3 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Whether you like it or not, whether you realized it or not, most of us want a BLY or GH in our life. :wub::wub:

Is it possible they continue filming in Taiwan and release the same in Taiwan without Chinese government penalizing them? Dont know politics here. Im so desperate. :lol:

I just love you BLY and GH.:wub:

I don't think they will film in Taiwan course it's s a Beijing story. The setting is quite different and the background, extras ect won't fit.

Taiwan is just a releasing channel option.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

If you googled "上癮网络剧" our thread is on the 2nd page of google :w00t: Let's actively discussed about this and hope this will get on the 1st page and Chai Jidan will notice this and publish the book in English :D Because that's how Google works ;) 

Lol It's now on the first page of google ,It's the fourth site XD Lol!To all people who created and posted in this thread THANK YOU.ALL OF YOU ALWAYS COMPLETE MY DAY and seriously I have tests to take I will REAALLY LURK BACK NOW :3

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tjin Wahyu said:

Yes, i'm a bit desperate about how everything is going on here. I just can't relate how others have to enforce the religion law above human rights, it just doesn't make any sense.

I currently work on subbing the series into Indonesian, but coz of my busy schedule it maybe take sometime. 

I will ask my frend bout this but that's mean i need to coming out to her hihi.

@Tjin Wahyu Well, if you feel hesitate to come out, you can say my name to her. In hope she doesn't need to know anything about ya.. Just in case.. Hahahaha.. :sweatingbullets:

Ah, I'll be looking forward to watching your indo-sub then.. I'll subscribe later, please inform me your YT channel..

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes yes I'm planning the DVD either way because I want the merchandises that might come along with it:w00t: It's just that I hope that airing the uncut scene won't hamper the sales of the DVD. I want them to make many profits from the DVD and provide us a much better quality of Season 2. 

@skeletonworks Couraging people to buy the dvd then.. I don't even know why this answer cross my mind.. :D *facepalm* Or, let's just hope someone will upload the uncut version in these late months of the year. So it will make people to buy the dvd if they're dying (just like me) to see the uncut version..

Ugh.. I give in to the madness. Been lurking on this one since it was 20 pages and its already near a 100. How it flies. Many thanks to everyone who have been translating the novel and eps and as well as adding lots of lovely content to satisfy my daily dose of 'Addicted'.:wub: 

• Like 5

damn! i am so amazed, its been a few days the Season 1 of addicted since it ended prematurely, yet so many people got stuck to rape scene including me, so many versions why did it happen, what pushed Gu hai to do such thing, i cannot imagine the pain BLY had to bear, as i have read "the pain excruciating almost to his intestines, gross, but i guess Gu hai has a big "thing" hahahaha... and BLY was virgin... if only  the rape thing was just a rough sex then it may pleasure BLY and get him moan/groan gu hai's name in front of shi hui, as BLY gets drowned into lust and sensation...shi hui could have been witnessed that BLY really fell for Gu hai... but as the novelist defines that scene, its bloody, full of revenge, ravage-savage-like.. awww... i couldn't imagine BLY had to bear those...

if i could only infiltrate myself to the novel, I would "B**tch slap shi hui, back and forth, to get her back to her sanity... out of her effing scheme! hahaha my god! shes getting into my nerves! 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GMLA06 said:

More like move outside that building ASAP XD Lol Johnny is so Ughhh XD I can't describe.

WELL THOSE PHEROMONES TRAVEL VERY FAR IT STILL REACHES US XD

Can pheromone transmit through smirks? Because, I swear, Johnny's smirk is sooo ugh!!! XD

18 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Whether you like it or not, whether you realized it or not, most of us want a BLY or GH in our life. :wub::wub:

Is it greedy of me if I want both of them? No? Then I'll take a set of YuZhou, please! 

Is it possible they continue filming in Taiwan and release the same in Taiwan without Chinese government penalizing them? Dont know politics here. Im so desperate. :lol:

I think if the filming are done in Taiwan, there is nothing that Chinese govt can do to about the filming itself. But, I am not sure on how the Chinese govt would think on CJD and the actors. Will the govt consider them criminals because it, or not? I don't know that much on Chinese govt policies.

