Just now, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

sorry, but it's incurable.

Just now, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

Thanks!! you are now my SAVIOR!! hehehehe

thanks for the video. because of my addiction to this web series, i came up registered to this forum. :) just now! looking forward seeing more of this web series, though hearing some sad news that season 2 is still blurred to be shown on the web screen, still crossing my fingers on it. I just can't get over yet to heroin. argggh.. i am dead!

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, lalatelev said:

I think the author mentioned in numerous interviews that she would retain all the cast! At least that's what I know so far haha. 

Yep, based on one of her latest interviews it seems to imply that the wedding scene will be at the end of season 2, which would mean there will be no season 3. But I would rather have a longer season 2 than having to wait another year for the next season hahaha. 

They better gives me 30 episodes worth then! I also hate waiting for another season but why do I got the feeling that everything gonna be rush if they crammed everything into season 2 and they probably won't shoot 30 episodes right? Most probably 20 episodes max? If it's like this, in season 2, 70% most probably is drama while 30% about meeting again after separation, Guhai chasing Luoyin again, Guhai's proposal & them getting married... Hmm... The fact that they can fit this in season 2 means that there's probably a lot of smuts in the novel during this time period that of course you can't show it in the series.... So cut all the smuts, we'd get a plausible season 2 finale :w00t: (a bit gutted no smex though ^_^)

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes MTE. My eyes almost popped out when I read that. Very misleading... I don't know why but I feel like it also gives the impression that this series has low quality content. Is it really necessary to even mention that? And how do they know they're gay anyway :mellow: It really irritates me!

I hate to burst some bubbles, especially those of people who think it making onto TIME is great and means it'll create a huge impact in America where they'll find huge support...

Because, as an Asian from California (huge Asian population and probably most accepting of them in America), Americans aren't all that fond of Chinese people. It has to do with politics, culture, and economics. I won't go in depth with that because I don't want to state false facts. Anyway, point being, a huge portion of Americans aren't fond of China and Chinese people, much less homosexuals (the same-sex marriage legalization aside because a large population still oppose it despite the ruling). It's unlikely people will do anything more than glance at this article if they're not into BL (and almost no one I know in California is into BL unless you're into Asian culture first aka k-pop. Even a majority of Asians aren't into and rather dislike Asian culture). The LGBT community over here is actually not as accepting as people think. I'm friends with plenty of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people and actively fought for same-sex marriage so I'm quite aware of how the community atmosphere is. Gays and lesbians don't like bisexuals, sometimes don't even like each other, and they dislike minority LGBT groups - mainly Asians. Americans usually also don't understand our love of pale, good-looking people - or at least what we deem as good-looking. If you want to be accepted as an Asian LGBT, your chances are much higher if you're tan and buff. I don't want to over generalize and I can't speak on behalf of ALL of America, but I'm speaking based on my experience as a born-and-raised Asian American in the most liberal state.

Of course, there's always the chance they'll find support in America because of this, but do I expect a huge uproar from America...? Not really :/

Edit: There's a stereotype (that runs in America) that anything from China is "low quality" - I believe that includes media related products.

Edit 2: There's a reason why I decided to move to Asia and turn my BL novels into a series, and not stay in America to do it...

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, samscheetah said:

yeah I have experienced that when started watching Hormones the series,too . The plot seems to be normal and fit for teenage ages, but the more you watch, darker things appear, especially season 2 :v, and I felt that the main idea about teenage issues was not anymore.\

Timmy's car loll

Galaxy style is still on trend haha

Moreover, Timmy loves wearing contact lens 

Wah Zhouzhou's taste is erm... exquisite lol... I noticed a cat headrest!!!! He's such a cat lover!!!!! Zhouzhou come, come to my house. I have a fluffy handsome cat, who's just like Guhai, short tempered lol

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes MTE. My eyes almost popped out when I read that. Very misleading... I don't know why but I feel like it also gives the impression that this series has low quality content. Is it really necessary to even mention that? And how do they know they're gay anyway :mellow: It really irritates me!

