial overlooked something: His secret meet-up with Hye Kyo :P

Did I hear SHK's voice in the 2nd commercial??

@Aliesh Nolatgan No, your eyes are surely normal chingu since at non-delulu mode, I can see clearly the mirror expressions of them and have no idea how many times I look at this picture then giggle.

IMG_9159_zpsl937rmpf.jpg

Credit to hyunie_park1001 on Instagram, edited by me

@giegieI used to remain silent mode on other pages but since the time I've discovered the thread of DOTs and SongSong couple, my wold would never be the same :lol: I love the atmosphere here so much, it brings me the feeling of belong to a community with comrades who share the same inspiration, enthusiastically express the love in a positive way and respect each other. So let's me join you in sending the most sincere thankfulness to seniors who build the thread, continuously keep the zeal and to the comrades boost energy to the thread in one way or another. 

Wow I love the "[Official]" on thread's name xD it would be more awesome with the quote "We are blessed to meet each other", because they do, and we do <3

Yes, "In love we trust", unite!

Archived