On airing the uncut version on Taiwan: if CJD agrees with this, the Taiwan media must be giving CJD profits enough to cover the expected sale of DVD. Maybe even sponsoring the second season. She might wont need to sell DVDs anymore but might still do it anyway with specials such as interviews, BTS, photobooks (who does not want a photobook of the boys!?). There are LOTS of ways to capitalise on Addicted and its stars now. I guess, this is what CJD negotiating right now.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Can pheromone transmit through smirks? Because, I swear, Johnny's smirk is sooo ugh!!! XD

Is it greedy of me if I want both of them? No? Then I'll take a set of YuZhou, please! 

I think if the filming are done in Taiwan, there is nothing that Chinese govt can do to about the filming itself. But, I am not sure on how the Chinese govt would think on CJD and the actors. Will the govt consider them criminals because it, or not? I don't know that much on Chinese govt policies.

On airing the uncut version on Taiwan: if CJD agrees with this, the Taiwan media must be giving CJD profits enough to cover the expected sale of DVD. Maybe even sponsoring the second season. She might wont need to sell DVDs anymore but might still do it anyway with specials such as interviews, BTS, photobooks (who does not want a photobook of the boys!?). There are LOTS of ways to capitalise on Addicted and its stars now. I guess, this is what CJD negotiating right now.

Everything you mentioned about the DVD and photobooks...THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't think this would be a good idea, the tension is still there between China and Taiwan, because there have been activist groups in Taiwan fighting for their country to be independent for quite some time now. They wouldn't get into any legal trouble I believe, you're free to go anywhere and tons of people travel to film in different locations but I'm not sure if they would get good reactions from netizens in China. Any wrong mistake showing that CJD/the cast/crew favoring Taiwan over China can get them really bad press.

I'm not sure if you know of the Tzuyu scandal or not, but look at her, by simply waving the Taiwanese flag that poor girl got into so much political trouble. I thought they just got banned from airing the entire series, and essentially doing anything related to "Addicted", like fanmeets and the DVD, but can they not film it and just air it on YouTube and other sites? Though the main audience is within China so they would be losing a huge market... I think CJD will just have to lay low for awhile, plus it seems like she doesn't have any funds leftover for the second season unless someone sponsors them. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thoron said:

I didn't realize there was a link. Damn i almost missed that. 

Yo guys. to those who havent, Check it out. @alvinboi just gave us a majestic gift!

Speaking of majestic.. 

Are you team "MAJESTIC object " or team "little MONSTER" lol

Go read his awesome translation of CHAPTER 97 now to help you decide. 

Once again,  @alvinboi you are a blessing to this thread! Thank you. (see i told you you can do it. Now do the rest. Kidding. But won't complain if you do. :) )

Yea I realised the irony too! lol. But I still kept that. It's more like a cheeky way of calling it. The word "little" doesn't carry any meaning of small. You know... GH's one is "majestic"... BLY's one is "comparable" to his... >_<

4 hours ago, hleeg said:

I'm another lurker. I just managed to show my husband chapter 97 (thank you alvinboi!)  before he left for a 2 day conference. I look forward to my reward when he returns...  We're both  Addicts now and we couldn't have managed without the discussions & links in this forum. Thanks all!

have fun reading it with him~ #ifyouknowwhatimean *inappropriate wink* lol

Poll check: How many of you guys are watching Addicted with friends, boyfriend, significant other?

1 hour ago, GMLA06 said:

It was preferred to be Hai Lou Yin (Heroin:AN ADDICTIVE DRUG described by Gu Hai's cousin ) Lol now we know where Heroin/Addicted came from Gosh CJD you are really someone.

P.S why is Gu Hai's cousin a guy isn't he a girl in the novel ?

P.P.S . CAN ANYBODY SHOW ME PICS OF CJD ? 

Gu Hai has a female cousin called Fang Fei (she didn't appear in the series, I think). Gu Yang is his brother.

43 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

I just love you BLY and GH.:wub:

I'm not sure if I want a GH in my life... >_<

• Like 1

Recent years China has tighten their media censorship. Most recent censorship was the mega TV production on Empress Wu where the costumes were deemed too revealing and the production team was forced to edit the the entire series.

The setting in the novel although is in Beijing can be easily be adapted in Taiwan. But not sure if it's a good thing for the team especially for the actors if they go there and film the second season. The KPOP group TWICE was dropped from many China shows including a New Year Countdown concert after the taiwanese member was shown waving the taiwanese flag.

Anyway, on the series, it definitely has material for 2 more seasons. The current season the most only covers 1/5 of the novel. Besides the SH saga, there's also the confrontation with GH's father, then the accident and the 8 years separation. Then we have the reunion and developments leading to the wedding. However, i think It is difficult to replicate the settings as a lot of it takes place in the military with BLY being an ace fighter jet pilot and his tough training under this extremely strict commander. I read somewhere in an interview, the author may consider changing BLY's occupation to facilitate drama adaptation.