I get what you mean, as if only gay actors can act in gay roles haha. But like someone else here said, they could just be referring to the roles and not the actors!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, guhai said:

I hate to burst some bubbles, especially those of people who think it making onto TIME is great and means it'll create a huge impact in America where they'll find huge support...

Because, as an Asian from California (huge Asian population and probably most accepting of them in America), Americans aren't all that fond of Chinese people. It has to do with politics, culture, and economics. I won't go in depth with that because I don't want to state false facts. Anyway, point being, a huge portion of Americans aren't fond of China and Chinese people, much less homosexuals (the same-sex marriage legalization aside because a large population still oppose it despite the ruling). It's unlikely people will do anything more than glance at this article if they're not into BL (and almost no one I know in California is into BL unless you're into Asian culture first aka k-pop). The LGBT community over here is actually not as accepting as people think. I'm friends with plenty of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people and actively fought for same-sex marriage so I'm quite aware of how the community atmosphere is. Gays and lesbians don't like bisexuals, sometimes don't even like each other, and they dislike minority LGBT groups - mainly Asians. Americans usually also don't understand our love of pale, good-looking people - or at least what we deem as good-looking. If you want to be accepted as an Asian LGBT, your chances are much higher if you're tan and buff. I don't want to over generalize and I can't speak on behalf of ALL of America, but I'm speaking based on my experience as a born-and-raised Asian American in the most liberal state.

Of course, there's always the chance they'll find support in America because of this, but do I expect a huge uproar from America...? Not really :/

Edit: There's a stereotype (that runs in America) that anything from China is "low quality" - I believe that includes media related products.

Yea I don't think them making it into TIME means that it has some huge impact in America or anything. I was more surprised that this relatively small unknown web series could become the catalyst for debate regarding censorship in China, and that the story would actually be picked up by foreign media at all. 

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, lalatelev said:

I get what you mean, as if only gay actors can act in gay roles haha. But like someone else here said, they could just be referring to the roles and not the actors!

But the phrase "it's predominantly gay casts" and I pretty much assume "casts" means the actors themselves or am I failing my English? :( After I read that part, I have no desire to read the rest of the story... If they can simply write like this, I have not much faith in their overall content...

@tea4two Thanks for sharing the clips! I've never seen this clip before. I hope it would be in the UNCUT DVD. Still fingers cross that the DVD would be sell from Taiwan...

20 minutes ago, guhai said:

Because, as an Asian from California (huge Asian population and probably most accepting of them in America), Americans aren't all that fond of Chinese people. It has to do with politics, culture, and economics. I won't go in depth with that because I don't want to state false facts. Anyway, point being, a huge portion of Americans aren't fond of China and Chinese people, much less homosexuals (the same-sex marriage legalization aside because a large population still oppose it despite the ruling). It's unlikely people will do anything more than glance at this article if they're not into BL (and almost no one I know in California is into BL unless you're into Asian culture first aka k-pop). The LGBT community over here is actually not as accepting as people think. I'm friends with plenty of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people and actively fought for same-sex marriage so I'm quite aware of how the community atmosphere is. Gays and lesbians don't like bisexuals, sometimes don't even like each other, and they dislike minority LGBT groups - mainly Asians. Americans usually also don't understand our love of pale, good-looking people - or at least what we deem as good-looking. If you want to be accepted as an Asian LGBT, your chances are much higher if you're tan and buff. I don't want to over generalize and I can't speak on behalf of ALL of America, but I'm speaking based on my experience as a born-and-raised Asian American in the most liberal state.

@guhai I believe everything you said here is spot on.. I can't speak for the west coast cali, but from east coast NY, it's pretty much the same thing. Gaysians are often overlooked as the minorities within the LGBT community. Racism is pretty blatant. I also agree on the perception of China - it's always deemed as "low class" or "low quality" if anything is affiliated with China. In general, America is a such a big country, most typical avg americans do not care what happens beyond their reality tv sets.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lalatelev said:

Yea I don't think them making it into TIME means that it has some huge impact in America or anything. I was more surprised that this relatively small unknown web series could become the catalyst for debate regarding censorship in China, and that the story would actually be picked up by foreign media at all. 

