12 minutes ago, delishowz said:

Wow. Someone here did say she's a model right. She looks very different with that makeup on. The power of make up i guess. :blink:

yeah she's a runway model :"> and her face edge is super sharp

6ee0b414jw1f12922cipaj20q00yowk7.jpg

8 minutes ago, chris1987 said:

Managed to read the entire novel.. Their marriage scene was really funny and romantic. When GH arrive to fetch BLY he managed to answer all the questions but BLY cant even answer one when he went and fetch GH.  

Could you explain to me on chapter 20 of volume 1 about GH and his army discharge? It seems that GH is much more older,isn't he? And in the dramas too

Tattoo exposed on the dramas whoops whoops

D2_M_Thuong_An_Tap_10_HD_Vietsub_mkv_sna

• Like 11

Its starting to sound like a REHAB here.. 

"Umm hello. I'm blah blah..  Got addicted to ADDICTED because blah blah.. "

..except this time, no one wants to recover or get rid of the addiction. 

I wonder if there's a lost soul out there who's lookin for HEROIN the actual addictive substance and then stumbles here. that would be funny. 

Get your confessions in Guys. 

Dr. Bai Lou Yin and Dr. Gu Hai are coming in shortly.. our resident THERAPISTS

For the meantime, allow nurse JIN LULU to attend to you. (see picture from previous page. I cant believe it but she's actually.. Oh nvm.)

• Like 12

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you for writing this, @guhai, lovely fic as ever! Looking forward for more!

My favorite line:

"No, but if it makes you happy, you can call me your wife too.”

haha! Soooo Gu Hai! XD

Thanks! Honestly, as much as I like what I've written for Already Addicted, I almost want to redo the whole thing with a more "in-character" version. Though, I don't even know what "in-character" would entail once they're married. I like my version of Guhai but my version of Luoyin seems a bit...over affectionate? I don't know if that's true though, because I have no clue what he's like near the end of the original novel. It's rather difficult writing fanfics that revolve around their marriage because I've never read the original Mandarin novel. Getting summaries is good for knowing timelines but there's no way I can grasp all the emotional development that occurs between their teenage years up to their marriage without proper understanding of Mandarin...which is basically essential for writing effective fanfics |:

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, chris1987 said:

Managed to read the entire novel.. Their marriage scene was really funny and romantic. When GH arrive to fetch BLY he managed to answer all the questions but BLY cant even answer one when he went and fetch GH.  

OMG! Spoiler please? XD

4 minutes ago, guhai said:

Thanks! Honestly, as much as I like what I've written for Already Addicted, I almost want to redo the whole thing with a more "in-character" version. Though, I don't even know what "in-character" would entail once they're married. I like my version of Guhai but my version of Luoyin seems a bit...over affectionate? I don't know if that's true though, because I have no clue what he's like near the end of the original novel. It's rather difficult writing fanfics that revolve around their marriage because I've never read the original Mandarin novel. Getting summaries is good for knowing timelines but there's no way I can grasp all the emotional development that occurs between their teenage years up to their marriage without proper understanding of Mandarin...which is basically essential for writing effective fanfics |:

Well, my guess is, after manage to break his barrier and established a healthy marriage, GH and BLY will change for better.

GH will be less jealous against others that he perceives will harm his relation with BLY. He is secured enough knowing that BLY really love him to the point of agreeing to his marriage's proposal. He will retain his playful and aggressive nature but also more mature. He will be possessive to BLY still, but will be able to control his possessiveness, unlike during his youth.

BLY will be more comfortable in expressing his love to GH, though maybe he will be still reserved. He will still maintain his cool demeanor but he will smile more. He tries to be independent from GH, but when he gets hit hard by trouble, only GH can provide solace and calm him.

That's my guess in their future, at least in three years after their marriage. Beyond that, well I guess it depends heavily on what kind of problems and experiences that they face and share as couple.

• Like 5

Episode 14 thoughts

Spoiler

What Gu Hai said on the rooftop is really sweet!!! It's not that nice to speak ill of Bai LuoYin's dad like that, but I can feel the emotional connection GH was trying to make with BLY, especially at a time when BLY needed someone to comfort the most. Also, I'm not sure if they did something before they woke up in bed,,, Gonna KIV this.

To correct what I said earlier, Gu Yang (GY) is Gu Hai's paternal cousin, not his brother. My bad. :sweatingbullets:

I'm really confused with his scenes. GY went for the dinner but didn't introduce himself or explain his purpose of visit. When he's at their house, he kept complaining about how bad the house design and layout is. How can he be so not subtle and courteous at GH's place in front of his friend BLY too. When he talks to GH & BLY, he paces in the room like a supervisor. I would have been so annoyed by someone like him. However, since GH didn't find him weird and he is quite close to him, I think he just has a weird/ introverted personality for now.