The author took a great dose of creative liberty in writing the second part. There's one part BLY can just fly the fighter jet to HK to rescue GH. But who cares about reality, I just want to read about BLY and GH's love :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, hryy said:

Recent years China has tighten their media censorship. Most recent censorship was the mega TV production on Empress Wu where the costumes were deemed too revealing and the production team was forced to edit the the entire series.

The setting in the novel although is in Beijing can be easily be adapted in Taiwan. But not sure if it's a good thing for the team especially for the actors if they go there and film the second season. The KPOP group TWICE was dropped from many China shows including a New Year Countdown concert after the taiwanese member was shown waving the taiwanese flag.

Anyway, on the series, it definitely has material for 2 more seasons. The current season the most only covers 1/5 of the novel. Besides the SH saga, there's also the confrontation with GH's father, then the accident and the 8 years separation. Then we have the reunion and developments leading to the wedding. However, i think It is difficult to replicate the settings as a lot of it takes place in the military with BLY being an ace fighter jet pilot and his tough training under this extremely strict commander. I read somewhere in an interview, the author may consider changing BLY's occupation to facilitate drama adaptation.

The author took a great dose of creative liberty in writing the second part. There's one part BLY can just fly the fighter jet to HK to rescue GH. But who cares about reality, I just want to read about BLY and GH's love :D

They are going to need to make film adaptations because, well its how movies and TV works. You can't film everything in a book due to restrictions or it just not being able to flow with the plot of the series. Regardless of that, I just hope to be able to see this series continue! :D

• Like 2

Hello~

Ex-lurker here! =]

Thought I'd finally join since I wanted to support this beautiful, beautiful cause~^^ lol

Here's to hoping season 2 will get made without any hitches, as well as the DVD being made! Soon... hopefully. T^T

• Like 2

Just finished Ep15 eng sub...WOW can anyone be more cute,idiot,romantic than GH...How cutely he justifies spending all money...BLY too looked cute when he says that person is lunatic...OMG...I was laughing even after watching....I just want to watch uncut scenes....

• Like 1

The frustrations i felt since addicted had to sign off prematurely is now getting gone, subsiding little by little, as you guys update us with latest happenings of the lead casts, the mini concerts, fans-day and interviews keep us entertained and somehow eases the resentment all of us had to live with... 

watching the entire episodes for the nth time somehow re-live the memories, and how we got the "addiction" in just one hook... reading the translated novels/spoilers get us to exact moment/feeling that gu hai and BLy felt, it walks us through from the every street they stepped onto, to the every corners of BLY's home, even the details of his room, flower pots, underwears, why is that the cast don't usually change their clothes hahaha, they keep on wearing the same clothes hahaha.. excluding the uniform of course, how many times BLY wear that layering attire (collared shirt inside the knitted sweatshirt) and the black tanktop of gu hai.. even BLY's dad doesnt change clothes until his wedding hahaha

how their school bags represent their "being together", 
the significance of their bicycle,
the fondness of BLY's father to Da Hai
why Bly's grandmother had to speak once hahaha (when she was on the massage chair)
and so many things that kept them closer that combined their both worlds...

omg.. im in tears now...

Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart! hahaha

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Just finished Ep15 eng sub...WOW can anyone be more cute,idiot,romantic than GH...How cutely he justifies spending all money...BLY too looked cute when he says that person is lunatic...OMG...I was laughing even after watching....I just want to watch uncut scenes....

LINK PLEASE

• Like 2

1 hour ago, delishowz said:

Ugh.. I give in to the madness. Been lurking on this one since it was 20 pages and its already near a 100. How it flies. Many thanks to everyone who have been translating the novel and eps and as well as adding lots of lovely content to satisfy my daily dose of 'Addicted'.:wub: 

Most us started off as lurkers but somewhere along the line, we all caved and gave into it! I think I caved when it got to page 50ish? I started lurking from day one >.> LOL

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Most us started off as lurkers but somewhere along the line, we all caved and gave into it! I think I caved when it got to page 50ish? I started lurking from day one >.> LOL

My lurking started end of LS SS1 and was lurking til the end of SS2. Decided to join when this forum page was still 7 pages. It's too addicting to not for this webseries.

• Like 3