33 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Okay I'm done translating Chapter 97. Woohoo!

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

English translation for Chapter 97: here

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

thank you so much @alvinboi i'm feeling hot right now... hahhaa

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
33 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

****** This link below contains restricted content that is not suitable for the young. ******

Source and credits are included in the document. If you want to know more about the story, read here.

Enjoy~

OMG you're an angel! I saw Zhouzhou licking his lips after that heavy cut.. So they've been k.i.s.s.i.n.g.... And I noticed Johnny quickly pulled the cover over his leg.. Hmm... hahahahaha... Watching the series and reading the translated chapter really gives me a very wild imagination....

34 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hide contents

Enjoy~

@alvinboi thank you very much for the translation of chapte 97. i know how hard & tiring to translate chinese novel. and you did great job string up word by word :wub:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

It's pretty tough to do one chapter. Content aside, I'm still not used to some of the words. T^T Also, I saw 16 anonymous people reading the document earlier. Who are you guys~ xD

Oh my god, same. Website statistics are telling me I have at least 2,500 "unique" (non-repeat) readers for my GH/LY or JY/ZZ stories and I've met ~15...

:astonished:??? Who are you people D:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, guhai said:

Oh my god, same. Website statistics are telling me I have at least 2,500 "unique" (non-repeat) readers for my GH/LY or JY/ZZ stories and I've met ~15...

The Lurker is strong on this one. We need to tempt them out of the shadow xD

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@alvinboi thank you very much for the translation of chapte 97. i know how hard & tiring to translate chinese novel. and you did great job string up word by word :wub:

I hope I didn't make any major mistakes :( Are you familiar with Mainland mandarin? It's quite different from the one that I know... I don't know words like "你丫" etc. 

7 minutes ago, guhai said:

Oh my god, same. Website statistics are telling me I have at least 2,500 "unique" (non-repeat) readers for my GH/LY or JY/ZZ stories and I've met 15...

Me!!! I'm one of the 2500! :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I hope I didn't make any major mistakes :( Are you familiar with Mainland mandarin? It's quite different from the one that I know... I don't know words like "你丫" etc. 

@alvinboi unfortunately i'm not familiar with mainland mandarin too, i even have difficulties while listening beijing accent.

for me mandarin taiwan is easier to understand. but again, my chinese is way far from expert :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, guhai said:

We all know how many lurkers are around..

17 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks for the translation! I can read in regular speed now. Hurhur

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

@guhai I believe everything you said here is spot on.. I can't speak for the west coast cali, but from east coast NY, it's pretty much the same thing. Gaysians are often overlooked as the minorities within the LGBT community. Racism is pretty blatant. I also agree on the perception of China - it's always deemed as "low class" or "low quality" if anything is affiliated with China. In general, America is a such a big country, most typical avg americans do not care what happens beyond their reality tv sets.

As someone from the other side, guys you have big racial problems o.o

Here is like ''you wanna be orange, you can''. I mean, same gender marriage has been legan for a few years, even kids with two parents of the same gender and even a case of a kid with two moms and one dad. Racial stuff is more like nope, you will probably hear ''chinese, japanese, black, jew'' on the streets but that's actually because is the weird as he11 way we talk, nobody cares really.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, evedear said:

As someone from the other side, guys you have big racial problems o.o

Here is like ''you wanna be orange, you can''. I mean, same gender marriage has been legan for a few years, even kids with two parents of the same gender and even a case of a kid with two moms and one dad. Racial stuff is more like nope, you will probably hear ''chinese, japanese, black, jew'' on the streets but that's actually because is the weird as he11 way we talk, nobody cares really.

Social progression has a long way to go, it's not easy being a demographic minority in any region of any parts of the world. But to get back to @guhai point, America doesn't care if this piece of news is written on times mag.

Where as if it's on buzzfeed and viral, it might be huge!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy~

OMG! You are amazing! I did not expect this scene to be so hot, and your translation is very good too.

I didn't even know there was supposed to be a cut scene in ep 13. Now that I watched it, I noticed the sudden cut too. However it seems as though the intimate scene won't be the same as in the novel (which is the biggest shame ever). In the episode it looks like GH forcing himself on BLY and BLY pushes him away. Judging from their face after the kiss scene cut only GH looks somewhat heated, BLY rather angry. But I wish I was mistaken and we would get at least a little passion from this chapter... I guess this is the first time BLY finally starts to realize his feelings, really enjoys GH touches and kiss and eventually gives in.  

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, bluestrudels said:

Social progression has a long way to go, it's not easy being a demographic minority in any region of any parts of the world. But to get back to @guhai point, America doesn't care if this piece of news is written on times mag.

Where as if it's on buzzfeed and viral, it might be huge!

I might have a friend who writes in buzzfeed. Gonna send it to him.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Fajri Aris said:

thank you so much @alvinboi i'm feeling hot right now... hahhaa

hey, can I ask the English version from the first chapter up the present? please. :)

I am watching again from Episode 1 up to Episode 13 for the nth times. can't get over yet. I hate this feeling. If I could understand Mandarin. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lalatelev said:

Yep! Pretty much on point :) 

Haha me trying to give them some benefit of doubt lol. 

Wow if the next series is really only going to come out next year, how are we going to wait the remaining 10 months of 2016 out :o 

Maybe find a good laoshi and learn Mandarin :) and practice it by watching the episodes 1-15 every after class :)

• Like 3

I didn't realize there was a link. Damn i almost missed that. 

Yo guys. to those who havent, Check it out. @alvinboi just gave us a majestic gift!

Speaking of majestic.. 

Are you team "MAJESTIC object " or team "little MONSTER" lol

Go read his awesome translation of CHAPTER 97 now to help you decide. 

Once again,  @alvinboi you are a blessing to this thread! Thank you. (see i told you you can do it. Now do the rest. Kidding. But won't complain if you do. :) )

• Like 4