LOL. The moment GY leaves, BLY dashes into the room. And that smile on BLY's face! Gosh!! He knew GH was going to tease him and actually was preparing for it all this while. He's hiding but he looked so much like he wanted GH to tease. After that, they were in bed. AND I DIED. lol. Something definitely was cut here... GH... :D

Also, while they were in bed, GH told BLY about his childhood with GY. He said he cries when he is chasing a kite that has flown away, but GY laughs instead. He explained that this implies he is kind while GY is evil. Erm... This connection is a bit far-fetched, in my opinion...

LOL. The Ji Ba joke is funny. Thanks to what the explanation I read here though. The episode cut off the part where BLY explained the joke... ==

And Jiang Yuan, the mother of all things bad. Her scheming mind shines so brightly that it turns night to day. Gosh. She tried to do some damage on the relationship between BLY, Aunty Zou and his dad. Also, she actually told BLY crudely, "After graduating from 4 years of studies, those low-class citizens will still be low-class citizens". :angry:

GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! BLY doesn't want Jiang Yuan to come over to disturb their lives... He wants to do the private things with GH so badly.. My mind has gone off tangent here. lolll. Yes, please do change the lock on the door, GH. :D

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, thoron said:

Its starting to sound like a REHAB here.. 

"Umm hello. I'm blah blah..  Got addicted to ADDICTED because blah blah.. "

..except this time, no one wants to recover or get rid of the addiction. 

Get your confessions in Guys. 

Dr. Bai Lou Yin and Dr. Gu Hai are coming in shortly.. our resident THERAPISTS

Hahahaha, seriously! It really is starting to sound like some sort of rehab.

Hello~ my name is AddictedAddict, and I'm an addict. Obviously~:P and I don't think I ever want to be cured from this.:lol: lol

Also, since the doctors will be getting here shortly, may I request a full body check-up by Dr. Gu Hai?:wub::phew::sweatingbullets::lol: LOL

I kid, I kid~ (Not really.:D Hehehe)

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, chris1987 said:

I have a few questions. Did GH or BLY's personality change from their school days into their adult life? Are there any significant changes to the way they behave around each other in their adult life? Please reply using the spoiler box. Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

yeah she's a runway model :"> and her face edge is super sharp

6ee0b414jw1f12922cipaj20q00yowk7.jpg

Could you explain to me on chapter 20 of volume 1 about GH and his army discharge? It seems that GH is much more older,isn't he? And in the dramas too

Tattoo exposed on the dramas whoops whoops

D2_M_Thuong_An_Tap_10_HD_Vietsub_mkv_sna

I must be blind...but wheres the tattoo? Hahaha

1 hour ago, chris1987 said:

The temptation to just read the novel is real!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

I must be blind...but wheres the tattoo? Hahaha

The temptation to just read the novel is real!

in BLY's left upper arm, the black smudges...they were moving so it caught blurred... 

im not so sure if it's a tattoo or a birthmark...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Episode 14 thoughts

Reveal hidden contents

What Gu Hai said on the rooftop is really sweet!!! It's not that nice to speak ill of Bai LuoYin's dad like that, but I can feel the emotional connection GH was trying to make with BLY, especially at a time when BLY needed someone to comfort the most. Also, I'm not sure if they did something before they woke up in bed,,, Gonna KIV this.

To correct what I said earlier, Gu Yang (GY) is Gu Hai's paternal cousin, not his brother. My bad. :sweatingbullets:

I'm really confused with his scenes. GY went for the dinner but didn't introduce himself or explain his purpose of visit. When he's at their house, he kept complaining about how bad the house design and layout is. How can he be so not subtle and courteous at GH's place in front of his friend BLY too. When he talks to GH & BLY, he paces in the room like a supervisor. I would have been so annoyed by someone like him. However, since GH didn't find him weird and he is quite close to him, I think he just has a weird/ introverted personality for now.

LOL. The moment GY leaves, BLY dashes into the room. And that smile on BLY's face! Gosh!! He knew GH was going to tease him and actually was preparing for it all this while. He's hiding but he looked so much like he wanted GH to tease. After that, they were in bed. AND I DIED. lol. Something definitely was cut here... GH... :D

Also, while they were in bed, GH told BLY about his childhood with GY. He said he cries when he is chasing a kite that has flown away, but GY laughs instead. He explained that this implies he is kind while GY is evil. Erm... This connection is a bit far-fetched, in my opinion...

