[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@khxy thank you for the pictures.

OMG how I miss them both and seeing they  are together sitting side by side like that, with the same clothe's colour makes my heart flutter again and again, what have you both actually done to my heart SS couple? 

The pics really made my day.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, oliviaddg said:

OMGGGGGG I HAVE MISSED SEEING THEM TOGETHER I WANNA CRY!!!! Thank you @khxy for the photo!! ❤️❤️ cropping other casts sorryyyy hahahaha.. ILUVUSONGSONG!!!! 

My delulu mind says those are couple tops :P

color coordinated again :wub:

so happy to see them after the drought :D

No problem dear @finickyfray and thank you for the translation same goes to @kikyoislove 

Thank you @khxy for the pic. It's great to see our lovely couple together again in one picture and they are even matching. 

Anyway, K-media are fast with releasing articles and it seems to be that we are not the only ones excited to see SSC reunited. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002580973

Thank you very much everyone for the updates.

I'm pleased to see Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki side by side again at KBS recording the commentary for "Descendants of the Sun" DVD.

Meanwhile, the making of the DVD continues to receive attention from the public and the media.

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=551227&year=2016

http://news1.kr/articles/?2736971

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20391244&cloc=

I am hopeful that the DVD will give us many materials to "research" and really look forward to watching the uncut scenes and the commentary soon.

On 01/08/2016 at 8:12 AM, julieoh said:

Hi everyone!

We're back to share with you SJK's Hong Kong FM (Full Eng Sub) with much love. The MC was hilarious! (Though super talkative and is a Subber's nightmare). Haha.

We can't wait to share the fun and laughter with you. Below is the link to the video:

Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

Lots of love,

~ Julia & Julie Oh^^ ~

thank you again @julieoh and your twin sister for another great translation for HK fm ... is it possible to translate Taiwan FM if it's not too much to ask @julieoh

10 minutes ago, luvforever said:

No problem dear @finickyfray and thank you for the translation same goes to @kikyoislove 

Thank you @khxy for the pic. It's great to see our lovely couple together again in one picture and they are even matching. 

Anyway, K-media are fast with releasing articles and it seems to be that we are not the only ones excited to see SSC reunited. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002580973

I guess knetz should comment (more) for more photos LOL

i sWEAR IM CRYING ITS BEEN A MONTH ALREADY SINCE WE LAST SAW THEM TOGETHER :tears: the thirst is really real !!1! waiting for more updates kyAAA 

A little bit crying:tears: we can see our Songs in public again today T__________T my heart now beating so fast gaaaaaaaah. They two wear a black clothes T_____T how match T________T Lord, please help my feeling and my tears T____T I can't hold it anymore T_________T 

I intended to express my excitement about the goods of Director's Cut, thinking that it's enough good for today then the photo of them at the commentary meeting is revealed, look at what they are doing with my tiny heart it can't stop putong putong, :tears:

I always find continuous bliss everyday when swimming in hints, facts that they have given to us so far but well, since most of us never get enough of them so once in a while it's ok to be demand a little bit right, the more the merrier :P 

I was almost screaming in my office when seeing them together in one frame, yes Baeksong and Chengdu have sent us many precious moments of them but as this time it relates to DOTS, I feel so blissful and have similar feeling to back then in DOTS days with the first presscon in Korea and HongKong presscon.

Well as the colleagues who stayed side by side for 6 months, coincidentally met and had a meal in New York, attended an award together, appeared in the other's fanmeeting... so now, I shouldn't be surprised to see them sitting so comfortably besides each other and 'coincidentally' wear ton sur ton shirts, hmm, but I'm still surprised and happily amazed to the point that I can cry rainbow, ayyee these two what have they been doing to us :lol:

I m so greedy.. My mind kept screaming "sit closer to each other!"

l usually scoff at couple dressing as I find that way cheesy BUT for them, l really hope they deliberately planned it as a show of unity. 

So nice to see them together again in public. Gives me butterflies in my tummy.

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

Well as the colleagues who stayed side by side for 6 months, coincidentally met and had a meal in New York, attended an award together, appeared in the other's fanmeeting... so now, I shouldn't be surprised to see them sitting so comfortably besides each other and 'coincidentally' wear ton sur ton shirts, hmm, but I'm still surprised and happily amazed to the point that I can cry rainbow, ayyee these two what have they been doing to us :lol:

Totally agree with these coincidences. SSC has definitely made lots of people like many of us here, do things which we normally don't do. I for one never in my entire life had joined any fandom before and i didn't even know what ship or shipping means before I coincidentally stumbled upon this thread while searching the net about the lead couple of DOTS. I've even write poetry again after 11 long years because of KIKYO. But the most amazing thing I can think of is how this couple enter and become a basic part of our daily lives. As for me, I've become more interested in news about them more than current events. Yeah, really! That's the magical influence of SSC. :lol:13912492_150663972032304_185835463752844photo credit to rightul owner

32 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:
SJK at the KBS media centre today

The caption says, "I met song joongki ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  he greeted me (smiled at me), thank you" 

joongki is so damn sweet T_T 

SS HOW CAN THE MERE SIGHT OF THESE TWO TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE WEARING MATCHING CLOTHES CREATE PURE EXCITEMENT IN ME AT 7:00 IN THE MORNING LOL PURE GOALS!

@khxy Thank you for the pics! Its funny when the picture was uploaded It almost looked like they were trying to stay relatively composed but seeing the pic that @smoky1671 uploaded oh btw Thank you for this pic as well regardless if its blurry or not you can tell the man is happy :wub:

Now whether they are actually commenting on episode 9, 12 is still not 100% verified but I am giddy over the thought.

Archived