[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I preordered director's cut DVD and the production says that it'll be released on November, 15th and come into my hands around on 16th or 17th, so, I'll definitely start with couple commentary first, and promise to try to share detailed translation of kikyo dialogue here in November.

Spoiler

As the dots commentary picture in real time was mistakenly uploaded by kbs media team yesterday, it was taken down by some officials and managers' request out of concern about reporters swarming into the commentary venue.(which means dots is still hot here and many people are still following SS, hopefully there'll be DVD promotion teaser released pretty soon)

in brief dvd comment support team account(they said they would post detailed account tonight , I'll edit my post if there's somethig interesting), kikyo was very pleased to receive gifts (Iring, usb,,,) from dots fans and Kim eun-sook, dots writer seemed the most grateful and pleased about the gift as well.

as not only commentary but also special interviews were scheduled for kikyo yesterday, it's rumored from a source that only kikyo would meet up again soon  for couple commentary(ep 9 and 12), which made some fans doubt their meet up on a different day for only 30 min couple commentary.

on JTBC2 channel last week, they introduced kyo's regular haunts in hannamdong, one was a pizza place(kyo usually eats vegie pizza) and the other one was the eel place where kikyo went after baeksang( the place looked very small and narrow) and the owner of the eel place was interviewed and said that kyo made a reservation with it  herself  for her gang at baeksang night, her gang was kind of a noisy crowd with lots of cheers that night and she added that kyo's favorite dish was roasted pork rinds and chicken feet(those used to be really cheap street food for the poor and still cheap now).

ki and his movie team spotted having dinner together in a local area at exo concert night and ki was also spotted having meal with So JiSup at little octopus place in Jaecheon a few days ago, and it's said that ki's filming in chuncheon today.

fd95d1b7-239f-499f-b7c9-0939dfd72c24_zps

a guy said in his blog that as a big van was passing by his car and blocking his way , he shouted using swear words to the driver, and then he realized  that there were sjk and shk in the van when it was time  of dots being filmed last year.

sorry if this has been posted, the scenes of sijin pinching moyeon's cheek in front of the refrigerator and laughers after sijin saying" it's a question" while they were kissing in ep16 were adlibs.

.p.s: In spite of the slight chance, I'm still looking forward to seeing kikyo together again at Seoul Drama Awards on Sep, 8th as Kikyo always exceeded our expectations lol,..

and thanks for the vids, pictures and gifs

23 minutes ago, SSulleim said:

I preordered director's cut DVD and the production says that it'll be released on November, 15th and come into my hands around on 16th or 17th, so, I'll definitely start with couple commentary first, and promise to try to share detailed translation of kikyo dialogue here in November.

Hide contents

As the dots commentary picture in real time was mistakenly uploaded by kbs media team yesterday, it was taken down by some officials and managers' request out of concern about reporters swarming into the commentary venue.(which means dots is still hot here and many people are still following SS, hopefully there'll be DVD promotion teaser released pretty soon)

in brief dvd comment support team account(they said they would post detailed account tonight , I'll edit my post if there's somethig interesting), kikyo was very pleased to receive gifts (Iring, usb,,,) from dots fans and Kim eun-sook, dots writer seemed the most grateful and pleased about the gift as well.

as not only commentary but also special interviews were scheduled for kikyo yesterday, it's rumored from a source that only kikyo would meet up again soon  for couple commentary(ep 9 and 12), which made some fans doubt their meet up on a different day for only 30 min couple commentary.

on JTBC2 channel last week, they introduced kyo's regular haunts in hannamdong, one was a pizza place(kyo usually eats vegie pizza) and the other one was the eel place where kikyo went after baeksang( the place looked very small and narrow) and the owner of the eel place was interviewed and said that kyo made a reservation with it  herself  for her gang at baeksang night, her gang was kind of a noisy crowd with lots of cheers that night and she added that kyo's favorite dish was roasted pork rinds and chicken feet(those used to be really cheap street food for the poor and still cheap now).

ki and his movie team spotted having dinner together in a local area at exo concert night and ki was also spotted having meal with So JiSup at little octopus place in Jaecheon a few days ago, and it's said that ki's filming in chuncheon today.

a guy said in his blog that as a big van was passing by his car and blocking his way , he shouted using swear words to the driver, and then he realized  that there were sjk and shk in the van when it was time  of dots being filmed last year.

sorry if this has been posted, the scenes of sijin pinching moyeon's cheek in front of the refrigerator and laughers after sijin saying" it's a question" while they were kissing in ep16 were adlibs.