LOL. The Ji Ba joke is funny. Thanks to what the explanation I read here though. The episode cut off the part where BLY explained the joke... ==

And Jiang Yuan, the mother of all things bad. Her scheming mind shines so brightly that it turns night to day. Gosh. She tried to do some damage on the relationship between BLY, Aunty Zou and his dad. Also, she actually told BLY crudely, "After graduating from 4 years of studies, those low-class citizens will still be low-class citizens". :angry:

GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! BLY doesn't want Jiang Yuan to come over to disturb their lives... He wants to do the private things with GH so badly.. My mind has gone off tangent here. lolll. Yes, please do change the lock on the door, GH. :D

i have got one question.. whats the real story behind the kite flying when Gh and GY were kids, what does gu hai meant about this... i dont get the logic... hahahah.. im kinda slow in figurative terms... hahaha... 

• Like 1

Welcome all the new members!!!

So when I watched all the episodes today, I have some weird thought:

• I wanna ship Papa Hai and Papa Yi. Is it weird??? I know both of them are married but......
  • Shi Hui + Lu Lu ??? Both of them are scarred by a relationship with men so they seek comfort from the other side...? :rolleyes:
  • I can't find anyone to pair GY with........

OMG. the actress who plays Lu Lu is beautiful. I guess the make-up really makes her face shine. I remember one of my friend who works as a make-up artist once said: "People who present in television or any public event are like pieces of art. They have many artists work on their appearance: hair, stylist, make-up.....So while it is nice to obverse them, it is very misleading to use their images as standard....." I can kinda see her words in this case. The Lu Lu in the series and the above images are very different xD.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I have a few questions. Did GH or BLY's personality change from their school days into their adult life? Are there any significant changes to the way they behave around each other in their adult life? Please reply using the spoiler box. Thanks in advance. :)

@alvinboi

in my opinion, they both underwent a great development of personality in their 8 years of separation. now that both of them were adult, their personality somehow matured & 8 years of separation did make them walk their own path.

in book 1, both of them depended too much to each other. 24/7 they always together, not being able to be separated, not to mention their hot blooded teenage hormone too. as adult, they both now had their own responsibility, which are not small considering how successful both of them. of course their old habits all still there (jealousy, insecurity, stubbornness, etc), but they somehow stopped acting so rash like before. no more drama like kidnapping, rape, eloping.

• Like 11

This is the first time that I've created an account just for this. And this is the first time that I've got addicted to a gay series. I'd seen a lot of gay movies (not series because I got boring) but this one is different. I've just watched this last night and now I'm done and it's killing me. Please tell me that they will release the season 2 as soon as possible!!! I miss them both. *cries in the corner*.

Ps: I forgot. Please inform me if they will release the uncut scene for episode 14 and 15 (not sure if that are the episodes) I know you know what I am feeling right now. Hahahaha. Thank you!

Ps: Sorry for my bad english. Btw, I'm a fan from Philippines. God bless us all. 

Edited by mctmy8
  • Like 5

GRR .. i cannot download with eng subs .. what to do ? :( .. i want it watch it over and over again, but i think theres no more down loader who will support with eng subs .. does anyone knows how to download it in youtube with eng subs with a trusted and fast downloader ? :( ..

im so Addicted on this web series ..

• Like 3

A few pages back, somebody asked about how everybody discovered this series, so I wanted to share my story (I would find that post and quote it, but lazy).

Anyway, I am a writer. I wrote a story some time ago that featured a gay couple. They were not the main point of the story, they were side characters, but it was my first time writing a story where it was important to mention somebody's sexuality. Usually my shorts rarely feature romance, and if they do, they are mostly inspired by something that has happened to me in the past and things I wanted to happen (and since I am a straight girl living in a somewhat conservative country, my experiences are limited). This time I really wanted to write a realistic story and feature a variety of characters. One of my friends who always reviews my stories is gay and he loved it and asked me to write a short (it is in chapters now) that has a gay storyline as its main plotline, so I went and did exactly that. It was also inspired by two events that happened to me in the past, 2 chance encounters really, neither of them lasted for more than a couple of seconds but both affected me enough to remember them and write a story around them (well not really cause the only thing that is the same is the rain and that is as much I will say before I eventually share the story with the world). I just wanted to portray my main characters, the two people, two guys falling for each other, as normal and relatable people (which they are). I wanted to show that love is love, no matter who the 'players' are. Gay love is just the same as straight love, and sometimes in stories I don't really see it portrayed as such. And I absolutely wanted it to have a happy ending and less drama and tragedies, but still ups and downs, just like any other relationship. Anyway, to get back on point, I wanted to watch some BL movies and shows to see how they portray love between men and I ended up finding Addicted in my suggestions on Youtube. It was the day the first episode got subbed. Since that moment, I really could not get enough of it. I really love this show. So that is how I ended up here. :) I wanted to find people who I can talk to about this amazing, addicting series that should have at least 20 seasons. I usually just lurk here, but I had to make an account cause I really like analyzing and breaking down scenes with people to find even the smallest of details that could be somehow important in the future. That's it!

• Like 6