Not to mention, TIME has lost a bit of credibility over the years due changes in how they write and sources they used. As someone who studies business and political science (working on my Masters towards these right now), this magazine has been brought up time and time again in discussions in my classes. 

• Like 2

A reporter interview:

Chai Jidan said the uncut version of season1 has high opportunity to be shown in Taiwan. For season2, she said she would use the main existing actors and would launch it in the beginning of next year (2017). 

Warning: I translated from Thai lanuage again (not translate from the original-Chinese). If anyone can understand Chinese, please confirm. For the original source, please follow the link below.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

WHAT IS THIS?! Sorry I chuckled. It's insensitive of me but it's just so funny.. You don't have to rape him to feel sorry for him you know :D

It's okay you don't need to translate it. I think we all get the general idea of what happened. My friend also offered to translate it because she said I'm so obsessed with this rape scene :w00t: I'm not. I swear! It's just that reading different version of it drove me crazy. Someone said Luoyin's head bled but my friend said it didn't but it's his down there that was bleeding... I hate to think that Guhai raped him and hit him at the same time... That's just horrible... To me, it's still understandable that he bled down there because it was too rough but for Guhai to also hit him until he injured him, it's too much for me and sounds worse than I thought it would be... 

@skeletonworks I've read through the rape chpt again. If anyone wants to know more, go to Link 30 chp 127.

Here's the summary:

1) No blood during the scene, it just says BLY expression was really pale and fainted when GH was done with his business.

2) No head bleeding, I must have mis-read something - in was like GH pat BLY head and ask "was it painful my dear?"

3) More details came during the next chp, when the doctor was treating BLY

4) BLY fainted because his A-hole was really sensitive and it was too painful for him to withstand (sounded ridiculous I KNOW, but that's what was being written, I personally can't believe myself too)

5) When the doctor was treating his anal tract with medicine, to prevent infection, he instructed GH to hold BLY down

6) Over the course of the treatment, BLY woke up and fainted about 4-5 times in between consciousness due to the intense pain 

7) Needless to say, GH was there throughout and he was extremely remorseful

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

A reporter interview:

Chai Jidan said the uncut version of season1 has high opportunity to be shown in Taiwan. For season2, she said she would use the main existing actors and would launch it in the beginning of next year (2017). 

Warning: I translated from Thai lanuage again (not translate from the original-Chinese). If anyone can understand Chinese, please confirm. For the original source, please follow the link below.

It's a Taiwanese media report.. There could be a possibility that Season 1 (including uncut vers) will be screened in Taiwan.

Season 2 will retain the original casts, and will be screened early next year.

Then again from experience, Taiwan media love to sensationalized their news and publications, so take their reports with a grain of salt. But there is always these possibilities for sure!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Leo456 said:

A reporter interview:

Yep! Pretty much on point :) 

12 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

But the phrase "it's predominantly gay casts" and I pretty much assume "casts" means the actors themselves or am I failing my English? :( After I read that part, I have no desire to read the rest of the story... If they can simply write like this, I have not much faith in their overall content...

@tea4two Thanks for sharing the clips! I've never seen this clip before. I hope it would be in the UNCUT DVD. Still fingers cross that the DVD would be sell from Taiwan...

Haha me trying to give them some benefit of doubt lol. 

Wow if the next series is really only going to come out next year, how are we going to wait the remaining 10 months of 2016 out :o 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Yep! Pretty much on point :) 

Haha me trying to give them some benefit of doubt lol. 

Wow if the next series is really only going to come out next year, how are we going to wait the remaining 10 months of 2016 out :o 

Read the novel and memorize every single scene, detail and dialog.

• Like 4