.p.s: In spite of the slight chance, I'm still looking forward to seeing kikyo together again at Seoul Drama Awards on Sep, 8th as Kikyo always exceeded our expectations lol,..

aww so nice to see and read your post again @SSulleim sigang.thank u so much :)

hope there is a bts of that scene when SJK pinching SHK cheek if it is adlib want to se her reaction :D

27 minutes ago, SSulleim said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks before for the translation.. Couldn't be patient...  :blink:

@SSulleim or is it @Sigang?...thank you very much for the info...been missing your inputs so badly especially now that we're on droughts...I'll be looking forward to your detailed trans of the DC-DotS come November...please visit our forum more often please...we would like to read/hear anything about our SS couple...guess the thirst is real...thanks again and :heart::) 

Thanks ssulleim. Really missing you. Finally...here you are giving us your info...thank you...really...really appreciate it. The adlib never been discussed before in this thread. I always thought to myself when SJK said Its a question during the shipwreck kiss is real and not scripted....and i was right....wooohooooo....  :D:wub:....i think i can't sleep tonight....

Awwwww thank you @SSulleim aka sigang, so nice seeing you around. And I'm pretty sure the whole squad in here missing your post also. And about that adlib, i knew it, yes my heart always told me it was adlib. How can that be a question, when saying i love you was statement :wub: You tell me Ki ;) 

@SSulleim Many thanks for stopping by and sharing your information... very much appreciated it. :wub: 

You always bring such a good news to us.... :lol: 

So it's another Adlibs :phew:..... He just can't help himself... :lol:

I am very happy knowing you are planning to share with us about the commentary... But it's Ok.. I hope you enjoy your DVD first... We'll be here patiently waiting :wub:

56 minutes ago, SSulleim said:

1 hour ago, SSulleim said:

Reveal hidden contents

thank you for sharing something to spazz about 

wonder where did the man saw shk & sjk inside the big van? could it be that it's the same van they used at BAA? sharing van is ❤

SJK adlibs comes from the heart just saying hehe

I hope their love story will end up like  Wallace Hou and Ruby Lin who are officially married now. their age gap is almost the same with SSC and they have kept their relationship secret and claiming they were just friends but here they are now, after 2 years they are finally official and married! sigh... wishful thinking..... i hope SSC will end up same as like them.

21 minutes ago, cezigaya said:

I hope their love story will end up like  Wallace Hou and Ruby Lin who are officially married now. their age gap is almost the same with SSC and they have kept their relationship secret and claiming they were just friends but here they are now, after 2 years they are finally official and married! sigh... wishful thinking..... i hope SSC will end up same as like them.

Please....  Don't take too long...  Kikyo...  Two years is toooo loooong...  Just get married, you two...  Soon 

By the way,  Joong ki was very "creative" in making some adlibs to express his feeling for Kyo...  Yes those adlibs were came from his heart,  his love for hye kyo...  

Soooo sweeeeet.....  

18 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Please....  Don't take too long...  Kikyo...  Two years is toooo loooong...  Just get married, you two...  Soon 

By the way,  Joong ki was very "creative" in making some adlibs to express his feeling for Kyo...  Yes those adlibs were came from his heart,  his love for hye kyo...  

Soooo sweeeeet.....  

i hope soon too...  but of course SJK is just starting his career so i think they will have to wait a little  

Just woke up and refresh this forum (lol, because this is one of my habits) and found a nice post from our dear @SSulleim aka sigang-nim! And feel glad that you greeted us with your info~ I am waiting for your next info~~~ 

Ah, KiKyo, why you do this to me. I always stay in this forum and searching over you two like crazy... but, I really like my life now since I joined this forum. Thanks, Mr. Song & Ms. Song because you brought me here. 

Good morning, comrades!

10 hours ago, SSulleim said:

Reveal hidden contents

here you areeee thank you very much^^

@SSulleim really thanks for your sharing. Your info make my day happyyyy.  17/11/16, i'm definite waiting here patiently for your translation on SS commentary.

@zsakikyo06 Yes, i want all the ad lib. So far i know are YSJ pinching KMY's cheek,  YSJ saying" it's a question" in Shipwreck kissing, YSJ sneaking his head to KMY's shoulder in car wash scene and YSJ wiping KMY's mouth in Subway scene.  Another two (merely my own feeling :blush::heart:) are YSJ touch KMY's lip before leaving to save YMJ and YSJ hold KMY's waist when they walk out from bomb.

@khalinkikyo JK expression & feeling was seeing by our eyes. We can feel that, we can JK. 

Archived